Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:06 pm
Meanwhile at MW...

-dame enthusiastically sits down her bags on the front stoop of MW and barges through the door. But before she can even get in an "I'M BACK!!!!!", she finds she can't even get in the door...- emotion_eyebrow Dafuq? -she tries the door again, shaking it- Why the hell is it locked? -she takes a step back and notices the sign on the front door-

Psyzapp
CLOSED

Thank you for your patronage and support.
We have relocated.
I shall miss all of you.

Mistress Psyzapp

. . . Wut? emotion_eyebrow -raising an eyebrow, she leaves her bags there and goes around to the back entrance to her hall and tries to do the security scans, only to find them completely off- ...DA HELL?! scream -she walks around the entire perimeter of the building, and IR to notice a similar sign on IR-

DAFUQ IS GOING ON? -making a full circle back where she started, she takes a picture of a the sign and texts Psy-

dame's text to Psy
-picture of the closed sign- Um...Psyzapp, I has no words. Perhaps you do??

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:00 pm
-dame's phone goes off-

Text to Dame from Psy
No surprises, Dame. I've sent you the appropriate emails just as I have with everyone else. I would think you would have been all settled in by now in the lap of luxury just as everyone else is. It took a month for us to get everything all squared away. With the publicity and all, are you under a rock or something?

-she replies back- neutral

dame's reply
I've been in Costa Rica, just got back today...Email? I has none from you...Do you have the right email, Psy? ******** or dame.charlie@colourmine.dance.edu? I also have my TCK work email, dame.charlie@thekitten.com.

dame's follow up text
Just kidding about the first one . . . kinda... ninja

sweatdrop  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:13 pm
-checks her incoming text-

Text to Dame from Psy
Dame……… you HAVE an MW email address. All of you do. stressed Its dame@mostwanted.com. All the information is there. But just in case, here is the address of the new MW: (types in address). And HERE is your new residence: (types in address).

-sends off her own-

dame's response
sweatdrop I've been locked out of that one for about half a year... sweatdrop I just never got it reset......>.> Since we text and stuff...

-sits down and perches on one of her suitcases-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:46 pm
-waits for a minute and then has an idea and sends another text- biggrin

dame's follow up
Psy...can you reset it for me? sweatdrop gonk Pleeeease? emotion_kirakira

-crosses her fingers- whee

-her phone buzzes to inform her of a text. She pauses her Bejeweled game and checks it-

Text to Dame from Psy
Yes. I'll fix that today. But in the meantime, I'll send a car for you immediately.*

dame's response
Okay! biggrin ....How long will that take? sweatdrop

-dame goes back to her game and doesn't hear back from Psy. After awhile a car comes and picks dame up, taking her to the new location. The driver puts all her bags in the trunk and she slides into the back, engrossed in her game. It doesn't take long for her to fall asleep because of jetlag- emotion_zzz  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:22 am
:: when she arrived back at her home in Geezerville, there was so much cleaning that needed to be done gonk She didn't think she had been gone that long, but then again it was easy to loose track of time at Tes and Ryzan's place sweatdrop The place wasn't exactly clean when she left either, and the few times she stopped by was just to pick up things for herself and her son.

A lot of time had to be spent making the place feel more liveable again, and Morion making new messes in the process didn't help emotion_facepalm The rattle mistress lady person gave him for Frostfell was like a godsend though surprised Any time he started acting out, a few shakes of the rattle instantly calmed him down. She doesn't know what it is about it that makes it so special, but she's not complaining either.

After things finally seem to be in order and things are back to their normal dullness, she gets this feeling like she's somehow forgetting something confused She knew there was some kind of reason or another that she felt she needed to return here as quickly as possible, but with coming back to the house in disarray and having to try to take care of Morion herself while cleaning, it ended up slipping her mind. It isn't until she sees an old message in her email when she goes to check for new ones that it suddenly hits her ::

Meep! Miro needs to get back to work! gonk

:: checking the time now, it doesn't seem like the best hour to go in, but her sleep schedule has gotten all wonky now, as has Morion's :: crying

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:29 pm
*checking her email from her new computer that's set up in her art studio for the moment, Kits finds a message from one of the AS employees who had been out on maternity leave* She'll be back as soon as she finds a good daycare for the baby... huh, Miro was having that problem too, with Morion. What did she do again? cat_confused *can't remember how Miro had ended up arranging things* Is child care really that hard to find in this town?

*starts researching the local daycares* There really isn't much here to choose from. *clicks one, frowning when she sees the reviews* No wonder they're having so much trouble finding a good place. cat_neutral *checks a few, with similar results. She sends a link to one of the more promising places to her employee, though it's in Upper Geezerville, so the prices are likely to be high*

*sighing, she closes the computer* I'm not sure what to do... I've already lost one person because of childcare issues, and one of the gardeners had to cut his hours way back. cat_neutral

*hearing scratching at the door, she stands up and opens it. Several of her pets are waiting outside, and immediately take off for the kitchen* I guess I'm late with dinner? cat_sweatdrop I didn't think it was that late.

*Blossom flies up and starts complaining*

All right, all right. I'm coming. Dinner will be ready soon. cat_rolleyes Calm down, everybody.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:39 pm
*lets himself into Kits' house to feed and spend some time with her pets. Smok and Mwee immediately shove past him to get outside* Woah!Don't be gone too long, you two! *closes the door and turns to find Blossom hovering right in front of him* Did you want out too? *at her shy nod, he opens the door again to let the fairy out*

*walking into the living room, he sees that the cats and Silver are curled up in their preferred napping places. Gwee can be seen walking around in the kitchen. The imps are nowhere to be found, but they do always seem to show up whenever he starts preparing their food. Mitri counts the animals that he's found* Wait, one's missing... Cecil! *starts shifting things around, trying to find the creature* The bedroom and studio doors are closed, so he's not there. *notices that a few of the books on the shelf are pushed forward, so he picks them up, giving a startled yelp when the angel imp rolls out, still fast asleep* No... No Cecil there. sweatdrop *finds the devil imp in the bin of recylables* confused That's just weird...

Where is he? Cecil! *hears a giggle behind him and sees Cecil hovering on the other side of the room* There you are. Don't do that! Kits would kill me if one of you was gone when she got back! gonk

mrgreen *imitates the devil imp's mischevious cackle* Boing!

Cecil! No! scream *runs for him, diving at the last moment, only to feel Cecil's tail slip through his fingers* gonk

*bounces around the room, ricocheting off the walls, furniture, and one startled cat, who hisses and darts into the kitchen. blaugh The lamp is knocked off the table, and several books fall off the shelf, finally waking the angel imp, who stares with sleepy confusion. Finally, he bounces onto Silver*

*suddenly awakened, hisses and snaps at Cecil, and when that fails and the creature heads back in her direction, shoots a jet of fire at him, catching his rear end*

Aiyaiyai! gonk *skids across the floor toward Mitri, rubbing his rear when he stops* Ooh, ah! crying

emotion_facepalm Cecil... I... I just don't know what to say to you. *picks him up to inspect his injury* I don't think you have any real damage. Hard to tell, though. sweatdrop *holding onto Cecil, surveys the mess in the room* gonk Why do you do that?

*Gwee peeks out of the kitchen* He does it because he likes to bounce. Bouncing is fun. Can we eat now?

Really? I've gotta get this mess cleaned up, and you're worried about eating now?

I am hungry. Kits said you would feed us.

Yes, but... emotion_facepalm I'm not going to win this, am I? Fine, I'll get your dinner, then I'm going to clean up in here. *brings Cecil into the kitchen and sets him on a chair, pointing at him* Stay there.

*gives Mitri his best innocent look* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:29 pm
(( rofl That's how I feel about some of my kids sometimes. "I....I just don't know what to say to you. -shaking my head-"))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:49 pm
{{Cecil has to be one of the worst pets ever. emotion_facepalm
ninja
*sends Cecil to Mir's place* emotion_awesome }}

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:03 pm
((But he's cute and funny... and fun to write scenes for. cat_xp ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:46 am
(( ninja ninja ninja ninja ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:04 pm
*opens Kits' door and stands to the side, expecting some of her pets to run out. After a moment, when none do, he goes inside*

*looks up hopefully, then curls back up with Smok when he sees that it's Karrie, pulling the dragon's wing over him*

*gives an irritated squeak and jerks his wing back*

Okay... Nobody wants to go outside today? Gwee?

No. *looks up from his hunched position on the couch* Is Kits coming home?

*sits next to Gwee and pulls him onto his lap* Soon. I talked to her today, and she's leaving in a day or two.

Oh. *presses his face against Karrie*

*pulls Smok's wing over him again*

*growls at Cecil and kicks him away*

*pouts and crawls up to sit with Karrie* sad

You guys miss her a lot, don't you? I do too. *pets Cecil*

*muffled against Karrie's chest* Yes.

I'll stay here with you tonight, okay? I know I'm not Kits, but you've been left alone a lot lately. *feels something brush against the back of his neck and reaches up to brush it away, finding the devil imp sitting on the back of the couch*

Okay.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:49 pm
*puts her book down on the table next to the couch where she's sitting and stretches* I think it's about bedtime... *removes Gin from her lap and sets him next to her*

*meows in protest and starts to climb back on her lap*

No, Gin. *pushes him aside and bends over to take her boots off. Once that's done, she stands up and goes into the bathroom*

*follows, jumping up onto the closed lid of the toilet. He watches while she takes the bands out of her hair and sets them on the back of the toilet, then starts brushing her hair. After a moment of looking at the hairbands, he reaches up with an inquisitive paw. Finding that the hairbands didn't move, he picks one up and runs out of the bathroom with it* cat_blaugh

What the? Gin! cat_gonk No! *dropping her hairbrush, chases after the cat, worried he'll try to eat the hairband* Drop it! *catches him as he's trying to wiggle under the couch* Give me that! *takes the hairband and returns to the bathroom, picking up her brush and wrapping both hairbands around it* Cats... -_- They pick the strangest things to play with. *sighs*  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:17 pm
*sits on the sidewalk outside Karrie's house, watching Gwee and Smok as they fly home. Turning around, he finds himself face-to-face with a black grunny* Hello. *starts to go past, not thinking anything of it, since odd-colored grunnies have become a very common sight in Geezerville recently. The grunny hops right under his nose, causing Velcore to reflexively snap at it. He stops himself just before he bites the grunny* You are lucky I am not hungry. *steps around the grunny, continuing up onto the porch. The grunny follows him* Stop! You can not come inside. This is not your home.

*comes to the door* Who are you talking to, Velcore?

The grunny. It is following me.

*can't see it in the shadows* What grunny? confused *opens the door to let Velcore in and the grunny hops inside*

That grunny. stare Now it is in the house.

emotion_facepalm I see that... Well, get in here, and help me catch it and get it back out... I can't believe it just hopped in like that.

I should have eaten it. *goes inside to start hunting the grunny*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:51 pm
*walks into his bedroom and sees a pair of legs and the end of a tail sticking out from under his bed. He stands there, confused, for a moment* Kits? confused What are you doing under my bed?

*jumps, hitting her head on the underside of the bed* Ow... *slides backwards and sits up, rubbing her head*

Are you okay? *when she nods, asks again why she was under his bed*

That black grunny that's been following me around is way back there against the wall. I can't get it to come out. *looks up at him, blowing her hair out of her face* cat_confused It's strange, usually it listens. Sort of. It comes to me when I call it at least. cat_sweatdrop

I don't think that's your grunny. There's one that's been slipping in here occasionally when Velcore comes inside. I keep throwing it out, but a few days later, it's back.

Really? cat_stressed I don't understand why there are so many grunnies lately. I've finally gotten them all out of the pet spa, but people keep trying to leave more. I just don't know what else to do...

*holds out a hand to help her up* Don't you get their contact information when they leave a pet?

Of course. But when we try to call to find out why they haven't picked the grunnies up, it's a wrong number. I'm going to have to figure something else out. *takes his hand and starts to stand*

*pulls a little too hard and ends up pulling Kits into him. To keep her from overbalancing, puts his arms around her*

Oh! *stands there for a second before putting her arms around Karrie. She leans her head against him, enjoying being close to him*

*Velcore comes up to the door with a black grunny hanging from his mouth by the scruff of it's neck* Kiss... I fou... huh? surprised *drops the grunny, which scurries under the bed, then is chased out by the other grunny. Both run out of the room, one going under Velcore, and the other jumping over* Sorry. *backs across the hall to his room, pushing the door most of the way closed*

Well... sweatdrop *lets go of Kits* Maybe we should, I dunno, try to catch the grunnies?

Probably. *acting on impulse, puts one hand on the back of Karrie's neck, pulling him down as she raises herself up on her toes, and quickly kisses him before releasing him and taking a step back to see his reaction*

eek Um... Uh...

*giggles at the dumbfounded look on his face* Come on, let's go see if we can catch those grunnies. *walks around Karrie, out of the room, and down the hall the way the grunnies went*

*turns his head to watch Kits walk away* Grunnies... right. *follows her*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces