Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo titled his head as he watched Katsumi get so passionate about the rice, "Let him have the macaroni then. Probably cheaper than this young man's temper."

"Alright Alright...mac and cheese is on the menu. But it wasn't like I wouldn't be putting new things on the menu. We're going to get more chicken, fish, fresh fruits and veggies." Soto rolled his eyes and didn't push back on the idea. Izo seemed to not mind the greater expense surprisingly enough.

"Yeah well, the vegetables probably are going to be more expensive than the fish so make sure to check the dock suppliers for cheaper bargains straight from overseas rather than the local grocery distributors in town." reminded Izo as he ate some of the crispy crust off a piece of chicken.

"Mm...yeah, that might be a better idea. Might mean we have to truck it in ourselves but we could save money and get more food that way." Soto seemed thoughtful about this project because it was a greater undertaking than just building a kitchen. Supplies, cooks....cleaning...so many parts to make it work.

They seemed to listen to Katsu's plans for a point system and Izo glanced in the direction of where Katsu thought the camera was placed. "I'm sure he won't like it, but 1-4 is your challenge now...Yours and Soto's." Izo really didn't care how the doctor felt. The man seriously pissed him off lately as their relationship soured. He just wondered if Katsu would be able to handle the situation on the floors above with these floors being right below.

"Alright...well I suppose you can write up the rules to the point system, Katsu since you created it." said Soto as he fed Katsu more of the mac and cheese.

"Well, good thing you do....because there will be more of it here in the future. Although, I don't know if it will be just like this stuff from KFC." Soto pondered that thought because it would take a bit of milk, cheese and butter to create such creamy sauce. "Yeah but I doubt Mac and Cheese could make you an angel, Katsu. Even for a couple weeks."

Izo smiled slightly watching that smile spread across Katsumi's face. He looked much happier now. And Izo actually enjoyed that thought.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:44 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katsu would've rolled his eyes if the impact of it would've been noticed. "You wait til now to get normal foods? Whatever did I do to deserve to get rice and nearly spoiled chicken?" but there was still that slight smile on the bat's face.
He was teasing...
"Better foods equal healthier pets... healthier pets equal happier pets... happier pets equal happier clients... and happier clients equal more money overall that can go into your pocket and also go to improve things just a bit more." Azriel was saying, thinking things through. "You could think about picking a pet who can help load a truck if you're going to truck it in. I mean, cheaper labor that way. Chance to be outside? I can imagine a few would jump at the chance. Just have them implanted with one of those shockers like my pet is."
The first mention of Hiroki since waking up... and yet the bat said it in such a way as if he didn't care that such a shocking device lay beneath the man's skin and muscle.
Katsu nodded very very slightly, "I'll write it up when I can see again. It'll give me something to do while stuck in bed... that and write some lyrics... they're just all over in my head... I think I could write a whole album right now." he laughed before taking another bite of the mac and cheese. "Mmmm I don't think anything could make me an angel for a couple weeks really... It's just too fun being a devil."

User Image

"I think he would like a get well card. I can deliver it myself if you'd like, Ko-kun." Ishihara replied, setting down his tablet.
Thankfully he wasn't drinking anything because what the boy said would've made him spit it out. You had to resist the urge to laugh at this and instead he looked to the child with a smile.
"I suppose it does. But play? No, we're just getting started, Ko-kun. BUT I can see that you really want to do something a bit more interactive so... how does this sound? I believe you have a soccer goal outside, ne? I brought a couple of wipe off boards with me. What I will do is write a very basic kanji on each board. Then I will ask you to kick the ball toward whichever kanji is the one I say. If you choose right, that will be an extra five minutes added onto tomorrow's recess. If you choose wrong though, you'll have to copy that specific kanji ten times as practice. How does that sound?"

Naoko picked up the contract and tossed it into the 'no' pile. He sighed softly, grabbing another and flipping through it. "I agree with Yamada-san. They just want the most bang for their buck so to speak. But I'm guessing the offers from Go, SMASH, and Ohayou will be the best ones to consider... I mean, they'll have the most to offer."
Amber eyes flickered over the Go Contract, "I'm not too familiar with Go's chairman though... Can he be trusted?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:24 pm

Do you know what you got into

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Probably those three yes. And I wonder if Ohayou and Smash will send in contracts today or wait. Sounds like Narcissus was snoozing when you called." Sai huffed a little wishing he could gift the man all these contracts.

Haru then spoke up, "I don't know Go's chairman, Goshiro-san as well but his business practices are outwardly productive and his company is very diverse. Go Label is just one part of the Go empire. The company has been fairly stable over the past few years and for the most part stayed out of the infighting with Ohayou and Smash although it seems like Go was more supportive over Smash taking control of Ohayou. Although, I'm not sure why. Goshiro's father was a rival to both Matsumoto and Koyasu however, business wise, Goshiro has never put all its money in just the Music Label portion of it's portfolio. So I can't say if Goshiro can be trusted or not. Although his business seems outwardly normal for a corporation."

--------

"Then I'll make one before you leave today!" Ko said as he bounced off his seat and stood up. "Awh...no playing?" He frowned a little but waited for the rest of You's idea. His eyes brightened up, "So if I win I get longer recess!? That sounds like fun! Let's go!" He wanted to win but surely wasn't certain of it. However, he was determined to try. He really didn't want to write kanji over and over again.

He raced over to the shoe rack and found his sneakers, then was bouncing up and down on a foot trying to get his shoe on.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Soto glanced over at Izo as Katsu pointed out food quality and happier pets. In some ways it was interesting for Soto to watch the differences between the approaches. Izo always had been the iron fist without a velvet glove but Katsu seemed to have different ideas. But Soto didn't see Izo flinch at the prospects of Katsu's changes. Seemed like he was allowing the young man to set his own path. Scary enough Soto approved.

"I'm not sure about letting them above just yet." Izo said as he finished his chicken and put the bones in the bag. "Get everything else in place first. Besides, remember who installed that device? Are you ready to make deals with the doctor?" While Izo had the muscle and force to get what he wanted out of the man, he doubted Katsu was ready for such things.

Izo picked up the dessert custard cup. "Ok time for you to have your custard." He opened the lid and scooped out a portion of it with the spoon. then put that in front of Katsu's lips. Well, at least his son wasn't sitting here now going crazy about the surrounding and dreaming of dark visions that were just outside the door. Izo knew that in this sterile place the only reason the Doctor held back is because the two monsters benefited from eat other even if they possibly despised each other nowadays. Had they been friends at one point? No...just allies in the darkness. Monsters grew strong in the dark - swallowing all the light around them.

"Hey wait a moment Izo, the young man has to finish his mac and cheese first." The grey haired man rolled his eyes, looked into the container. "No desert until he finishes the other stuff."

"Fine fine...." Izo used his fork and speared some of the mac and cheese he hadn't touched and ate some. It wasn't bad. Better than the biscuit.

"Ok kid...back to dinner then dessert." Another spoonful of mac and cheese appeared before Katsu's mouth. Eventually the boy would have a happy tummy.

Then Izo laughed, "Angels never have any fun..." If the boy weren't just out of surgery he would have patted his kid on the back. "But I'm sure by tomorrow you'll be able to pull that bandage off and write lyrics."

...Prepare to pay up!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:53 pm

Azriel was happy with the prospect of custard... but as he went to take the bite... the bite was gone.
"You're seriously a buzz kill, Soto-san." the bat spoke with a hint of a teasing smirk, but he went back to the mac and cheese, eating it without any more protest.
He was getting full though...
"Mmm... I'd rather not deal with HIM... or make anyone else deal with him for that matter." the young man added before he laughed softly. "Don't know if you'll want to be around me when I get these bandages off... I'll probably ignore you for a few hours and just focus on the pen and paper. I'll need lots of paper... especially if you don't want me to start trying to write on the furniture instead."
Katsu took another bite of mac and cheese. Warm food... ah how he loved warm food...

User Image

"Yeah well the sexy b*****d has a packed day with another concert so there's no telling when an offer will come in. Unless that other guy... the older one with the glasses... ano... Hiroki-san? Unless Hiroki-san starts working on it I don't think you'll see an offer in the next couple of days, niisan." Naoko replied, finishing his coffee now. His amber eyes focused over on Yamada however. "Yes well outwardly normal for a corporation is how Smash looks too you know."

(((OOC: I just figure that You took Ko outside to do as he suggested hehehe.)))

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"If anyone is doing the contract, the older guy with glasses is. He's the smarter of the two." Haru said with a smirk. "The sexy one doesn't know much about contracts...and he's probably best shaking his booty on stage than trying to make offers for Ohayou."

Sai laughed and put his pen down. "You're probably right. He doesn't seem like the type to know what to do with all that. But...I do understand that they'd like Takagi-san to see Ko. So that one is probably at the top of my list."

"And...well yes. you can't ever tell what the true is unless you investigate thoroughly. I just haven't had time to dig into his world. But if you end up liking this contract, then we will see what we can find out." mentioned Haru as he finished his review of the contracts then looked at his phone notes, "We've a ton more requests waiting for Shou at the office. The secretary is pulling all of them together. It's going to be a long day tomorrow."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"I'm seriously making sure you eat everything." Soto pointed out as he put another bite in front of Katsu's mouth. "And you'll still get your custard. Unless Izo eats it all."

Izo smirked as he took a small bite of the stuff. "Not bad...creamy." The older man chuckled and while Soto was digging up another bite for Katsu, Izo put some custard quickly on a spoon and put it in front of Katsu's mouth.

"Does it really matter if he eats the custard first as long as he eats all the mac and cheese?" said Izo with a slight chuckle.

"No no! There is a nature order to things. The good for you before the bad for you." scolded Soto as Izo laughed out loud.

"You know...sometimes the bad must come first." pointed out Izo. "I'm sure that I can give you plenty of paper to write on. I don't need you writing on my furniture. After you eat, you should just take some time to sleep. I'll be sitting here with my laptop preparing a contract."

"Ah..then I'll give you the login for the internet connection on level 4. It reaches down here and you'll be able to use the phone as well if you're hooked up." mentioned Soto as he pushed another bite of mac and cheese to Katsu's lips.

...Prepare to pay up!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:47 pm

Katsumi flat out giggled.
Which with Hiroki would've been normal...
With these two men however... it probably sounded otherworldly and unnatural to it's very core.
But it was amusing to the young man. Izo eating his custard and subsequently defying Soto by letting the bat steal a bite of dessert before he was finished with his main course.
"You said I needed to gain weight..." Katsu teased with a smirk. "Custard's going to make that happen quicker than Mac and Cheese, you know... besides... I like sweet things."
Boy did he ever.
It was like, being let out of the pit, was letting a kid lose in a candy store... except every vending machine, bakery, cafe, combini, and restaurant was said candy store!
Hell even bars and clubs like last night!
"Sleep... mmm... perhaps... it's hard to sleep with all these thoughts running in my head... hard to hold a conversation too come to think of it..." Azriel whispered, leaning back against the pillows a bit more.
He took the offered bite of mac and cheese, then another bite of custard. They tasted funny together, but Katsu didn't mind it. It seemed that his earlier fears of Matsumoto betraying him would never come to full fruition. These two men here... they would protect him from the monster in the depths of the pit.
Wouldn't they?
"You could look at it a different way though, Soto-san... the sweet comes before the bitter... at least as far as first impressions go. The custard is certainly sweet and while the mac and cheese isn't exactly bitter... it isn't sweet either."

User Image

永遠の眠りをください

He heard it again... that single phrase... sung beautifully...
Sung by himself...
Sung by... Ruki...

永遠の眠りをください

His flute... cutting through the darkness of dreams and the unconscious mind. A karaoke stage silhouetted against a backdrop of a gargantuan tsunami.

Ruki... RUKI!

But there was no one there on that stage. He was alone... starring into the face of... death?
No... not his death...
Or... maybe it was...
His image was reflected in the coming tsunami that seemed to stand still as if forgotten in time. But it wasn't really Akihiko standing there...
Narcissus...

永遠の眠りをください

Akihiko reached out one hand quickly, trying to grasp the image of his on-stage persona... but the wave tore Narcissus away and vanished into the sea... leaving a very confused and distraught young Koyasu standing on the deserted beach.
'Towa no nemuri wo kudasai...' he whispered to the silent ocean as the small waves ran over his bare feet. 'Please... sleep forever...'

Blue eyes blinked open and Akihiko found himself staring at the ceiling of his own bedroom. It was dark... morning? Wait he'd gotten up and gone to the bathroom and...
Izzy!
The musician was up the stairs in a heartbeat, wearing a light white robe as he dashed into the kitchen, hoping to find his partner making coffee... or trying to.
"Ruki?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:14 pm

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Both men looked at each other when Katsu giggled. "You're not going to win that manly contest with that giggle." Izo said as he shook his head. His son wasn't very manly at all.

Soto laughed, "I have to agree, Izo. But actually both of these have a ton of calories so I'm not sure if the custard has more than this creamy mac and cheese."

"Well you're going to sleep some, recovery so you can leave here tomorrow is imperative so count sheep if that helps but try to get some sleep." Izo didn't want to have to stay here for days on end. Fortunately the food problem had been solved. Not that this floor couldn't have accommodated that but Izo didn't want to take chances.

"Sure...but which truly comes first? Do you have to get to know what's bitter before you can really taste the sweeter things in life?" Soto proposed a little deeper question for the bat to think over. A question Izo didn't answer, because life surely wasn't sweet to the man most days.

Izo reached into the bag and pulled out a second custard. "This one is mine."

"Yeah, I got 4 of them just in case the boy was really hungry." chuckled Soto as he put the last bite of mac and cheese in front of Katsu's lips. "So what's you're first song going to be about Katsu?" Soto was a bit curious because he wondered what sort of songs the young man created.

...Prepare to pay up!

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

And the young tiger was right, Izzy was in the kitchen still in fluffy PJs. Making coffee...or at least trying to. It wasn't the coffee pot he was used to. So he had coffee close by and he was leaning over starting at the buttons on the machine. "I want a Kreurig machine! Then all I'd have to do is put a K cup into the machine and it would handle it all by itself." he muttered while trying to figure out which button was the grind and which button was the on and where he should pour in the water. "I miss my simple coffee pot!"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:37 pm

Akihiko inwardly breathed a sigh of relief as he walked across the kitchen, bare feet on the tile floor. With a mischievous smile he grabbed Izzy from behind and just held the man still against him for a few moments, quite literally breathing in his partner's scent.
"You're warm..." Narcissus whispered before reaching his hands out around the megane-clad man. He took one of Izzy's fingers in each hand, guiding them to the right buttons and showing him which he should press.
"Now... pour in the water here..." the young tiger spoke, lifting a lid on the side. "And push this button..." his other hand indicated the proper button.
Of course before Izzy could do either of those things, Narcissus snaked his head around and claimed a passionate early morning kiss all for himself.

Katsu frowned, "I'm not trying to win it... yet." he added with a smirk. "Besides, it's funny. The two of you, I mean. It..." he would've tilted his head to the side if it didn't hurt to do so. "It's nice. But... hmmm... If that is true, Soto-san... then I already knew which was sweeter because I had tasted the mac and cheese first. When one gets a taste for the sweeter things in life... one tends to shy from the bitter... unless they're in the mood for the bitter of course." Azriel added, his fingers tapping on the bed lightly as if trying to figure out a rhythm.
"Counting sheep sounds awfully boring... perhaps I'll just sing myself to sleep... up here." he spoke, pointing to his head.
He'd done it before... sung a song over and over again in his mind until eventually he simply drifted off.
"I'll want another blanket or two though... it's freezing in here." Katsumi added before taking the last bite of mac and cheese. "First song since waking up? Hmmm... I dreamt about a song while I was unconscious..." very carefully, the bat started to sing softly. "Akaku somaru ude de kimi o dakishime nagara. Aoku terasareta namida o tsuki ni sasageru. Mune ni kizamareta kizuato o mitsume nagara. 'Mou modore nai...' to yoru ga sasayaku. Saa me o tojite inori o sasagereba ii. Mou omae ni nokosu kotoba wa nanimo nai kara." came the words and then there was silence for a moment until Katsumi smiled slightly. "I think it will fit well... and I could use it if you really are going to let me open for Shou-san, Matsumoto-san."

User Image

(((OOC: Lyrics: "Longing" by GACKT.
Holding onto you with these arms dyed so red
I offer the moon these tears shone blue
Staring at this scar carved deep into flesh
As the night whispers, "No turning back anymore..."
Now, close your eyes and say your prayers
'cos I've nothing left to say to you)))

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:53 am

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Well you've only a month to win...so you best plan it out during your recovery." Izo smirked as he dipped a spoon in his own custard for a bite.

"Ah...true. I suppose your right." agreed Soto as he set aside the empty mac and cheese bowl.

Izo and Soto listened to the verse and then Soto smiled, "I like it. And well I'll probably enjoy it a lot more once you've got the whole thing done."

Izo kept his opinion about the song to himself. He wanted to hear how it was all brought together before he'd make any real determination about it. However, Katsu's voice still had the right qualities and obviously the surgery hadn't taken away the musical abilities.

"I'll think you should open for Shou if you're going to get a real footing out there. I'll bring him to the office for a discussion on that after you're well enough to be in a meeting. He hasn't given me any indication of who he wants to have open for him. Sometimes he doesn't do this until last minute. Most of the time he picks younger bands in Smash that fit with his album's current theme to create atmosphere. This album, is Gazing in the Mirror. Since you've heard 3 of the songs so far I am sure you can plot out the theme he'll lean towards."

"I'll get the blankets while Izo feeds you the custard." Soto got out of his chair and tapped the door before opening and exiting the room.

...Prepare to pay up!

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy about toppled over when he was grabbed from behind. He knew Akihiko had arrived by the padding of those feet but still, he hadn't excepted the sudden hug! Still he smiled and snuggled, "I'm warm? Well, yes maybe I am because I've got my warm PJs on."

His eyes focused in on the buttons because nothing was more important to his morning than fresh coffee in a mug. "Oh...so that's how you do it!" But before he could even get started, a kiss was planted upon his lips. "Mmmnnh...so is this also a requirement for making coffee?" he asked with a slight blush on his cheeks. Seemed like the lazy tiger was finally awake.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:08 am

"Always a requirement for entering any room in the house..." Akihiko whispered, his lips giving a ghost of another kiss before pulling away.
The young man headed toward the fridge, digging out the milk before making a beeline for the pantry.
Too sleepy.
Cereal would have to do.
Cereal with... bananas?
He started cutting up a couple of bananas after setting the cereal boxes on the table. "I fell asleep again after you ran upstairs." Akihiko spoke as he worked, though a tiny yawn snuck it's way past his lips. "How long were you standing here trying to figure out the coffee pot?"

"Of course it will be more enjoyable when finished. It needs music." Azriel replied as if it made perfect sense.
The fact that Izo didn't comment didn't even register in the young man's mind. While he waited for some custard, the bat continued to speak. "Mirrors... hmm... so reflections of oneself? I could do that... I think. This new song though... might wait on it until I'm completely solo again. I have an idea for a theme but... it might be too bloody for Shou-san."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:41 pm

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"I am guessing that's the theme. I'll know more when Team 5 starts building sets, bills start pouring in, and PR starts going crazy. The reason I think you should go on this tour is because I think his album might make it very big this time. Not that they all aren't good. But Yamada-san put in plans last week for a world tour after the Japan one, as well and has lined up several venues in several countries. I think it might be invaluable for you to be on at least one leg of the tour." Izo commented as he started spooning Custard to Katsumi's lips. "If you can astound the crowds I think that would give you a definite boost you'll need."

"Although, it might be that you're show is a little too....Gothic to meld well with his style. I suppose we will have to cross that bridge when we come to it." Izo seemed thoughtful because several Stars would be touring. As soon as Ryuukaze was well, he'd be out on tour. Shou would be touring and a few other bands. It might be quiet around Smash proper for a few weeks. Lucky him. Well, not quite. Everyone else would be working still. However, all the divas would be off campus making money.

...Prepare to pay up!

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh...is it? I kind of like this new requirement." Izzy's lips sprung forward just enough to get a brief touch in before Akihiko scooted away. Evil man. If they had time he'd stop making coffee and....mmm...yes, that would be nice. But they had to be at the club in the near future for another round. Better not to encourage the tiger or they'd never get out of the house.

"Well I guessed that. Mm...about 10 minutes. I was about to look online for a manual." he said with a smile as he finally got the coffee underway. "I was thinking about trying to make breakfast but I realized that I didn't have time to clean the kitchen after my attempt."

He walked over and turned on the display on the frig door so he could see the TV at the breakfast table. "So...you ready for tonight? It's all on you this time." Izzy pulled out two mugs and set them by the coffee pot before turning around and leaning against the counter. "I've not gotten any message from Shou so I'm considering calling him later. Just to make sure things are ok."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:19 pm

"Thus it would be left for the maid and she might throw a fit if suddenly my house was a disaster zone." Akihiko replied with a soft laugh, putting a bowl of bananas on the table, followed by the milk and then two empty bowls with spoons.
He was reaching for the paper towels when suddenly there was something that caught his eye...
Blood on his empty cereal bowl.
"Kuso..." the young tiger cursed, reaching up to find he had a blood nose. "I'll be perfectly ready for tonight. Damn medicine..."
Lithe fingers grabbed the paper towels and he tore one off, trying to staunch the bleeding. With a smirk Narcissus hopped up onto the kitchen's empty island and bent backwards, literally hanging there upside down.
"You know, blood thinners are a real b***h... Hopefully this doesn't happen on stage. I was actually worried about it last night."
Of course the musician was perfectly fine. He was sleepy, obviously, but the nose bleed wasn't a precursor to fainting as it had been before. No... now it was simply because of his medication.
"I bet it's because I fell asleep on my face earlier..." Akihiko rolled his eyes before waving Izzy to the table. "Start eating. Back to the topic at hand... I think it's a wonderful new requirement. Anytime entering or leaving a room... payment is certainly due." he teased, blue eyes watching his partner from upside down, his hair almost touching the tile. "As for Shou... well... don't expect a call from him... least not until he calms down a little."

"It won't be as gothic as usual... in fact, what I'm planning for my own tour won't even be gothic. I've been watching a lot of Taiga drama on television lately... history's fascinating really... and I was thinking that I'd like to form a tour around something historical." Azriel was saying as if it made perfect sense. "Obviously I can't do that with Shou because I'd need... well no maybe I could... hmmm... I'd have to think about it. The plus side is I might be able to convince NAKO-san to design a costume for me... because I highly doubt Shou-san's designer has the time." the bat sighed, obviously depressed over that issue.
He wanted to be beautifully dressed by that designer... at least once.
Swallowing the newest bite of custard, suddenly the man smiled. "I'm happy touring Japan for now... baby steps, ne?" he laughed softly.

User Image

Five hours later there were still contracts coming in and offers over the wire. Naoko felt like his head would explode with all of this legal jargon however and he yawned, standing from his spot on top of Shou's desk and stretching his arms up over his head.
"I need beauty and inspiration... I'm going out for a while. Plus I really need a smoke... or five... all these contracts are making me see double." he said with a smirk, reaching and arm around Sai and kissing the top of his brother's head. "I'll be back in a few hours. Or do you need me here, niisan?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:15 pm

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo listened to Katumi's ideas. At least the young man was watching some educational information. "It sounds like an interesting idea. Mm...I suppose NAKO could design something as long as he doesn't make you look like a geisha." Izo smirked. Ok so the designs were good but he had yet to see something he thought was manly enough. Then again, he might have been marketing to women. But the Spider had noticed and as long as it brought good publicity then it wasn't anything he'd have to worry about.

"Shou's designer is elusive. So I've no help in that regards. Shou gives out no information even though I've badgered him about it in the past." Izo didn't know that Katsumi had met the designer and actually had some sort of conversation. A very rare situation indeed.

"Then maybe we can arrange for the Japan part of the tour for you to open for him. Yes....baby steps." Somewhere in this Izo felt like he was feeding a baby since he was here spooning up custard into his son's mouth. "Ok here's another bite. And remember to drink your tea."

Soon, Soto came back with the blankets. "Had someone bring warm ones down from level 2." He brought them over and started unfolding them then laid them on top of Katsu.

...Prepare to pay up!

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy looked back when Akihiko mentioned the blood. "What are you doing!?" He hurried over and looked at Akihiko squarely in the face by leaning down and tilting his head to the side. "Do you really think that hanging upside down is going to stop the bleeding?"

"Fell asleep on your face?" How's that going to make this happen? You've been up long enough that shouldn't be a problem." He sighed and then stood up and walked back over to the counter as the coffee started streaming out into the pot. "Coffee first." He moved the cup quickly under the stream as he pulled the pot out. "Then breakfast."

"Yes, it's an interesting requirement....but if that's a requirement what are you suppose to do if I'm not at home? Be stuck here until I come back?" teased Izzy as he quickly put the coffee pot back into place while holding a full hot cup. Walking over to the table, he plopped down in a seat then set the cup down after taking a sip. "Mm...breakfast looks good. And...well I'm sure Shou isn't happy. But I'll give him a call anyway."

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai smiled softly as his head was kissed and hugged but frowned when Naoko said he was leaving. "I'm here and you're going to go out?" He pouted for a moment then waved him off. "Oh go ahead. I'll live. I'll probably still be here doing this by the time you get back. Make sure that sandwiches are ready for Ko-kun for lunch before you head out. I hope he doesn't wear Ishihara-san out too badly."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Naoko smiled, ruffling his brother's hair. "You don't have to review them ALL at once you know. Take a break. Have some lunch or sit in on one of Ko's lessons. I'll make sure there are plenty of sandwiches for all of you, Ishihara-san included." the blond spoke with a wink before heading out the door.
It wouldn't do them good to get overworked over all these contracts... since more than likely Shou wasn't going to accept any of them.
First things first though and the younger Oumori dashed upstairs and dressed in something a little more warm. He came back downstairs wearing a pair of tight black jeans and a form-fitting grey thin sweater. The pianist had a black alpaca wool scarf and a pair of slick black leather gloves tucked into one pocket.
Then he began to make sandwiches. Naoko could hear Ishihara and Ko talking in the living room, but he didn't want to bother them. Instead he fixed about ten turkey lettuce tomato sandwiches and put them in a container, setting it in the fridge. Then, grabbing his stiletto boots and his long fauxfur-lined coat from the doorway, Naoko was soon on his way down the street.
He'd take the train... but first...
Ah, a glorious smoke...
It was nice to walk on the cold winter's day with a cigarette in one gloved hand, just watching the world he passed by.

"I don't know, just figured I might've moved wrong and it irritated my nose." Akihiko shrugged... though the shrug looked awkward from upside down. "And yes, I think this WILL help stop the bleeding. If it's having problem clotting then this seems the most logical choice, doesn't it?" the musician asked, not moving.
Actually... this was really comfortable...
And oddly enough... it popped his back... which felt ten times better now.
A few moments passed and Narcissus sat up, wiping at his nose. The bleeding had stopped and for a moment the man just sat cross-legged on top of the kitchen island.
"It's only a requirement when we're in the same room. And if you call Shou-san you may just make him angrier. I mean, what if by some miracle he slept in? Or... what if he's going through the mountain of contracts that were bound to show up on his doorstop this morning and he really just wants to get it done and not be disturbed? Maybe texting him would be better?"

"Oh I met his designer. Apparently my music is interesting... and they might be persuaded to design for me IF he or she has the time between Shou's stints." Azriel replied before yawning softly.
For some reason he was getting very sleepy...
Especially now that Soto was placing blankets over his lithe form.
Katsumi took another bite of dessert. "Soto-san, could you give Oreo-kun a message for me? Ask him... to convince his new client that the blond looks absolutely stunning as a woman." there was a wicked smirk on Azriel's face.
Was it cheating?
Maybe...
Would it guarantee a win?
Perhaps...
Was this going to make things all the more fun?
Definitely!
Laughing softly, Katsu focused on where Izo was sitting. "He won't make me look like a geisha... though I make no promises for making HIM look like one."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:06 pm

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Just interesting eh?" Izo was surprised that Katsumi had even gotten a conversation out of the elusive designer. At least, they could verify that the individual truly existed now. " I suppose you will have to work on that then."

"Convince the new client that he looks stunning as a woman? O...Kay..." Soto scratched his head and then said, "Alright, I'll tell Oreo-kun."

Izo rolled his eyes because he didn't think that Naoko would want to lose so quickly just with a man's suggestion. But then again, it was Naoko. The young man had very little common sense. "Then maybe you should find the right...geisha look for him." Izo wondered if Naoko had any means to get back at Azriel if he figured it out. Oh well, let the two handle it. The end result was fully up to them.

Izo then tucked Katsumi in. "Ok young man, time to get some sleep. You need to be in fine shape tomorrow so start snuggling that pillow."

Soto chuckled then stretched. "Izo do you want to catch some ZZs while I watch Katsu?"

"Yeah...if I'm stuck here, I need a few hours of shut eye then I've got a contract to write. Wake me up in 4 hours." Izo said as he walked over and pulled out a fold out cot and then laid down on it. "Man....this ain't going to be a good night sleep is it?"

"Got it. I'll just hang out here..." He pulled out a small tablet and then a pen and started writing out something as he sat down in a chair. "Nope...probably not but...better than nothing. I changed out the guards so fresh ones are outside."

...Prepare to pay up!

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy heard the back pop and just laughed as he ate cereal. "I should take a photo of this moment. And post it on Twitter. Then tell the world this is every morning with Narcissus." He reached in to his pocket and took a quick photo. "Yes..that might be fun." he teased and pocketed his phone.

"Oh so is that the requirement? Mm..Alright. You better remember it since you made the rule." Then he paused and pulled out his phone again before he started to type a message while speaking out loud as he did so, " I am not sure he's sleeping in. He's an early bird like me. And....well, mmm..maybe you're right. Sending a text might be better." Because if he was up, taking care of contracts, he'd probably be in a fouler mood than last night. "Yes...I'll text him instead. Mm...so when do you want to head to the club?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games