Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:44 am
She blushed,rubbing the back of her head.."Yeah..you um..didnt have to help me up.I got it."Amanda gingerly reached over and picked up her heay back once again,picking fixing the swords she held on her back aswell."Um..Oh im sorry."The woman gave a slight bow."Im Amanda."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:48 am
KG8584
Edina Elric
LEon what do you want to do today?" Deserei questioned

"Anything is fine with me" Leon said

"How bout we go for a walk"Deserei asked  

Edina Elric

Atamous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:49 am
he strummed and made a loud amped sound wave "like i care" he just paid attention to his guitar smiling "just kidding nice to meet you i am shizuma call me shizu" he made another amped strum  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:50 am
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
LEon what do you want to do today?" Deserei questioned

"Anything is fine with me" Leon said

"How bout we go for a walk"Deserei asked
((you two should find out each others time zone and synch up to get on so you can both be on at the same time instead of just guessing))  

Atamous

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:54 am
She nodded,wincing at the sound wave as her ears were sensitive."Kay thanks..Um could you just tell me where the entrace it?..I mean is?.."Her blushed deepened in embarassment.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:57 am
blackdynasty666
She nodded,wincing at the sound wave as her ears were sensitive."Kay thanks..Um could you just tell me where the entrace it?..I mean is?.."Her blushed deepened in embarassment.
"tsk if you can't find the entrance just leave" atamous walked up behind him "be nice nephew or i will send you back" he looked at atamous and bowed "yes sir" atamous looked at the new student "its straight ahead and if you make a left then a right at the first turn you will reach the staircase to go to the floors after a day or so you get used to this place" he smiled and walked off and shizu just mocked him "that strict p***k"  

Atamous

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:03 am
She nodded,"Thank you,"and then gave a short quick,and shy bow to him."Well um..maybe Ill see you around?"She stated/asked Shizu.She put her things back down and held out a hand..all the suitcased and bags bursting into flames."Yep,that should do it."SHe said talking to her self and then giving Shizu a quick smile before following the directions she was given..However..Amanda didnt make it very far before falling again.."Yatah.."She said quietly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:05 am
blackdynasty666
She nodded,"Thank you,"and then gave a short quick,and shy bow to him."Well um..maybe Ill see you around?"She stated/asked Shizu.She put her things back down and held out a hand..all the suitcased and bags bursting into flames."Yep,that should do it."SHe said talking to her self and then giving Shizu a quick smile before following the directions she was given..However..Amanda didnt make it very far before falling again.."Yatah.."She said quietly.
shizu walked over and picked her up and jumped up to the roof "ok what dorm are you" he asked holding her in his arms still and his guitar on his back  

Atamous

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:12 am
"Nani!?"She held onto him from the sudden movement."Um f-our...fourteen..I believe.."She looked down from the roof..then back up to Shizu.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:22 am
blackdynasty666
"Nani!?"She held onto him from the sudden movement."Um..1-14...I believe.."She looked down from the roof..then back up to Shizu.
"ugh" he jumped on to the wall and ran along it and i reached the window to it and picked the lock and jump in "there" i set you down and sit in a chair  

Atamous

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:25 am
She smiled,the blush faint..but still there."Um thank yo-"As she hopped in the window..the girl tripped on the sill and rolled into a bed."Damnit!...."She hissed and then sighed,sitting back on her bed."Oh...um"Amanda rubbed the back of her head and bowed again."You can go now..Thanks for your help.."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:29 am
blackdynasty666
She smiled,the blush faint..but still there."Um thank yo-"As she hopped in the window..the girl tripped on the sill and rolled into a bed."Damnit!...."She hissed and then sighed,sitting back on her bed."Oh...um"Amanda rubbed the back of her head and bowed again."You can go now..Thanks for your help.."
he sighed he kissed her on the cheek and jumped out the window and landing on the ground on his feet  

Atamous

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 am
She blinked several times when he kissed her cheek..blushing more."Nani."She squeed and smiled...but looked around..and then out the window to make sure no one was around..she started to singing while unpacking her things.
Can you see me now?
Can you see me now?

All this weeping in the air
Who can tell where it will fall?
Through floating forests in the air
Cross the rolling open son

Blow a kiss, I run through air
Leave the past, find nowhere
Floating forests in the air
Clowns all around you

Clowns that only let you know
Where you let your senses go
Clowns all around you
It's a cross I need to bear

All this black and cruel despair
This is an emergency
Don't you hide your eyes from me?
Open them and see me now

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:37 am
blackdynasty666
She blinked several times when he kissed her cheek..blushing more."Nani."She squeed and smiled...but looked around..and then out the window to make sure no one was around..she started to singing while unpacking her things.
Can you see me now?
Can you see me now?

All this weeping in the air
Who can tell where it will fall?
Through floating forests in the air
Cross the rolling open son

Blow a kiss, I run through air
Leave the past, find nowhere
Floating forests in the air
Clowns all around you

Clowns that only let you know
Where you let your senses go
Clowns all around you
It's a cross I need to bear

All this black and cruel despair
This is an emergency
Don't you hide your eyes from me?
Open them and see me now
shizu sat under the window listening and then started strumming his guitar along with her  

Atamous

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:44 am
She shook her head..stopping the music.."No..that's not the right son-Oh! now I remeber"She smiled and nodded,clearing her throat before starting and not yet notcing the person outside.

Chuzogo ne beri,
Svoyo ne otdavai
Sozhmur'sya i umri,
Lyubi i umirai

Skazhi i poklyanis',
Skazhi chto yerunda,
Umri i pritvoris'
Chto lyubish' navsegda

Vecher bez lyubvi
Utro bez obidy
Lyudi-invalidy
Lyudi-invalidy

Vecher bez lyubvi
Utro bez obidy
Lyudi-invalidy
Lyudi-invalidy...

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games