Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:51 am
((Gosh...I need new clothes...must start going on Gaia more if I want new clothes. I'm going to copy Sirius' look (sorta) only green skater pants instead because...you know...Slytherin. So yeah, I'm going to have Harry go to sleep now...feel free to make another post, skip a few hours till the sunrise and then transform back...or whatever... xd ))

"Thanks," Harry murmured. He hadn't been cold or anything, but it was a nice thought. "I'm...just...going to...rest a little bit."

Before he could stop himself, he had drifted off to sleep.

((short...sorry... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:17 pm
(It’s crap like this that makes me wonder why I bother to RP at all…I ought to be writing.)

As with all full moons, eventually they set. Sliding beneath the horizon just before dawn, the transformation back to human for the two werewolves began. For one, it was a simple slip from Wolf to Human, for the other…

Bloodied paw prints across the dusty floor had dried, but fresh prints continued to track across the floor as the Wolf paced, occasionally shaking his head in irritation. As the moon set, he jerked to a stop, growling low in his throat. Then, without warning: pain.

Fur disappeared to be replaced by skin and wizards robe. Limbs and muscles contorted almost imperceptibly. A sharp ache started down the spine as the bones reformed themselves.

A moment later, Remus Lupin, returned to Human form, lay on his side on the floor of the Shrieking Shack. Fighting for consciousness, he closed his eyes and tried not to move. It was proving almost impossible, his body trembling with the pain of the transformation. It did nothing to help.

His shoulder he could tell had been ripped open to the bone, but it would heal quickly. Already, he could feel the healing itch that had settled throughout his shoulder and upper back. Taking a slow, shallow breath, Remus gave up his fight for consciousness and slid into darkness.

(Why exactly can't I just say he passed out? Dramatic effect. ^_^)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:32 pm
Padfoot twitched as a change started to take place in the atomsphere around him. Only partly concious he lifted his head and looked around the dusty shack and over to where the wolf stood.

Or had stood at least.

Padfoot jumped up and turned into Sirius within two steps. He crouched next to the unconscious man and grimaced looking at the blood around him. He carefully wrapped his arms around Remus and stood up carrying Remus bridal style. He staggered trying to regain his balance before heading up the stairs gently rocking the man in his arms.

He could feel the blood soaking on to his own robes and on his own hands and he bit his lip to keep himself from trying to figure out how to blow the moon into pieces. He entered the bedroom upstairs and gently lay Remus down on the bed, gently brushing a few strands of hair from the other man's face.

"Love you..." he whispered gently before he sighed and sat down on the floor next to the bed and closed his eyes.

((YAY! RP...*huggle*))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:37 pm
The wolf rolled its eyes as the boy slept. She ought to go to sleep but she knew that soon enough the moon would set. Plodding over to her shirt and trousers she pushed her nose into the material and inhaled the human scent of herself. It was then that she felt her body melt and contort into her human form, her fur retracted into the skin and her teeth shortened oustandingly. Before fully transformed she looked at the dull sky outside turn to morning. Shaking her head trying to clear her thoughts she looked down at herself, the burgundy fur had gone but was replaced by a mop of red locks atop her head, her hands took the position of what was once paws. Straightening up she stretched, her bones cracking and looking around she spotted her robes on the stand. Walking over to them she pulled them over her shirt and trousers and glance at the sleeping Harry.

"Haha, sleepy bugger" She commented before diving on the queen bed at the far side of the room.  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:29 am
With a groan of protest, Remus woke, amber eyes opening slowly. Without moving himself any further than necessary, Remus took in his surrounding. He had been moved from downstairs. Sirius obviously...where was Sirius? Turning over onto his side, he was glad to find that his shoulder was healing. The bleeding had stopped and he could feel the itch of the flesh mending itself.

Sirius was sitting on the floor at the edge of the bed. Moving his arm forward carefully, not wanting to irritating his shoulder, he managed to wind his fingers around a few strands of Sirius' hair. It was better than trying for his shoulder, he'd likely open his wound up again doing that.

"Are you okay?" he asked hoarsley, his voice weak. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

(Look! I'm a boy!)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:23 pm
"Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?" Sirius' eyes shot open and he pulled away carefully and slowly before turning around to face Remus with a tired smile.

"I'm fine, I'm more worried about you right now," he whispered gently as he stood up. He gently pushed Remus flat on his back.

"You need to keep from moving young man--I'll never forgive you if you wind up opening that nasty gash of yours back open just so you could grab some of my hair. As wonderful as I'm sure you think it is--it's not that great..." he said with a smile as he lightly sat down on the edge of the bed. He brushed his fingers gently through Remus' hair before letting his hand travel down to Remus'. He grasped it lightly and gave it a small squeeze.

"Are you all right? Do you need anything?"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:27 am
"Sirius, I haven't been a young man for almost seventeen years," Remus said weakly. "I'm fine, just a bit tired. I'll be back on my feet by nightfall."

He tightened his grip on Sirius' hand, glad for the simple support. Letting his eyes close again he felt himself drifting back to sleep. "Just..." he opened his eyes, looking up at Sirius sitting beside him on the bed, "just don't leave. I don't want to be alone right now."

With a small smile, he closed his eyes and fell back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:00 pm
"You look young to me..." Sirius replied with a shrug smiling at Remus as the other man tightened his grip on his hand.

"Just...just don't leave. I don't want to be alone right now." Sirius watched with a pained expression as Remus drifted off back to sleep. He briefly let go of Remus' hand so he could lie precociously on his side between the edge of the bed and Remus. He dropped his hand back down to Remus' and pressed his lips to the other man's temple before whispering quietly.

"I promise you Rem, I'll never leave you alone again. I promise."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:14 pm
(Awww, you guys are so cute. You make my tummy hurt in a good way. blaugh )

Harry woke with a start, sitting up and looked about the room. Standing up, he stretched. The window that Kathryn had called up was still there, bright sunlight streaming through it onto the carpet which Harry suspected had changed colors while he had been sleeping. It was a deep bottle green at the moment, similar to his eyes...

"Bloody carpet, change back," he grumbled, kicking it absently with the toe of his trainers.

As if it had heard him...the carpet flushed a dark Gryffindor red. Satisfied, Harry walked across the room toward the bed where he supposed Kathryn was buried somewhere beneath the mountain of blankets.

"Suppose I ought to wait for her to wake up," he said, looking about the room for some form of entertainment.

Sitting on the side table was a deck of Tarot cards. It looked innocent enough...but after Trelawney he was less than willing to try and stumble his way through a prediction. The cards vanished when he blinked and reappeared as a regulus deck of cards, colored red as per his request.

Taking up the deck, Harry crossed the room for the second time and sat down beside the coffee table that had just appeared. Shuffling the cards absently, he started a game of Solitare, wondering absently where his glasses had gone...oh, wait, they were on his face...he rolled his eyes at his own stupidity as he moved a black six of clubs onto a red seven of hearts.

(I feel somewhat smarter after that post, though the last sentance made me cross my eyes in confusion...I think the fact that I am now wearing clothes gives my brain something to feed on. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:25 pm
The warm fluffy blankets that surrounded Kathryn kept her warm during her rest. Deeply buried within the ebony veil of sleep, she did not move or make a sound throughout the night which was all well until rustling movements broke through her sleep. Kathryn identified the sound as Harry, and felt his presence near the bed. Ignoring this she nudged her head further into the pillows.

"C'mon Kathryn, up you get" Said a motherly voice in the back of her head "It isn't polite to keep someone waiting while you lay around sleeping". Grunting she did her trademark 'awakening' technique, which was rolling off the edge of the bed and colliding with the floor, creating perfect alertness and a slight ache. Sliding out of the blankets she fell to the ground with a thud and opened her eyes.

"I'm awake... Awake" She said, and slowly got to her feet to find the sun streaming through the window. "I hate you sun" She grumbled, squinting and looked over at Harry who had taken a place behind the coffee table, playing solitaire.

"I hate that game... I can never win it, it's bloody impossible" She commented taking a seat next to him and glaring at the cards as if it had done a great personal wrong to her.  

Lunar_Blade

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:50 am
Harry grinned as he put a ten of clubs up onto its counterpart above the aces. "It's just a game of luck really. It's beats doing nothing," he said absently, flipping over another card.

"When I lived with my aunt and uncle, I spent most of my time in my room, and I usually get all the summer work done by the beginning of August so I end up sitting around doing nothing. I stole a deck of playing cards that my cousin had been using for gambling and started playing card games with myself. I can make card castles without magic, but I've only got up to two levels before it falls down. Ginny Weasley can make it up to five levels, she probably could have made it higher but Fred knocked it down before she could even try."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:03 pm
Kathryn nodded, following along with Harry's story. The knowledge of Harry's previous home-life came with the learning of his school life, magazines and newspapers covered every aspect of his existence since defeating Voldemort.

"I don't have an aunt or and uncle, my parents were the only child in their family, which can be good and bad at times, for one, there is less christmas and birthday presents" She explained, laughing.

"Oh I know Ginny, she's a Weasley isn't she? I've always liked their Mum, I've seen her occasionally at Platform 9 1/3, she seems so warm and nice, And those twins... Fred and George I think, well their pretty funny. My Dad works in the Ministry, so he knows their father but I don't think they're friends..." She trailed off obviously rambling.  

Lunar_Blade

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:26 pm
Harry nodded, "Mrs. Weasley's okay, but she meddles a lot. She's been trying to get me to go out with Ginny since last year. Of course so's Ron," he frowned, glaring at card he was holding. "It's a bit annoying since she's started to get on my case too, but I doubt you want to hear about my problems...they're a bit stupid.

"What does your dad do in the Ministry?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:39 pm
Kathryn gave a cold laugh.

"My dad, funnily enough, works at the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures" She said bitterly, "to this day the man still hasn't gotten over the fact his daughter is a were-wolf... Or, 'half breed' " Kathryn added. She gave Harry a quick smile before placing a hand on the arm of the chair and standing up.

"Well I suppose we'd best leave now..."  

Lunar_Blade

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:45 pm
(WAH! I'm so sorry! I've been so busy with work lately. They asked me to work a double shift on Saturdy and Sunday with the holidays coming up and so many people coming to the mall lately. It was insane...)

Harry nodded, standing up and stretching his arms. He left the cards out on the table...knowing the room would likely just have them there should he want to finish his game.

"We should check on Remus later," he said opening the door out into the hallway. "I'm sure he'd appreciate the company, after all, you can only take so much of Sirius at a time."

He grinned at Kathryn and waved his hand for her to follow him. "But first, we must energize ourselves with some breakfast...and grab something for Remus while we're at it."  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games