Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DearCervid

Sparkly Fatcat

10,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:40 am
User Image
~~~ User Image heheUser Image Kiskis is my name, but truely I am sarah~ If you need something I am here ^^ User ImageheheUser Image ~~~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:46 am
Hi everyone!
Name's Maurizio, i live in Rome.I'm willing to help anyone who's needing it  

NexusBeta

Rhm Kinomoto

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:05 pm
Hey... I just joined, like, yesterday so I'm a little new sweatdrop Any kind of help would be great.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:24 pm
Hi!! I'm Yuukoneko, but you can just call me Yuu. I'll accept any buddy requests, and I'll try to come on to Gaia (atleast) once a day if I can. Yay! whee  

Yuukoneko

YokaiiNeko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 pm
Hullo, Guildies! xDD heart I'm YokaiiNeko, but im normaly known as Yokai or Neko. I joined Gaia on June 7th, because one of my friends said i should. C: I love drawing, anime, manga, and cookies! whee YAY COOKIES! Umm....yea. That's all about me. If you wanna talk, feel free to message me. =3 I'm good for a few laughs, and love talkin'! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:44 pm
Hiya! I'm relatively new to Gaia and new to the guild. You can call me Jesikah and I would love to make friends. ^-^ whee  

spectrumsa2z

lovesick_squirtle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:48 pm
ummmmmmmmm im alejandra im 15 im a mexican but i guess i shouldnt b calling myself a mexican since i cant really read it write it or speak it sweatdrop ummmmm i live in califorina i love anime i watch flcl the best anime show but i miss it cuz it doesnt air anymore emo umm i love food but not sea food ewwww xp umm im a dork i guess n u wanna add me go ahead b my guess mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:05 pm
Hello my name is Jeffery Allen Mathis and i'm 14 years old and my birthday is on the 24 of October. I'm sorta new to Gaia but i'm just kind of O.K. with it and I don't get on verry often but I do still. I love to talk and hang out with my friends but still if i need something ill let you know and if anybody needs someone to talk to post me and I'll get to you when ever I can heart  

angel_of_angels

Kazn Mbyzzwyb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:05 pm
Hello, I'm new to The Legion Of Helpers, but I'll do all I can to help out! Anyone please add me as a friend!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:09 pm
hi im new here  

Edward613

Cup-o-milk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:24 pm
Hello.
The name's Cup-o-milk, but please, call me Cup.
I am not new to gaia, but I am new to the guild. I would like some new friends here.
So, nice to meetcha!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:54 pm
Heya! My name's Jennie and feel free to PM me anytime! I will get back to you asap and help you the best I can. ^^  

Auburn Beauty

The pirate ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:02 pm
I am Jake and I paid for and own half of the anime/newbie assistant guild smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:15 pm
im Cptirish, if any1 ever asked for ur password report them then tell them to f*** them self, then give your wallet to me ^_^ jk every1 gaia rules!!!  

Cptirish

EmO_B1TcH

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:07 pm
hi um my name is nick im new to gaia and the guild im 15 and i would like to make alot of new friends  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games