Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:24 pm
*gazes at the I'M DYING thread* Wow, you guys want me to be a mod...I'm touched. I would love to be one if Sniv thinks its okay or whatever...thanks for the vote of confidence... ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:15 am
Yeah, Remus rocks so I thought he'd make a great Mod.

Me and Hk were discussing Vice Captains before and I said she would be brilliant but she kept going on about how "she didn't want to be VC".

Miss Modest.  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:22 am
Well, I put her down...but Graphiti also has potential...I mean both of them are on quite a bit and they do a lot with the guild...

sweatdrop Seeing as how I am strictly a member, I really don't have a say in this stuff anyways...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:54 pm
My mom's wiccan. My dad is work-a-holic. My little sister is 9.

I'm just "Yeah, God...cool guy...girl...it. Wicked sense of humor. Got this thing going on with...it...no killing, no ******** up...when I die--well, I'll be off to the next plane of existance and hopefully I'll be able to conquer that one as well with the cunning use of Peace, Love, and Slash."

whee

And you know what's best? My Christian Friends. They all go on about how, you know, we live a life of sin, and blah blah blah. And I really should be careful and pray for salvation, and who knows what might happen and yadda yadda yadda.

Before my dad was laid off--money was something nobody really cared about. Because he's such a genius, he had loads of money saved up, so when he got laid off--well, we have been affected, but not nearly that bad. He's got his restaurant, and two nightclubs, and a computer consulting business. Mom has been working at the same hotel for just barely over a year now--first real job in over 11 years--and she's the Guest Care Manager and is being considered to be the General Manager. My little sister is 9--and we think she was switched at birth, so she doesn't count. But I on the other hand, all advanced courses, I went to Australia because some teacher somewhere loved me, All As, cept for Math and Science...but er...yeah, those are Math and Science, and they're friggen hard classes.

So if I'm leading a life of sin--then I'm so not praying for salvation. I've got money, I've got awesome parents, and I know some of the coolest people on earth.

Rambling, sorry.

Anyways, yeah Dying Thread. Me being VC...*mutters about not being good enough and other such protests* Besides, Subby is a VC.

Oh! Not done! *smacks Rem with a newspaper* Learn this before your guild gets bigger--a member's opinion rules all. I personally think that members should have more say in the guild then the Captains, because they're the ones who are keeping it alive. Members want such and such, Captains and Mods, discuss, yes, good...brilliant, Members get such and such.

Democracy!

...*stops and thinks about the voting that happened yesterday and makes face*

Ok...not a Republic Democracy...

Let's do it as the Greeks intended it...with Gays and Love and Philosphers! whee  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Subliminal Effect

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:17 pm
>_o
Holy crap.
My moms wiccan too.
and my dads just.... dad... xD
>3 I love using her scrying mirror.

@Ex-Professor Remus Lupin - If Sniv doesnt make you a mod I will.
>_> because really, I think youd make a really good one.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:20 pm
After she read my cards once...

Well it wasn't the happiest reading on the planet and we both just kind of sat there for 15 minutes before she said.

"so...yeah, no more weird wiccan stuff, mom, right?" and I kind of nodded and went off to contemplate life.

Now it's one of those "Oh! Read this book! It's cool!" and "Hey! This is nifty!" and me nodding and stating my opinion, enjoying it for about 5 minutes (unless its a book) before realizing I was supposed to be doing something, and I forgot what. sweatdrop  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Subliminal Effect

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:31 pm
xD
Its mostly me grabbing all her books and reading threw them -book worm-
O_o I remember my first reading to.
It was all like... 'destruction, pain, dreppression, etc.' and for final outcome I got the death card....
I was kind like "well..... everyone EVENTUALLY dies. ah-haha...ha.... >_>;;; "

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:37 pm
Well, I got the "Lost looking for a purpose" stuff--which is normal, considering age and all that happy crap. And then it was like, oh it was scary, I can't remember what it was, but lots of pain and depression and then me and then some huge battle between me and some "prominent male figure" in my life (gee...couldn't be my father could it?) and this fight being a huge obstacle and blah blah blah, pain depression, angst trying to get through it, and then, apparently I drop the cause, and do something that wows him, and he starts to respect me.

This all happened after me and my dad got into this huge fight where I actually ran away to a friends house (first time in my life to do that) and my mom had to kick my dad out to just go calm down some where because he was in such a pissy mood.

So, we kind of figured--I'm lost and have no purpose in life, but I'm going to find a temporary purpose in trying to bring down my dad and show him up. And then I'm going to drop that and do something that makes him think I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread.

And then Merlin only knows what my next thing will be.

I'm supposed to be doing actual homework right now... gonk  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Subliminal Effect

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:57 pm
Its fun though.
Reading and learning how to do all that.

creepy as hell sometimes when I watch her do a ritual, but fun none the less.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:00 pm
Word to the wise: don't mess with Ouiji boards.

That was the one time I begged her to do a ritual for me--cause I couldn't think of anything else.

Didn't even believe in it at first, but after freaking out for a few nights--I'm cautious. sweatdrop  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Subliminal Effect

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:05 pm
I've actually never used one.

I mostly use a scrying mirror.
(my favorite)
Now that has given me nightmares countless times.
But I still use it. u_u

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:33 am
I have the "Healing with the Faeries" Cards, and a tarot deck (A really crap one.. It's honestly the worst art EVER, I want a new one) and my first "faery" reading was just some s**t about having to "let loose" and stop being so stubborn or something. God knows.

The tarot reading I did by myself, I got the Ace of Cups upside down 0_____o not good.  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:51 am
*whimpers and rubs head* You said you wouldn't hit me with the newspaper. I've got sixteen chapters on Saishu Yume (that's three chapters in three days wench) and you're hitting me with newspapers? gonk

Beyond that...most of my tarot readings go on about lightning struck towers and watching out for lovestruck fangirls while in Hospital Wings. xp

Seriously though, I've only had some do the tarot thing for me and it was scarily accurate.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:28 pm
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
*whimpers and rubs head* You said you wouldn't hit me with the newspaper. I've got sixteen chapters on Saishu Yume (that's three chapters in three days wench) and you're hitting me with newspapers? gonk

Beyond that...most of my tarot readings go on about lightning struck towers and watching out for lovestruck fangirls while in Hospital Wings. xp

Seriously though, I've only had some do the tarot thing for me and it was scarily accurate.

To teach you to listen to your members always! 3nodding

Aww...poor baby, did I hit that hard? *hands Rem chocolate*  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:25 pm
Yes ma'am... *salutes*  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games