Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:00 pm
"Do as you wish," Kai said coldly. "Evidently it no concern of mine what happens. Despite what apperances may tell." With that he turned, glancing back at Kira with a sad expression before going back into the building itself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:40 pm
"Follow him...I know you want to Kira...go" Nick says and sits down on the floor.  

Ashyr Black

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:43 pm
Kira looked down at the ground crying "your trying to force me to love some one I hate when I hate both of you!!!" she yelled running out of the cafe seeing it rain *I dont want to be with eather of them I just want to...* Kira gave up and Mitsuzu came in control *Kira* she called out for her over and over but she wouldnt answer she came back to the Cafe "she's gone"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:45 pm
"Mitsuzu?" Nick said staring at her from the table he'd sat down at.  

Ashyr Black

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:51 pm
"yep" she said smiling stretching "its nice to have my own body again" she said laughing getting a drink and drank it down  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:55 pm
"She blocked herself again I see"  

Ashyr Black

Child of Sanguine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:58 pm
Whoa; this is one crazy cafe!!! Eh, ehem... Okay, waiter, I'd like some hot chocolate, and....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:16 pm
Kai was sitting in his room, mulling over a book but not being able to focus. He threw the book against the wall in frustration and sighed. "What am I to do now?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:18 pm
Mitsuzu jumped on him from the back "do nothing" she whispered in his ear giggling not being able to feel Kira she felt guilty for some reason "leave everything to me"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:23 pm
Kai looked shocked at Mitzu. "It's you," he said with a sigh. "What do you mean that you'll do everything?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:24 pm
"If I heard you right you said 'what am I to do'" she said trying to sound like him she laughed letting him go and went infront of him and sat on his lap "so how are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:25 pm
Kai wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her. "I've been better," he answered truthfully, wondering whether or not she remembered the incident on the roof, and glad that she couldn't see his wounds. "What about you?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:28 pm
"well apparently" she stopped looking away sighing "I cant feel Kira its like she disappeared" Mitsuzu looked at her sheath and saw that her sword was gone "what happened to my sword?" she asked Kai  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:29 pm
Kai looked up at her, his composure breaking for a fraction of a second before he looked away. "I got rid of it," he told her in a flat tone. "That way Kira wouldn't decide to start hacking away at me."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:34 pm
"Why does this always happen?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items