Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:10 pm
Jubei looked into the glowing sphere, her red eyes glowing with it.
She looked at the boy and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:40 pm
Flak came out of the school,holding a crudely handmade yellow smoke bomb with him.
"Time to turn this place alive again."
He scraped the smoke bomb on the bottom of his shoe,causing it to light up,and threw it right back into the school.
Now,he cupped his hands around his mouth,and yelled.
"Tear gas!"
Five seconds after this,everyone in that portion of the building began to rush out in a packed crowd,hurrying to get out as quick as they could,while Flak was left laughing his head off on the sidewalk.

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rayn of the Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:31 am
Rayn heard the boy yelling and isntantly wrapped the girl and him in a sheild of perpetual darkness. With this his hand fell instinctly to his katana at his side. the hilt's end was in the shape of a dragon's head and the hang guard where four dragon claws.

Rayn:" Everything will be fine."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:28 am
Rayn of the Twilight
The male looked at the female in silence, his eyes showed rage. His aura began to cackle with darkness and electricity as more people began to move away from him.

Rayn: "i'm fine."

He began to meld into jubei's shadow as he was using his powers to teleport to the person who got him wet. He steped out of the person who pulled the joke and grabbed them by the shirt and began to slam them against the wall.

(My guy wears halo3 armour just so you know neutral )

Scanda got back up from the boy who slammed him against the wall when suddenly a black scar came over his helmet "Oh your not against Scanda now your against Evil Scanda"he said as he followed the boy with the cigeratte as after evil Scanda left normal Scanda came out the Library and checked his GrandFathers silver Pocketwatch "Its almost time for the prom and thats when this so called 'killer' will strike against me and will be exactly after the final dance which is 11:35pm tommorow"he said as he looked up to see a prom poster and saw down the corridor people running from some gas and his evil side walking away "Dammit"Scanda said as hesaw his evil side start to sprint and decided to chase after him.  

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rayn of the Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:54 am
Rayn waited for the tear gas to clear before he removed the veil of darkness from himself and jubei. He looked at her with his ice blue eyes and nodded. he got up and began to walk back into the hallway and continued to smoke his ciggarette with the usall avoidance that everyone gives him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:50 am
Yuzu looked behind her noticing everyone running out of the school and a strange man laughing like crazy."What the hell......?"She began to say.  

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:33 pm
Scanda made it out of the school in one piece as he looked around for the person who set off the tear gas grenda as he saw someone laughing manicly as he saw his evil side with some sort of robot beating up some kid then killing him but decided to go for the tear gas person as he went up to the kid "Are you the idiot who set off that tear gas grenade"Scanda said as he stared at the person who was wearing normal clothes whereas he was wearing halo3 armour.

Evil Scanda made it out of the school first and suddenly got dragged towards a kid "Give us everything youve got"the student said as evil Scanda stared as a dark hole opened near him and a robot came out "Neo Metal Sonic lets beat the s*** out fo this little crack head"he said as the robot and evil Scanda started to beat up the student then killed him and hid his body by teleporting it to a pond in the school.

(Yes Iam sick enough to post this twisted )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:45 pm
Yuzu was shocked at what she saw.First some idiot sets off a tear gas trp and now another guy and what seemed to be a robot killed a student.She felt rage form inside her body.She trembled.She didn't want to cause any more harm but something in her wanted to kill him.'Do it.....'Yuzu shook her head.'Kill him........You know you want to......'Yuzu ran towards the man who had just killed the student and prepared herself for what might turn into something tragic.  

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:57 pm
Jubei was shocked of what she saw. A dead body suddenly appeared in the pond, and the pond started turn a bit red. eek
She set the sphere back in the water, and started to back away...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:02 pm
Yuzu ran to pond.She looked at the dead body and trembled.She looked at the other girl who seemed to be there."Do you know who did this?"Yuzu could feel the non-visable arms on her back move.She knew that they were going to kill the girl...She didn't want that.She backed away."Stay 7 meters away from me...."She said with her body trembling.The arms went after the girl."RUN!"She screamed at her.  

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:31 pm
eek Even more shocked, Jubei ran and jumped very high (10 meters away). Panting, she sat under a tree, looking up the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:38 pm
Yuzu trembled and hugged herself.She felt the arms retreat back.She sighed with relief.She looked up."I'm sorry.........I was trying to find who did this"She said pointing at the dead body.  

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:11 pm
"Its ok. The guy who is dead is the person who threw the tear gas bomb into the school, and the guy who killed him was him." Jubei shouted and pointed at the right side.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:20 pm
Yuzu looked to the right.She saw a man but something wasn't right about him.She sensed that he had some type of aura around him....a evil one.She turned and started walking to him.When she was within 6 meters of him she made her arms grab his neck."You!Why did you do this?!"She tightened the grip from the arms."I'll kill you!"She screamed at him.  

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:21 pm
Jubei slowly walk back inside the school, doing her best to keep away from the girl in front of Scanda. Once inside, the bell rang.
"I think its maths." Thought Jubei. As she went in class, she sat on her seat and read her book, since there is still time.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games