Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowSharrow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:28 pm

Boadicia

That kind of reminds me of that episode of Billy and Mandy where Mandy was in the beauty pageant. When she smiled, the universe collapsed, and they woke up as the Powerpuff Girls. rofl

Oh no she smiled !!!!1!!!!!

The grim adventures of billy and mandy ftw, I mean really it has cuthulu references.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:32 pm

ShadowSharrow
Boadicia

That kind of reminds me of that episode of Billy and Mandy where Mandy was in the beauty pageant. When she smiled, the universe collapsed, and they woke up as the Powerpuff Girls. rofl

The grim adventures of billy and mandy ftw, I mean really it has cuthulu references.
What about the episode whose plot was almost entirely based on God-Emperor of Dune?

Henry Dorsett Case

MaddLlama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:20 pm

Apologies if someone brought these up already

"Wicca is better than Christianity because Wicca came first."

"Who's Margret Murray?"

And, along that line:

"I don't need to learn history! Wicca dates back to cave-men times! This Wiccan website I just read says so!"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:25 pm

'the original triple deity, god, goddess and jesus' rolleyes

patch99329

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:02 pm

"I don't have to be initiated to be Wiccan! I'm a Georgian Wiccan, in the Nemed Cuculatii coven!"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:17 pm

Henry Dorsett Case
" in the Nemed Cuculatii coven!"

LOL! Call me an idiot....but I still don't know what the hell the 'nemed cucuatii coven' is xD despite hearing it mentioned alot.

patch99329

ShadowSharrow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:14 pm

Cthulhuian Wicca, what else as the eldar sign is shaped like a star...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:22 pm

patch99329
Henry Dorsett Case
" in the Nemed Cuculatii coven!"

LOL! Call me an idiot....but I still don't know what the hell the 'nemed cucuatii coven' is xD despite hearing it mentioned alot.
Well, there's two issues in my statement. First is that, of course, Georgian Tradition requires initiation. Second is that Nemed Cuculatii shows up on a few pages listing "Georgian Wiccan Covens", yet on its own page states that it was never Georgian and to please stop making this claim.

ADDENDUM: I just went further into the Nemed Cuculatii site. I appreciate the fact that not only do they admit that they are not Wiccan, they flat-out state that if you want to be Wiccan, go elsewhere.

The fact that they include Murray and the Yezidi Black Book is...iffy, though.

Henry Dorsett Case

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:50 am

"Although there is a huge infodump on the first post of this topic, no one has ever cited anything to me."

"The mysteries are located on the internet and I have already told you how to google them. It is your fault that you can not find them."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:31 am

Courtsey of the local fluffy.

'My dad is actually a warlock and I carry a rock in my pocket to fight him off'
'I'm sorry I was trying to get people to be wiccan, I wanted to make a coven sad )

patch99329

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:45 am

patch99329

'I'm sorry I was trying to get people to be wiccan, I wanted to make a coven sad )

Other than beaning him in the head or the crotch, what is a rock going to do to a Warlock? And why is said person trying to fight off said dad?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:06 am

jaden kendam
patch99329

Other than beaning him in the head or the crotch, what is a rock going to do to a Warlock? And why is said person trying to fight off said dad?

BcUz Hes a WaR10cK DuH!
Uh...I honestly have no idea how a rock can kill a 'warlock' I'll have to find out xD Lmfao!!

patch99329

Pelta

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:27 pm

patch99329

Ooh! I carry rocks in my pockets too!
*throws brick*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:05 am

Pelta
patch99329

Ooh! I carry rocks in my pockets too!
*throws brick*

*dodges peltas brick*
Ohhh me too!
Mostly because, as you can tell from the above...my area is overrun with warlocks! Pesky people.

whee

patch99329

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:14 pm

ShadowSharrow
Boadicia

My sister and I LOVE that show. They make so many referances to so many things.
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games