Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brother-Chaplain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:57 am
Yo, waddup dis be Stephen from St. paul. Snelling ave is where I dwell, and the Source comics and games is where My guardsmen KILL.

For cadia! for the emperor!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:57 am
Hehe.. Puny fleshlings.... Prepare to be flayed to pieces!

Oh indeed. Necrons baby, Necrons! Love to back story, love the models, never played with any infantry except warriors and lords, because Destroyers is THE way to go ^^

Uhm, yeah, got a green horde as well razz Just for fun actually, nothing more exciting that blast someone with the randomness of orks ^^

On the FB side, I do have an army of Dwarves, ready to protect hearth and home, and an upcoming army of VC, just because I simply LOVE the new models ^^

Been playing around with table top games for about 6 years now, and find it more and more exciting, even though I have to admit that the new 40K rules is odd... example: Seize the Initative rule O.o

Over and out, commander! Lets have cookies!  

Droechai

Laura_Sofia-85

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:59 pm
Hey!
I'm Laura and I love everything about 40k background 4laugh
I've never player tabletop but I love Dawn of War, I've played Chaos Gate (yes, despite it crashing every 2 and a half seconds), and I am playing a noble born assassin in a Dark Heresy campaing ninja
I've also read the Ultramarines Omnibus (kickass), and several BL comics... I just love WH40k!

By the way: Emperor's Children fan twisted

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:56 pm
-=MOD NOTE=-
This thread is for introductions and only introductions. It's a way for everyone to keep tabs on who the newcomers are so that they can be helped out a little if need be. If you want to talk to them, take it elsewhere.

Tre Mal Joesph

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:20 pm
Hi I'm gamerchik I collect Black templar who seek the evils that seek to destroy the throne from the inside. to this day my Battle Barge forces have stopped two rogue chapters and protected a mining planet from the Tryanids with heavy losses.

My Kadre of Tau is still being formed but the troops are still green from the training planet

My vampire counts have lead one flawless victory after the next, routing Skaven, Bretonnian and frightened those that would worship sigmar as well as protecting their borders from the hodes of chaos and greenskins.

With each victory my armys increase due tothose willing and unwilling to fight for my cause.

I am Gamerchik
..P.S. Chaos are pansys 3nodding blaugh ((teasing))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:55 am
Hey all, I collect Necrons and Daemons. I'm Jason da psychos bro and he convinced me to join, hope its good here.  

Great Deceiver

MissOBKittyGirl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:57 pm
My name is Kitty and I just started reading the novels. I tend to like the dark elves and the novels in this group. I haven' read the Marines but am thinking about it. My brother and cousin introduced me to Warhammer and I would like to learn more about it. I understand it's a very popular game and one day I would love to learn to play it. If anyone knows some more Malus Darkblade information I would dearly love to know about it. He is the coolest elf around. I also have read some of the vampire things and want to learn more about them. I have seen the game figures and am planning on getting some soon. Thanks for any help and I hope that I get to know more people and soon learn more about the world of Warhammer.
Kitty  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:41 am
Hello. The name is Cameron. Or so I've been told.
I've read a good number of novels. The Dawn of War series, Horus Heresy, and a few others.
I've played the RTS games on the computer.

I got my first set of troops (models) back about 5 years ago as a gift from my mothers friend, who was the owner of a store called Armchair Commanders. A store that sold warhammer models (along with many other different models and stuff), and hosted a million battles in a huge room in the back every day.

I have 14 Black Templar Initiates. The store closed not too long after I got the models. And my step-mom has never been okay with me ordering stuff online... ofrwhatever reason... when my sisters who are significantly younger than me do it all the time...

Anyways. Hi!  

Halowinter91

Submarinal Waffle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:31 am
Hey I'm Sub

Looking to start a Tau 40k army and hope this will be a good place for info biggrin

Have dabbled with warhammer fantasy a bit in the past (lizardmen) but quit because i wasn't very good and that frustrated me gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 pm
hello i've been into wh 40k for a few years but have not been able to decide on an army and mainly just play with my friends armys when they arn't using them. in doing this i have gatherd a taste for the flesh of imperial troops though i do like me a good space wolf squad  

Ainoda Tokashi

Hiawaffa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:02 pm
Hey how is everyone doing??,

My name is Hiawaffa or Hia for short. I have been playing 40k for about 4 years and so far I have collected 2 armys and now statring to collect my third. My first 2 were Space Marines and Tyranids, currently I am building a Imperial Guard army and so far its up to 850 points, give or take. I havent stated puting them together but once I do I will post pic's.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:22 pm
Hi, I'm Jeni, currently only 1 army, fantasy Greenskins, but I do have a 40k army in the planning stage: Witch-Hunters - pure Adepta Sororitas.
I've not been playing that long, but I've read quite a few books - current fave's is the Malus Darkbalde series (I even own the graphic novels for those)  

Chihoshi_Kurocho

Astronomicon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:22 pm
Hi guys. I'm Astro and I first fell in love with 40k by playing the original Dawn of War and it sort of escalated form there. I just started on my first 40k army (Biel-tan Eldar) but I want to eventually have an Imperial Guard Drop Troops army, Ravenwing themed Renegade Space Marines, and a Alpha Legion Chaos Space Marine army as well. While I want my armies to be able to win, I always look at things from a fluff perspective first and enjoy creating mt own story. While I haven't read any of the books, I do own many of the codices.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:35 pm
I am Marc, 19 and have been collecting for 6 years.

I go for Chaos and the Imperial Guard [eh, kinda..]

Chaos wise, I play half Nurgle and half Khorne in a way not many people expect, they tend to overrun pretty fast...

IG wise, lots of infantry, and alot of vehicles.
I love to convert my tanks, and my chaos are having a special leader made to spur them on.

I have recently started to sculpt my own models, one is a commision.

I live in southern England if anyone here is close ninja  

Messyart

Hostile Streaker

10,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Pleasure`

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:14 pm
Hey cool kids, Pleasure`.

I play Chaos Marines, yay.

Khorne and Slanesh, Rhino's and Vindicators.

c:

Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games