Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:32 pm
thank you  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:38 pm
User Image to me!  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:39 pm
8,600/14,000  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:52 pm
im curious hyper_azn_girl what are saving up for?  

yamabuki

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:00 pm
a KiKi kitty plushie
9,500/14,000  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:05 pm
if i could help i would but im short on money, sorry but i hope that you get your kitty soon. ^^  

yamabuki

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:08 pm
thank you, would you likeme to refill your coke?
wow this guy is nice
can't you see what he's trying to do? he's trying to take over the world using his charm
no that's just what you want to do  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:16 pm
i would love it if you refill my coke, thank you.

no im not going to take over the world with carm. never hear that before. im just really nice cause i dont have many friends, where i live so im use to being alone. but the one friend i do have told me to come here and here i am looking to make friends.
believe it or not anime, manga and games use to be my friends. T.T i just get picked on for who i am...ppl here dont like bisexuals so i get picked on and kicked around and teased. Also they hate the fact that i was born in japan, even tho im not asian i get called a c***k or jap and it hurts. so im a naturally a nice person a ppl dont like it where i am, hell my x girl friend disliked me calling her cute for crying out loud! i cant do anything right. cry*  

yamabuki

Ceres_CelestialMaiden

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:18 pm
Um... somebody fill me in please.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:20 pm
*refills coke* aw there there *leads yama to leather couch* you can tell me all... WAIT A MINUTE YOU CAN HEAR THE VOICES TOO? i am no alone!!!
leather couches suck  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

yamabuki

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:21 pm
here we can talk about anything and do whatever you wish like in a real bar, me im talking with the bartender ^^

so have fun here and dont be shy!  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:23 pm
9,800 uggg......  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

insert weird name

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:24 pm
yamabuki
i would love it if you refill my coke, thank you.

no im not going to take over the world with carm. never hear that before. im just really nice cause i dont have many friends, where i live so im use to being alone. but the one friend i do have told me to come here and here i am looking to make friends.
believe it or not anime, manga and games use to be my friends. T.T i just get picked on for who i am...ppl here dont like bisexuals so i get picked on and kicked around and teased. Also they hate the fact that i was born in japan, even tho im not asian i get called a c***k or jap and it hurts. so im a naturally a nice person a ppl dont like it where i am, hell my x girl friend disliked me calling her cute for crying out loud! i cant do anything right. cry*
damn, life must suck for you then. don't be sad. i'll be your friend. sad
we're here for you.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:25 pm
hyper_azn_girl
9,800 uggg......
... sweatdrop ...It usually takes me weeks to get that much. That's why I rely so much on pink links.

*waiter*  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

insert weird name

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:26 pm
mmm. .i'm a little hungry. hey pag, mind if you get me a small plate of marble cheesecake please ? mrgreen  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games