Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
-flops next to bonfire- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meteor XVI

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:17 pm
Sora with Wings
Meteor XVI
Sora with Wings
Meteor XVI
TurkReno
Meteor XVI

"Only a fool would believe that answer." was his reply while watching the flames, grinning at it.

Oh yeah? Alright, villains try to take over the world, have parental issues, were wronged some how, their puppy died, and / or like fire, I mean, y'know, one would assume that it's the shininess of it all with the typical MO.

"Taking over the world... that was my main goal at where I was from. Only to have it completely trashed by rebels who miraculously go through everything I dished out..." his tone turns really sour as he scowls.
haha! like me! *keyblade whap* 4laugh

"Oof!" he then looks at the direction of where he was hit. He looks at the wielder of the weapon that twacked him for no valid reason whatsoever. "Yes, ones like you..." he growls at the brunette. With a flick of his wrist, he strikes the brunette down with Thunder X in retaliation to the weapon smack.
said brunette flying mermaid flops on the ground with squeak and bounces into a nearby bush in a puff of leaves.

"That will teach him a lesson." he grins, then looks around a bit, curious of possibly anyone else care to talk or anything around this bonfire.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:58 pm
Riku the Dark Pancake
TurkReno
Riku the Dark Pancake
TurkReno
Riku the Dark Pancake
TurkReno

Hm... since 'Lena says Rude gets paid more than me, I think I'll have Sora act as a stand in in protest.

What you think, Riku? Think I'll get paid better?

No, but I'm curious to see Sora working for the Turks.
I mean he's already fought Cloud and Sephiroth both.

Sora working for the turks...hm...possibilities. But that's up to Tseng.

Oh, yeah... Tseng... ninja
I completely forgot he existed.

No wonder my ^%$*ing pay check is late.

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure why I have that character as an alt. He's someone I would rather play with than play as. I was probably viewing the avatar as a little pixel pet rather than someone I saw myself as and that's probably why I never used him much.

Hm. If I sent my items to Sora and had him play Tseng for me I could probably really easily get back into FF7 again, lol.
wiat u want me to be tseng now ?  

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:00 pm
Meteor XVI
Sora with Wings
Meteor XVI
Sora with Wings
Meteor XVI

"Taking over the world... that was my main goal at where I was from. Only to have it completely trashed by rebels who miraculously go through everything I dished out..." his tone turns really sour as he scowls.

"Oof!" he then looks at the direction of where he was hit. He looks at the wielder of the weapon that twacked him for no valid reason whatsoever. "Yes, ones like you..." he growls at the brunette. With a flick of his wrist, he strikes the brunette down with Thunder X in retaliation to the weapon smack.
said brunette flying mermaid flops on the ground with squeak and bounces into a nearby bush in a puff of leaves.

"That will teach him a lesson." he grins, then looks around a bit, curious of possibly anyone else care to talk or anything around this bonfire.
* hand thrust up outta the bush * JUST FOR THAT UR NOT GETTIN NONE OF MY MARSHMALLOWS emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:34 pm
Sora with Wings
Meteor XVI
Sora with Wings
Meteor XVI
Sora with Wings
Meteor XVI

* hand thrust up outta the bush * JUST FOR THAT UR NOT GETTIN NONE OF MY MARSHMALLOWS emotion_donotwant

"HOW DARE YOU!" he roars "YOU'RE LUCKY THAT I DID NOT MAKE YOU A FISH-KABOB BY SHOVING THAT KEY OF YOURS DOWN YOUR THROAT!"
(crack at its finest xd
edit: made an awkward typo...)  

Meteor XVI

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:49 pm
Riku the Dark Pancake
Elena Chan-chan
Riku the Dark Pancake
TurkReno
Riku the Dark Pancake

When it comes to Sora, he redefines the word.

Elena Chan-chan

Hm... since 'Lena says Rude gets paid more than me, I think I'll have Sora act as a stand in in protest.

oh Reno... *shakes head and chuckles*

Sora would be cute in a tie, though.

Yes he would

crying crying how could you forget about Mister Tseng?! crying

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:58 pm
Sora with Wings
wiat u want me to be tseng now ?

Don't tempt me, lol.
ninja
♥

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:01 pm
Elena Chan-chan
Riku the Dark Pancake
Elena Chan-chan
Riku the Dark Pancake
TurkReno

Yes he would

I have no explanation for my actions at this time, lol.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:48 pm
Meteor XVI
TurkReno
Meteor XVI
TurkReno
Meteor XVI

"It helps with our stone cold hearts." the blonde answers the other's grumbling with sarcasm.

Huh. An' here I thought the answer all along was they were attracted to the flickering lights.

Learned somethin' new.

"Only a fool would believe that answer." was his reply while watching the flames, grinning at it.

Oh yeah? Alright, villains try to take over the world, have parental issues, were wronged some how, their puppy died, and / or like fire, I mean, y'know, one would assume that it's the shininess of it all with the typical MO.

Hm, this is sounding familiar. -nod- Maybe need to start a pissed off villain club?

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:50 pm
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno

There's a fine line between getting paid to do something and not getting paid. If I am getting paid, sure... -chows down on it-
i'll do it if its fun. cB *stabs marshmallow with stick*

Morally corrupt, blowing stuff up, long hours, decent benefits....

I mean if you can look past the long boring stake outs, the sitting, watching people and listening for hours... The occasional broken bone...

Sure, it's fun.
MORALLY CORRUPT!?!? I COULD NEVER! scream ! are u tellin me ur the bad guys or something *threatentingly shoves marshmallow in fire* < <

Bad guys...uh...depends who you ask? =D -Shrug-
then i'm asking that guy over there with the pokey hair. * scoots over by him and taks marshamallows with * >>

Tch. That guy don't know nothin'. D<  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:05 pm
Riku the Dark Pancake
TurkReno
Riku the Dark Pancake
TurkReno
Riku the Dark Pancake
TurkReno

Sora working for the turks...hm...possibilities. But that's up to Tseng.

Oh, yeah... Tseng... ninja
I completely forgot he existed.

No wonder my ^%$*ing pay check is late.

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure why I have that character as an alt. He's someone I would rather play with than play as. I was probably viewing the avatar as a little pixel pet rather than someone I saw myself as and that's probably why I never used him much.

Hm. If I sent my items to Sora and had him play Tseng for me I could probably really easily get back into FF7 again, lol.

I have a few accounts like that as well, sort of. I've got them because I like the character, wanted to make the character on a random whim one day, but suck at being them. ( Rude and Rufus somewhat, Cloud, Vincent and Hojo a little more...-cough- )

-chin rub- Either way, I get paid, right? >>

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:08 pm
Sora with Wings
PokeyHeadedBastard
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno

There's a fine line between getting paid to do something and not getting paid. If I am getting paid, sure... -chows down on it-
i'll do it if its fun. cB *stabs marshmallow with stick*

Morally corrupt, blowing stuff up, long hours, decent benefits....

I mean if you can look past the long boring stake outs, the sitting, watching people and listening for hours... The occasional broken bone...

Sure, it's fun.
MORALLY CORRUPT!?!? I COULD NEVER! scream ! are u tellin me ur the bad guys or something *threatentingly shoves marshmallow in fire* < <

That's putting it nicely for them...
oh chu's got the fancy expensive cloudy item WAT DO U MEAN?! HAVE I BEEN ROASTING MARSHMALLOWS WITH VILLAINS!?

I have a few expensive 'fancy cloudy items'. Not sure which one that is though on my avatar at the moment. XD

Yes, yes you have. The worst sort too, the type that KNOW they're the bad guys!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:20 pm
Riku the Dark Pancake
PokeyHeadedBastard
...and for a time, the world was a better place...

That's not what you said in my Tseng x Cloud fanfiction.
ninja

Honestly I've forgotten all about FF7 for a while but I just now suddenly remembered what a tart Tseng is. Rawr. I could probably really easily slip back into the series just for him. Ooooo, I wonder if he has new scenes in the FF7 remake... I suddenly care about seeing that now.

...I will blame the mako poisoning and tell you I was not myself. -cough-

...however I am wondering about xenomorphs.... -stare-

In case...Tseng forgets what work is...

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:31 pm
Riku the Dark Pancake
Elena Chan-chan
Riku the Dark Pancake
Elena Chan-chan
Riku the Dark Pancake
TurkReno

Yes he would

I have no explanation for my actions at this time, lol.

((that made me laugh way harder than it should have))

Well... I guess some explanation is better than none?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:56 pm
TurkReno
Meteor XVI
TurkReno
Meteor XVI
TurkReno
Meteor XVI

"It helps with our stone cold hearts." the blonde answers the other's grumbling with sarcasm.

Huh. An' here I thought the answer all along was they were attracted to the flickering lights.

Learned somethin' new.

Hm, this is sounding familiar. -nod- Maybe need to start a pissed off villain club?

"Oh? You have a few reasons to get pissed off as well?" he wonders "I do admit that you don't seem the type to get pissed off."  

Meteor XVI

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:49 am
TurkReno
I have a few accounts like that as well, sort of. I've got them because I like the character, wanted to make the character on a random whim one day, but suck at being them. ( Rude and Rufus somewhat, Cloud, Vincent and Hojo a little more...-cough- )

-chin rub- Either way, I get paid, right? >>

If Sora takes over as Tseng? I wouldn't count on it, lol.
Ah, now I'm curious to see what would happen...

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games