Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:28 pm
Zeltion smiled at her words but it ended it about a second. Curson looked over their shoulders and saw the crest. " Hey! I don't see any of my suggestions on that thing. Where you just ignoring me!?", he shouted in disappointment. " Trust me if I could have I would have been done a while ago.", Zeltion said in a annoyed tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:36 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She giggled and rolled her eyes. Before she looked back at Zeltion."What inspired this to be your crest?", she asked, in curiosity. Of course she was stealing glances at Grim. As he was still doing chores. Which still made her feel guilty, since he was already tending to the farm.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:41 pm
Zeltion sighed at her question. " Before I answer your question will you please answer mine. If you don't mind me being selfish?", he said as he looked to her then the crest he made. " I told you how old I am. But tell me what do you think I am? Both before and after I told you how old I am." As he asked this Curson and Grim were both looking at her. Grim honestly couldn't believe that Zeltion might tell her about himself. It took them a while to get it out of him themselves.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:51 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She didn't mind him 'being selfish' cause she just shrugged her shoulders. Though now she thought about it. Before gently tapped the picture of the dragon,"You're a dragon?", she said. As she seemed a bit shocked. But she pushed back stories of dragons that she learned as a young Dwarf. Since both Dwarves and dragons normally liked shiny things, and would fight over them.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:02 pm
As soon as she said he was a dragon Zeltion, Curson, and Grim all busted into laughter. Curson was on the floor trying to catch his breath because he was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe. Zeltion was hitting the table with his fist and had the other hand to his mouth muffling his laughter. Grim tried to control his laughter because he knew he would hear about it later if he continued to laugh at what she said. After he was able to stop Zeltion turned to her. " Good guess but no. You are looking at the wrong thing. I am not a dragon, but the son of one", He said as he pointed at the dragon at the beginning of the sentence but then pointed to the women who was pregnant at the end.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:15 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Cameron was in her room for a while now. Leaving a confused Lola with two and a half laughing men. Once he said this she nodded and looked at him again. Of course that's before she face palmed and gave Grim a dirty look. Only to start rubbing her temples. Of course another trait of motherhood was setting in, forgetfulness in different ways.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:25 pm
Grim shrugged at her giving him that look. " Forgive us for laughing. It is just funny you thought I was a dragon.", Zeltion said as he wiped away some tears he got from laughing so hard. " Yeah. It was just so funny. Because not even I was dumb enough to think he was a dragon." Curson manage to say before he continued his laughing spree. " I hope that also answered your question about what inspired me to make this my crest?" Zeltion said as Grim went over and started to stomp hard on Curson who wasn't laughing anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:33 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

"I am not helping you after that one, Curson. And at least you have only gotten a tad bit forgetful since I got here." Cameron said as she came in. Of course she caught the end of it before see Grim kick her brother's butt. Now she drank rest of her mead after nodding to Cameron's second statement.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:39 pm
Zeltion turn his head towards them. " Neither will I. You should know better by now Curson not to anger Grim." Once he was sure Curson learned his lesson he sat down next to Lola. " I think that will be enough talking about peoples past for today don't you think?", he asked her but was mostly directed towards Zeltion. " Yes I agree. I do look forward to seeing the crest once it is finished." Zeltion said as he started to drag a broken form of Curson asking for help to where they would be sleeping while they were here.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:22 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Lola told them which rooms they'd take. Only to talk Grim onto helping her to their bedroom. The next morning she woke up late as facing towards the center of the bed. As she was grumbling in her sleep.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:31 am
Grim helped her into their room and onto their bed. He was up before the sun and went out to the farm. Not at all surprised to see Curson and Zeltion getting up at this time and offering to help with the farm. Curson knew his way around livestock since when he was little he helped care for the villages animals. Zeltion used some magic to clear way anything in the ground that looked harmful to the plants they were growing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:13 am
]Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She yawned and stretched before leaving the bed. Of course she was in her night gown. Only to put her house robe on cause of company. Cameron was up and cooking already. But this morning was cooler than others, since a storm was coming in. So Cameron didn't argue with Lola helping. Though they talked a bit and giggled. Soon enough Lola was calling to the men that breakfast was ready.

Of course she started to do laundry after she ate. As Cameron did the dishes. Though she made sure that shoes came off before entering the house. Of course as Lola was wearing a dress as she was doing the laundry outside. Still she would wear pants and shirts, but her pants were becoming to snug. Once the clothes were washed she looked at the sky. It was almost noon time and the clouds were moving in. Carrying the wet clothes inside she started to hang them in front of the fire, well above it. Since she didn't want to chase down clothes cause of the bad weather.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:07 pm
They all continued to work on the farm until they heard that breakfast was ready. Finishing whatever they were currently working on they got it done then headed for the house. Taking off their boots before entering the house so the didn't have to face her wrath for breaking that rule. Though before they went in they looked to the clouds seeing that a storm was coming in.

After breakfast was finished they went back out to work. But occasionally Zeltion would stop to look at the clouds that were coming in. It seemed looked like he was watching them and expecting something to come bursting out of the clouds to attack any minute. He did ask if he could use some magic to disperse the cloud but Grim said no. For it was important that it rains here so the vegetation can be watered.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:18 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Now she was drying her hands with the heat of the fire. When he fingers weren't like prunes. She sat in her chair with a shawl around her shoulders and started to knit."What color do you want me to make your crest?", she glanced at Zeltion. Only to keep knitting without looking at her hands.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:25 pm
Zeltion was still looking at the clouds when she asked about the crest. Snapping back to reality he looked to her. " Huh? Oh. Just gold is fine with me thank you.", he said as he went back to work but would still occasionally glance at the clouds. Curson was to busy with the animals to notice how Zeltion was acting but Grim saw. So he quickly went inside taking off his boots at the door and went to their room. Going through his bag he got out some goggles that looked like they were made to look like a bit of an eagles face. Coming out he put them on and looked to the clouds.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games