Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled."So you want me to stop right now. Again I will stop if you say."So until she did tell him to stop he was still continuing to kiss her neck and cheek and every now and then he would n** at her neck. Then he would kiss her on the lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:21 pm
Awella Hawk

She finally broke the kiss after a while. Only to moan and look at him,"Mmm, Marius let's stop now.", she said. Before she pecked his cheek.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius placed his forehead against hers again."As my lady commands."He placed one more kiss on her lips and then pulled back. Releasing her from his arms as he did so. He had a grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:48 pm
Awella Hawk

She smiled as he said this and was blushing madly. Of course she put her arm around his waist, before she started to walk with him. "Naughty.", she said, as she now groped his butt. Though she looked at him with a grin.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius just chuckled and started to lead her back through the town. He would show many things and some of the stores he had liked. After a few hours he looked to Awella."Well are there any other stores you would like to visit?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:08 pm
Awella Hawk

She pecked his cheek and smiled. "Hmmm, no. I want to eat and rest up. Flying took a bit out of me. Plus you ravishing me like you did.", she said with a grin. As she was rubbing his back. Well she still carried the bag in her one hand.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:13 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius just grinned and started to walk on back to the tavern they were staying at. On the way Marius told Awella a little more about the town. Telling her about how he came to know most of the shop owners. And how he had helped them on occasion. It was usually with moving objects but there was usually a thief that needed to be caught now and then.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:22 pm
Awella Hawk

She listened to his stories and nodded. As she was holding his hand if not keeping her arm around his waist. Though soon enough she called it a day and had them go back to the inn.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

As they were heading back Marius just took her in his arms and leapt up and he unconsciously summoned his wings. He took them both up to the roof of the building closest to them. He looked surprised that he did that but he then grinned and sat on the edge of the roof and watched the sky. Staring at the stars he seemed lost in thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:58 pm
Awella Hawk

She smiled as he held her in his arms. Now she gasped when he leapt up and braced herself. Only to feel him fly to a nearby roof. Of course she looked at him and smiled. Before she looked at the sky with him and put her hands on his. "Hmmm, I know how we got lucky meeting each other.", she said, as she pulled one of his hands up to her mouth. In which she kissed his hand and palm.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled as she kissed his hand."Yes luck truly seemed
to be with me. I never would have imagined even on my best day that the person I would have fallen in love with would have freed me from prison."
He switched their hands over so he could kiss her hand and then slowly started to kiss his way up her arm. He stopped when he made it to her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:35 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and grinned as he started to kiss her hand; and arm. Of course she shivered when he stopped at her shoulder. "Let's just go to our own room. And, let's just cuddle.", she said, as she smiled.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:46 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius grinned as she spoke. He then nodded. He stood up and lifted her up and then kissed her cheek."To our room then."His wings formed out of the energy surrounding them. He then lifted off and flew them to their room. Landing on the balcony he placed her down and opened the door. After walking into the room he went and sat on the edge of the bed. He took off his boots. He then laid down on the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:50 am
Awella Hawk

She gasped when he lifted her up. Only to look at him and put her arms around his neck. Now she felt them fly for a little bit. Before they to the balcony, where she stood up. With this she walked in and closed the doors. Followed by her sitting on her side of the bed. Of course she started to take her boots off before laying down in the bed beside him.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:00 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled and wrapped his arms around her as they were laying next to each other. He would still think about how lucky he was to have found Awella. He kissed her cheek and then closed his eyes. He was only now starting to feel the drain in his energy from using his wings.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff