Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:46 am
User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looking over at Kana he shifted as he looked at Moris and Jeffery leaving he nodded gently "have a good rest of the day in class you two as well a good day"he said gently. Softly he glanced at Kana and moved a bit "I can put them away, seems someone here is ready to pick you up and get you home. I shouldn't keep you from them"he said softly as he smiled gently pointing to Kiyoshi softly.

Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:45 am
User Image

"What?...Who?....no way" Kana exclaimed and the last part when he saw who Jason was pointing to with wide eyes. Made sense to him that it would be Kiyoshi and not Jican since he does have a class to run. "I mean...hey, brother. You didn't have to go out of your to come here" he said trying not to seem rude in front of the teacher. "Couple of classes weren't available, but I did attend equestrian class like I was supposed to. You can ask Jican if you don't believe me" he insisted on his claim that he did what he was supposed to do. He put on shoes then went over to the bleachers to get his bag.
Kiyoshi was very much amused when he didn't bother with staying out of view anymore. "Same happen with me and I doubt you would fail a challenge that you have accepted" he said believing his brother went to Jican class. "You should stay to help your teacher. I will meet you at the entrance of the forest" he said then leaves the gym. [exit Kioyoshi]
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:24 pm
User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Tilting his head a bit as he listened to what the two said and tilted his head softly before he shifted more and then walked over to Kana. "You better catch up with him, Its alright I can clean up on my own. I have no other class after this so its alright go catch up and talk with him and I will see you next time or when ever you need someone to talk to"he said gently.

Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:31 pm
User Image

Kana shakes his head, "I want to help clean up and besides he will give me the 'look' if I catch up to him too soon" he insisted. He walks over to the mats then folds it then picks it up. "Despite what you saw, we don't get along that often. We're pretty much opposites to each other as twins" he informs him as he carries the mat to the back room.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:44 pm
User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason walked away and headed to the mats as he took a small breath as he blinked looking over seeing Kana coming to him and tilted his head softly and gently. "What look is that and well not all twins are the same. They can be different or they won't but still do you regret not being like him?"he asked

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:53 pm
User Image

Kana picked up another mat when he had return leaving two for the teacher. "The look of dissatisfaction" he said about the look. "Or conjoined from what he has said about our childhood. Would be depressing to be like him. To be used by the so people who say they are your friends or to act friendly to me to get to him. Stuff like that has happened in some of our previous schools" he carried the mat he had picked up to the back room.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:18 pm
User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening to the other explain things as he took a deep breath picking up the other one heading to the closet to put them away. "I see well, I am sorry to hear that and I am sorry you both went through. You think that the people you both are getting to know and see as friends will do that to you or no? I can tell you this much, I will never do that to either of you two cause its not fair to hurt someone ever. You need to treat the person the way you want to be treated"he said calmly. Finishing up he headed to get the beam and push it inside, "may I know why they wanted to get to him or something you do not wish to talk about and I will be okay with"he said calmly.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:36 pm
User Image

Kana took care of the vault to help finish things off and listen to the teacher. "What I'm saying is based on experience not on what I remember. I believe you, I didn't have any bad situations with the adults. Befriended the horse teacher yesterday" he responded. He grabs his bag from the bleachers, "I don't know the details and Kiyoshi refuses to talk about it with me, but I'm sure it isn't anything good when Kiyoshi slaps leaving a red hand print no matter the skin tone. You know his beyond pissed when he does something physical like that. We're known as the Polar opposite twins and incidents like those are part of the reason transfer school as many times as he had in the past" he said to Jason and chuckles a little at the slapping part. "I will be going now, Jason, but I will be back tomorrow. This is definitely the class I look forward" he said smiling then left out the double doors. [exit]
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:35 pm
User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Working with the other he took a small breath thinking a bit as he shifted but he began to close up the door to the supply closet before glancing at Kana a bit. "Well I am still sorry for you and as well your brother. Neither of you two deserve that at all still I hope you two are able to stay here and make some friends that really want to be your friends and his friends for no other reason."he said calmly heading to his office and looked over hearing him and nodded gently "Have a good rest of the day Kana"he spoke gently heading into his office to relax but just to think as well.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:06 pm
User Image

Kana took his time in walking to the gym and the further he was from the stables the better he felt. "Hello! Jason, are you here or anyone here?" he asked loudly as he knocked on the gym door then walked on in. He walked over to the bleachers and set down his bag as he sat down to rest some.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:17 am
User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Hearing voices in the gym again Jason woke and rubbed his eyes gently as he sat up from the make shift bed he made in his office. He hadn't been to his apartment in the last two days but he was doing his best to take care of himself here. Getting up he rubbed his eyes as he headed to the door in his boxers as he opened it and looked over to see who it was. Seeing Kana he blinked a bit and softly "What is it Kana?"he asked gently.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:22 am
User Image

Kana looked to the gym teacher, "I'm here for the afternoon class, I can wait a few minutes if I need to for more other students to show up" he answered. "Did I wake you?" he asked noticing the man was just in his boxers.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:01 pm
User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Dropping his arm back to his side he took a small breath as he shifted a bit and looked down a bit before he looked up at Kana gently and softly. "Just give me a few seconds to get dressed and we can start class. I do not think any more students will come either way one student is enough for me to be alright with"he said gently. Softly he smiled and headed inside to get dressed and start the class as he took steady breaths to think.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:28 am
User Image

Kana chuckles a little, "I mean, its okay with you're wearing. Doesn't seem to be any attire acquirement for teachers" he commented. "Guess this will be like one-on-one playtime" he thought about the class being just him. He was pleased it wasn't a being in trouble situation.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:31 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

User Image

"Here we are" Sato announced to John when they arrived at the gym. After walking in the gym he noticed the student from the horse class here. He set his bag by the bleachers then headed over to the office to speak with Jason.  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games