Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:57 am
Took your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...
User ImageUser Image
Time: Weekend-Second Game of the Year (Gryffindor vs.Hufflepuff)

"Oh there is usually some sort of celebration," Ronna said with a shrug to Danica's incredulous question. "I generally avoid them, anymore. Besides, after a game is usually the quietest time in the library. You have, in addition to your core classes, six electives, including one you're doubling up on, and tell me you wouldn't take advantage of the library when it is quietest either." Shrugging, she threw up a hand to the first year and called out before disappearing into the crowd, "Have fun for me!"
Graydon Ironshield

----------------------------------------------------------

Time: Weekend-Fifth Game of the Year (Gryffindor vs.Ravenclaw)
In Company of: No one in particular
Wearing: Quidditch Uniform (Hopefully Unnecessary)

As long as we get 140 over Ravenclaw in this game and Hufflepuff doesn't score more than 150, we've got the cup...

Veronica took to the stands earlier than most, already having calculating the importance of this game. If Gryffindor caught the snitch, even if Ravenclaw managed a single goal, and her house won the game, they were highly likely to win the cup, even if Hufflepuff caught the snitch the next game against Ravenclaw. Then again, if Ravenclaw won this game it would end up being a nail-biter for both teams who if they wanted to actually win the cup would have to also have their chasers score at least one goal in addition to catching the snitch. And if Ravenclaw lost, there was still the chance if Hufflepuff could snatch the snitch and score a couple goals the next game they would actually win the cup. She leaned forward watching as the players of the two teams arrived on the field. This was one of the times she was more than happy to be in the stands, and one of the reasons she never wanted to be a seeker ever, it was way too much pressure-then again assigning one player responsible for 150 points naturally made it that way.

She did know one thing if Gryffindor won this she would have to show up at the next match, after all, it wasn't a guarantee if Gryffindor won this game they would get the cup. This year, the teams were actually fairly even on performance and skill level if you calculated in all the players, she realized.

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

{OCC: Free for anyone to interact with.}

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:06 pm
User Image

User Image
"What you confuse for honesty,
is fire from the tongue of a liar.
What you confuse for sanity,
is a broken mirror that cracks more.

Claire was ready for the match to start, she had been...out of it for a while now. Ever since the...incident with Josh. Who she still hadn't heard from.

...The guilt made it too bad to check up on him.

She needed quidditch to ignore the reality of the situation she was digging herself into. Her mind slowly slipping away...It was terrifying.

So much so, she couldn't remember the past games. She...couldn't remember if she played in them or not. Her mind would just...shut off for periods at a time and she'd come too, hours or even days with no memory of how she got there.

..........What was happening?

My feelings? I'm terrified you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Can't show it....Can not...Show..."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a third year?
My strings are being pulled. "Feel free to interact with the chick suffering a private meltdown~" Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:01 pm
User Image
Cathy or Cate
Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff

I am a first year.
❤My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
My directions say I am... {Quidditch Stands A and just sat next to Claire Alexandrie}
❤My time on the clock is at the last Quidditch game of the year-Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw game!

❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: Yellow and Black ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 3rd year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

Cathy had watched the first game of the year and decided that she was definitely obliged to watch the last game of the year. Quidditch was exciting, a bit scary but exciting, and she had enjoyed flying class. She was fairly sure her brother was just being the typical boring, over cautious, and way too much of a perfectionist about the whole flying thing and quidditch. Honestly, she was half sure that David might have not such a hatred for flying or quidditch if he actually did decently. How could you not enjoy being up in the air and the freedom? Oh, yeah, she realized, he always wanted to be in control. She had decided to act as if her blow up in History of Magic never occurred and never brought up the fact that David probably should have mentioned a bit about blood purity and something about their extended family dynamics before just letting her figure it out on her own. Did he honestly think she was that stupid?

Ignoring her slight nagging irritation she held a smile on her face as she walked up the stands wearing a bright yellow dress accented with black. She had been happy to find the dress so she could show her support for her house without having to wear her uniform and school robes which would be weird. Generally the only person she saw who almost constantly wore their school robes and uniform was her brother, but that was because she was fairly sure he never bothered to go up to his dormitory most days besides the evenings.

Not knowing who was going to show up or not-or if anyone she knew would be there or if anyone would even want to sit next to her after the commotion in the greenhouses she had started being probably too soft heart-ed, what could easily come off as favoritism of the herbology professor appeared in their second week of school, and then she snapped at one of her own classmates over something she obviously should have known and/or realized a long time ago. At random she sat down next to a blonde who looked to be about her brother's age who seemed lost in her own thoughts-making her look even more like a broken doll, especially with the eyepatch she wore. Was it fashion? Or could it have been related to something worse?

She did remember it being mentioned over the summer before after she got her letter that they had lied to her about how her mother had gotten permanently injured and lost her leg-not that it really seemed to bother her mum much, then again she had some of the best prosthetic legs available to her and just had switched to wearing tights if she wore dresses like she usually did. It was something about an incident at a festival for wizards of sorts and David had been there as well. Her brother hadn't been hurt but her Mum had-could the girl have been there too? "I... if you are waiting for anyone I can move," Cathy said quietly to Claire, the upperclassman she had end up sitting by, not having a clue about Claire's connection with her own family, or David's general disdain for Claire because of their own mother's injury trying to help Claire in the Fall festival.

Squeeky Luff

Even if I laugh or cry or don't get rewarded
I will love that life
There doesn't have to be anything that's perfect

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Claire was lost in her thoughts of how she ended up at different places, with no trace of memory being there. How was this happening? She...knew she was slowly going mad...or...was she? She was...yes...right?

At the thought of her memories being lost her head gave a tinge of pain as she winced on the inside, though she tried not to let it show on the outside. That was when someone sat beside her, looking to the side she saw a first year...Hufflepuff.
Of course it was a Hufflepuff. Between Victor she thought all Hufflepuffs cozied up to just about anybody.

She couldn't exactly let her irritation show....it was more due to her own problems than the girl who sat next to her, "I'm not waiting for anyone at all..." That was a half-truth, she really was waiting for Josh but....a burn victim was less to come out to a quidditch match.

Her eyes darkened some as she thought back to that night, "You don't have to move. It'd be nice to sit near someone pleasant anyways."

It off-balanced her own cruelty after all....

My feelings? I'm confused you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...This headache..."
I'm a Slytherin.
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

mc2

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:31 pm
User Image
Cathy or Cate
Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff

I am a first year.
❤My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
My directions say I am... {Quidditch Stands A and just sat next to Claire Alexandrie}
❤My time on the clock is at the last Quidditch game of the year-Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw game!

❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: Yellow and Black ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 3rd year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

"Hmm?" Cathy said, tilting her head when the girl said she wasn't waiting for anyone at all. It almost seemed too direct to be a casual statement, like she was but wouldn't admit it, but Cathy wasn't too sure and instead shook it off. Prying into other's business was rude.

When Claire said somewhat distracted that she didn't have to move and it would be nice to sit near someone pleasant, Cathy smiled a bit and said, "You can't judge a book by its cover. A lot can go on in someone's head that no one else is aware of. It isn't good to just judge people by quick first meetings, but I'm glad I don't come off too horrible."

"Anyways, I'm Cathaline League-or Cathy," She added with a polite smile and slight bow of her head, before she added, "And, thank-you for lending me a seat. I'll stop bothering you. After all I owe you in the very least for you being honest and your kindness. You could have easily chased me off if you wanted."

Still smiling, her brown eyes went to the field and she fell silent, really not wanting to bother the girl, even though waiting for the game was sort of boring and she wouldn't mind chatting away to spend the wait. She could get to know someone new and in Cathy's opinion it was never a waste to learn a bit about someone. After all, from other people is where where you could learn the most in life, regardless of age or anything else.

Squeeky Luff

I will love that life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:29 am
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw First Year Half-Blood

User Image
xxxxxxxx I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
------------------------------------------------- 'Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
xxxxxxxx Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
------------------------------------------- Trying to see through the rain coming down

-------- ✎ Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do... ✦ --------

Eugene ran all his way to the stands just to see the first and last Quidditch Match between his house and Hufflepuff. He felt disappointed that Ravenclaw hadn't won a match... even ONCE. He was getting the feeling that any Ravenclaws are so "studious" or maybe "bookwormish" that they couldn't get their head on the game. 'No Eugene, don't even think of that. Ravenclaw has hidden potential I'm sure of it!' He bit his lip as he arrived to the stands, looking for someone familiar. Moments laters he spotted a blonde girl with a dress painted with black and yellow, and a ribbon tied on her hair. He squinted his eyes until he saw her face,

'Hey, it's Cathy,' He thought, though he was still concerned about that happened during that last time. As he realized that he had been thinking about that, he shook his head to make it slide. That already happened, there's no time-device nonsense that could change that, why was he still thinking about that? He stood himself straight and made a shy smile when he decided to force himself to approach a friend. He sighed when Eli was not around, where the heck could he be?

"Hi, Cathy," said Eugene, trying to keep his cool on check, "Are you excited for the match? Looks like our houses are going to have this tough I assume," He actually wasn't sure if Ravenclaw was really going to win, after they lost to both Gryffindor and Slytherin already. He knew Hufflepuffs are hardworking, assuming that they were as tough and slick as a Nadder. He glanced at the girl with... an eyepatch? What happened to her eye? She look intimidating, something that Eugene didn't like. He gave the girl a nervous wave and turned to Cathy. "So, uh, was this seat taken?" He pointed at the seat next to her, it would be rude if he just sat without knowing that there was someone who took it first. It's "first come first serve", after all.

-------- I'll be strong, I'll be wrong , oh but life goes on. --------

User Image
"A thinker now! And open-minded to boot! And a love of learning...
You are definitely a... Ravenclaw!"

With: Cathy and the other girl (Claire)
Attire: An outfit for a sunny weather

mc2
Squeeky Luff

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:34 am
User Image
Cathy or Cate
Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff

I am a first year.

User Image

Cathy turned when she saw Jean and a large smile appeared on her face. She was happy to see a familiar face. And, she was happy he seemed to let any of the past events slide by from earlier in the year. "Jean! Bonjour! Nin Hao! Or should I say 'ni hao', less formal? Hey," She laughed with a smile jumping up and she said eagerly, "I am excited for the match. I went to the first game and rooted for Slytherin sort-of, since Mum was in that house. That had been fun. Axe or Axel helped explain the ropes of the game to me when I had any questions. This game I sort of feel a bit guilty rooting completely against Ravenclaw-it is the house my brother is in, after all-though considering how much he cares about the game, I let that make me feel less guilty. I would be half surprised if he knew which house was leading in score or not."

"You'll make me feel guiltier not at least wearing even one thing blue," She added. "But, if Hufflepuff does manage to win and get a few goals I heard we can win the Quidditch Cup. Fun, right? But, I think it'll be great either team wins."

Still smiling she paused when he asked about the seat on the other side of Cathy being taken or not. Cathy shook her head, "Not yet." She nodded to Claire and said, "She was really nice and let me sit here since the seat was free."

She glanced at Claire, turned, and with a slight bow not sitting down again said, "This is Jean by the way... Sorry, I hadn't caught your name, yet... We aren't bothering you, right? Please say we aren't."

Squeeky Luff

Laurel Mindfang

I will love that life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Claire didn't say anything for a while, concentrating on the past events as well as the game...that was starting...or about to start? She really needed to pay more attention.

That was when another person came by and asked to sit down, when....what was her name? Cathy? Told the male to come sit she nodded, "Go ahead." May as well play nice after all, not that she could actually play nice....but maybe she didn't need to be such a......how would street trash say it? b***h? She didn't need to act like one now.

"Salutations Jean.....Cathy as well...If I have not already spoken as such to you." Her eye shifted to the two next to her, as she did a half-curtsy while sitting, "My name is Claire Alexandrie....Of Slytherin house...also Slytherin Beater...or Chaser....I've been both. It's a pleasure and I'm charmed." With the formalities out of the way, she went back to her silent self. Sitting poised and pretty...like a broken porcelain doll.

My feelings? I'm calm on the outside you know?
Precious thought of mine, "More people..."
I'm a Slytherin.
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

mc2
Laurel Mindfang

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:24 pm
Nothing ever stops all these thoughts
And the pain attached to them
Sometimes I wonder why this is happening
It's like nothing I can do will distract me when

I think of how I shot myself in the back again

'Cause from the infinite words I could say
Put all the pain you gave to me on display
But didn't realize, instead of setting it free
I took what I hated and made it part of me

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Fourteen Years Old
Fourth Year

User Image

Dmitri had already resigned himself; Slytherin would not be winning the cup this year. Gryffindor had managed to pull ahead, but Hufflepuff wasn't too far off from being able to steal it all right from under everyone's noses. He was eager to claim a seat near the center of the field, it was easier to watch both sides from there. He must had waded between the crowds until he found himself in a section where the red and gold and yellow and black had begun to blend in together. He wore neither of the house colors, nor his own. Though arguably, he could have passed for a Hufflepuff fan in all of his earthy colors.

...But he likes to think his solemn, grouchy disposition would clear up any questions on that part.

Thin, bony fingers weaved through the curls in his dark hair. It was getting too curly, he realized, only after he twirled a lock around his ring finger absentmindedly. By now, the teams were starting to amass on the pitch and it would be only matter of time until the referee would call the start of the game.

5’5” and 128lbs
                          //Translations:// …. //

User Image

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:50 pm
I'm bouncing off the walls again
I'm looking like a fool again
I threw away my reputation
One more song for the radio station

I'm bouncing off the walls again
I'm looking like a fool again
Waking up on the bathroom floor
Pull myself back together just to fall once more

User Image

Crash
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Crash had left his skateboard inside his dormitory, hidden under his trunk at the foot of his bed under a pile of blankets, stash of 'lady' magazines, and skivving snackboxes. He figured if anyone tried to rob or sabotage him, they'd get too distracted by the loot and take the bounty and run, so long as it left his skateboard out of harms way, he'd manage with the other losses; even if the some of the Playboy's were a vintage 1950's series (it's bloody brilliant what you can find in neighborhood garage sales and rubbish days.) He was getting restless; utterly bored. He'd been early, and it seemed to be hours he sat (well, maybe on twenty minutes) but it might as well have just been an hour. He fidgeted, readjusted himself in his seat at least fifteen times and began to twirl the ring that was swooped around his neck on a simple little chain with bouts of rust around the latch. At some point, he even noticed a particularly grim looking younger student with dark curly hair that kept glancing at him, over and over and over again, it couldn't just be a coincidence. If anything, it made him even more nervous, he twitched his foot and fiddled with the ring.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 6" Weight: 136lbs Age: 15
Quidditch Stands
Midfield, between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor sections
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:17 pm
Took your advice and did the opposite
User ImageUser Image
Time: Weekend-Last Game of the Year
Wearing: No Houses Colors-trying to look neutral

Veronica took to the stands, sitting over in the Hufflepuff side. She had specifically made sure not to wear any house colors for the game. She had shown up despite wanting to catch up on sleep she had been missing during the week with classes and homework and extra curricular activities but this was a game that would determine whether Gryffindor got the quidditch cup or not. They were fine if Hufflepuff got the snitch and scored no goals but if they got the snitch and managed some goals, Gryffindor's position was risky. Even so, Veronica was rooting more for Hufflepuff to win this particular game than Ravenclaw. How she rooted for houses had always been in this particular order: Gryffindor (obviously), Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and then Slytherin. Not that she judged people much from their houses-there was good and bad in each house from what she had seen.

She noted Claire, Victor's cousin in the stands, as Ronna took a seat in the Hufflepuff section, leaning back some as she sat on her own waiting for the game to start.

So many questions
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye

{OCC: Free for anyone to interact with.}

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:43 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |❶| Gryffindor |❶| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ
                                                                    ════════════════════════

There was no other reason for Dani to be making her way up into the stands, other than it was the last game of the school year, and the winner would determine whom would win the Cup. Gryffindor had taken care of its business and now its destiny was controlled by Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.

Of course, it was also an excuse to get out of the castle on a gloriously warm and sunny day, especially with exams looming on the horizon. Perfect flying conditions. Not wishing to appear to have any bias one way or another, Dani took care not to wear anything suggesting her own House or any other. She wore a favourite pair of well-worn jeans, a Tee-shirt proclaiming her to be a Tribute from District Twelve, paired up with sneakers which probably would have to be replaced over the summer.

She saw Cathy sitting with another girl, a particularly thin girl with almost waist-length blonde hair, and a patch over her right eye. Dani gave Cathy a friendly wave, as she headed toward where Veronica was seated. "Hi, Veronica," Dani said as she approached where the upperclassman was seated in the stands.

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:02 pm
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite

Veronica didn't even notice Danica until she heard her greeting and name. She straightened up and glanced at Dani and smiled and glanced at the younger girl, realizing, that this was probably the first time that Dani had ever seen her in anything besides her school uniform or her quidditch uniform or quidditch gear from practices. "Hey," She said, pushing some of her blonde curls over her shoulder and out of her face. "Odd not to run into you in the stands without meeting in quidditch gear."

"Did you show up with the same mindset as me? To see the outcome of the quidditch cup first hand? If it wasn't so close I actually would have been back at the dorms probably studying or attempting to go back to sleep," She said before asking. "So, which team are you rooting for since we can essentially pick either without worrying too much?"

So many questions
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:33 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |❶| Gryffindor |❶| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ
                                                                    ════════════════════════

down next to Veronica, and replied, "Does feel kinda weird not dressed for the game. Well if Ravenclaw gets the Snitch, we win the Cup, and if Hufflepuff does and gets some goals as well they'll get it. Off-hand, I respect the 'puffs more; they gave us a run for our money."

"You know, I was thinking," she adds after a few moments. "Summer's almost here, and we need to start planning for next year. Maybe we should get everybody together and get up some practice matches over the summer. It would also be cool if we could hang together, have some fun. What do you think?"

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:01 pm
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite

"I would say that's more of something to bring up with Jacob or Elli-though Elli is graduating this year, so that means Jacob will be taking over the team. I don't exactly live in an ideal place to practice and I have OWLs to really buckle down and focus on," She said with a shrug, "but sure-no reason not to take some time off. I usually just practice at a batting cage or keep myself busy at the gym I joined last year."

"If I could handle legal matters and juggling personal affairs on top of the typical practicing and review I do, I figure I can handle taking a few days off for a pick-up game or two if someone can find a good place," She said with a shrug. "Technically I won't be anything but reserve again at best, which I am fine with. Quidditch had never been my priority-it had been more of a whim thing and something to do to support my house and a pride thing, knowing I can take a hit."

"And you don't respect the Ravenclaws? You are aware our seeker is dating their seeker, right?" She chuckled. "Besides, my Dad had sincerely hoped I would be put in Ravenclaw expressly because he thought it would keep me more out of trouble-though I don't see that as really a case. Well, anyways, I always have a certain fondness of Hufflepuffs in general-be it at the pitch or what the house embodies. They have many of the traits I admire, if I was actually a more agreeable less hardheaded person it may have been a possibility of me being placed there. Of course my stubbornness is what convinced the Hat without a doubt I was a Gryffindor."

Still smiling, she glanced at the mostly empty field, and then back to Dani, "But, yeah, shoot me an email or mail-Hell you can also send an owl to if he or she doesn't mind visiting one of the top floor flats in East London. Or I could send Bessie with messages for you. Though, I assure you, she is a pain. She was my Dad's and he apparently trained the bloody beast to bite if someone doesn't respond right away."

So many questions
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye

Graydon Ironshield

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games