Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Eun felt his fingers grip the small golden ball. "Got It!" he shouted as he halted his broom and hovered in the air.

19+ to Spot
22+ to Catch

Position: Seeker
AC: 15
Modifiers: + 2 (sharp eyes) + 2 (Natural Flyer) + 2 (Great Catch) + 3 (Advanced Flying)
Special Skills: sharp eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Final Roll: 22
Post Number: 2/2
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
ζѻѵϵ ɱə ѳя Ңӓτҙ ϻɘ
It's still an Θϐʂεȿșɩȫπ

ζѻѵϵ ɱə ѳя Ңӓτҙ ϻɘ
That is the Ɋϑҽʂȶϊȭɳ

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked up at the Seekers. Eun caught it? "Good job Eun! Catch and release! Round two!" She grinned, then scribbled a few words on her clipboard. She loved that dang clipboard. Gold eyes looked around, watching all the others.

UT f HARACTER

If you ʅѻѵϵ me, then Ҭҕɐлҡ Ϋȯʯ!
If you ɦӓτҙ me, then ӺɄҀӃ ϔѲȖ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:01 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch

David watched as Xavier scored. "Nice shot Xavier." he told him as he got hold of the quaffle. Soon he rushed off towards the goals like before. He was aimed at twice luckily he was able to avoid both. As he did so Eun caught the snitch. "Nice Job Eun." David called out to him. Looked like they were going after round two. He didn't mind he loved flying more then anything else so being in the air while they kept at it made David happy.

With: Gryffindor Team

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: Sorry for the wait have been studying for my exam tomorrow
1/3 posts
Team Two score (10 - 20)
Position: Chaser
AC: 14
Modifiers: +2 steal, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +1 experience played, +1 class
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Sir Spazalots rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Eun smiled at the snitch before he let it go as instructed, "Good luck Romy." he said before letting the snitch fly off. As he watched it fly away quickly. Giving it a five seciond head start he took off in search of it again.

19+ to Spot
22+ to Catch

Position: Seeker
AC: 15
Modifiers: + 2 (sharp eyes) + 2 (Natural Flyer) + 2 (Great Catch) + 3 (Advanced Flying)
Special Skills: sharp eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Final Roll: 8
Post Number:
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Romy frowned. Eun had been successful. Lucky thing Remy was willing to give him a second chance. This time things would be different. He would win. Searching around, the teen hunted for any glint of Gold. Anything that could allow him the upper hand.

{Wearing}
{In my notes I write:}

AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to Spot, +6 to Catch

Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Chasing Number: 0/3
Spotting Number: 0/2
Roll Number: 2
Lives:
[♌] [♌] [♌]  
IceGrayWolf rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:24 pm
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Determined
                                                              Thinking : Ahhhhhh
                                                              Doing : Playing Quidditch
                                                              Where : Quidditch Pitch
                                                              With : Gryffindor team; (Team One- Elli, Jacob and Eun)

It went in….With a small, mental cheer, Xavier flew beside David, who just complimented his shot. He gave a grin at the other chaser, his fuel lighting up. Oh, it’s on. When Eun, a seeker hopeful, shouted that he caught the snitch, he cheered. “ Good job, Eun! “ He shouted, a while after David did. When David started speeding off, Xavier was not too far behind. So far, only Keith targeted him with a bludger, which, he dodged. He considered himself lucky since....you know, Keith is a good beater. Keith might hit him sooner or later. And, hopefully, he won’t get hit by it. It might cause him the whole position. Bludgers…..such terrifying balls of…iron… Nevertheless, the third year reached out his arm and tried to swoop the quaffle from David, a wide smile plastered on his face.

Position: Team One Chaser
                                                              Modifiers: +4 to stealing and shooting
                                                              Special Skills: Swift Swipe , Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                              Lives:[♥] [♥] [♥]
                                                              Score : + roll of keeper
                                                              Steal : + AC
                                                              /3
                                                              Final Roll = 14

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: Such a good friend, ya are. XD

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:51 pm
User Image

David was happy as ever as he flew through the air. Just went things seemed to be smooth sailing Xavier came and stole the quaffle back. "We have until they catch that snitch to have at this." he told Xavier with a smile. He was ready to get the quaffle back as he sped off towards his friend and tried to get a hold of it again.

OOC: It's just the kind of thing David would do smile Oh and don't forget about Jasper in Diagon Alley
0/3 posts
Team Two score (10 - 20)

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:52 pm
((OOC: forgot to check off the dice))  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
kiska166 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron rolled his eyes as the bludger missed David. He also saw an oncoming bludger fly his way. Instead of getting out of the way, he attempted to send it back towards Tevye.

Armour Class: +16
Aiming At: Tevye Murphy
Modifiers: (hitting bludger +6)
Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Total Roll: 1
People Hit: 0
Hit Bludger: 4+ without Modifier
Block Bludger: 16+
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:57 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearReserve Beater

Tevye saw his chance to knock out another player as Cameron got hit he moved in for the kill. If he can take out two players this game Remy would have to let him on the team.

Position: Beater
Modifiers: +6 to AC, +2 to Hit.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Lives: [] [] [] []

{OoC:}

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Romy kept hunting, like some sort of primitive animal. He needed some sign of the Snitch. He needed this win. He had to prove to the world that he could be successful. Eyes narrowed, he continued his mad search for the Snitch.

{Wearing}
{In my notes I write:}

Modifiers: +6 to Spot, +6 to Catch

Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Chasing Number: 0/3
Spotting Number: 0/2
Roll Number: 2
Lives:
[♌] [♌] [♌]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:06 am
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Determined
                                                              Thinking : Ahhhhhh
                                                              Doing : Playing Quidditch
                                                              Where : Quidditch Pitch
                                                              With : Gryffindor team; (Team One- Elli, Jacob and Eun)

A smile graced Xavier's features when he got the quaffle back. “ Might as well finish it, eh, David? “ He simply replied, dodging his attempt to steal. He sped off towards the other team's keeper, wanting to shot another one this time.

Position: Team One Chaser
                                                              Modifiers: +4 to stealing and shooting
                                                              Special Skills: Swift Swipe , Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                              Lives:[♥] [♥] [♥]
                                                              Score : + roll of keeper
                                                              Steal : + AC
                                                              1/3
                                                              Final Roll =

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: Yesh. Such a hectic schedule. DX

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:35 am
User Image

"Yeah." David relied as he chased after Xavier. He may have missed the steal but that didn't mean he wasn't going to try again. 'I'll get it... I know I will...' he thought before reaching out for another steal.

OOC: No worries I'm not in a rush for him just thought I'd remind you. On a side not sorry for the short post.
0/3 posts
Team Two score (10 - 20)

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

kiska166 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:25 am
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron had completely missed the bludger which Tevye sent flying towards him, and it slammed into him. The boy yelled out a chain of curse words. Luckily, Tevye sent his next bludger into a completely random direction, so Cam didn't have to watch out for it as he was trying to ignore the pain in his ribs. After a moment, he got himself together again, and attempted another hit towards Tevye.

Armour Class: +16
Aiming At: Tevye Murphy
Modifiers: (hitting bludger +6)
Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Total Roll: 12
People Hit: 0
Hit Bludger: 4+ without Modifier
Block Bludger: 16+
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:06 pm
User Image

Missed... David missed the steal again. This was why you never let friends have the advantage. He shook it off if he wanted to be on the team he had to show he wasn't going to give up and had team spirit. Of course that all sounded easy enough but to actually do it was difficult sometimes. Straightening himself out David tried again to get the quaffle back.

OOC: 0/3 posts
Team Two score (10 - 20)

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games