Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 2700

The Keiji clone who was sitting at the desk, heard the knocking and could tell it was Akatsuki. Once the other entered and asked for a promotion, the male called in his secretary and they went over the files. Once it was obvious the other had enough AC the Keiji Clone said "Very good, you are now officially a jounin, Akatsuki. Is there anything else you'd need?"

((Are you allowed to do the Hold the Gates mission?))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki bowed when he was promoted to jounin."Thank you Lord Keiji, I do not need anything, but I was wondering if you had a mission or anything for me?"

((Idk, But it meets the criteria XD of the mission))

- AC:8300 Ryo:6450 -
___User Image___

K ain

Its easy see lol

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Shaking his head the male replied "Train for now. Or get to know your new teammate, Lacie Roux." He said, motioning to the girl since she had still not left yet.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki turned to look at his teammate. He bowed his head lightly to her."Hello Lacie, I'm Akatsuki."He said to her with a smile. He was kinda bummed he didn't have a mission for him but he guessed it could wait for some other time.

- AC:8300 Ryo:6450 -
___User Image___

K ain

Its easy see lol

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:54 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lacie Roux

Shinobi Info: Ninjutsu Class / Sensory Subclass / Genin / Yukigakure /
Relationship Status: Single
Current Mood: Sad / wondering
Current Ryo: 0
Current AC: 0

Chakra pool: 270/270
Reserve Chakra: 25/25
Weapons: Kunai (14), Shuriken (10), Smoke bomb (6)

--------------------------------------------"There is no coincidence.."-------------------------------------------

Lacie watched the real Yukikage leave, then watched as a clone of Akatsuki came in and delivered some vouchers then left. Then she watched as the actual Akatsuki came in and delivered the vouchers for his missions. As soon as Lacie was addressed she turned to him and gave him a kind smile along with a bow that was lower than his. "Lacie Roux, pleasure to meet you Akatsuki-sama." Lacie told him as she shut one eye momentarily to see his current mood then opened it again. All of his clones had shown different moods and chakra levels, but he had a steady one so she could tell it was him. "I was actually on my way out of here to go train and talk with another team-mate of ours. So if you would like to talk then please follow me." Lacie told him as she moved to leave the office. As soon as she was in front of the door she closed her eyes for a minute using her sensory ability to see where Hanzo was. She then sighed as she opened her eyes, opened the door, then walked off for the academy knowing Akatsuki would shut the door after her.

[exits]

-----------------------------"..In fate.." -----------------------------

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:20 am
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu arrived at the familiar dwelling place of the Yukikage. The building looked as pristine as ever if not a bit more vibrant. Something that Matsu had noticed on his way through the village was the number of tourists and travelers.Surely because of the Festival. Hmm. Maybe I might see Hitomi after all. Matsu walked up the stairs to the Kage's great doors and knocked firmly. He was glad to be home for once and the dry, chilled air of Snow country filled his lungs with comfort like never before.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:29 am
User Image

Hearing the firm knock at the door and feeling the familiar chakra, the Keiji clone called "Enter, Matsu."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:59 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya was within the Kage's mansion. He immediately went to the missions board, gathered a few that he would do and left. Outside he met his clone and handed a few of the missions over to him to complete and with that they both went their ways.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 285/305

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:38 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

Izaya made it back to the office and went up, knocking on Keiji's door and awaiting a response.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:39 pm
Haruhi000777
User Image

Hearing the firm knock at the door and feeling the familiar chakra, the Keiji clone called "Enter, Izaya."

Haruhi000777

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:52 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

Upon being granted entrance, Izaya let himself in with a push on the door and went to his usual place before Keiji's desk. Izaya saw no need to beat around the bush, and so he went straight to the point. "Is there anything that needs to be done around or for the village? Preferably something more challenging than I'm used to".

O.oo.O

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:11 pm
User Image

Hearing the other's request, the water clone gave it some thought before pulling a file out of his desk. "Well, if you're bored Mister Izaya, I do have an unusual mission. It's a petty crime. There's a man at the local places, drinking heavily in public and not a shinobi. Meaning there's no reason for him to be drinking in public and disturbing the peace. It seems the old man is slippery though, he always slips away before the regular law enforcement shows up. So if you would please, track him down and bring him in before things get out of hand."

Haruhi000777

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:26 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

Izaya thought about it for a moment before nodding his head in acquiescence. "I'll get right to it then. There is another mission I'd like to ask your permission to partake in as well. It's simply to 'Patrol the Village' to ensure that it's safe. I just felt like letting you know that I'll also be doing that as well as the mission you just gave to me". Izaya bowed before leaving the office.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:42 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

Izaya arrived at the mansion, patrolled, and saw that it was safe. Then he left...

Missions:
Patrol the Village The Mansion is safe! Duh?!

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis knocked on the office doors and quickly ran in without waiting for an answer"Keiji I've done it!" At that he present him with all the numerous vouchers for the missions he had done as well as several glowing recommendations from citizens around the village"I've met the requirements for Jounin! I'm ready" With excitement evident on his face he awaited the kages answer  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games