Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:41 pm
Chione blushed a little at the thought of Kanika thinking that she and Bomani were in a union. Still, she smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek. "I trust you." She replied simply, then brushed her fingers through his hair to fix it a little. Without warning her stomach whined a little. "Hm..." She said, looking down at her stomach. "Sorry...but I'm hungry...." She murmured, looking up to him a bit embarrassed.

((Sorry, 2nd to last post. Have a big event tomorrow.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:44 pm
"No problem. There's still probably some food left over in the packs, and if we need more, we can visit the cook's tent." Bomani said, smiling when she fixed his hair. He led her over to their borrowed tent and sat down, taking out what was left of the food for them to eat.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:47 pm
Taking a seat next to him Chione accepted whatever food was given, and ate wholeheartedly, since she was never a big eater in the first place. Suddenly her mind went back to what Bomani had said before she met Kanika, and her cheeks flushed again. "So, how lon do you think we'll be here before we move?" She asked, trying to get her mind off of being naughty with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:51 pm
Bomani shrugged, eating as well. "Well, it may be within the next day or two." he said. The convoy had just arrived, and after some rest and filling up of their water stores, they'd head out.
"Curious?" he asked, wondering why she'd asked.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:57 pm
"Just want to get in the hang of things." Chione replied quickly. She took a bite of her food to make it so her mouth was occupied, and tried to avoid looking to him (though, she knew he could probably see right through her). Then, thoughts of home went through her mind. Was everyone alright? They had a good army standing at the palace, but the chaos and numbers made the princess doubt her parents' safety.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:01 pm
Bomani noticed that she was avoiding looking at him and reached across to put his hand on hers. "You alright?" he asked softly, wondering how she was holding up.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:05 pm
((Lol, sorry, this is really the last one for the night.))

Chione almost snapped back to where she was when she felt his hand. "Yes..." She said, lying partially. A part of her wanted to stay behind, to wait for news even if it never came, or to head straight back to the palace despite the dangers. However, she remembered the servant boy's words: to go away. As far as she knew, she wasn't safe in the only haven she ever knew. Now, Chione had to adapt to a new and ever-changing environment. Moving her hand so that she held his she forced a smile. Just as long as Bomani was with her, she knew she could go through anything. "Thanks."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:08 pm
[G'Night]
-----
Bomani shook his head a little. "You can tell me everything, Chione." he said softly. He could tell her smile was forced...there was something different to it, not the usual bright quality to it.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:30 pm
"It's...it's alright." Chione said, though she had been seen through. "I...I don't think I should worry about home, Bomani." She looked down at her food, before looking back up at the sands again. "I have a new home now, here. I don't know what is going on at the palace, but hopefully everything is okay..." She murmured, then took another bite.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:28 pm
Bomani scooted over so that he was sitting next to her and wrapped an arm around her.
"It's okay...you have the right to worry about home." he said softly. "All you've ever known is there. Don't forget that, and don't try to...we may have a new life here, but maybe we'll go back one day."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:39 pm
Chione nodded in response, finishing her food and then bringing her arms around to hug him. She felt like she was going to cry, but squeezed her eyes shut so that the tears didn't have a chance to go down her face. "Thanks." She murmured, her voice slightly muffled by the cloth of his shirt.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:40 pm
"You're welcome, my dear." Bomani whispered, holding her close. He rested his chin against the top of her head and simply held her, trying to comfort her as best he could.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:45 pm
After some time holding him and being held by him, Chione sighed and looked up, kissing his jawline. "Bomani," She said, "what do you think I can do to help here." She said with a small smile. The day had just begun, and she didn't want to appear to be a burden to the caravan.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:48 pm
Bomani had to think about it for a minute. "Well...someone can maybe teach you to weave, to make clothes and such for the caravan?" he asked. "If you want, I can still train you to defend yourself, to pass some time." he added.

[well I'm off. Cya ^^]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:52 pm
((Alright, goodnight then. ^^))

"That sounds like a good idea." Chione said, looking to see the small sword Bomani had given her still slung around her waist. "And, you're right. I guess I should learn how to at least have a stand should you be gone." She moved a little so that she was a bit more comfortable in his embrace, making herself a home in his arms.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games