Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:01 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie turned to Iago, she betrayed no emotion other than one of disappointment. She frowned at him and shook her head.

"I don't want to..." Evie bit her lower lip and made it tremble.

.: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA XDDDDD oh god...I hare the auto-correct function!!! :.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:05 pm
[xDDD You might want to turn it off. I think you hate the auto-correct function ^^]
-----
Iago patted his leg. "Come here." he said, grinning just a little to show her he was still playing around.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:10 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie crossed her arms over her chest that held all of her clothes. She shook her head, stubborn and determined to stay in her spot.

"I refuse to go to you." Evie spoke with a tone of finality.

.: ...I'm going to smash my keyboard.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:11 pm
Iago stood up, sighing. "Don't make me spank you for being a bad girl, Evie." he teased, walking toward her.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:21 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie backed up until she ran into a wall and then she clutched her clothes to her chest tightly. She wondered what he would do when he got to her.

"I have no clue what you're talking about....I'm good and innocent." Evie stated simply, eyeing him as he got out of bed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:23 pm
"So why wouldn't you come to me?" Iago asked, wrapping his arms around her. He gave her a very quick kiss on her cheek to remind her he was just playing around, then looked into her eyes for a further reminder.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:27 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

As his arms began to wind around her, Evie dropped the bundle of clothes and wrapped her arms around his neck as they hugged each other. The light kiss on her cheek made her smile brightly as the pair stood together and simply hug.

"Because...I love you and I love teasing you." She smiled and rested her head against his chest.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:29 pm
"I love you too...and I also love to tease you." Iago said, kissing her on top of the head and resting his head on top of hers.
"That bit of teasing was...interesting, to say the least. Should we continue...or at least try what I had wanted to try?"  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:36 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and stood still as Iago rested his head atop hers. She rested her hands on his chest as well and grinned widely when he asked whether or not they should continue. Evie turned in his arms so that her back faces him, her arm lifted up and extended backwards to wind around his neck. She was stretched out and arched her back to stretch even further back.

"I am yours Iago...that means my heart AND my body." She smiled and sighed deeply.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:03 pm
Iago placed his hands on her stomach, feeling the taut, smooth skin under his hands. "You're quite flexible." he pointed out, kissing her on the cheek. He stood with her for a moment, looking out the window, then slipped out of her arms. He kissed her again on the cheek, then walked over to sit on the edge of the bed.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:04 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled, feeling his hands on her stomach made her heart flutter like mad. He slipped away from her all of a sudden and she nearly fell backwards seeing as how she was leaning against him. She blushed like mad and wrapped her arms around herself as she walked over and say beside him and rested her head against his shoulder.

"Only a little flexible..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:07 pm
"Oh, jeez, I'm sorry about that." Iago said sincerely, kissing her on the cheek. "Hope you didn't hurt yourself...should have taken that one a little differently." he said, trying not to laugh. Not at her falling, just at his own idiocy.
"Maybe when your back is healed properly, we can explore that flexibility..." he said, grinning mischievously.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:14 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie leaned over to Iago and kissed him on the cheek.

"Its okay, I didn't fall so no need for apologies love." Evie smiled at him and linked her arm through his, her head still resting against his shoulder. When her back was healed.....

"Ill show you just how far I can bend when my back is all nice and healed up." She winked at him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:16 pm
"Alright. I'll remember that." Iago said, kissing her on the cheek. After cuddling like this for a moment, he looked over. "It's getting late. Do you want to try this, or just go to bed?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:20 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled when Iago kissed her and she burried her face in him. She inhaled and became intoxicated by his scent. It filled her and clouded her mind completely. Evie looked up at him and took her previous position, straddling his lap though this time he was sitting up. Evie kissed his cheek and worked down to his neck where she lingered for awhile before going to his ear.

"I lied earlier..." Evie whispered huskily. "I have been bad." She finished and nipped playfully at his ear.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games