Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:53 pm
Ventura followed her into the room but still kept his distance. He listened to her lecture Scarlet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:02 pm
Scarlet nodded when Tatsel told her to be patient. When Tatsel asked her that question she looked at her, "If I were able to then please tell me how?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:07 pm
Erika looked at her. "well normally there has to be a sacrifice." She looked at Tatsel, "am I correct?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:07 pm
Vivi whinced when Tatsel started to lecture Scarlet, she had been scolded from her, she didn't like it one bit. she put her head on Ross's chest & let out a sigh.
Muraki was near Ventura listening to what Tatsel had to say, it amused him that this little but powerful demon, could make most other demons flinch, but he also had lived pretty long himself so he was almost as strong as her, just a smig off other than that he was cool. "Hhhmm" was all he said as he listened.  

The Bubblelicous

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:12 pm
If you let me have my way.......

Tatsel nodded slowly, "Of a kind." She looked Serenity deep in the eyes, "You must think about the repercussions of being Immortal. Those around you seem to rot and die like flies and you stay stationery through out time. Immortality is very hard, not everyone is cut out for it, not even most demons can handle the burden. I will not tell you how until you've considered this."

I swear I'll tear you apart........

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:15 pm
Scarlet nodded, she now had something else to talk to her father about. Who know's what he would say to that. She walked over and sat on her bed. "Interesting," she muttered to herself.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:18 pm
Muraki nodded in agreement to what she had just said, he remembered on of his friend couldn't handle it anymore went insane killed people then, tried to kill him! But he killed him before he had the chance, Vivi had found him, passed out from blood lost, nursed him back to health & so forth, he went over to Scarlet & put a hand on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:20 pm
Erika looked at them. "immortality is only a name. No one is truely immortal. You have to rememeber that aswell."  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:31 pm
Muraki looked at Erika, "Heh, you got that right! One of My friends was suposed to be imortal, he died!" he nearly punched a wall with that last bit, he hated to live with that, knowing he had to kill him in order to keep on living.
Vivi straighted up when she felt Muraki getting agitated. She knew if he didn't calm down he might just hurt himself. "Muraki! Calm down!" She called to him. "It wasn't your fault!"
Muraki took a deep breath & let it out slowly he did that ten more times, he was calm again, "Thanks! Vi!" he called out to her.
With a problem verted she put her head back on Ross's chest & sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:31 pm
If you let me have my way.......

Tatsel tilted her head and looked at Erika from the corners of her eyes. "You think so child? Do you believe there is a way to kill me? That I shall ever become food for this well nourished Earth? That I will not see the end of time?" She narrowed her eyes, "I know for a fact that the answer to all of these questions is no." Although she couldn't reveal how she knew. "It has driven some mad, the only way to truly contain them was to separate their limbs and spread them far apart, incinerate them, bury them, eat them. And still they are all conscious, every waking moment."

((gtg! bedtime!))

I swear I'll tear you apart........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:36 pm
Erika looked at her and sighed. "there is always a way to end something, even if it's not a 'mortal' that can do it."

(night)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:39 pm
"What about a god, a god cannot die," Scarlet added just wanting to throw something out there. She looked around the room looking at exactly how many people were inside.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:43 pm
"A god can die if he is willing to". Ventura said correcting Scarlet. " Now are you going to make the decision or not". Ventura said to her irritably. He instantly corrected himself for being so rude. He was just mad at the moment and needed to do something important but at the moment wasn't a good idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:45 pm
(night, night^^)
Muraki looked down his face covered in half shadows he then spoke, "I know so Tatsel, My friend was just like you, he thought he couldn't die, went insane & nearly killed me! If Vivi hadn't found me, I would be dead!" he let his arms hang by his side while digging his nails into the skin in his palm, dug them in enough to make his hands bleed.
Vivi looked at Ross then at the door in time to see Muraki getting worked up again, "Muraki, stop it will ya?....Please?"
Muraki had to calm down again while trying not to do anything stupid.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:41 pm
"Well how about this....let's just change the suject," Scarlet said as she felt the tension building in the room. She tried thinking of something that everyone could talk about, "So any up coming events?" Maybe if there weren't they would all get a good idea..like having a big ball, etc.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games