Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:17 pm

Lol, when I just started high school I was kinda happy. Then it went downhill from Grade 8.....and when Grade 12 arrived I started liking high school again. Maybe it''s because I began appreciating it a bit more since it was my last year. I got involved in more events and activities and I had so much fun. biggrin Grade 12 turned out to be my best year. blaugh (not academically though cuz of all my interests but I''m not regretting them for a sec wink )

School starts on September 6 for me. sweatdrop I never liked going back to school, since I''ve grown accustomed to the easy life during summer breaks (well, I don''t really miss work though lol).
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:20 pm

Well, I'm not black any more stare

RubyRays

Seeker

Hallucination Angel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:26 pm

RubyRays
Well, I''m not black any more stare

*tackles* Cookiesss!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:00 pm

babyshady
Christen Wilson
Eh, for me its my first year in high school, I went from being at the top to being at the bottom >_<

Good luck. It's my second year of highschool... it sucks xp
At the moment it's my second year of high school as well.........

Even Angels Cry.....

C h a r l i e

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:34 pm

Even Angels Cry.....
babyshady
Christen Wilson
Eh, for me its my first year in high school, I went from being at the top to being at the bottom >_<

Good luck. It's my second year of highschool... it sucks xp
At the moment it's my second year of high school as well.........

last for me, Im sort of scared..
but yet glad at the same time.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:36 pm

last year for me
im excited but sad...
i dont know what lifes gonna be like out side of school
my family says im going to be a good mom
im only 17!
not ready for babies yet sweatdrop
(i babysit my neice all the time)

Crimson Tweety

babyshady

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:20 am

Crimson Tweety
last year for me
im excited but sad...
i dont know what lifes gonna be like out side of school
my family says im going to be a good mom
im only 17!
not ready for babies yet sweatdrop
(i babysit my neice all the time)

Wow that's pretty young to have kids. I'm not planning on having any till maybe I'm out of college so they don't get in my way... I'll probably never have any since I take care of my little sister all the time and she get's annoying sweatdrop xd Anyways, good luck with everything, everyone that is in their last year.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:29 am

I finished high school a couple months ago biggrin I'm a little scared tho, because for the first time in 13 years I'm not going back to school in the fall neutral

Celestial Archer

Fashionable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:57 am

It's my last year too. I agree with C h a r l i e I'm a little scared. It's so weird to know that everything this year will be my last time. I had the hardest time picking out my classes I swear I need two school years to do all the classes I wanted to do this year.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:25 pm

Fours years for me till I'm out of school >_<

Hallucination Angel

babyshady

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:35 pm

Christen Wilson

3 years for me mrgreen And I really don't want to go to college yet cause I have no idea what I want to be eek I'm currently thinking of bieng a Marine Biologist... but oh well I have a long time before I really have to think of that stuff.. Do you guys already have a plan for college and all that stuff, since most of you are in your last year of school
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:03 pm

babyshady
Christen Wilson

3 years for me mrgreen And I really don't want to go to college yet cause I have no idea what I want to be eek I'm currently thinking of bieng a Marine Biologist... but oh well I have a long time before I really have to think of that stuff.. Do you guys already have a plan for college and all that stuff, since most of you are in your last year of school

When I was in grade nine, I wanted to be a marine biologist..
then I changed my mind..
To wanting to be a criminologist,
but I don't like taking science courses.. so I wouldn't be able to sit through the teaching... and classes..

so I've decided on something with children, 'cept.. well i supose I have to narrow that down still.

C h a r l i e

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:14 pm

I want to be a Game developer, or something else to do with computer Science.
I'd rather not work with people, computers are nice and they do what you tell them to do! heart
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:29 pm

RubyRays
I want to be a Game developer, or something else to do with computer Science.
I'd rather not work with people, computers are nice and they do what you tell them to do! heart

Haha, I don't like working with people either, which is why I'd prefer working with animals. Seals, sea lions, and dolphins mrgreen

@ Charlie- You could be a pediatricion (sp?) they make lots of money, don't they?

babyshady

chechunk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:19 pm

I plan on being an animator and help english dubing of anime shows be the closest to the real thing but I have alot more school before that I am only a freshmen! LOL!!!
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games