Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Strangely, Naoko didn't even recognize the cell phone ringing.
He stood, though the young man didn't use Ryuukaze's hand for support.
"You're hurt, Ryu-kun..." the blond whispered, "And I... I have a meeting in the morning and..." shaking his head, Naoko looked up at Ryu with pure apology in his eyes. "You should be in bed, Ryu-kun... I'm tired... I... I really shouldn't even be here. I passed out from shock last night and... I really should have just stayed in bed..." the pianist absently rubbed his left elbow nervously. "I... I need to get some sleep. How about I rent a taxi and take you home first, hmm?"

It wasn't that Naoko didn't want to be with Ryu... he desperately did... but he didn't want the violinist to be hurt again.
In truth... Oumori was ashamed of how he'd acted in front of the man who had already gone through so much for him.
"Gomen nasai, Ryu-kun..... I... I really want to go home... to my apartment, I mean... I... I just... I think it would be best..."

(((OOC: Methinks I'm heading to bed. I have work in the morning. But I should be online again tomorrow night! THIS IS LIKE RP CRACK!!!)))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:08 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image
“I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.”

"You think it would be best, but I most certainly do not. Babe...look at yourself. Honestly. If you went home to your place, alone, I wouldn't be able to get any rest. The nurse your brother hired is still at my apartment, and you can take my room. I'll sleep in the guest bed. No arguments, Naoko. Ok? Stay with me for one night, then go to work in the morning and go about things as business as usual. I just need to know, for certain, that you are ok. Can't you grant me this one indulgence, Na-kun?" He might have been smiling, but the look in his eyes said that it was less of a request and more like an order. Ryu really didn't like being this way. Not one bit. But if it took being overly dominant sometimes to get through and take care of Naoko, then so be it.

“For Love is Immortality.”

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:17 pm
((They're both at the hospital right at Hayato's bed? I WILL post tonight.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:40 pm
(( yes, they are both in Hayato's room...looking like they are about to leave. LOL... YAY you're going to post! ))  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:42 pm
galythia
((They're both at the hospital right at Hayato's bed? I WILL post tonight.))

(((OOC: *clings to you* Please... please do... please please please please please do! I'll give you any summary you need right now, I swear it! They're both there, right there! Naoko just broke! Like flat out had a panic attack right there in the room! I'm not moving him from this spot if you're going to post!)))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:03 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai flipped open his phone to check the time. It was around seven in the evening. Not that bad, considering that Kai was expecting it to be around four or so; time seemed to be passing by so slowly that it was a little excruciating, mostly due to the fact that the singer was pretty beat. It wasn't like he wasn't used to pulling all-nighters or talking to someone through the night—it was more the stress that he had gotten from the slight anger, and the stupid drama that had been unfolding around him. Talking to other men about men and love was not the same thing as complimenting women on their hair; women were so much more easy to please.

All Kai wanted to do was go back to his apartment and get some rest...
However, he knew that that was impossible. He still had to go meet his manager. The singer had to admit that of all the things that he could be bringing himself to do at the studio, meeting his manager was a pretty good situation.

As he entered the studios, Kai was met with a secretary sort of person who ran up to him and held out to him a pile of papers, not so neatly put together.
"An emergency occurred, Mr. Nakai, and your manager isn't able to meet with you today. He sends his apologies, and hopes that you could meet him tomorrow. Here is your schedule, sir."

Kai raised a surprised eyebrow. All right. An emergency. It was both a godsend and a tragedy. Kai was hoping that his manager could have brightened his mood through the meeting, but the meeting was not to happen. Still, it might have been a good thing, since then Kai wouldn't be considering himself late to this meeting. He had more time to prepare, and perhaps he wouldn't appear so dark to Izzy the next time they met.

The singer decided to head home, since there really was no point in sticking around the studios any longer. He needed the rest anyways. He would go ahead and call Izzy later to set up that meeting...

The Next Morning — 10:30

Kai woke up in a slight daze, not sure what time it was. There was sunlight streaming through the window of his bedroom. It was a good sign that he was in bed, changed. It meant that he hadn't been drunk or doing something stupid. Waking up to that knowledge was already making it a wonderful day, despite the slight headache that he still had from yesterday.

His bedside clock showed that it was ten thirty. All right. So he was back to a relatively normal sleeping schedule. Something like that. Kai never thought he would have returned to a normal pattern after the last two days or so of exploits.
Stretching, the singer reached for his phone, knowing that he had to call Izzy to set up that meeting. He hadn't even taken a look at the day's schedule yet, which was probably a bad thing, but he'd do that later. Deal with one thing at a time this morning.

The singer waited as the phone rang, hoping that he wouldn't come off as brusque to his new manager. Their relationship was almost fixed yesterday evening; Kai didn't want things to turn downhill again so quickly. Little did he know that he was probably interrupting something pretty damn nice involving his manager and Koyasu...

((WTF? THEY HAD SEX?! All right. If Kai finds out, this will be soooo interesting... And Kai officially interrupts the afterglow? >:3))

N a k a i

User Image

J u n - N a g a s a k i

Right as Ryu asked that last question, the heart monitor picked up a change in activity. A nurse immediately walked in, checking up to see what was happening. At the hospital, they all knew that Hayato had had a very bad accident and that he had a very slim chance of ever waking up—and so this sudden change of heart rate was a sign of hope. The main doctor presiding over Hayato's care was immediately brought in, who stopped short at the door to survey the two visitors, one of which was covered in blood. The doctor knew that his job resided with making sure that Hayato was waking up in the best condition possible, and that there were no complications, yet his instincts as a doctor wouldn't allow him to just leave someone covered in blood not taken care of. Keeping calm despite that sight, the doctor quickly called another nurse in and set her on Naoko. The doctor, with the notion that Naoko was temporarily taken care of, then turned back to Hayato.

For a moment, nothing happened. The heart rate almost went back to the way it was, and there was something close to disappointment on the nurse's face. The doctor, however, kept his intent gaze trained on Hayato's face, hoping that there would be any slight movement whatsoever...
... At last, he was rewarded with a flutter of Hayato's eyelashes. The doctor's green eyes were met with Hayato's dark brown ones, almost black.

Hayato tried to move, but he couldn't. His mind was muddled and he was very disoriented. All he saw was the bright light above him and the foreign face of a man dressed in white. There was a lady to his other side, but he could care less. Men were his thing.
The singer kept fading in and out of blackness, not sure what was reality and what was his imagination. What was imagination?

Then it came.

Flashbacks of the accident came whirling back to him, mixing together and causing stabs of pain to come back to Hayato as he remembered the various scenes of the accident. His arm—broken. His knees—both dislocated. His shoulder—broken. His hamstring—cut. Deeply. There were many other injuries, and as he remembered them in the memories, the pain of them came back also. He had been out of it for two years, however, and the injuries had healed—the memory of the pain nevertheless still remained.

Hayato gave a yell and winced, struggling within him. He willed his body to move, to shield himself against the incoming impact of the concrete that would shatter a part of his skull as he saw it coming in his memory. Yet his body wouldn't move. It wouldn't respond at all. His body was tingling, and he couldn't feel much of anything at the moment. Disoriented was an understatement.

The nurse stood by a little dumbly, shocked that this was at all possible, while the doctor, joyous, moved in to perform the necessary actions needed post-coma. The happiness that the doctor felt at Hayato's recuperation was evident in those sparkling green eyes—though it was a little odd to see that look while his patient was yelling and whimpering in psychologically induced pain. The doctor, however, was quickly working to calm the newly awakened singer. The nurse eventually snapped out of her awe also and went back to doing her job as the doctor's assistant.

Meanwhile, the nurse that the doctor had called in for Naoko seemed to be a very experienced nurse, for she kept calm and approached the situation with a reserved but concerned expression.
She assessed the situation: the blond sure looked like he could use a doctor, but so did his companion.
Finally, turning on Naoko, she asked, "Are you all right? Or is that not your blood?" She glanced over at Ryu as she asked that last question.

((First Hayato post! Hope that I have the time and situation right... Tell me if there's anything I should change, since I've never had someone wake up from a coma before...))

H a y a t o

Lady Sherlock

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:05 pm
((Aaaaaannnndddd now I'm off to bed. xD Good night!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:36 pm

Dreams are more fragile and fleeting than a glass rose,
So then why are we destined to dream?

ガラスの薔薇よりも儚くて脆いのに
夢見ることはなぜ運命なのでしょう?

Garasuno bara yori mo hakanakute moroi no ni
Yume miru koto wa naze sadame na no deshou?

BEEP...

Oh how badly Naoko wanted to go home with Ryu... to be safe and warm and actually comforted by someone...
By anyone...
Even if he knew that the violinist was hurt, and that the man needed to stay in bed. That hardly meant that Naoko couldn't lay there beside him, safe in the other man's arms, and just slept peacefully.

BEEP...

"I... I don't need for you to sleep in your guest room..." the pianist whispered softly, keeping his amber gaze averted from the beautiful akuma. Naoko stopped rubbing his elbow like some child who had just got scolded. "I... I really do want to go home, Ryu-kun... but I don't want to be alone... I mean... Sai won't... he wants me to deal with my own problems from now on so I can't burden him with how I really feel anymore..." the blond smiled sadly, "Put on a happy face and all that s**t... you know?"
His amber gaze focused on Ryuukaze again.
"Can... can you take me home then? Would... would you even want to stay with me? I mean... after everything I did and... how I... well, now you know I can't even keep myself together anymore it seems..."

BEEP...

His voice was soft and quiet this entire time. No longer panicking, Naoko had settled his fear into the pit of his stomach and decided to ignore the blaring apprehension he was feeling.
Or rather, ignore it the best he could.

BEEP BEEP...

The entire time, the heart monitor had been beeping oh so slowly... but then Naoko's sensitive ears picked up the change.
He turned, having been just about to head toward the door with his beloved akuma...
"Ma... masaka..." the pianist paled severely, his amber eyes trained on the monitor.

A nurse and a doctor, both of whom Naoko had spoken to before, entered the room and hardly paid the two musicians any mind.
Which, would've been odd, considering NAKO was covered in Ryu's blood, except for the fact that the blond wasn't concerned over himself.

Stepping back, Naoko's lithe fingers instinctively curled around Ryu's own hand. He grasped the other man's finger tightly in his own as the mounting fear in his chest began to threaten to spill over.

Hayato was waking up...

'Iie... iie... this can't be happening... make it stop... someone... please...' the man's rational mind screamed out.
But his heart...
Hayato was waking up... that meant his love was going to be with him again.
Two years of searching, of painstakingly trying to hold together Hayato's musical dream in the man's absence.

Gulping down the urge to cringe against Ryuukaze's shoulder, NAKO watched as the doctor and nurse went about checking the singer's vitals.

And even from where he stood... he could see those eyes... those dark eyes that cut to his very soul...
He heard Hayato scream out, could see as the man's fingers twitched, as if trying to desperately move.

The sound of that voice...
Naoko couldn't stop the tears that somehow spilled from his eyes, and it was taking everything that the pianist had to stay standing.

Stepping forward, releasing Ryuukaze's soft and gentle hand, the blond spoke. "You have to help him, sensei. Why is he in pain? I thought his injuries were healed?"
Some strange part of Naoko's own mind realized that those screams were more psychological than anything else.
But that didn't mean Hayato wasn't hurting somehow...

Licking his lips and steeling every ounce of courage that he had, Naoko moved to stand near the headboard of the hospital bed. "Hayato.... It's me... It's NAKO... You're safe now. Please... You're in the hospital. You need to calm down. Onegai..."

Of course he didn't really know if that would help things or not... or if it would get him kicked out of the room by the doctor or nurse.
But he couldn't just stand there while Hayato was screaming.

Then again...
Hayato had stood there smirking while Naoko screamed before...

But before Naoko could even lay a hand on Hayato, in hopes of letting the man know that h was there, a nurse was behind him, asking him random questions about blood.
Blood?
"It isn't mine." the pianist spoke quickly. "It's Ryu's. He coughed up blood earlier, and I was trying to help clean it up." amber eyes focused on the nurse for a moment. "He was injured the other day and shouldn't even be out of bed."
Well, it was the truth.
Plus, Naoko felt terribly guilty about Ryuukaze even being there to begin with!

I used to believe without a doubt that I could reach my dreams, no matter how far off they were.
But that me from long ago now sleeps inside my heart.

たとえ遠くてもきっとたどりつける強く信じてた
あの日の私が今も心で眠っている.

Tatoe tookute mo kitto tadoritsukeru tsuyoku shinjiteta
Ano hi no watashi ga ima mo kokoro de nemutte iru.

(((OOC: Lyrics are from "Scarlet" (SUKA-RETTO) by Iwao Junko and are the opening theme from "Ayashi no Ceres" (Ceres: Celestial Legend). It's the same song that I used back in the day for the song that Naoko wrote, hehe. Just, obviously, the lyrics for the old one were mine and these definitely aren't.)))

There were three things that Koyasu Akihiko absolutely hated about waking up.
The first, was the groggy half-alive feeling that he tended to have, especially after a rather grueling night.
The second, was that notion that coffee is so close... yet so far away, that it makes it almost painful to drag oneself out of bed and trudge into the kitchen for it.
The third, was the blaring sunlight that always seemed to hurt his sensitive eyes every time he finally got out of bed.

Of course there was a fourth thing as well... especially after the time he'd just spent in bed... and that was the need for an almost immediate, even before coffee, shower.

This time however, there were a couple of complications with that need for a shower.
He didn't have anything of his own to wear afterward... and he had his manager curled up against his side, sound asleep.

Smirking, Narcissus turned his body just enough to look down at the sleeping brunette. He honestly hadn't imagined that Izzy Lucky would EVER have done something like that with him.
Not in a million years.
And oh-how sweet it was going to be to hold that over the megane-clad man's head...
But, the young Koyasu couldn't simply stay in bed all day! Thus, he carefully untangled himself from his manager, making sure the man was properly re-tucked beneath the bed's warm comforter, and headed into the shower.

Twenty steaming minutes later, Akihiko was clean from head to toe, quite literally, and wearing one of Izzy's own robes.
It was light, which didn't do much to ward off the slight chill of leaving that oh-so-warm bathroom, but at least it was something.
As the musical prodigy headed through the apartment, towel drying his long hair on the way to the kitchen, he noticed that the torrential rains had stopped... though the sky outside still looked like it could open up at any second.
He'd always hated the monsoon season...

Thankfully, there was still some coffee from the ACTUAL morning left in the pot, and it took just a few minutes for Akihiko to pour it into a microwave safe coffee mug and warm it up.
Cream with sugar... sweet and smooth... That was how Narcissus took his coffee.

Of course, once the man had coffee... he found that he was actually really very hungry.
SOOOOOOO... the raiding of Izzy's fridge began.
Finding more American foods than Japanese, which actually surprised the musician, the young Koyasu began to make himself some toast.
After all, he was a little too tired for anything more strenuous right now... and toast would be filling.
For a while...

THAT, was when the urge for a cigarette attacked... again...
After having quickly secured his smokes, bought by Izzy's money... unknown to the manager... Narcissus quickly lit one of the cigarettes and took a long drag.
"Simply perfect..." the man whispered, tipping the ashes into a soda can which had been left on the counter.

For a moment... life was good.

Until he noticed the newspaper.
But before the musical prodigy could even begin to read the latest in Entertainment news...

One of Izzy's myriad of phones rang.

A malicious smirk of devilish intent sprang to Akihiko's face, and his lithe fingers were quick to pluck up the noisy cell phone from his manager's desk.

A cellphone marked... 'Nakai'...

"Moshi moshi, Nakai-kun." Narcissus spoke pleasantly into the phone.
He wasn't about to try and be sexy after just waking up.
Well... at least not for a phone call.
Taking another pull on his cigarette, the musician watched his toast in the toaster brown.
"If you're looking for Ishi-san, he's... occupied. But if I'm not mistaken, he did say something about having a meeting with you..."
As long as Nakai didn't bring up Narcissus' sudden exit from everything Ohayou... the musician had no problem at all talking to the sexy blond.

(((OOC: EDITED!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:41 am
((Errr... Sorry, Nil! I totally missed the blood. >_< I guess now that you've replied, it's a little complicated to fix, but... Err... Let me edit that in there, and then you can edit your post? Hehe... God... -_-"

EDIT: Edited! Hope I got the situation right. Sorry... REALLY sorry. I just haven't had time to read up to this, so I've been relying on your summaries. Feeling so stupid right now. xD))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:28 am
galythia
((Errr... Sorry, Nil! I totally missed the blood. >_< I guess now that you've replied, it's a little complicated to fix, but... Err... Let me edit that in there, and then you can edit your post? Hehe... God... -_-"

EDIT: Edited! Hope I got the situation right. Sorry... REALLY sorry. I just haven't had time to read up to this, so I've been relying on your summaries. Feeling so stupid right now. xD))

(((OOC: Okay, I edited it. The blood thing wasn't that big of a issue really. Ryu coughed up blood and Naoko tried to clean it up, except he had a panic attack around the same time so the blood kinda got all over him. It's no problem whatsoever. I really should have done a small summary of that... gomen...)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:50 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy woke up to an empty bed and the glints of sunlight upon his eyes. He rolls a little in the comforter and looked up at the ceiling. God...his body felt so...relaxed for a change. Did he really do all with Koyasu-san just a few hours ago? Was that really what had brought him to such a relaxed state of being? He wasn't sure he could believe that theory but here he was feeling like his whole body was content. Except for one thing...And that was something he just couldn't talk about. Because as he started becoming more awake, he realized that the discomfort had set in.

"Oowwhh..." he gritted his teeth as he crawled out of bed and scoot into the shower. There, he scrubbed his body until he was a bit numb from the cloth. As he scrubbed, he became a little frustrated that he let himself go with his star. His Manager mode had come on strong once again now he was regretting everything.

"I must make sure that doesn't happen again. I won't let Koyasu-san give me a massage again. That will solve it. I got too distracted by it and just wanted too..... God...and he was just...oh lord...He was just incredible. Just like his music." He laid his head on the cool tile and let the water run over him as the visions of last night fogged his mind.

"This sucks...why do my stars have to be so handsome and so charismatic...both of them! I want to just...I can't believe that Koyasu-san was able to convince me...No...I've got to stop this before it becomes a problem. I just need to be a MANAGER. Nothing more! " Banging his fist against the tile one for his own resolve, he tried to come to terms with his resolution. In the end, he'd have to tell Koyasu-san, he could only be a manager and what they did was just one night, nothing more.

He shook his head rapidly to release some of the water and then pulled himself out of the shower when the water got too cold. Then, brushed his teeth and dressed. Glancing in the mirror, he looked like a manager once more. But just before he walked out of the room, he grabbed the sheets and through them in the laundry basket, then changed the bed. He'd have to wash those at some point and make sure that Koyasu-san slept on the couch.

During all of this he hadn't noticed that the phone had rung or Koyasu-san had picked it up. In the back of his mind, he realized he need to do so many things for Koyasu-san THEN ALSO meet up with Nakai. No, he didn't have time to relax and he'd have to make sure that Koyasu-san understood that!

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:09 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image
“I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.”

"Of course of course...I want you to stay with me...no...don't worry..." Ryu tried to soothe Naoko in the midst of his rambling. The blond may not have been panicking, but the psychological trauma was still evident in his voice, in his words.

BEEP BEEP...BEEP BEEP BEEP...

The violinist froze, feeling as if someone had deposited a lump of ice cold lead into the pit of his stomach.

A nurse and a doctor came into the room, examining the man who lay unconscious in the bed.
Naoko squeezed his hand. Ryu squeezed back.
Hayato's eyes opened. Then the man cried out, a terrible sound.
Naoko ran to the man's side, tears pouring from his gorgeous honey brown eyes.
Ryu stood there, looking on as if this weren't reality at all.
He felt detached, as if this were a terrible dream, or perhaps death. Maybe even the end of the world. It all seemed so surreal.

Ryu blinked. Once, twice...then he took a deep breath, bringing himself back to reality.
Naoko was in tears. Hayato was crying out.

Ryu was only human.

Practically dragging his weak form across the room, Ryu knelt down by Naoko's side, taking Hayato and Naoko's hands in his own.

"Hayato-san...it's ok. Everything is going to be alright." he joined all three of their hands together, squeezing Hayato's hand comfortingly.

After all, Ryu knew suffering. Knew it so well, more than any one person should.
He couldn't watch the man he loved, and the person his love loved, suffer so. At least not right now, not like this.

He was, after all, only human.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:41 pm

That was certainly not something Naoko ever expected.
But then again, lately... Ryuukaze seemed to be full of surprises.

When his akuma took Hayato's hand and Naoko's own... when he held them together...
Well...
It very nearly made the pianist cry again.

Amber eyes glanced to Ryu and the blond nodded slightly, giving his obvious thanks.
"He's right, Hayato. You're fine... You're here with me... with NAKO... You're alive and awake and you're not hurt. Just please... please calm down." he bit his lip, forcing those next words out. "Don't leave me again..."

A part of Naoko meant it... but a part loathed to say it...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:02 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Don't leave me again..."
Hearing Naoko utter those words broke Ryu''s heart a thousand ways. To know that his only love wanted so badly to be with this man who had mistreated him. To know that this man had actually gone and abandoned Naoko, the sweetest, most beautiful man Ryu had ever known. To know that the fight that lay ahead of Ryu to protect and love Naoko...it stood to reason that one, or even all, of them could wind up broken.

"Hayato-san...look at us!" Ryu gently pressed. "Look at Naoko. You're in a hospital. We've been waiting for you. There there." Ryu gave a near angelic smile, one that practically made the entire room glow, erasing the negativity and fear from everything.
Inside, though, Ryu was dying. To be so kind and caring for the man that he was going to have to fight for the right to love Naoko, it was maddening.
Ryu's heart wouldn't allow him any other course of action though. It was his nature to care for those truly in need. Besides, right now, with Hayato in this state and Ryu in his own poor condition, it wouldn't be fair to anyone to start lover's quarrels.
Leaning over to Naoko, Ryu pressed a soft kiss to the pianist's head and whispered, softly and sincerely, into his ear, "I love you. Always and forever. No matter what."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:26 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

News Conference - Ohayou Productions

The questions at the conference were brought forth and answered one by one. The first set were fielded by Chairman Koyasu-sama as he asserted that for now, "Asato Hiroki is expected to take over as Chairman of Ohayou Productions when I resign."

"What about Koyasu Akihiko? Wasn't your grandson expected to take over?" A reporter in black questioned.

"Sometimes, things change. This course of action is the best one for Ohayou Productions at the moment. The Legacy that is Ohayou Production is secure." answered Chairman Koyasu with an unreadable face.

"Is Narcissus' bad boy reputation the reason for this change?" Another reporter pointedly questioned.

"Narcissus is an excellent musician and you are sure to see him on stage in the future. He is a man meant for the stage." responded Chairman Koyasu with a sincere smile not giving anyone much to go on.

"Sir, that really didn't answer the..." said the young reporter as he leaned forward over the protective rail to try to get the Chairman to reveal more.

"Didn't it now?" asked the Chairman with an amused gaze.

"Ah...." the young reported seemed very confused by that response.

'So Asato-san, how do you plan to run Ohayou when you take over." butted in another reporter who was more willing to get to the meat of the news.

"I plan on following in Chairman Koyasu-sama's foot steps so his legacy will live on as he wished it would. I want to make sure Ohayou Productions is always in the fore front of talent combined with the knowledge and faithfulness of dedicated employees." answered Hiroki after he took a breath. So much press on him, that he had to fight that inner tension. Being a front man wasn't his style.

But Hiroki didn't have much time to take the second breath when another reporter jumped in, "You've always been in Chairman Koyasu-san's shadow...Do you think you're ready to step up to this position?"

"If I wasn't ready to step up, I would not be here now. When I was asked to step into this role, it was because I have been the shadow of Chairman Koyasu-sama. I've a keen understanding of Ohayou and all its inner workings." returned Hikori as his head tilted slightly to make sure that the glare was out of his eyes. He hoped that he didn't appear nervous and he kept his breath light as he could trying to follow Koyasu-sama's lead. But Hiroki wasn't the cool suave tiger that sat beside him. He had a ways to go there and he knew it. He would just have to rely on intellect versus charisma.

"But what of Koyasu Akihiko? It has been said he was disowned but by blood he was the heir apparent. How do you feel about this? It's said your relationship with Koyasu Akihiko has been rocky at best." asked cute reporter in a blue dress from Entertainment News.

"Ohayou comes first." Hiroki responded clearly for all to hear. He had to pull himself out of that shadow, "It's not about how I feel about Koyasu Akihiko but about how Ohayou Production grows and prosper. I'll give everything to make this company thrive. My life is commited to its continued success. From janitor to the Super Star, We are what makes Ohayou Production prosper. Without the devotion of each member, we would be nothing." This is what Hiroki believed with all his heart even if he wished he could just be the man that stood beside the Chairman for every day to follow. He didn't want to be alone running Ohayou but one day that would be the case. Would he ever find an assistant like he was to Koyasu-sama? Even as that fear of that inevitability caused his heart to skip a beat, he could not - would not fail Koyasu-sama.

-------

The lights flashed from the cameras that lined up along the path way exiting the news conference. Hiroki put on his best face and strode along side Koyasu-sama like he had always meant to be there. Although, as they walked down the stairs, he saw a few faces at the bottom that he hadn't expected to see. Oh he couldn't forget the face, it was the Chairman of SMASH. Hiroki didn't care for the man, who was a little younger and a bit less refined than Koyasu-sama. They had been rivals for as long as he could remember.

Flash Flash Flash!! No one would escape the cameras as the reporters pressed in wanting to hear what would happen when these two giants met up at the bottom of the stairs. A breath was drawn in from the masses. It was a strange sensation filled with expectation and uncertainty. But even now, these giants would put on airs of pleasantries...Sure...they could be 'friends' for a brief moment.

"Time has flown, Koyasu-san. Ah...and it is nice to see you Asato-kun." The Chairman of SMASH said looking Hiroki over with and appraising smile. Each action was almost posed for the flashes that flickered with the film rolling around them, "An Interesting selection indeed. I suppose he is the most qualified choice. And I'm not surprised but it won't it be difficult without Naricissus on stage for Ohayou?"

Hiroki tried not to stiffen from the commentary and watched as Koyasu-sama flashed an equally 'pleasant' smile with teeth white upon rose lips. The sharks were circling... "Narcissus is not the only act on our stage. But how's Shou? I hear he's working with Hikari ya Yami. They're an interesting novelty..." Koyasu-sama didn't have to say anything else to add knowing that he had returned an equally weighted...bite. He knew quite a bit about the problems from Hikari ya Yami and was still surprised that Shou had been placed with a motley crew and even a less qualified manager.

"Ah, Shou is well and I'm sure you've seen his latest promotion with XfantasyX. He should be on national tour soon with Hikari ya Yami " That answer was stilted at best but it was at least what the Chairman of SMASH expected of Shou and Hikari ya Yami. However, he knew exactly what Koyasu-san had pointed out. Hikari ya Yami was an issue. The company was having problems and if he could find out a little more about Narcissus' break with Ohayou, he might try to bring him over to SMASH. "I'm just a little surprised you'd let him go, Koyasu-san..."

His network of intelligence and spies had been looking for Narcissus but had little luck in the first 48 hours. It was frustrating. How could a star like that just disappear!?? Although the additionally irritating part was that sudden change of management for Narcissus just before this all occurred. What sort of stunt was Koyasu-san pulling?! Izzy Lucky, a manager that had privacy habits that could make any of his spies frustrated. The man changed apartments and phone numbers every time he changed stars and usually his new address took weeks to trickle to where his men could find it. No, they'd have to corner him.

SMASH could use a man like Narcissus because even while Shou could bring in the money, it didn't solve the other problems that SMASH had been keeping behind its curtains. This reflected a bit in their most recent problems with Hikari ya Yami. He didn't even want to think how far that band had drifted apart in such a short time. So maybe it was time to pull in new blood. That's why he was pleased when NAKO arranged for another star, Ryuukaze to join the band on stage and solve some legal issues.

Before much more could be said Hiroki reacted as he always would having used a few subtle movements of the fingers to get the Ohayou bodyguard, Sal to intervene, "Chairman Koyasu-sama, we must get you to the car now."

Chairman Koyasu nodded at Sal then said to the Chairman of Smash, "Sumimasen, But my car is ready." With that he walked off with Sal and Hiroki plus the rest of Ohayou's men.

The Chairman of SMASH grinded his teeth even as he smiled in response. Afterwards, he walked out of the building with his entourage determined to find Narcissus before the month was over. Eventually, the egotistical star would show himself or his favored manager would. But wait!...That's right, Izzy Lucky had another star...Nakai. With that thought, the Chairman of Smash smiled. Oh yes, eventually...things would go his way.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games