Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Camp Neko Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Yes, but it will need some work
  We will just have to see how it goes...
View Results

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:27 pm

Emi_Inusuki
User Image (Drake with eyes)
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

"he had a cell phone"
"now now kaeden is that anyway to greet a guest" Drake came out smiling "Emi how are you dear many i shouldnt kill you maybe just have you cook all my food and clean my house you can live in a nice paper box"

"Ill just break your neck this time! thats it! quick and painless! Besides, i dont think i could top the pain i put you through last time."

"ah yes i still have to thank you for makeing me blind. of course i am willing to forgive you"
two men come out of nowhere taking Emi to Drake's side he cuts her arm with his sword Emi made a face of pain but no tears came out
"she hurt herself poor thing, scared, loney, you cut my eyes out for this girl to be happy"

"i would eat your heart, if you had one, if it would make her happy!"
*he splits him self into 4 clones*
"there, this will even the odds a bit. So then Drake....What is it that you want?"
'Be ready Mal, this needs to happen quickly'
I'm ready sire

"isnt it simply i am a canine neko hunter, and a magical canine neko with angel wings will bring me alot of credit, and i would watch yourself one wrong move and i stab her in the stomach. I have something you want though i have the cure to her curse the missing page of the book" He throws her against a tree. The girl herself is powerful if the curse is broken she could be so much more powerful

"really? and why should i believe you? The only reason you are still alive right now is because of her."
*Kaeden's anger levels are rising, his eyes are beginning to glow*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:30 pm

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

"he had a cell phone"
"now now kaeden is that anyway to greet a guest" Drake came out smiling "Emi how are you dear many i shouldnt kill you maybe just have you cook all my food and clean my house you can live in a nice paper box"

"Ill just break your neck this time! thats it! quick and painless! Besides, i dont think i could top the pain i put you through last time."

"ah yes i still have to thank you for makeing me blind. of course i am willing to forgive you"
two men come out of nowhere taking Emi to Drake's side he cuts her arm with his sword Emi made a face of pain but no tears came out
"she hurt herself poor thing, scared, loney, you cut my eyes out for this girl to be happy"

"there, this will even the odds a bit. So then Drake....What is it that you want?"
I'm ready sire

"isnt it simply i am a canine neko hunter, and a magical canine neko with angel wings will bring me alot of credit, and i would watch yourself one wrong move and i stab her in the stomach. I have something you want though i have the cure to her curse the missing page of the book" He throws her against a tree. The girl herself is powerful if the curse is broken she could be so much more powerful

"really? and why should i believe you? The only reason you are still alive right now is because of her."

"i may be a hunter and yes i want to kill the girl but i am also a man of my word hunters are known for honsty. You are now a neko and they have strong instinncts are you willing to trust me in order to help her out" he holds the sword over her stomach

DaT Nigguh ReDD

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:52 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

I'm ready sire

"i may be a hunter and yes i want to kill the girl but i am also a man of my word hunters are known for honsty. You are now a neko and they have strong instinncts are you willing to trust me in order to help her out" he holds the sword over her stomach

"Emi... what should i do?.... if he can get rid of your curse is it worth it...."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:03 pm

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

I'm ready sire

"Emi... what should i do?.... if he can get rid of your curse is it worth it...."

"i have a sword over my stomach fi you trust him i could end up in the hands of hunters, they could kill me, i say if he is killed we can see the paper for sure but he's a canine hunter i dont trust him

DaT Nigguh ReDD

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:12 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

"i have a sword over my stomach fi you trust him i could end up in the hands of hunters, they could kill me, i say if he is killed we can see the paper for sure but he's a canine hunter i dont trust him

"So its settled then, Drake."
'Now.'
*the clones vanish with the other hunters. Drakes sword also disappears, and he is grabbed by two skeleton like hands and thrown into a tree. The clones re-appear with the dead hunters, and tie drake to the tree while the dark, skeletal figure stares at him grinning madly*
"Drake i would like you to meet my Demon, Malphas. he is the one responsible for our previous encounter."
*he turns to Emi*
"Emi, are you alright?"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:22 pm

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

"So its settled then, Drake."
'Now.'
*the clones vanish with the other hunters. Drakes sword also disappears, and he is grabbed by two skeleton like hands and thrown into a tree. The clones re-appear with the dead hunters, and tie drake to the tree while the dark, skeletal figure stares at him grinning madly*
"Drake i would like you to meet my Demon, Malphas. he is the one responsible for our previous encounter."
*he turns to Emi*
"Emi, are you alright?"

"my arm is bleeding all it needs is alittle bit of healing and it will just fine, try and get the paper from him.
"pleasue is all mine Malphas, the girl is smart not to trust me i would have taken her away, dont worry i would have taken good care of her she would have gotten no attension and a nice cardborad box to sleep in"

DaT Nigguh ReDD

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:41 pm

"Do you want to DIE you pathetic human?"
"Clones, search him for the paper! And dont kill him yet Malphas, we will let Emi do the honors if Drake was lying..."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:43 pm

*Blood walks around the camp then see Mio and Amu*
Blood:AMU! blaugh
Amu:crap!

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:50 pm

kaeden423
"Clones, search him for the paper! And dont kill him yet Malphas, we will let Emi do the honors if Drake was lying..."

"i think you should kill him it makes you happy" she did her puppy dog eyes "all i want is for you to be happy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:57 pm

*Blood jumps on top of her*
Blood:can i have a kiss
*Amu kicks him in the nuts and push him off*
Amu:leaves me alone i fell in love with someone else
everyone:WHAT! eek

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:09 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423

"i think you should kill him it makes you happy" she did her puppy dog eyes "all i want is for you to be happy

*Kaeden's heart melts a little bit*
"You are far to beautiful to deny! Malphas! You heard her! Commence with the killing! just not here...far away, where she cant feel his pain. ill keep a link open so u can watch through my eyes though."
"ONE PORTAL TO HELL COMING UP!"
*they step through the portal, and Emi watches through Kaeden's eyes as Malphas tortures and finally rips out Drakes soul and leaves it in hell as they step back through the portal*
"We are back"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:15 pm

Blood:no your mine
Amu:thats it im going but to the Demon World
Mio:wait i want to see dad i mean the king

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:18 pm

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423

"You are far to beautiful to deny! Malphas! You heard her! Commence with the killing! just not here...far away, where she cant feel his pain. ill keep a link open so u can watch through my eyes though."
*they step through the portal, and Emi watches through Kaeden's eyes as Malphas tortures and finally rips out Drakes soul and leaves it in hell as they step back through the portal*
"We are back"

Emi leans her head against the tree "i wonder how many of us he has killed, and maybe we should do something about my bleeding arm the world is starting to spin" her blood driped to the floor
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:35 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423

"We are back"

Emi leans her head against the tree "i wonder how many of us he has killed, and maybe we should do something about my bleeding arm the world is starting to spin" her blood driped to the floor

"Oh s**t, MIO! we could use some healing please!"

kaeden423

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:43 pm

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423

"We are back"

"Oh s**t, MIO! we could use some healing please!"

*Mio appers and is Emi's arm bleeding then walks over to her and licks Emi's arm*
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games