Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:06 pm
"Bradley has wanted to kill me since the first day I met him. Oh what a terrible day that was. I'm ashamed to say I was completely conked out that night, next thing you know I have the urge to wake up and take Adelline home. I am pretty sure it was manipulation. Though the memories are a bit fuzzy. I didn't return to my old self, till that slap in the face by his mother. Ouch." he said touching his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:11 pm
"His mother? Which mother?" Taylor asked glaring down at Valerian.

"Manipulation you tried to ******** kill me! How does manipulation fit into-Ow!" Bradley screamed feeling the power that shocked him from the ring.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:21 pm
"His real mother of course. How could you even consider her a mother anymore? He said sounding offended. And you! Like I said before, that was not in my control. Of course I hated you for having my daughter in your grasp, but I hated everyone who was like that. I hated James too, didn't I Adelline?"

"How should I know I can barely remember any part of my past anymore and you know that."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:27 pm
"Let me guess you assume it was Gregory who controlled and wiped your mind?" Taylor asked. That may not be the case if Bradley is in as much danger as the prophecy says. We need to find out for sure which of these is the savior. That little lie soon will be the problem.

Bradley just scowled and glared at Valerian. "You still hate me. Stupid ego-tistical vampire." He spat.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:37 pm
"Look here you, cut the crap. These times have nothing to do with our personal relationship. Obviously there is no reason for me to fight this since no matter what I say, you two will still sleep amongst the same sheets."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:40 pm
Bradley grumbled to himself and looked away.

"You'll learn this sooner or later but our family is very stubborn and head strong. So you see Bradley will always think of you as the evil vampire who wants to kill him. The only way you will be able to get him to trust you is if you save him from some impending doom. That's how his mother won over his father." Taylor said to Valerian figuring that he already knew of that story.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:47 pm
"Yes, yes. We all know of the romance story." Valerian shook his head. "At least I know he will not cave in easily, it is a good quality to have in a husband Adelline. Though that is at the very least." he said with a small smirk. Though he knew he was angering Bradley, it made him smile. He would never admit this, but in a way Bradley reminded him of his self when he was young and living.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:52 pm
"Why you little." Bradley said jumping at Valerian only to feel his neck grabbed. "Let me go I'm going to kill him. Adelline I mean it." He growled before turning seeing it was Taylor.

"Control your temper young man." Taylor said surprised the ring hadn't shocked him this time. Maybe the shocks don't effect him anymore. Oh well I will just watch him more carefully. He thought to himself glaring at Valerian. "Next time I will pull the ring off and let him attack you."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:17 pm
Valerian yawned, "Be my guest. I mean wouldn't it be the greatest idea to kill one of the only people who can save the world from apocalypse. Are numbers are already small. Many don't want to get involved. A lot of your kind is either missing or dead." he shook his head. "I mean it in the kindest way when I say my business is no longer with you."

Adelline touched the heart at her neck and looked up at Bradley, "Please sit down Bradley. He is right, now is not the time to argue amongst ourselves."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:20 pm
"Fine but this isn't because of you Valerian I just don't want to make Adelline see any more suffering even if you deserve it." Bradley said before sitting down and feeling a slap. Glaring at his grandpa he just sat down angrily.

"Valerian do not anger my grandson or I'll be the one to finally put you in the ground. Do you really want to take on the killing demon clan all by yourself?" Taylor said to him swiftly.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:27 pm
"You are very wrong, I am not alone in my efforts. This grandson of yours may become my son-in-law someday and if that is the case I will treat him as such..."

"Dad will you just shut up and listen for a moment? I'm sure what he has to say is just as important as your hidden acceptance for Bradley."

Valerian looked stricken but fell silent.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:33 pm
"Hidden acceptance? Wait so you have been treating me like this for no reason! Oh you are so lucky I'm afraid of grandpa Taylor." Bradley said crossing his arms and avoiding looking at Valerian.

"Look we are protective do you know how hard it has been for to hold both Bradley and I off of you Val? I could have snapped but I am still holding my tongue against you. I have practiced this for many years way longer than you were even thought of. So if I hear you snap once more at my grandson your fangs won't stop my fist from connecting with your face." Taylor said to Valerian telling him to pretty much leave Bradley alone.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:38 pm
"I said nothing about accepting you. Adelline did." Valerian said stubbornly upon hearing Taylor comment him in such a harsh way, he opened his mouht to complain, Adelline beat him to it.

"You will do no such thing Mr. Taylor. I don't care how old you are, nor how helpful. In my eyes you are still a stranger, and only I will be taking the rights in my father's death thank you." she was holding onto the locket quite tightly. Even if she was afraid, it simply transferred itself into anger.

"Adelline..." Valerian said sounding surprised that she had stood up to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:51 pm
"Fine you stand up for you dad and I'll stand up for my grandfather. I guess blood is thicker than water." Bradley said to Adelline. He didn't want to be there with Valerian looking at him and now with Adelline believing in him Bradley didn't know who to trust. "Grandpa I'm heading home." Brad said standing up hopping over the couch and walking to the door opening and leaving letting the door slam when it shut.

"Looks like Bradley is still troubled I don't blame him though. Everyone that he held dear seems to be on opposite sides of this war. I guess this ends our meeting and I hope you realize Adelline you will probably get lectured by my grandson for what you did. As for you have an enjoyable life." Taylor said walking out the back door hopping into his truck and leaving.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:58 pm
She bit her lip and let go of the locket. "Now what am I going to do. Damn you Valerian, you couldn't keep your mouth shut now could you?" Valerian tried to say something but was stopped again by Adelline. "You know my instincts force me to act in such ways and yet you provoked them more. I'm not sure I want to return to his home. Everything is ruined, all because of that damn prophecy..." with this she stalked off and made her way through the door as well, at first she thought to catch up with Bradley, then she thought otherwise. He would definitely not want to speak with her now.

"Damn my sharpened tounge..." he said softly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games