Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

winnter_spirals

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:00 pm
MY name isn't on the list and I've been here for months! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:23 pm
naturefreak3
((wait...who were you playing? Me?))

Haha, yeah I was :] Sorry! I just wanted to add more dialogue to the story.
I'll let you speak for yourself from now on lol.

S l y t h e r W i n

Distinct Fatcat

dancer_ attitude

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:28 pm
((no prob. Just wanted to know))
"I'm Jenna, for starters, and I don't think anyone knows how she is for sure. But she made me swear not to tell...anyone."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:30 pm
"Oh, well you can call me S l y."
She thought for a second about what Jenna just told her. So there was a mysterious woman, Aro, who left behind a mysterious doorknob that opened a mysterious door. How come Aro only told Jenna? They must have known each other for a while for her to be entrusted with this secret. S l y watched as elves whizzed passed her & Jenna on their way to tend to anything & everything. Everyone's so busy, no wonder they don't talk about Aro or her door...maybe that's exactly what she wanted, thought S l y.
"Jenna," she began again. "Where's Aro's Door?"

S l y t h e r W i n

Distinct Fatcat

Valkyrie-Chii-Chan

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:31 pm
winnter_spirals
MY name isn't on the list and I've been here for months! crying
Me neither. But yeah ..

Elaine looks at S l y asking where Aro's door is. She dreams off a bit but regains herself fast and starts washing dishes again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:22 pm
"In the cupboard, that you saw." Jenna said. She was starting to get uneasy. Was S L Y suspicious?  

dancer_ attitude

S l y t h e r W i n

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:09 pm
S l y pointed towards the pantry. "It's in there?" She couldn't believe it. A door couldn't possibly fit inside a food pantry, it just didn't make sense.
"I thought the doorknob could attach to, I don't know, some weird, empty wall somewhere & a door would magically appear..." S l y was rambling. She felt that Jenna was probably wishing she never mentioned the door in the first place, but S l y pushed that thought to the side & asked, "How is anyone suppose to get inside? Even for a house elf, the entrance looks tiny."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:19 pm
"So you haven't opened the door?" Jenna asked, relieved.  

dancer_ attitude

noturtomato

Feral Prophet

12,325 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:32 am
Jewel is humming quietly to herself while sub-consciously soaking up information from conversations around her. A door? She casts a quick glance where S l y had pointed towards a pantry door. It doesn't concern me. Why am i eavesdropping? She tuts at herself and picks up a broom to sweep the other side of the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:50 am
"Oh, well no, I haven't. I just..." S l y's voice started to trail off. It didn't occur to her to actually twist the doorknob; its chilly, metallic surface caught her by surprise while she was reaching for the small bottle of vanilla extract.
S l y could've sworn that Jenna sounded relieved that she hadn't opened it, though. It's about time I find out what's really going on here.
Without a moment to lose, S l y reached for the doorknob & turned it.
Jenna yelled "Wait!"
But the Aro's Door didn't wait. Not even a sound was made as a faint, green glow emitted behind the spices & herbs in the pantry. S l y's hand was still on the doorknob. "Oh...my...God."
Vines began to weave themselves out of the shelves, pushing all the pantry's ingredients out onto the floor, each bottle crashing. Flowers of every color imaginable bloomed off the vines & smelled like an exotic jungle. The entire pantry itself turned into a jungle; S l y could just barely look past her shoulder to find Jenna with her mouth open & eyes bulging. Two large tree trunks formed on each side of the pantry. Their branches grew taller & taller until they reached the ceiling.
S l y noticed that nobody yelled in surprise or stopped working. Interestingly enough, all the other elves didn't or couldn't notice what was happening. This is insane! It's like we're invisible!
The pantry finally stopped evolving & Aro's Door was complete.

S l y t h e r W i n

Distinct Fatcat

dancer_ attitude

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:53 am
"That is the power of Aro's door. None can see it but those who have already turned the knob." Jenna sighed. "It showed its full splendor to you."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:47 pm
S l y was still grabbing the doorknob & immediately let go. Slowly, she walked around the Door, examining every square inch. She could smell the whole jungle & even hear the faint callings & echoes of wildlife.
"This is incredible!" she exclaimed while brushing her hand against foreign leaves. But S l y knew that was so much more than that. Aro chose her to see this. She chose her to enter the Door.
"Jenna, I have to go in. It's way too amazing for me not to! Will you come with me?" S l y figured that Jenna knew a lot more about Aro than she did. If she was going to go off on some mysterious & potentially deadly adventure, she needed to bring along someone experienced. I'm sure Aro won't mind.

S l y t h e r W i n

Distinct Fatcat

dancer_ attitude

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:38 pm
"When I- never mind.... I suppose I could..." Jenna was weary. The door had chosen S L Y just like it had chosen Jenna. What else could she do? But was this really what Aro wanted? She'd have to find out, though what ever consequence she got if it was not would not be pretty...she wouldn't think about it. "I'll go with you."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:56 pm
S l y couldn't help but smile. The Door appeared less intimidating now that Jenna was coming along on the trip. "Well, here we go I guess..."
S l y turned the doorknob a second time & pushed the Door open. She expected a dazzling light, a beautiful jungle, or even Aro herself, but not this. Behind the Door lay the underworld itself. What looked like hundreds of stalactites hung from the ceiling like chandeliers, just not as glamorous. They were black as night & were dripping with some liquid. Stalagmites, much thicker & longer, shot up from the rocky ground. Pits of fire glowed behind them as the only sources of light. Some of them surrounded thin trees with branches clawing towards the ceiling, reaching for any sun.
The stone walls seemed to glitter slightly, but upon close inspection, one could see that they were covered in thousands of minerals & stones. Against these walls also lay vines, but S l y noticed that they weren't green or alive. The vines intertwined with rusty chains as if trapped inside this cave. They can't be alive of course, S l y thought. There's no sunlight in here.
Nothing about the Door looked appealing anymore. All S l y wanted to do was walk away & possibly finish cleaning to forget she ever opened it. But something about it pulled her closer. S l y was still curious, still yearning to meet Aro. At the same time, none of this looked right.
"Jenna, are you sure this is it?"

S l y t h e r W i n

Distinct Fatcat

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:50 pm
*walks in and sits down in a nearby chair quietly*  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games