Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:18 am

Dariram
Hypnotique
x0dare2dream0x
hey. im x0dare2dream0x. my real name is Felicia. I am 14 years old. my first anime was Sailor Moon and now i am obbsesing over the anime Inuyahsa <3 I read maga too. I read the Yugioh, Inuysha, and Tsubasa series =) I live in Ft. Lauderdale Florida.

Felicia!!!!! You're here, yay! blaugh whee sweatdrop

Welcome. And thanks again for my wishlist 3nodding
You two know eachother?
Apparently so... xd
(Well, Sailor Moon and DBZ are typical starters. They're like the Anime equivalent to gateway drugs. Once you get started with those, you start to move onto bigger and better things. XD)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:47 am

Dariram
Hypnotique
x0dare2dream0x
hey. im x0dare2dream0x. my real name is Felicia. I am 14 years old. my first anime was Sailor Moon and now i am obbsesing over the anime Inuyahsa <3 I read maga too. I read the Yugioh, Inuysha, and Tsubasa series =) I live in Ft. Lauderdale Florida.

You two know eachother?

We're cousins lol

Sorry, I hadn't meant to be so hyper in my post...I was a little caffine-high due to just drinking a cappucinno(sp.? )

L a w l i-P0P

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:32 pm

Hypnotique
Dariram
Hypnotique
x0dare2dream0x

You two know eachother?

We're cousins lol

Sorry, I hadn't meant to be so hyper in my post...I was a little caffine-high due to just drinking a cappucinno(sp.? )
COFFEE! OMG! *luvs*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:53 pm

Hi!^^
i'm a bi-standard so don't bothe seeing me..i'm here to keep the guys in line..especially Baron Azzy..Count iya..and Sir Yoshaki..since my bro isn't here to well keep u in tack

DarkPrincessKimiko

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:05 pm

DarkPrincessKimiko
Hi!^^
i'm a bi-standard so don't bothe seeing me..i'm here to keep the guys in line..especially Baron Azzy..Count iya..and Sir Yoshaki..since my bro isn't here to well keep u in tack
Let me guess, you're AS7's sis? Welcome to the guild!~ XD
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:06 pm

DarkPrincessKimiko
Hi!^^
Pfffft...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep ME in line? Good luck, love. xd Countless have TRIED...and FAILED MISERABLY. xd

Azrael the Mad
Crew

DarkPrincessKimiko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:08 pm

thanks.
curtsies*
thanks Princess Dariram
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:17 pm

Still...welcome to the guild, love.
:chuckling, I bow low, taking Kimiko's hand in mine and placing a gentlemanly kiss upon the back of her hand before standing and walking off to amuse myself with something else:

Azrael the Mad
Crew

DarkPrincessKimiko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:20 pm

uh huh..i should like slap you for that..i'm an untouchable woman..and if Vince saw it..he'd get berserker stage on you..
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:56 pm

DarkPrincessKimiko
uh huh..i should like slap you for that..i'm an untouchable woman..and if Vince saw it..he'd get berserker stage on you..
:chuckles and smirks: I say what I want and do what I want, whenever I want. :laughs: People know that. xd Get used to it, dollface. xp

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:26 am

MadAzrael
Pfffft...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep ME in line? Good luck, love. xd Countless have TRIED...and FAILED MISERABLY. xd
Oh? I am sure there are a few who would be able to keep you in line Azzy-kuuun~
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:32 am

MadAzrael
DarkPrincessKimiko
:chuckles and smirks: I say what I want and do what I want, whenever I want. :laughs: People know that. xd Get used to it, dollface. xp

i shall slap you
*slaps iya*
Ooops..wrong guy!

DarkPrincessKimiko

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:23 am

Dariram
MadAzrael
Oh? I am sure there are a few who would be able to keep you in line Azzy-kuuun~

gonk eek 3nodding
MadAzrael

xd
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:34 pm

Umm. Just to let you all know that this is Tsuki's mule account =D

___iNKKiE

Ceveo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:40 pm

DarkPrincessKimiko
MadAzrael
DarkPrincessKimiko

i shall slap you
*slaps iya*
Ooops..wrong guy!
Don't worry he doesn't care lookit. *slaps Iya* See nothing there.
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games