Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shugo Chara guild!

Back to Guilds

A fan-based Shugo Chara guild! 

Tags: Shugo Chara, Tadase, Amu chan, Ikuto, Shugo Chara Doki 

Reply The Chatterbox!
Shugo Chara Doki No Tamago! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:52 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUWQLItwkWs

tears were slowly falling from my face.

"......" I looked at memorii sadly. "We'll see you on the other side..."

i had loss So much blood then.

"....huh...." i looked up. "Paine..."

"Nande?" She asked coming out of her egg.

"I wish all of you can stay with me forever." I muttered

"I cant..You already made your wish." Paine looked down.

"no need to worry.." I faintly answered "i'll see everyone else on the other side..."

I started coughing out blood.

"i might as well go to hell..." i murmured "Otoo-san...gomenosai..."

"Baka!" a voice was reaching me.

"you do expect to see all of us on the other side." Fate answered "But you have a duty to do."

"Fate-chan.." I responded. "My only happiness is to be in the After life."

"Yammetei!" Sakura yelled "Onee-tan!!!"

"Yukiko." Rikuto stood right there smiling.

"I already know that..." i stood there like a small child again. "your an idiot for Dying..Everything became miserable!"

"Urusai Tora." Ren looked at me.

"....." Tears were Streaming down my face. "How about a one last transformation together....Then i can come and Visit you guys..With Lulu too"

"no..we already said no" Fate replied

"It doesn't matter..."I muttered "Im coming Up there to see you guys..And never leaving home."

"She's found her true self." Paine answered

"does it mean good bye for us?" Yune asked

"no." Mizuki responded to Yune's Question.

"We..we'll..Be together for one last time." with all the blood loss I stood up. "I wont Hold back on this."

"San!"

"Nii"

"Ich!"

"Watshi no kokoro Unlock!!"

Kyara Nari: Demon's Desire!

"Demon wings!"

Both angel and Demon wings Were Sprouting on my back.

"Anju..Knock Out of it!" I shouted "We're together..We need to Do this Final Destination..Onegai!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:57 pm
SHUGO CHARA DOKI NO TAMAGO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI9H-VRgdYs

".................." I reappeared. My hair was flowing. "Heh, thanks Yuki.... for everything. Yuki and Anju, I will continue to love you guys till the very end of time."

Anju stopped. "............................."

I smiled and flew up to the roof.

{We'll always be with you....} Lucia reminded me.

{That's right! No need to frets~!} Glory cheered

"..... I know."

{But, you're okay with this? Once you do this you die....} Destinii frowned

{You can never be able to come back.... I think.} Marinami added

"I'm sure."

"CHARACTER TRANSFORMATION: DAWN THIEF!" Natsuko shouted.

"EH...?"

"I WON'T LET YOU DO IT!" Natsuko slammed me into the building and held me down.

"GAAAH! HEY.... LET GO..." I kicked him off.

"..... IF YOU DIE, I DIE TOO!" he screamed.

"................................ Get off." I sat up. "You are no where to go near me at this point, not even a bit. I have something way more important to do than be with you."

Natsuko gasped.

"Goody-bye!" I flew back out as fast as I could into the sky.

"WAIT!!!" he screamed. "MEMORII!" He kept following me.

"ERGH!!" I couldn't shake him off. But I finally landed on the top of the roof.

"STOP!!" Natsuko hugged me. "... I promised you..... That we'd be together no matter what..... You agreed, didn't you? So don't go and be with me..."

I shoved him away gently. "... Sorry."

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

Desu ls Delicious

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:02 pm
Anju Taniyama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRGC5HCjaVo

I looked at myself..."theres no use turning back..."

"LIAR!!" Yuki shouted at me...

Tears just rolled down my cheek and my bangs covered my face...

All the cracks went back to normal with the hell creatures returning...

"This is what you really wanted??" Anzu was talking to me again....

"Anzu... gome.... I can't go back... I'm not perfect like you were.... I always made mistakes... SO WHY WAS I THE ONE THAT HAD TO STAY ALIVE!! why isn't it you, Anzu??" I screamed....

"Anju...." Yuki stared at me....

My transformaton became undone..... and my 6 eggs laid next to me.... but they were empty with X marks....

My eyes were filled with nothing now...."It's no use.... my hearts... emty now..... they've left me.... they also given up on me...."

"URASAI!!!" Yuki slapped my really hard... and my cheek bled..."THAT'S NOT THE ANJU I KNOW!!!!!"

"Yuki..." I looked up at her....

"If you want if mean WE WANT!!! to save Memorii we have to.... have to..." Yuki started crying also..." WE HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER!!!!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:10 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI9H-VRgdYs

{Memorii, I can here Anju and Yuki fighting...!} Lucia told me.

"... Please... It'll all be over soon, don't worry." I giggled.

Natsuko looked at me, but I only walked past him

".... Really, thank you for everything.... I love you, Just remember that."

"No, Memorii... NO!" He tried grabbing me,

"BARRIERS' BLESSING!" I shot at Natsuko, and a whole barrier prevented him to go anywhere near me.

"No... No... Stop.... Please...! Don't go... I'll miss you.."

"I'll miss you too, and if we all be happy, it's more of a reason for me to go, so I'll go." I smiled gently.

"........................."

"Words of Truth, World of peace..... Please hear me out." I started glowing,

"NO!" Natsuko threw himself on the ground. "It's not worth living without you.."

I heard what he said and I started crying.

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

Desu ls Delicious

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:15 pm
Anju Taniyama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LAz35JZ044
(start at 0:36)

I stared at Memorii...."BAKA!!! I'LL HATE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!"

"Anju..." Yuki stared at me....

"You have a reason to live....." I looked down...."BUT YOU KNOW WHAT!!! EVERYONE WILL HATE YOU!!! AND NO ONES GONNA WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!! just to keep the pain away...."

"I HATE YOU!!! DAIKIRAI!!!!!" I screamed with all my might... and my eggs disappeared one my one..... Tears rolled down my cheek..."ATASHIWA!!! DAIKIRAI!!!!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:17 pm

I heard what Anju said.... It heard more than anything... But I had to persevere.

"..... Day of Reconcile, Hearts of Gold.... Grant thou final rest, To the stars in the sky, blessed is the noble feelings....

"No..... MEMORII, STOP....." Natsuko gave in.

"......... Lofty, Dreams..... My final wish is...."

I whispered it into my heart.

I threw my blades up into the air. Waiting for it to come down on me,

"MEMORII!"

They pierced me in the chest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EFDXlcEI5E&feature=related

This was it.....

The whole room lit up.

"MEMORII!!!"

"..... Heh... Finally..." I smiled with relief.

Lucia, and the others disappeared one by one.

And I bursted in a million lights, and vanished.

The whole world was engulfed with lights.

"I THOUGHT IF THE WORLD CHANGED WE COULD FIND HAPPINESS!!!!!" Natsuko yelled.

He slammed his fist on the ground.

"BUT YOU....!"

The whole world faded.

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:29 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th9aysTEQFo
"Crystal fury." I covered myself."Natsuko."

"....GRAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed.

"Yammei!" I yelled

"How can i?!" He shouted at me. "She's Gone!!!"

"i know." I replied "i know."

"Your not able to do Anything aren't you?!?!?!?" He yelled at me this time.
"just as i thought you Did this on purpose!"

"Shut up!" I Kicked him down. "You Dont know we all feel like!!!I was sent down here."

"huh?" He asked

"I was sent by Rikuto.." I muttered "I was only a doll...To stop Yoshiro from creating darkness.."

"liar" He answered

"Oh yeah then how do you Explain this?" I removed my cape.turned on to Back.He saw Those stitches. "As in doll i mean Just a Soul rikuto created..But known as his Daughter."

"erm yeah." he replied

"Shut it!" I Pointed a Sword to his neck. "My duty Is almost finished..After that i'll disappear..but..One thing first say good bye to haru for me."

Although After i had Died. From piercing my own heart from the arrow Rikuto was only Able to Create a doll for me.But not a real life human being again.

"Also..tell this to anju." i Whispered something to his ear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:35 pm
Anju Taniyama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ynTwH0rrl4

I stared out the window... and I never smiled again... I hated it.. I never wanted to see anyones faces again... I hated everything around me.... I hated... hated everything... I just wanted everything to disappear...

{Anju!!} I heard Tina's voice...

I didn't bother to turn around... and i just stood still... I never came out of my bedroom.....

"Daikirai..." That seemed to be my favorite word now.... and I was starving nowadays... so is this what Memorii wanted... she wanted us to suffer in pain...

"I hate her.... I never want to hear her name ever again.. DAikirai..." I muttered under my breath...

She put us all in deppresion mode... I hope she's happy.. I bet she is....

"I hate...." I said again.... and tears tried to roll down... but they didn't....

"The only feeling i knew now.. was hate... and I hate it...

Everyone left me... I was always alone.. and I always will be....

Everyone hates me.... why do i exist... why do I always end up alone..... No can change my past.... No one can.... No one can understand me....

I curled up in a ball and hid my face....

Desu ls Delicious

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:39 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tFNUe5qO18&feature=player_embedded#

(That isn't the case Anju..... And you'll see why... Everyone will be alright!) I smiled from above. (When they wake up.... the next day.... EVerything will be at peace. Heh.... As if everyone will come back to life, actually.) I nodded a few times. (But, in return.... Once that happens...... No one will remember me, not even my face, my name. But it doesn't matter what people think about me anymore.......)

(Memorii,) Fantasii came up to me and hugged me.

I started crying. (I didn't want to go.... I want to go back... I want to go back to the Royal Garden with everyone...... I wanted to stay... I should've been smarter!!!)

(Don't say that...) She wiped my tears away.

(I'll be alone here soon, you're going back tomorrow, and you won't seem to know or remember me anymore. So you won't have a care in the world. You and Dad can go back to Mom.... And live happily.)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:40 pm
((wait ARGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why do i always have to be the one Fixing my post but then people end up posting after?!?! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im crazy..hehe))  

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:51 pm
Yuki Murisaki
((wait ARGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why do i always have to be the one Fixing my post but then people end up posting after?!?! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im crazy..hehe))

(( I had to delete one of my posts, then post the same thing over again! T^T WAH............ rawr. Same here, Yuki! T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:52 pm
Anju Taniyama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KXigWdGf14

I had no place to go... I was all alone again... I was living in the streets again....

I had no one to trust... and no one to talk to anymore..... I realized... that life has no point if all you can do it cry...

I stayed in my curled up ball....

"Doshite... why does everyone hate me...." I muttered...

Desu ls Delicious

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:56 pm

(I don't hate you Anju.... You're still my Family..) I breathed in a breathed out. (..... Why can't the next day come now?! I just want everyone to forget me!!)

(Memorii...!) Fantasii scolded.

(DON'T CALL ME MEMORII!!! I WAS NEVER MEMORII!!! THE MEMORII THAT WAS BORN, DIED AT BIRTH!!!!!! I'm stupid...! I've got people hating me left and right.... I want to go back....... Just everyone..... Just forget me already..... You'd be better off that way...)

(............................)

(... I want Natsuko to forget first..... He might kill himself before the next day...)

(........... You don't know how sorry I am...... I would be okay if you hated me forever. Because that's what I deserved in the first place. I thought if I died, no one would suffer like this again. If no one remembered me. I'm fine with you hating me, really! I won't complain if you never forgave me.....!) I cried as hard as I could.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:01 pm
Anju Taniyama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13LetpwJ5b0

It was now night time...."I can die.... I have no home now..."

I shivered violently... and hid my face...."Why... why can't i just disappear... everyone wants me to suffer...."

Bad things just ran across my head.. and i couldn't stand it... I just wanted to scream...

"I can't stand this anymore...." I muttered and I was frostbitten already...."I won't make it..."

I breathed heavily...." This time.... there is no Kaichi to save me..."

I closed my eyes slowly and fell alseep....

Desu ls Delicious

The Chatterbox!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games