Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:55 am
(( my internet kinda just left me...i was sad...))
Emmy looked up from the table she was staring at for the longest time and smiled over at Bachi and Kiki, and the others, she was having a hard time understanding but tried her best to go along "doomed?" she giggled "why is that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:40 pm
((THat sucks. DX Mine did that back in March.... *goes into shock remembering that horrible month* O.O))
"Please stay and eat with us Coloenl, please????????????",Road said to the older man. SHe gave him her cutest face in hopes of suckering him into eating with them.
Roy twitched and sat down with a sigh, which made a certain girl in the room very happy. "Well...I have no choice, now do I...",he said with a small chuckle and ruffled Road's spiked hair. He took off his alchemic gloves and jumped slightly when Road sat down in his lap.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:59 pm
Erik leaned back in his chair and raised an eyebrow at Road's actions. "Comfortable, Road? I didn't know it was ok for soldiers to be so...familiar with their bosses. Or is it the other way around?" Erik asked half joking at the time.

Maura was on the exact same page and added, "I've heard rumors about your Lt. Colonel, Risa Hawkeye, so named for her skill with a firearm. What would she think if she saw this?" A smiled spread across Maura's lips and she looked at Erik.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:50 pm
Mustang chuckled softly. "Road's more like a daughter to me....besides Hawkeye is away visiting her father's grave right now....",he said his face turning a bit dark. "Anyways....Hawkeye is merely a partner to me, nothng more nothing less.
Road pouted at hearing she was just a child in Mustang's eyes. She then rolled her amber colored eyes at Erik's comment. "Baka.....half the people here are either engaged or married to someone else in the military..even if they don't work in the same branch.",Road said to Erik and stuck her tongue out at him.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:41 pm
"Well like I said, I didn't know! And it seems stupid for them do that. Just gonna get killed off anyway..." Erik replied, the last part he mumbled. With that he shrugged. "I won't say you're being defensive, I know how to argue."

"He does!" Maura interjected.

"And with that, I'll end one the warrior's main objectives," Erik said leaning back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:17 pm
Kiki felt a bit tence with Erik's comment about death, "W-While, I'm sure...not everyone dies..." she said with a shaky voice. She didn't like talking about death. Having been someone who has felt what it's like more then three times, it wasn't an easy subject to put on the table.
Kiki shuck her head and smiled at Mustang, "Are you sure you and Hawkeye are just partners? I've heard talk around the place that you two are a little mor th-" she stopped, she had just let it slip that she was once in Central. Which she should not have been, because she had snunk in. "Well, I mean, you look so cute togather?" which sounded more like a question then anything. A small bit of sweat beaded down Kiki's cheek. She was feeling a bit uneasy at the moment.

Bachi sighed, patting Emmy on the head lightly, "We're doomed because, without her knowing, Kiki has got to be the cutest darn thing here. Except for you that is. But your cute is moreof a childish cute. Kiki's is a...childish cute and, something else," she sighed, playing lightly with the small childs ear.

Kiki frowned, "I am not cute!" she pouted angrly, which made her look adourable as she blushed slightly by the comment. "Maura, tell Bachi I'm not cute!" she crossed her arms over her chest and stuck out her tounge.

Bachi smiled, "Well Mustang, do you not agree. Look what she's doing right now. Even when she's argueing she's cute. Unlike Erik who looks like a man when he argues. Meaning...his points are invalad," she teased him, looking his way. It was clearly meant as a joke and had no harm inteneded to it.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:10 pm
Erik didn't answer. He shifted his eyes toward her and grinned. "Call it what you want. I know what I'm talking about!" he said.

Maura on the other hand, simply laughed and put a hand on Kiki's cheek. "No you're not cute! You are absolutely beautiful! Especially with these bangs out of your eyes!" she teased. Well, sort of. The whole statement was true, but bangs or no bangs, it didn't make a difference.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:44 pm
Emmy smiled then layed her head on the table before noticing mustang, she sat up with a confused look on her face and leaned over to Bachi to whisper in her ear "who is that?" she whispered  

Emmy K Elric

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:51 pm
Kiki blushed madly, that wasn't the answer she was looking for. "A-A..Don't be silly Maura," she folded her arms over her chest and pouted, her face red like a cherry.

Bachi couldn't help but laugh at this, "Told you Kiki!" she said, pinching Kiki's cheek softly, "Cute as a button," she pushed up Kiki's bangs for everyone to see.

In a matter of seconds Kiki's face was revealed showing her stunning eyes and her rosey cheeks. Her skin was flawless like marbal. It was almost unfair. But her face quickly changed color, steam erupting from her face. She quickly pulled away and covered her face with her hands, "Don't look!" she shouted.

Bachi laughed harder this time then looked over to Emmy, "Thats Mustang, he's the boss of Road. He's nice, but don't let his words foul you. He's a player," she teased.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:09 pm
"That is not true...I'm not a player and me and Hawkeye have nothing going on between us....I promised her father, my alchemy teacher that I wouldn't lay a hand on her in that sense......And Kiki is a lovely young woman but far to young for my tastes, no offense Kiki.",Mustang said and smiled down at Road who was busy looking elsewhere.
Road was busy looking around the room, for a 18 year old she had a short attention span, almost like a small child.
"I wonder what Road looks like with her hair out of her face???",Mustang said jokingly, getting a look of fear from the poor girl as she covered the top of her head.
"No! Nonononononono!! We are not messing with my hair!",she said her face turning red but she was greatful for her hair covering her face as well.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:50 pm
Erik suddenly remembered he had to lose his hair. He ran his fingers through it and sighed. "At least you get keep yours..." he grumbled. As he did so, so did his stomach. "And another thing, where's the food?" he asked. Just he was finishing the sentence, the doors flew open and two chefs were wheeling in trays of food. "Ah. Nevermind."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:23 pm
Kiki smiled at Mustang after she had calmed down a bit, "No worries, I don't go for guys like you anyway," she giggled. She wondered how old she really was. She knew now that she had died at the age of 16, but she didn't remember when she had been restored. She could be quite a bit older then that now. But she would always look 16 and act 5. She kicked her feet playfully as she noticed the food apear from the kitchen doors.

Bachi wondered, "Say, Kiki, what kind of guys do you go for anyway? I've always wondered who would be lucky enough to capture your heart," she said.

Kiki thought about it a moment, "Hmmm....that's a good question. Well, I guess I'd go for someone smart, kind, someone who would except me for who I am, and my family which is you guys," she smiled, "He'd have to be taller then me, which isn't hard to do, and he'd have to have truthful eyes. Like...Bachi and Erik. Yeah, if they were just like the two of you, they'd be perfect!" she smiled.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:09 pm
Emmy watched everyone around the table, most of them were dealing with their hair still, Emmy looked up at her red hair in front of her face and blew some to the side and her ears twitched, she giggled to herself  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:39 pm
Maura giggled, "Well maybe I should just hand this one over to you!" Maura teased Erik and Kiki. She pinched Erik's cheek and kissed it after doing so.

Erik sat up in his chair and said, "Maura you couldn't do that! I'm the only man you've ever loved and it'll always be that way! You give me up and you'll go crazy!" Of course he was teasing as well for he putting his forehead against hers and kissed it. "Besides, Kiki may be hot, but she just doesn't have what it takes to be with a guy like me!" he thought.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

BassGBaby

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:42 pm
((Wheres the current setting o_o I can't tell))  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff