Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The TekTek Society
♠♥♣IF YA GOT IT! FLAUNT IT!♠♥♣ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where did you all go when I came back?!
  Just haven't been on in a while! ;-.-
  I didn't believe you so I decided not to waste my time coming back. : /
  Just been REALLY busy with liiiiife! D8
  I was here...or maybe I wasn't. :P
  ~!@#$%^&*Poll Whore*&^%$#@!~
View Results

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:25 pm
Tsukiyomi Takari
Monstrasity
Tsukiyomi Takari
____________✖Aphrodite ✖ Knight✖____________

My outfits are not tektek. 3nodding These are my tekteks:

Arrancar 55 Bellanova is an old name for this Account

Well I like your style a lot but a lot of them need flare and some accesories.
I noticed you kinda do what I do...you get stuck on an avatar save it and come back to it later, sometimes.
Either way your avatars are really cool!
Great Job!
If ya want feedback on specific ones then just post'em up and I'll tell ya what I think.
Of course, my word isn't the only thing to follow by so ask others for what they think too!
: D
Yeah. I'll ask soon enough. sweatdrop

I like your current avatar!
It's really cute!

Can't wait ta see those tekteks!
;D  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:29 pm
Monstrasity
Torako_Kameyo
User Image

What do you think :3?

I don't believe this myself but I know some others would think that there's not much too it and it doesn't really match but I really like how this avatar looks!
It's overall cute and its kinda like a character standing in some scenery.
I like how it came out!
Great job!
;D

Also, LOVE that hair style!

Thanks so much, XD. She does kinda look like an actress of some sort, doesn't she? She's my favorite of some that I have done recently (by 'recently' I mean out of all the ones I've done...). I love her to death biggrin
User Image User Image User Image
Here's a few other ones I've done in the past wink  

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:29 pm
Torako_Kameyo
Monstrasity
Torako_Kameyo
User Image

I don't believe this myself but I know some others would think that there's not much too it and it doesn't really match but I really like how this avatar looks!
I like how it came out!
Great job!
;D

Thanks so much, XD. She does kinda look like an actress of some sort, doesn't she? She's my favorite of some that I have done recently (by 'recently' I mean out of all the ones I've done...). I love her to death biggrin

1. I really like this avatar but a halo may make it have a little more. I feel like something should be over her head.
2. I like this but maybe try a different necklace or just get rid of the necklace in general.
3. This is a cute idea and I really like it. Though maybe give her some form of animal ears or horns?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:35 am
Monstrasity
Torako_Kameyo
Monstrasity
Torako_Kameyo
User Image

I like how it came out!
Great job!
;D

1. I really like this avatar but a halo may make it have a little more. I feel like something should be over her head.
2. I like this but maybe try a different necklace or just get rid of the necklace in general.
3. This is a cute idea and I really like it. Though maybe give her some form of animal ears or horns?

Yes, I would agree on those things ^-^ (but these are all ones I have entered in contests [the only reason I ever make tekteks] so I can't bring myself to change them now : I'm too attached, XD)
I'm glad you like them though :3 Thanks for the advice. If I ever make some that are similar to these ones, then I certainly will use your advice :3
Thanks bunches!  

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:50 pm
moon_wolf_luna
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The middle is my dream avi.

1. I really like this avatar but I think you should try some different eyes. Play around with'em. Sometimes eyes that are not the same color as the theme makes the avatar look more unique. : D
2. Your dream avatar is ADROABLE! I seriouisly LOVE it! Though I just realized, if gaia made an item that involved panda ears, it would make your avatar even more adorable! You did great with this! ;D
3. I really like this. It's actually sorta simple but its really great! You did really well with the color tones. : D  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:52 pm
Torako_Kameyo
Monstrasity
Torako_Kameyo
Monstrasity
Torako_Kameyo
User Image

I like how it came out!
Great job!
;D

Yes, I would agree on those things ^-^ (but these are all ones I have entered in contests [the only reason I ever make tekteks] so I can't bring myself to change them now : I'm too attached, XD)
I'm glad you like them though :3 Thanks for the advice. If I ever make some that are similar to these ones, then I certainly will use your advice :3
Thanks bunches!

Thats awesome!
I hope you win!
Oh yeah...you may be superstitious so here it goes. *knocks on wood*
But yeah, I think you'll do very well in your contests!
*knocks on wood*
;D  

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:04 pm
Here's some new ones I just made ^_^
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:53 pm
I'm quite simple, as you'll see from my Tektek's, and i've only been tekteking for .... 3 months, or so.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Essentially, i have already attained my "Dream Avi":
It is the "Black Catgirl" that is the base of all my Regular Avis, normally.
Variants of the first and the third is in my Wardobe Sets.
The fourth, and the two following, i made for a Roleplay in a Guild. The last was made for someone else, among some others for choise, but this weren't quite her style.
Also, i think i'd better say, The third and the sixth is cases where i've gotten the initial idea and/or basic from another's Tektek: The third is from a Tektek-for-free that i had to change so it would look good for me, and the sixth is one from the Tektek "SteamPunk" list, that i had to change so it didn't look the same, but mainly so it fitted the intended NPC in the Roleplay it was made for.
These three was made for a TableTop Rpg that i am making .....
I think that the third of these, is also "semi-cheated" like the two i mentioned above.
I don't mind critisism on those, nor on my current Steampunk Avi (i feel something is missing in my current Avi ......)  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:31 pm
Fellmaria
Here's some new ones I just made ^_^
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

1. I really like this avatar. It really flows though I think the medium pink lips for the mouth would suit it better than the plan smile.
2. I really love trhis idea! The face needs more blue to it though because it seems like its taking over the avatar but overall you've got it down! It's awesome!
3. This is a great avatar! I really love the colors though it needs a little more color around the feet area. Other than that its seriously awesome! ;D
4. I love it! It's very rare that I see avatars like this and you did really well with this! Though I think the large smerk for the mouth would suit it better but eaither way this avatar is awesome and the colors all work great tagether! Great job! ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:40 pm
Tiina Brown
I'm quite simple, as you'll see from my Tektek's, and i've only been tekteking for .... 3 months, or so.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Essentially, i have already attained my "Dream Avi":
It is the "Black Catgirl" that is the base of all my Regular Avis, normally.
Variants of the first and the third is in my Wardobe Sets.
The fourth, and the two following, i made for a Roleplay in a Guild. The last was made for someone else, among some others for choise, but this weren't quite her style.
Also, i think i'd better say, The third and the sixth is cases where i've gotten the initial idea and/or basic from another's Tektek: The third is from a Tektek-for-free that i had to change so it would look good for me, and the sixth is one from the Tektek "SteamPunk" list, that i had to change so it didn't look the same, but mainly so it fitted the intended NPC in the Roleplay it was made for.
These three was made for a TableTop Rpg that i am making .....
I think that the third of these, is also "semi-cheated" like the two i mentioned above.
I don't mind critisism on those, nor on my current Steampunk Avi (i feel something is missing in my current Avi ......)

1. I really like this avatar actually. Sure it's simple but its effective and it looks great ta me! : D
2. I like this one too! Though maybe a red bra for it so that the upper part looks more like a cat than a space suit.
3. I really like this one too though maybe not the shoes? I don't know...somethings weird about the legs but other than that its cute! : D
4. I really like this idea a LOT but I feel like the key is unneeded.
5. Thats a cute idea! It seems to work well. I mean gaia doesn't really give enough variety with purple gloves so I guess ya just gotta settle. I like the purple gloves idea, of course, but not that percise color. Either way its plain but very effective and cute! Great idea too! : D
6. I really like this avatar! You did really well with this and all the colors work with each other! Great job! ;D
7. I like this avatar and it looks good but I think that it needs a different hair style...that style isn't doing it any glory but other than that its seriously a good avatar! : D
8. I see what you're doing there. I like the idea though maybe you should give the avatar a white body dye or a white skin...if they have it. I think they do?
9. Thats really cute! The idea is great and the colors work well. Good job.
10. Ilike this idea but the hair is a bit much. I say long hair but not so big.

I know you siad you make your avatars simple and I see that but I must say, simple avatars sometimes make a big impression. I usually don't care for some simple avatars but yours are really good! I hope ta see more!
;D  

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Belle Pendragon

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:19 am
User Image

This is my current Avi once it is completed.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:20 am
This here is a Cosplay:
User Image

I am using this image as reference:
User Image

Having difficulty with shoes, but I think the Angelic Lace heels look the best. sweatdrop Rate?

Also, disregard the wink. It's just a pose after all. 3nodding  

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:44 am
Monstrasity
1. I really like this avatar actually. Sure it's simple but its effective and it looks great ta me! : D
2. I like this one too! Though maybe a red bra for it so that the upper part looks more like a cat than a space suit.
3. I really like this one too though maybe not the shoes? I don't know...somethings weird about the legs but other than that its cute! : D
4. I really like this idea a LOT but I feel like the key is unneeded.
5. Thats a cute idea! It seems to work well. I mean gaia doesn't really give enough variety with purple gloves so I guess ya just gotta settle. I like the purple gloves idea, of course, but not that percise color. Either way its plain but very effective and cute! Great idea too! : D
6. I really like this avatar! You did really well with this and all the colors work with each other! Great job! ;D
7. I like this avatar and it looks good but I think that it needs a different hair style...that style isn't doing it any glory but other than that its seriously a good avatar! : D
8. I see what you're doing there. I like the idea though maybe you should give the avatar a white body dye or a white skin...if they have it. I think they do?
9. Thats really cute! The idea is great and the colors work well. Good job.
10. Ilike this idea but the hair is a bit much. I say long hair but not so big.

I know you siad you make your avatars simple and I see that but I must say, simple avatars sometimes make a big impression. I usually don't care for some simple avatars but yours are really good! I hope ta see more!
;D

Oh, lovely! heart
Thank you!
I'd like to add some comments, though:
1: I'm really glad that you liked this, since i made it for a special "animal persona" Avi Contest ....... I don't enter contests to win, i only entered because it made me think about what i really liked.......
2: In this case, the space suit really is a space suit ...... but i'll try a bra or similar (in real Avis, most lingerie and panties, and several bras, removes the top of the space suit ..... ) , and i'll probably get back with some result ....
3: ... I'll see if i can do something .....
4: The key is a left-over from an "earlier" tektek of the same character, she has encountered some things, causing a shift in clothing, but she is still responsible for the keyes, incuding the big golden one.
5: I chose the purple gloves last, since they seemed best of what was avilable, to suit the character, and it had a similar coloration (not same, similar) as the waist.
6: He's supposed to have a coat or jacket as well, but for the occasion, he had taken it off in the story. ....... Maybe i'd show him with the coat or jacket?
7: The original Avi i made the outfit for had that hairdo.
8: There is White Dye, but it was ...... too much rat/mouse for the character, so i had to settle for this instead.
9: Thank you! heart
10: Well, maybe there is a better solution, but the character is a bit tough/wild in the "i look however i like" anyway .......

Yet again, Thank You! heart
Now, i'll start looking at bras ...... * Smile *  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:50 am
moon_wolf_luna
User Image

This is my current Avi once it is completed.

THATS SO CUTE!
I really like this avatar!
I don't ever see avatars like this and this is really cute!
Great job!
: D  

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:52 am
Tsukiyomi Takari
This here is a Cosplay:
User Image

I am using this image as reference:
User Image

Having difficulty with shoes, but I think the Angelic Lace heels look the best. sweatdrop Rate?

Also, disregard the wink. It's just a pose after all. 3nodding

Thats really cute!
Though I feel like a different hair style may woprk better.
Either way its really cute!
;D  
The TekTek Society

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games