Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:53 pm

Now Dew got really mad "i can fight my own battles!" Dew said jumping on wave and scratching her with her little claws. Dew trampled with wave, grabbing her by the scruff Dew threw her to the side "Stay out of this!" she said and jumped back on top of love, biting on her.

Love pushed Free from Dew and jumped on top of her "well it's just that you can never make up your own mind

Dew looked at her "yes i can, im making up my own mind right now!" she shouted and struggled free, gnawing on Love's tail as hard as she could.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Wave landed with a soft thump. Then got up and stared at Dew with shock and hurt in her eyes. Then she started to cry and ran off, running into Leaf. "Wave? Whats wrong?" Leaf asked, worry in her voice and licking Wave's fur. Wave didn't say anything, but kept crying. Leaf curled up around her kit and tried soothing her with a gentle licking. "Its alright. Whatever's wrong, its ok..."

((nice one Dew.... NOW you did it....))

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:34 pm

(well Dew hates the fact that everyone does things for her)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:31 pm

((well maybe she could stand up more, but not too much that it hurts someone else.... now i bet Dew did a GREAT job on Wave's and Dew's friendship.....))

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:41 am

(she was so mad because all her life she was treated like a kit without a brain, lol almost said kid)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:43 pm

((still.... Wave was just trying to help....))

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:06 pm

(good point)

Dew tussled with Love when Love threw her off and she hit Leaf, she started crying.

"i win!" love said and did a victory dance
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:09 pm

Wave saw how Love was dancing and got really mad. "Thats it!" she growled loudly, then lauched herself at Love, claws out. She hit Love and jumped on top of her and started clawing furiously.

Leaf stood and watched Wave attack Love, but she remembered Dew and bent down to comfort her kit. "Its alright...." They will be taught a very important lesson later.... Leaf thought.

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:17 pm

Love pushed her off and jumped on top of her, biting her Ear as hard as she could then she scratched Wave over and over again as hard as she could

(i was thinking this was a way they could get their friendship back Dew teams up with Wave)

Dew stopped crying and Jumped in to help wave "im sorry" she said after she Pulled love off and threw her to the side
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:42 pm

((okay. good idea))

Wave nodded. "Its alright. Lets get her!" Wave said, then launched herself on top of Love, biting and scratching as hard as she could.

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:53 pm

Dew helped and grabed by the scruff, "helf me frow her in the fatwer!" (help me throw her in the water) Dew said pulling her

Love struggled but couldn't get free.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:20 pm

((Sorry computer broke I'm on my mothers laptop))

Dark shook trying to get Pebble off. "Hey I still need help!"Pebble yelled trying to find out where his sisters went.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:12 pm

"let go of me!" love shouted
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:43 pm

Wave nodded, then helped Dew drag Love to the water. "On three... One. Two. THREE!" Wave said, then threw Love in the water. "Alright! We did it!" Wave shouted happily to Dew.

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:49 pm

"yay yay yay yay yay!!!" Dew shouted

"ahhhh help me!" Love said as she was small enugh to fall down the stream.

("ohh snap!" said a crazy person who was apperently someone)
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games