Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Losavo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:46 am
spiffy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:13 am
illyrianth
Invictus_88
dreaming_mouse
I'm glad guys don't like me, it means I'm safe from them. So no, no choices to be spoilt of. whee I bet you're just wishing you looked like that though. xp

Ha, I already do.

*hides under a blanket*

Well, you have a similar hat.... blaugh
User Image

Noooo! I have been discovered! eek
Haha, indeed. Some photoedits never grow old.  

Invictus_88
Captain

dreaming_mouse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:54 am
Oh dear god...you're an upper-class chav! If such a thing can even exist, and if it does...IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:48 am
I say, that's just not cricket! Ghastly business, what?  

Losavo

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:24 pm
dreaming_mouse
Oh dear god...you're an upper-class chav! If such a thing can even exist, and if it does...IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!

Upper class...chav?

Neither. The world is safe.

3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:31 am
The universe wouldn't tolerate a paradox like an upper class chav.  

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:38 am
Foetus In Fetu

http://news.scotsman.com/uk.cfm?id=3292006

Opinions?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:39 am
I'll sleep easy tonight. whee  

Losavo

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:09 am
Invictus_88
Foetus In Fetu

http://news.scotsman.com/uk.cfm?id=3292006

Opinions?

Oh joy.
Annyway they should get their own name. Like upav or oopav or something.
Although thats not far from what I'd call a chav if I was using strictly the dialect from around me. (Then neds would be what are normally called chavs)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:53 am
Invictus_88
dreaming_mouse

Upper class...chav?

3nodding

One of my work colleagues referred to me as "anti-Chav matter" yesterday... rofl Apparently, they were interviewing some poor girl whose voice was not, shall we say, particularly suited to dealing with customers over the telephone...which was her only plus point...One of my colleagues begged the manager to hire her, simply to have what he referred to as "both ends of the social scale in the same office"...He then went on to say it would be amusing for the rest of the office to watch the Chav implode due to mere proximity to "Illy, our own secret weapon against Burberry - she IS anti-Chav matter...."

Well, It made me laugh anyway...Look, I work in an office - we don't get out much, okay? wink  

illyrianth
Vice Captain

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:16 am
illyrianth
Invictus_88
dreaming_mouse

Upper class...chav?

3nodding

One of my work colleagues referred to me as "anti-Chav matter" yesterday... rofl Apparently, they were interviewing some poor girl whose voice was not, shall we say, particularly suited to dealing with customers over the telephone...which was her only plus point...One of my colleagues begged the manager to hire her, simply to have what he referred to as "both ends of the social scale in the same office"...He then went on to say it would be amusing for the rest of the office to watch the Chav implode due to mere proximity to "Illy, our own secret weapon against Burberry - she IS anti-Chav matter...."

Well, It made me laugh anyway...Look, I work in an office - we don't get out much, okay? wink

Weirdly, it was the same at my workplace, or certainly quite similar. That is to say, before the social counterbalance got pregnant for the extra money.

Sample Question i.) "Hello, I was wondering if you had any belts?"

Exhibit A: "Urh? O, belts! Na, we ain't got none of belts."

Exhibit B: "Belts? No, I'm afraid not.. Well, well I suppose we do but they're very attached to our trousers and we're not really able to sell them. The belts that is, on their own. Not the trousers."
*embarassed sub-blush at own momentary lapse of clarity*

One of these was me, the other was not.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:45 am
You were Exhibit A, admit it - it's easy to talk properly online but secretly you're a Chav in the real world. King of the Chavs!
Coming to a cinema near you, rated 18 for language and other s**t - small children, pregnant women and any other earthly life force are encourage to stay away. Far away. Far far far away.

dreaming_mouse

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:52 am
I wonder which I am. I'm probably Fauxhemian.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:20 pm
Invictus_88
illyrianth
Invictus_88
dreaming_mouse

Upper class...chav?

3nodding

Weirdly, it was the same at my workplace, or certainly quite similar. That is to say, before the social counterbalance got pregnant for the extra money.

Sample Question i.) "Hello, I was wondering if you had any belts?"

Exhibit A: "Urh? O, belts! Na, we ain't got none of belts."

Exhibit B: "Belts? No, I'm afraid not.. Well, well I suppose we do but they're very attached to our trousers and we're not really able to sell them. The belts that is, on their own. Not the trousers."
*embarassed sub-blush at own momentary lapse of clarity*

One of these was me, the other was not.

I'm thinkig it was exhibit A.

Omg. I was at work the other day and I was on the register and this girl was giving me such a bad attitude when I was on the register as if I was on the register all the frickin' time. I finally snapped on her but I slipped into ebonics while doing so. It was simply dreadful. >.<  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

whathedickens

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:49 pm
You slipped into Ebonics?? confused HA!  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games