Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:52 pm
((sorry, my bro typed this for me last night, I couldn't get to a working computer))

Jan curled up tight into hersel, suddenly feeling like a small child. "You're probably right," she said quietly. "But, it doesnt change what happened. I dont know how to face him after everything that happened." She curled up tighter, fighting back tears. "If he doesnt remember anything, he's probably not even the same person I knew for all those years."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:03 pm
Runs through woods and back allys "Wow its been so long" walks in the lab "its its so old"  

Shegurei-sensei

horselover1009

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:40 pm
" Oh I don't think so you." she tried to sooth Jan. "Do know that those who weren't changed into vampires lost most of their memories as well. Just take me and Tsume for example. I really don't remember much about my past but what I do remember is him and that for some time I had worked in the lab. Same for Tsume he barley remembers anything about his past but he does remember me and we can both vouch for each other that neither of us has really changed except that we are a little stronger and wiser." Cheza paused to take a breath and continued. " I bet he remembers somethings about his past I mean he could remember enough to know who he needed to go to find out about who he was. And to tell you the truth Jan I don't think the feelings you guys had for each other will ever change in either of you. You should have faith that the person you knew is still there just he needs a little reminding of who he was and of who you are. He'll remember I'm sure of it. Trust him and trust yourself Jan." she finally finished and gave Jan a warm comforting smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:04 pm
Jan looked down, thoughtful. "You're probably right, Cheza... You typically are." She looked up at her, smiling slightly. "Thanks." She stood. "What say we head back and make sure the others are staying out of trouble?"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:12 am
"Ahhhhhh!" He starts destroying things the crashes of items could be heard for miles. "You did this to me I was once a important person till the accident I was Jake friends with every one before the accident why"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:21 pm
Cheza smiled " Yeah sure!" she was happy that Jan was starting to be back to her old self. She put her arm around Jan's shoulder as they walked " I'm glad you're back. You're not as much fun when you're depressed."

Tsume had followed to vampire all the way back to the lab where he had once worked. Hearing the vampire's complaints he jumped out f the shadows where he had been hiding. " I knew you seemed familiar! We used to hang out before the accident.'" Tsume's tone clearly told that he was proud of himself for remembering.  

horselover1009

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:08 pm
Jan smirked slightly. "You mean I'v ever fun?" she joked, starting back towards the house. "I'm supposed to be the broody, depressed one."

Fawkes sighed and stood, walking into the kitchen to Ian and Makaia. "Hey," he started quietly. "As much as you probably don't want to believe this, you can trust me." He wandered over and grabbed a glass, filling it with water. "I know that's probably difficult for you, but if I was going to do anything, don't you think I'd have done it already?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:34 pm
Hears Tsume " Why me why was I taken over This sucks."  

Shegurei-sensei

horselover1009

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:58 pm
She and Jan headed back for the house. As she walked she looked up at the sky the color in her eyes slowly fading as they went. Cheza knew that she had met Jan before and was trying to remember her digging deep into her memory. The only way she could go deep enough was by losing some conciseness but not all that she couldn't keep herself aware of what was going on around her. Cheza slowly walked the memories that she had been able to hold on to from before the accident had occurred. She focussed the best she could until she had reached a day in the lab where she had gone to meet Tsume at his house and this was also the day she had met her friend Jan for the very first time. She stayed in her half concusses state reliving the sweet memory of Tsume and herself and also of Jan and herself meeting.

Tsume let out a faint laughter of amusement at his old friends unawareness of the state that he was currently in. He stopped laughing to speak " I hope you know that you aren't taken over by anything. I mean you DNA was just changed to give you new abilities and powers. You haven't been taken over by anything I assure you. So calm down. Do you remember anything of your past?" he asked hoping to arouse memories that had been locked away from him and himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:36 pm
((srry guys i had company bac to bac for 2 weeks O.O!!!!!))

Kai noded and looked up at Ian for his approval
he looked down at her and bac up at Fawkes, he gave him alright look but said nuthing i can se a few reasons why you wouldnt have made a move yet...... he mumbled in his mind  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:07 pm
Fawkes smiled slightly. "I won't make you believe me," he said to Ian, walking back to the living room, "but I hope you'll give me a chance." With that, he laid down on the sofa and closed his eyes, meditating and trying for the thousandth time to remember something, anything from his old self.

Jan glanced over at Cheza as they walked, noticing the pale, faded color in her eyes. She kept walking, keeping pace with the other girl. "What are you thinking about?" she said softly, hoping that she wouldn't disturb whatever part of her was in her memories.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:31 pm
As Cheza watched the memory Jan's voice came to her. The image started to deteriorate as she slowly returned to the real world abandoning the world of her memories. The color returned to her eyes and she looked over at Jan. " I remember! I remember how I know you!" Cheza was so excited she couldn't keep her voice at a calm tone. She took a deep breath trying to calm down. "Jan I remember why you seemed so familiar when I had first met you. We used to both work at the lab. We were friends then just as we are now. I was sitting on one of the benches in the locker room. you came in and sat beside me upset about something." she took another breath. " We me then and from then on till the accident became good friends. I remember now!" Cheza looked up at the sky " It was a beautiful day then just as it is now. " she touched the neckless around the neck remembering that Tsume had been the one to give it to her on that day. Then she turned to Jan and gave her a warm friendly smile.  

horselover1009

Zumae

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:39 pm
Hope it's not too late to join.

Gaia Name: Zumae
Character Name: Melan Choly (real name unknown)
Race: Vampire
Bio: She has no memory of when she became a vampire but knows that she hasn't always been one. She has some memories of when she was human but denies that she ever was one. She has a great dislike for human beings and won't hesitate to kill them. The fact that she travels with a eight year old human girl, by the name of Amaya, completly contradicts her strong intolerance for humans. Amaya is the only human she has and will ever accept.

Appearence: Melan is 5'5" with light brown skin. She has long black hair and purple eyes. She sports a red and black clock and usually a long black dress. Acessories include a purple pendent and silver earrings.

Weapon: A hand gun and sword. Amaya uses a bow and arrows.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:31 pm
Sigh... " I'm hungry. Melan sure has been out for a long time now. I wonder what she's doing. I hope she's okay. What am I saying... of course she's okay." Sigh" I'm still hungry. I'm so hungry I could eat a horse."

"Well I'm sorry you'll just have to settle with this", Melan threw a small bundle of food to Amaya and she almost missed catching it.

"You got this for me?!"Amaya exclaimed.

"Of course it is. I don't eat that junk anymore."Melan half way sat, half way lay down on the couch and closed her eyes.

"Hey! You got some really good stuff here today too. Four loaves of bread, a link of sausages (10), a dozen eggs, cheese. Oh wow, you even got butter! You're the best!" Amaya was tempted to hug Melan but seeing Melan in such a relaxed position made her vote a against it. Just then she noticed the bag Melan left at the door. "What's that?" She moved to pick up the bag from the floor and peek inside.

"Oh just some supplies I picked up. I had to go to the next village over to get some of it."

"How did you get all of these? We don't have enough money to afford all of these things." Amaya stared at the boxes of bullets, sword repairing supplies, bundles of arrows and first aid kits located in the bag.

" I think that you are forgetting that I'm a vampire. Anything and everthing is free when you're a vampire. Besides that merchant made a nice meal... he was cute too. Oh well."

" You mean to tell me that you stole it, not only that but killed the merchant too!"

"Well why not I was hungry and in need of supplies. One has to do what i takes to survive. Now shut up and eat your food I'm going to sleep. Remember we leave tomorrow."

"Okay." Amaya wondered why Melan choose this place. Sure the cabin they were living in was comfortable, but the sight of that lab facilility a little ways off sent chills down her spine. "What could Melan be thinking?"

Zumae

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:26 pm
Jan blinked at Cheza, slowly letting her words sink in. After a few moments, understanding dawned on her expression. Her eyes widened as she fully realized what this meant. She smiled back at the other girl, her smile as warm as her friend's. "That's wonderful," she said, not being prone to loud outbursts of any kind. She looked up as she walked, happy that one more piece of her past was in place. Now, she thought determinedly, to help put Fawkes's back in order.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff