Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:17 pm
Crystalstar looked at Patchpaw, "They just suddenly attack when we were on patrol. At least the whole clan is there. Most of our clan is there, but we didn't take all the warriors, because we didn't want to leave our camp defenseless." She hated lying to her friend. Suddenly she stopped. Patchpaw gave her a weird look, but stopped with her.

"I'm sorry," Crystalstar began to cry. "I had too! She was going to kill me if I didn't!"

"Who?" Patchpaw asked and put a paw on Crystalstar.

"Frostheart!" She said and told Patchpaw what Snowstar had told her. "She wants to take over the forest!" She shook her head, "And she'll succeed thanks to me!" She ran off after the MoonClan patrol. Patchpaw kept up, "But you can't stop him, she'll know. Do you know what she's going to do?" Crystalstar shook her head.

"We'll take care of her," Patchpaw said.

"No! You can't I have to figure out how she gets into Snowstar's body." Crystalstar said and glanced at her friend. "Promise you won't."

She nodded and they caught up to the rest of the patrol.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:47 pm
A yowl was heard behind them, and then silence. "What was that?" Shadowpelt pricked his hears, straining to hear anymore sound.

"I don't know..." Reedtail murmered.

"We should go back." Pearclaw offered. "And see what that was."

Shadowpelt nodded, "Okay, patrol, follow me." and they head back.

MoonClan was gone. Just gone. Not a single cat remained. Only Frostheart remain in the clearing.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:56 am
"Patchpaw?" Crystalstar called, no one was in sight except Frostheart. "How?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:18 pm
(Does this sound ok?)

Mistkit suddenly realized that she had been grabbed by a cat and was being kidnapped. She was frightened, but she gathered her courage and made a loud yowl, hoping that someone would hear her.

(Thanks, Sir naphalatha, for making it easier for me to get into the role-play forum here mrgreen )  

LeonWavreon

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:39 pm
((Ooh, I wonder who stole mistkit.))

Frostheart's eyes glinted with dark humor. "Come." she mewed as she beckoned Crystalstar forward with her tail. "There is much to learn."

They padded through the woods. "You see," Frostheart began. "StarClan really are quite gullible. I've contacted a cat who has similar ambitions to mine- he goes by the name of Tigerstar. Since this Tigerstar is related by blood to SkyClan, all the dead cats up there beileve he is one of them. So Tigerstar helps me by pretrending to be a noble warrior of StarClan. Do you see, Crystalpaw?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:15 pm
Crystalstar nodded, she remembered tales of Tigerstar, he sounded pure evil. "Where did they go?" She asked, hoping they were not dead.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:31 pm
(O.O Tigerstars related!?!!??! O.O)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:25 pm
"be quite and hold on," the strangte cat said to mistkit, "things are about to get a little rough."
the cat leaped into the air, and dove into a brioerpatch, taking care to make sure the kit wasn't harmed. there were four other cats there. and four kits as well, one from each clan.
"ok, now that we have blood from each clan, we can make them mingle with our kits and start our own clan." the strange cat said.

((i'm planning on there plan being a faliure.))  

Sir naphalatha

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:21 pm
((Yeah, he and Spottedleaf are ancestors of SkyClan.))

((No! Bearclaw will save you, Mistkit!))

"My kit!" The horror-stricken wail rose from the nursery. "My kit! Where has she gone?!?"

Bearclaw padded over, "Sleetpelt, calm down for a moment. Who's gone?"

"Mistkit!" Sleetpelt's eyes dashed around. "I-I can't find her anywhere!"

Bearclaw nodded- with Crystalstar away, she would have to take action. "Okay, Mothwing, Snowfall, Pearlclaw, and Flightpaw. We'll head out to find Sleetpelt's kit." she commanded, and then turned to the terrified queen. "Don't worry. We'll find Mistkit."

I'll have to forget Frostheart. For just a moment. She's probaly about to find out what Crystalstar's really doing...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:35 pm
Frostheart flicked her tail in amusement. "They're-" just then everything disappeared, and Crystalstar was once again in SnowClan camp. Frostheart was there- but this time she didn't look to kindly of Crystalstar. "Why were back there?" she hissed. "Who sent you?"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:46 pm
(Ooh, mysterious!)

Mistkit looked at the strange cat, afraid. She sat, motionless, not knowing what to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:31 am
~.~.~ User Image ~.~.~

((My post look so pretty now! xD))

"Bearclaw!" Snowfall annouced as she padded up, "I've found an odd scent."
"Odd?" Bearclaw echoed. "Like what?"
"A different cat." she replied.
The deputy nodded, "We'll follow that scent." she annouced, and the patrol began to stalk through the snow, getting closer with every paw step.

~.~.~ User Image ~.~.~

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:37 pm
"lets move," the strange cat said to the other cats. they all nodded, picked up the kits they kiddnapped, and started running threw the briarpatch.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:48 pm
(@Bearclaw: Two things! One, no idea what just happened. Two, you need to go post in Daughters of the Moon RP...)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games