Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:37 pm

(*waits for Eagleheart* COME ON! I need some disappline(?))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:43 pm

(SORRY i'm finally on!)

Patchpaw sighed. Not only did Lilyfur have kittens already, but she got pregnant after Patchpaw did. Patchpaw's litter still hadn't come. She began to get worried.

>>>>>Time fast forward, i guess....<<<<<

Patchpaw rested her head on her paws. What in the world was she thinking? She yelled at herself mentally again.

Patchpaw felt a little twinge. She ignored it. Then it came again, harder this time. Again and again, until it was on the edge of painful.

"OH!" She gasped in shock as she realized what was happening. "REEDBLOSSOM!" (>.> ...)

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:58 pm

(lol!So I guess Cindermoon would still be looking for Oakenpelt right now!)
Cindermoon looked around, then yowled "Oakenpelt! Come on time to go!" Cindermoon sighed, she really needed to go now. Cindermoon felt the depression of softkit's death rush over her. CIndermoon trembled, then took off into the forest, leaving the camp behind, cindermoon headed towards the woodclan territory, hopeing to not be caught when she pasted through.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oakenpelt padded into the camp. he looked around. "cindermoon!" Oakenpelt padded around a little bit, then noticed some fur on a branch near the nursery. It smelled like cindermoons fur. "oh no! She left without me!" Oakenpelt the charged into the forest, cindermoons trail still seemed fresh.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:09 am

Silverkit looked and Rowankit. "Uh, well, um..." Just the Patchpaw yowled. "Patchpaw!" Crowsong screached as he ran out of the warriors den and into the nursery. "Patchpaw! Are they coming?" What a mouse brained question! Silverkit thought. Of course they were coming!

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:19 pm

(*sings* la la la...*waits* *looks around* *spots Silverkit* "Hey...")
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:26 pm

Rowankit then froze, "what do you mean by umm?? Youd don't think. . ." Rowankit jumped up and raced out of the nursery. "TIGERKIT!!!!! TIGERKIT WHERE ARE YOU!!!?!?!?!" Rowankit sprinted frantically around the camp looking for Tigerkit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oakenpelt raced after Cindermoon. "Cindermoon wait!!! Cindermoon!!! Can you hear me? It's Oakenpelt!!!"

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:12 am

Silverkit ran up to Rowankit. "What are you doing? You supid furball! She lives in Snowclan now!"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:30 pm

(PATCHPAW WHAT IN STARCLANS NAME ARE YOU THINKING?! HAVING KITS WHEN YOU ARE AN APPRENTICE?!)

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:35 pm

((Really? *reads* WOW! Weiiiiiiird. Who's the father?))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:37 pm

Nightwing walked around the forest alone. she thought of the dream she had last night. Nightwing was dying giving birth to a litter in her dream. Shadowheart also had the same dream, would it come true? Shadowheart promised her that she wouldnt die when she had her litter. she knew it would be her litter. "oh StarClan..." she sighed then looked at the sky. "help us."

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Shadeslayer101

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:40 pm

Lord Myself
((Really? *reads* WOW! Weiiiiiiird. Who's the father?))

(Crowsong, I belive)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:44 pm

(*growles*)

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:07 pm

(Dawnstar, calm. Everyone makes mistakes and this is not one of Patchstar's worst. She's already learned, and she can't undue what she's done...so just deal with it...)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:50 pm

(lol!)
Rowankit looked at Silverkit. "what? no! Tigerkit just wouldn't leave me!! She wouldn't!!" Rowankit collapsed. "Tigerkit!! Oh starclan what am I going to do now? Both my sisters are as good as dead!!! And my mother and father aren't anywhere in sight!!!" Rowankit put his head on the ground and started to wail like a newborn kit. "why is this happening to me? Starclan!!! why are you doing this?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oakenpelt finally stubbled upone cindermoon when she was taking a breather, they we're standing infront of the clan border to woodclan. "Cindermoon. ..are you shure you want to do this?" Cindermoon looked at Oakenpelt. She shoved her head into his chest fur. "oh Oakenpelt I don't know what to do!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cherrywhisker noticed Rowankit wailing on the ground. "oh Rowankit. . .here why don't you come with me. . ." Cherrywhisker nugged Rowankit up, but he wouldn't move, so Cherrywhisker picked him up in her mouth and walked over to a quiet side of the camp. She placed him down, then put her tail in Rowankits mouth. "rowankit. . .I understand what your going through, I didn't like the idea of Tigerkit my sister, and softkit my other sister, to just leave on us. Cindermoon is our mother, and this must be hard for her to, I don't even think she knows about Tigerkit yet." Rowankit gazzed up sadly at Cherrywhisker.
(hmmm. . .I think I can make CHerrywhskier take over as mothering for Rowankit. She can just look over him, and she can be his mentor to!! But I think I'll mess up Rowankit a little bit, so that he has issues around his mother. OH! And at gatherings Rowankit will comepletly forget about Tigerkit, because he belives that both his sisters are as good as dead!!!)

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:51 pm

((Sigh. Crowsong you notty, notty kitty.))

((Edit: Dang Cindermoon, you can't POSSIBLEY mess up anymore characters, can you?))
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games