Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadHattard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:13 am
((WAIT WAIT! One more post? Pwease. XD Alright, have fun wherever you are.))

Even as Jasper was dragged off, he stared at Bellevere, with his multi-colored eyes. "Atleast...this meeting with your father might go better than we expected if he was going to give me to you in the beginning. Maybe not in the same way." He sighed. It truely saddened him that all this time he thought he was hurt helping someone when really, he was tricked.

Looking back one more time, his sadness turned to hate. "I hope all the guardian heard what you just admitted to!" He yelled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:37 am
Tick-Tock giggled. "You flatter me." Wrapping her arms around the Hatter's neck, she pressed her forehead to his. "Your father sounds lovely, dear. Would I ever be able to meet him? When you think about it...my 'mother' is Rosalie and my 'father' is..." she sighed and looked up at the Caterpillar. "Him."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:35 am
Mimicry looked at Indya. "What do you think will happen if we overthrow the queen?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:39 am
She sighed " I don't know, prehaps we can find a way to straighten things out after that" She shivered as she remembered the destruction she had seen when they had been flying. Just that sight had saddened her , and she hoped they would be able to fix it.. before it got too bad  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:55 pm
Mimicry nodded. "Yes, but can this damage really be fixed?" Sighing, he stood. "Anyways, who'd take over after Rosalie? Well, I must leave, my love. Don't want to lose focus and get us into more trouble." With that, he kissed her and vanished.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:46 pm
She managed to get out a "be careful " to mimicry before he had fully vanished. Truly now that he had mentioned it she had no idea what would happen once they were done and the queen had been overthrown . Since she was the last of royalty wonderland would need someone to take over. She decided prehaps she'd visit the duchess sometime to ask about what she thought  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:42 pm
((OH! You should definately do The Duchess!))

Cheshire appeared at her side now. "Don't worry. I'm sure he'll do find. He survived her long enough as it is. And besides, without him, we wouldn't have this time to relax. She'd just keep throwing enemy after enemy until she really DID have our heads.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:03 am
"I know, still I worry. What happens if the queen figures out what's going on." Getting up she walked around for a second "I 'm going to see the duchess" She started to vanish until all that was left to her smile and then that vanished too  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:10 am
Cheshire grinned as he watched her leave. "Ah, I'm very proud, dear Indya." After he said this, he leaned back against the tree and stared off. "I wonder what Alice is up to..." He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:02 pm
She appeared at the door on the inside of the house. Already as she walked the halls she clould hear the sound of sneezing. The duchess sat in her usual chair , baby in her arms .

"Come in dear girl, " She sneezed as she rocked back and forth in the old wooden rocking chair " alone again I see, I heard you were on the run from the queen with a group"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:05 pm
Cheshire sighed. "The Duchess' house was where I met Alice too...I think I'll join Indya there. Haven't seen The Duchess in quite some time. I wonder how she and the baby are doing?" So, he vanished like Indya had and reappeared above them as a grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:54 pm
Indya looked up "Brother if you wanted you could join us" The duchess rocked the baby. " Ah chesire , so nice to see you again. " she sneezed as she spoke from the pepper  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:02 pm
Cheshire fully materialized at Indya's side and bowed to The Duchess. "The same to you." He said, wrapping his arm around Indya's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:37 pm
Indya looked up at her brother then a back at the duchess who despite her sneezing , was speaking again "Now what brings you two to me? I haven't seen either of you in a while " The baby in her arms began to fuss.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:48 pm
"Well...Indya would like to know what we're going to do about Rosalie if we overthrow her and who will take over. We'd like to think it'd be you."

Stepping away from his sister, he leaned against the fire place. "I came here because I want to know if you know how to get to the other side...outside of Wonderland."  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games