Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:58 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan slip the handguns into his sleeve "Alright i see, so why are you here now?"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:16 pm

Rebecca sighed,"I'll be there." She crossed her arms and looked around.
Wargreymon was pissed off at the arrogant digimon, he would de-digivolve this wimp. Roaring he charged straight towards Rapidmon and hit him with his large gauntlet sending him to the ground. "Respect the power you were given, don't use it to wreak havoc." He warned.
Rebecca glared at wargreymon and shook her head.

ilinkzeldi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:26 pm

Rapidmon stared at war greymon with anger and shot two missiles into his stomach sending him back a bit as rapidmon got on his feet and moved away " Look who is talking I am sick of you bossing me around now and when I was a weak gummymon just because your stronger doesn't mean I can't win" Matt stared at the two who were fighting on who was stronger "Wanna do something or see which digimon de-digivolves first" matt was ready to see the fight till de-digivolution

((lets see how this works out cause I almost have evolved rapidmon))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:33 pm

(In two days I have an omnimon too..)
Wargreymon stood his ground, detaching the shield from his back and using it to absorb the impact of the missiles.
"You arrogant, demeaning, bossy and most of all your heart is weak. Sarcastic, back talking baby is all you are." He began to spin around wildly, as if a tornado and ran straight for the enemy at undodgable speed.
Rebecca gasped,"Great tornado."

ilinkzeldi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:49 pm

Rapidmon look at the tornado and went up in the air and formed and triangle and shot towards wargreymon "You don't know what you got you till it gone and I have a great heart i would kill for Matt and if I have to destroy you well doing it so let it be" Rapidmon glared as the tornado shot towards his triangle "I have always hated you, cause you treat me lesser then you but I can't be lower then a Bossy careless blackhearted jerk who only deserves to be In-training" Matt looked at the triangle heading towards the tornado "Tri attack"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:53 pm

Rebecca gasped, she quickly disapeared in a puff of smoke. Between the two digimon another pufff appeared causing them both to freeze in midair. She stood inbetween them on wargreymon's shoulder,"You harm him you harm me," She snarled.

ilinkzeldi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:01 pm

Matt looked as Rebecca was on wargreymon's shoulder "Rebecca this is a issue that they have to solve themselves even if it means one of the being turned into eggs then so be it but don't interfere" Matt sighed and looked at rapidmon and agreed with wargreymon but also agreed with rapidmon about wargreymon "come on down or I will come get you down" Matt teased playfully wanting to see a digimon show down
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:07 pm

(Okay lets compromise..}For dramatic effect she pounded her fists together and appeared on the ground far away from matt. She grinded her teeth in anger.
Wargreymon stared at rapidmon,"I thought we were friends, I liked your talk, I just didn't want you to hurt these innocent digimon. With great power comes great responsibility." He warned. Wargreymon roared and charged towards Rapidmon. The second before collision he disappeared, reapearing behind the digimon's back. He raised each of his Dramon claws and crossed an X pattern in the digimon's back kicking it to the ground.

ilinkzeldi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:15 pm

As soon as rapidmon hit the ground it making a small crater in the ground sending matt flying against the fall of a building knocking him out Rapidmon looked at wargreymon in hatred as matt was knocked out against a wall he stood up and walked over to matt and picked him up and flew away somewhere into drive city after shooting two missles at wargreymon as he went three blocks away then landed and placed matt down "Stupid jerk"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:19 pm

"Matt rapidmon!" Rebecca and wargreymon said in unison. The two missiles veered off course setting two buildings on fire. "You have to be careful!" Wargreymon shouted speeding towards where the two had landed. "Now finish this battle." He said as he bowed his head tying his plates behind his back. "Wargreymon..no." Rebecca murmured.

ilinkzeldi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:29 pm

Rapidemon stared at matt as he took matt's sweater and made it a pillow and placed matt's head on it "excuse me I need to go some where" Rapidmon looked at wargreymon and rebecca before he jetted off into a small broken down building and shot the broken building destroying parts of the building making smoke in the air "if I was only stronger I could have protected myself from that kick and protected matt" Rapidmon continued shooting the building
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:32 pm

(Dude no fair your just stalling until your art is done..)
The building burst into flames, some rookie digimon screamed in terror as they were engulfed. "Don't let your frustration conquer you." Rebecca said,"You use your heart as a weapon, and it weakens you." She sighed.
Wargreymon slammed his fist into the ground, he growled,"Why did I hurt him, I never said something wrong to him, his heart is tainted."

ilinkzeldi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:39 pm

((nope I am ready cause I wont get it till tomorrow so let go))

Rapidmon shot up in the air and stared at wargreymon and shot 10 missles towards him in hatred ready to kill him "If I have any chance of killing you no is the time"after the missiles Rapidmon formed a triangle shape and made then shot a yellow beamed triangle towards wargreymon
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:43 pm

(Wait we ending this now..)
Wargreymon looked at rapidmon his eyes seemed to water. "I won't fight you." He said in a deep voice. Wargreymon stood his ground and took the attack sending him flying backwards. His form weakened and his breaths became heavy.Rebecca shouted,"No.." She held her hand out in front of her face to cloud her view. Her eyes watered and tears flowed down her cheak,"Why..?" She asked herself.

ilinkzeldi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:11 pm

((dunno))

rapidmon anger grew so strong matt digivice glowed green and biomerged him and rapidmon into megagargomon "This is what I am talking about" MegaGargomon was just about to fire his missles crushing wargreymon when he felt and pounding in his chest as matt woke up and broke the biomerge of them sending them both smoking towards the ground rapidmon was now gummymon when matt grabbed him as they slammed into the ground matt spitting up a bit of blood "rebecca don't cry just momentai" Matt got up and stumbled over to rebecca even tho he as bruise badly he mad it over to wargreymon and looked down at him "Look I am sorry about gummymon" gummymon's eyes were closed as matt held him close to his body still protecting him
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games