Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Farrenlock

High-functioning Giver

13,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:49 pm

"Watch it you stupid little sports jocky! I could care less about the humans, and for this world for that matter! Don't you dare tell me what to do!" Demidevimon ranted in outrage. "Demi, you only say that because you haven't seen the good in ether world," Alice sighed. "Perhaps that's true, but why should I care for ether thing if they don't care back?" he growled lowly while rubbing the top of his head. He glared at Duftmon, Matt, and Wargreymon then turned to leave. "You'll never receive anything unless you give in return. That's what my aunt told me in Odaiba, and I commit to that rule because I see that it's true. If you keep pushing everyone away, you won't receive what you want." Demidevimon paused and remained quiet. Alice turned to see Matt. "Thank you teacher, I have learned a lot from you. But, I don't see us becoming to the point of fusing until much later."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:56 pm

Matt looked at duftmon who was in front of demidevimon holding him like a ball in his hand slowly tightening it "You don't think humans care?! My original tamer died cause of he protected me. Its digimon like you that give us such a bad name! If I had the chance you would be destroyed and adsorbed right now. But my goal is to make a man out of you yet tiny!" Matt sighed "Duftmon! Don't bring that up." Matt sighed as duftmon tighten his grip even more "Well alice if you don't mind i would like to teach demi here how to attack proper"

i3 tails Yagura

Farrenlock

High-functioning Giver

13,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:23 am

"I actually do mind, please put him down Duftmon!" Alice demanded. "Reacting in such a way won't change him, it'll make things worse. If I can get him to open up a little more, maybe he won't lock me out? Maybe, I will be more then just a tool to him..." she thought with a scowl. Demidevimon growled lowly, his temper raged to a new height. He turned in Duftmon's hands and aimed his attack straight toward Duftmon's face. "I warned you to butt out!" he snapped. "Demi dart!" Demidevimon shouted as a shower of syringe needles formed in front of him. "If you want a fight then you've got one!" he stated firmly. Alice stared in shock at seeing her partner bluntly attack Matt's digimon. She understood his anger about being told what to do, she understood the frustration of loosing something, but she didn't understand how to help herself or her partner. The only thing she could do was watch Demidevimon in pain, emotional pain. As Alice stared in shock and worry, a light shined brightly in her backpack. Seeing the light, she quickly opened her bag and pulled out her digivice. As she stared at it, she remembered what Demidevimon told her about this small object giving him energy.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:36 pm

Duftmon let demi-devimon go and raised his arm ready to attack but was stopped by wargreymon "Thats enough duftmon. Put him done this digimon isn't worth it he is just a washed up digimon." Wargreymon looked at demi "Listen Most of us have lost something but don't let that destroy your vision just forgive and forget and let this tamer by your partner. And another don't pick a fight with him" matt sighed absorbing duftmon in his digivice "Listen I need to go to a lake. Wanna come?"

i3 tails Yagura

Farrenlock

High-functioning Giver

13,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:00 pm

"What do you mean by washed up? On top of that, he's the one that started it! I'm not forgiving those people, and I'll never forget about what they did to me! I already accept her as my tamer, so nose out already! Geesh, you humans get into a persons/digimons life without consideration. If you think I'm rude, then listen to yourself." Demidevimon turned his back onto the group. He no longer wished to associate with them, and he secretly hoped that Alice would feel the same. He wanted to go to Network City, not travel around in the sun. The sun made him weak, it actually burned in his eyes. With the thought of dread hooked over his head, he could almost hear Alice's agreement.

"Thanks for the invite and sure I'll join with you, but please don't pry into our affairs anymore..." Alice requested with a light smile. The digivice's glow decreased dramatically as Demidevimon appeared to be calming down. In reality, he was stunned Alice would defend him like that after all the hell he put her through.Alice peered down at him with the same delighted carefree expression. It was strangely soothing, and similar to another young girls smile, a girl that was his tamer so long ago.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:34 am

Demidevimon grew weary of waiting, and quite honestly didn't care for the ''tell me what to do'' crew. Without saying much, he left the group and headed to Network City. Alice watched him and soon came to tag along his side after waving goodbye to Matt and his partner digimon. "Demidevimon, where are you going?" Alice asked as concern crawled up her. "I'm going to a nearby city so I don't have fry out here in this blasted sun!" he growled lowly. "But, it doesn't seem all that hot to me," she responded. "Maybe to you, but not to me," he stated.With a smile on her petite face, Alice reached over and picked him up. Demidevimon froze in place, clearly not used to whatever kind gesture she was doing. Opening her jacket, Alice gently tucked him inside it. "Better?" she asked him. "Slightly..." he answered shyly. While still inside his tamer's jacket, he directed her toward their destination.

((Exit Alice and Demidevimon to Network City))

Farrenlock

High-functioning Giver

13,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

endinglight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:40 am

((Enter Kaz from tropical forest))
Kaz eventually arives in the Gear Savanna, and looks back to see how Rae is coming along.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:14 am

((Enter Dax from tropical forest)
(dude, theres a little thing called life. My cousin died, so I haven't been active.)
Dax raises an eyebrow. Is that Kaz? "You guys can de-digivolve, it's fine"
After magnamon and Seraphimon and MetalGarurumon de-digivolved,
"So we followed them for nutin?" Veemon asked. Patamon sighed. "where's Agumon?" MetalGarurumon sighed as well. "Im hungry" Dax rolled his eyes and ran to Kaz.

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:49 pm

((Sorry that's a good excuse, and I was a jerk. However if you want to truly hang with us, then use some more detail when appropriate, and don't just throw digivolutions around so bluntly. Also you'd need to go back and read Rae-Jou and my exploits to at least get the gist of how we operate. All our stuff is in Tropical forest, and begins after you left, and continues till we left today.))
Kaz raised an eyebrow, before he was able to recall the tamer chasing him down. He waves and shouts a greeting as they run over, "Hey dude, long time no see. I see you've done well for your self since we last met."
Gatomon watches veemon, and the metalgarurumon, whom she assumes is the gabumon from the tamer's first meeting. She smiles a knowing smile at the mega, suprised any digimon would be comfortable enough to stay at such a level, when they had been a rookie only a short time ago.
Chibomon decided now was a good time to leap from Kaz's arms, and perch on Gatomon's head, ruining the posture Gatomon had been attempting effect since seeing the mega.
Kaz shook the first person he'd seen after arriving in the digital world.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:55 pm

(Aw man have I slacked on detail that much? D; I got homecoming tonight so I hope I have enough type to post this before I leave. And what do you mean throw digievolutions around? O_o I wouldnt wanna make it climatic because that would be...awkwardXD)
MetalGarurumon de-digivolved back into Gabumon before digging in Dax's backpack for food.
Veemon walked over to the Chibomon. "Chiz...man your like me..."
(sorry for it being so short, gotta go D; Being a football player sucks)

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:08 pm

((It's ok I understand if it happens on occasion, or when you really just have to jet. While yes you don't always have to make it climatic, having a bit of build up for the first time reaching a new level of power wouldn't hurt.))
Kaz watched as the three digimon seemed to run circles around thier tamer, each one always doing something different. Kaz turned back to Dax, "So give me some details, what have you been doing since we parted? You've clearly gained a aprtner, and all your digimon seem to have grown in strength. Fight anyone interesting?"
Gatomon wandered over to a nearby tree trunk, leaning up against it, distancing herself a bit from the group, and thinking about the day when she first became a gatomon.
Chibomon stared at the veemon with curiosity, not sure what to make of one of his possible digivolutions.
((FYI I'm attempting a Fujinmon via non-guild approved digimon. I had to concoct a mean RP sample to have Pummel give permission for this guy here. He's going to follow justimon's digivolve route, but switch to fujinmon when becoming a mega.
It may suck, but not as much as being a wrestler....))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:05 am

(Hahaha, I agree. And I didnt really make it climatic because of this~~)
Dax blinked. "Yeah, they all digivolved to these levels before. They're getting really good at it, especially Gabumon, he can stay as MetalGarurumon for a long time. Veemon still hasn't been able to digivolve to champion, but he's working on it." Dax looked behind his back and snickered.
"Speaking of Veemon, look" He jabbed his thumb in the direction of Veemon, who was attempting to act cool for Gatomon.
Patamon immediately fell in hysterics, and Gabumon laughed a bit before screaming "FOOD" and jumping in Dax's backpack.
(You got ancientgarurumon. I HATE YOU. HE'S MY FAVORITE DIGI D wink

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:07 pm

((It's why i was so confident that I could take you on, between Valkyriemon, and AncientGarurumon, I've gotten a bit stronger. What'd you think of Rae and my adventure? PS I'm thinking megas with a few champion minions for our next "quest", something along the lines of herculeskabutarimon, plus a few kuwagamon, with a machinedramon, and a maybe a few other megas if your going to hang around... You do throw a bit of a monkey wrench into all my plans of ramping up a bit more slowly stare , but I work around your chars massive power differance, and Rae and my Current RPed power levels))
Kaz was a bit awed at the power Dax had accrued in such a short time. "But, but, how did you get so much stronger so quickly? Who did you fight? That's amazing."
Gatomon was snapped from her reverie, by the other digimon's laughter at Veemon's posturings. Staring for a bit, she wandered back over to Kaz. She was concerned that there still were no digimon to be seen. Normaly there were digimon all over the place, but this place had an earie silence, like something was lurking nearby, something powerful enough for native digimon to avoid. She was also a bit worried that Rae still hadn't arrived.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:29 pm

Matt explored for abit and found himself upon two tamer he stayed away but sat and watch them

i3 tails Yagura

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:39 pm

((You know, I promishttp://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/posting.php?mode=reply&tc=796&t=11040727e my RPing isn't that bad. >.> I don't see much of a difference between both of our styles. Either way, I promise that I'll make digivolution slower XD I just decided to randomly Mega them all out. I still havent decided to mega Veemon.))
Dax shrugged. "A few emotional moments with my digimon, some fighting here and there, and it came to this. I had an interesting battle with a dictator somewhere in the digital world, which is where Patamon digivolved to Seraphimon...Gabumon here digivolved to MetalGarurumon when I was doing some chiz with helping digimon and a Myotismon attacked us...and Veemon Armoured in a complete miracle when I thought I was gonna die
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games