Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:30 am
::Looks up at Summer as she walks out the door to give Ashley her paper!!:: "Sure Summer i'll feed her something." : razz ulls out some rat flavored owl treats and gives a few to Celeste. Then seeing Luna looking at me and meowing, pulls out a few cat treats and gives them to her. Looks up when Summer comes back in.:: "I hope Ashley has everything now!!' ::tilts head a little:: "Do you think we should go and meet everyone now that the train is filling up?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:07 am

First she took place in one of the empty places. After that she putted away her stuff and putted her uniform on. Then she sat on her space.
Elaine looks out the window and stares ..

Valkyrie-Chii-Chan

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

xParanormal Angelx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:39 am
Destiny walks up to the platform. "Yay!!! New year at Hogwarts!" She walks onto the train with her pet owl, Spire. She saw an empty seat and sat in it. "Hey everyone! I guess i'm still a first year student because I was sorted early in Oct 2008. I'm a new gryffindor. I've been around since then." She takes a look at the newcomers. "Welcome to Hogwarts express! The trolley witch should be coming around soon. I want some hot cocoa and some of bertie bott's beans." She places Spire onto the seat beside her. "Welcome to Hogwarts, Spire!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:42 am
Rayne swiftly boards the train and slips herself in a empty compartment.
"Ahh another term." she smiled.

b e a r - c h o o

Paranormal Dreamz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:54 pm
Angel stares out the window at the beautiful landscape. She started to yawn, "I'm getting sleepy...." Angel turned around to see her owl sleeping with her head tucked in. "You and me both" she said to her owl.

Angel looks around the cabin and she seen many other students sitting by themselves. She looked at the girl who was playing the guitar earlier. I wonder if she is going to play any more songs. I really liked the first one.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:01 pm
Ailin happily nestles beside the window and smiles. She quietly says to Tabby " You should go welcome your new Gryffie. She seems lonely." She nods towards Angel. biggrin  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:57 pm
* To Kamalia*
Yes, I do think we should go around and meet some people, we are likely to have classes with them all throughout the year. I saw Rayne enter on my way back in, should we ask her to sit with us?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:13 pm
" xd Yes Lets!!"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:51 pm
"NOOOOOoooOOOOOooooo!! WAIT FOR MEEEeeeEEEeeee!!!!"

An unusually short (almost midget-like) Hufflepuff 7th year scurries across the platform with bags in tow in one of the station carts, panting and huffing loudly while doing so. She briefly stops to check her watch and realizes she madly sprinted to Platform 9 3/4's for no reason.

"Oh...*huff* plenty of time left *huff*... on second thought *huff* I think I'll just take a break here *huff*" gonk

The student collapses on top of her bags, startling her little pet lizard who happened to be sitting mere centimeters away from where she landed.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:03 pm
Kitty heard Ailin's question about Runes, "If someone wants to teach it, then yes, if not..." As she trailed off, Kitty noticed their compartment had sprouted another Gryffindor. Kitty sat down next to her, "Hi! I'm Kitty! Oh, you're Angel, right? I'm the Head Girl, before you start calling me psychic or something." wink  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

GunBANG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:29 pm
"Starfire is a barn owl," Miranda quickly replies to Sam. "Hello Lyra!" she says just in time before Lyra leaves to go to a different compartment.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:32 pm
ashley looks up to see cora " oh, yah pf course you can sit here" she says gessturing to the seat beside her. She sees juni run through the train screaming about something. She jumps up as she sees juni fall and runs to her feet. She starts nudging her.. "Umm... Juni? are you okay??? Umm you awake???" She looks back at Cora "THis would be so much easier if we had a nurse " She mutters. She starts nudging juni again. "umm cora" she asks "Do you think i should pull her into the compartment untill she wakes up?"  

Lorrieta

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:37 pm
Alright I will go find her!
Raynnnnnnnnne!? Oh, there you are. Heehee. Would you like to come sit with Kamalia and I?
Oh, be right back.
Juni? Are you alright?
*looks over to ashley and cora*
I think maybe we should take her inside...she looks exhausted...I'll take her bags if you can take her...?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:40 pm
"Oh. I wonder who in Slytherin will room with me. Everyone I really know is in Gryffindor. I should ask when I get to the common room." Secretly, the thought of not having a roommate worries Ailin because she wants to make friends in her own house too. Maybe some one will come along.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:00 pm
"Oh a barn owl. Cool. Was she in the family or did you buy her at Diagon Alley?" Sam asks.

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games