Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5894 5895 5896 5897 5898 5899 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:41 pm
((sending trade to Psy...all I have that's orange is halloween stuff.))

"I'm good, thanks. stare And yes, I did give them 'what for', since you're curious. Now, enlighten me as to why you took it upon yourself to give Dougherty his security access back last night, as well as give yourself access that you previously didn't have? User Image"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:48 pm
*Glares at Giovanni as the man leaves the room, ranting in Italian. evil Turning his attention back to his wife, he picks up his gun and places the safety back on, then sets it back down on the dresser.* Holy crap, Trina! You about gave me a heart attack! mad *Sitting down on the end of the bed, he thinks for a moment, then speaks up in a lowered tone.* Well ... at least Giovanni's quick to act. stare  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:48 pm
You mean the glitch? Neither Doughboy or me could get downstairs. I mean, I hardly ever go over there anyway, but Doughboy was trying to get down to their quarters. Psy had called him earlier. So we went to see security about the problem. -dame shrugs and then blows on her hot cocoa, going to sit down across from Kat on the drinks side of the bar-

I've never known the security to glitch before, have you? confused neutral

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:58 pm
She stubbed out the clove and sighed heavily.

"Dame....there's no 'glitch'...I had Dougherty's access revoked weeks ago. You had NO authority to go and change it! stressed Did it ever cross your mind to at least ask someone, like maybe Kyle...or hey, how about me or PSY if he can have the access back? stare Did it ever cross your mind that there might be a reason why his access was revoked? He and Psy are still having marital problems, to the best of my knowledge, and the security of MW isn't something that just anyone can go and change just because they think someone should have access to an area. rolleyes "

She got up and went to refill her glass as she continued to speak to dame.

"And as far as your access is concerned, Psy was the one that made the stipulation that you would only have access on the JD side, where your quarters are. There is no reason for you to have access over on the other side. Until Psy changes that directive, that's how it stands. I've already demoted the man that you had change the access last night. And...Dougherty's access is revoked until further notice, plus your's is back to only having access on the JD side."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:59 pm
*Oh sure. stare He blames HER for screaming and giving him a heart attack when he texted her back saying he'd see her tomorrow. stare Figures. stare

Breakfast was awkward to say the least. Mr. Giovanni and William at opposite ends of the table glaring at each other while eating. Psy sips her espresso and clears her throat.* We have a performance to attend tonight at the Colourful Kitten. A Christmas performance and they Mayor is going to be there and probably some very important and influential people, so you BOTH had better be perfect gentlemen and on your VERY BEST behavior. emotion_eyebrow

*She finishes up her meal and picks up her dishes* Now I'm going to go and do a few things around here since I haven't been here in a very long time and then I shall be getting ready to go in the late afternoon. I want BOTH of you to behave. Mr. Giovanni can go and check in with Kyle, do the rounds and William I want you to go and feed Bucky now that you have been shown how. emotion_eyebrow *She goes into the kitchen, places her dishes in the dishwasher and goes into her private office within her chambers.* stare  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:16 pm
Um...what? Why would you revoke Doughboy's access? Does Psy know? Did Psy ask for that? eek I mean, I know they are having issues, but they are also trying to work them out. I'm pretty sure Psy wouldn't mind her husband coming to visit her when she's staying here. She called him to tell him where she was because she was feeling too tired to go back to the Estate.

Also, why the crap do I only have access to the JD side? I mean, if we're going along the whole "there's no reason" for me to have access to the other side, then why would Leko or Lia have access to my side? You, Psy, and Icy, sure, makes sense. But the other MW ladies? No reason. -waves her hand- The fact aside that Leko can just teleport wherever she wants. lol As for reasons, I can give you eight. Tes, Ryzan, Leko, Ayami, Lia, Icy, Psy, and you. All of you are over there, who all happen to be my friends? It isn't uncommon to visit your friends, Kat. neutral

Aw, Frank? You only demoted him? lol Surprised you didn't fire him, Kat. xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:26 pm
She rolled her eyes at dame.

"When Psy called me weeks ago, crying that Dougherty had walked out on her, that's when I made the decision to have his access revoked. And until I know for certain that they're reconciled, that's how it will stand. And if Psy wants him there, he can damn well ring the ******** doorbell on the outside entrance and be let inside by Psy. rolleyes The security of this bar and the residents here is more important than Dougherty's security issues."

She returned to her seat and lit another clove.

"And as far as your access is concerned, there is that little issue of when you revealed you were a mole....or did you think that that little tidbit has been forgotten? emotion_eyebrow Again, until I hear different from Psy, that's how it will be. You have a problem with it? Take it up with Psy, or move the hell out. And don't forget dame, I know you well enough to know that you can be quite the actress when the need arises. rolleyes "  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:39 pm
*Geez, that didn't go over very well. So much for her liking surprises. stare This isn't at all what he expected from her. confused

The tension at breakfast was so thick, one could cut it with a knife. Finishing up his breakfast, he shoots a glance at Giovanni emotion_eyebrow while listening to his wife's directions ... Feed Bucky?! That's it? confused Pfft ... talk2hand * Fine ... stare *He rises from his chair, then takes care of his dishes before he heads out the double red doors and upstairs to care for his wife's pet. stare

When he gets to the top of the stairs, he finds out that that scanner isn't working now. How odd ... confused He goes back downstairs, re-enters their quarters and goes into his wife's office.* Hey love, sorry to bother you, but I can't get upstairs. It seems the scanners are glitching again. confused

Edited  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:40 pm
You didn't answer the question whether Psy knows that or doesn’t know. Did you ask her? What is Doughboy gonna come all up in and be all workaholic on us? Eat some donuts and get jelly and glaze on our s**t? Fall asleep on our keyboards? What harm could he possibly do us? It's Doughboy. rolleyes rofl You don't just change all the locks on your house because you get in a fight with your spouse, man, that's craziness. Well, -dame ponders a second looking at her drink- I mean, the circumstances around that could definitely lead to a different outcomes but none of them apply to Psy and Dougherty. -waves the whole thing away-

I don't think Psy would leave her children, the most precious thing to her, in my care if she didn't trust me wholly, Kat. -sips her drink- Plus, if memory serves, you were the first to forgive me, love.

((Edited, oh good gravy, I walk out of the room for five minutes and I come back to a mess. xd ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:54 pm
"Psy has essentially moved out to the estate since before the babies were born. My responsibility as co-manager is the safety of this establishment. At the time, I had no idea of what Dougherty might do, and truthfully, I don't care what you think I should or shouldn't do regarding this. rolleyes Not to mention, I don't care if Psy decides to let you watch the babies...that's her decision. Just as it was our joint decision to limit your access when you moved back in here. So, again, I say if you have a problem with it, take it up with Psy. emotion_eyebrow "

She took a drag of the clove and exhaled.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:10 pm
{{I see you also edited out the hush word from your post, Dougherty emotion_awesome *hopped up on happy supplements* }}  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:13 pm
Essentially what you're saying is, no. She doesn't know.

-glances at the time-

Joint decision? Well then, it's come to this, has it? -stands up, dumps the rest of her drink in the sink then rinses her cup. She then turns back around and looks at Kat, face expressionless.- Take me to her then, if you don't mind. She should still be here, I saw the car when I came in this afternoon.

Also, -passes you the RN device- bloody hush. lol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:15 pm
(( I was hoping nobody caught that. xd ))

EDIT: (( No way! scream )) *Sends trade to Psy and passes RN device to Kat* xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:18 pm
*Takes off her bifocals and places them on her desk.* Glitching? User Image *Sighs heavily* I'm sorry. sweatdrop I'll have it looked at after Christmas. stressed *She gets out of her chair and goes over to her husband very close.* I'm sorry that I freaked out this morning. neutral But you sent me a text telling me you'd see me tomorrow and I just got scared when I found someone next to me in bed. stressed I didn't mean to give you a heart attack but damnit you also scared me too you know! mad

I wish I would have known you were going to be there. neutral I would have …… prepared. Maybe put on something you would have found more attractive. stressed
*Looks at the time.* I suppose we should get ready to go anyway. We can just meet Mamma and Victor at the Colourful Kitten and then go back to the estate. Mr. Giovanni can drive my car and follow us. neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:21 pm
(( stressed stupid hush word))

She arched an eyebrow at dame.

"As a matter of fact, I do mind. You don't order me around to 'take you' anywhere. rolleyes You want to see her, go around to her outside entrance or text her to meet you up here. I'm in a foul mood, as if you couldn't tell, and I'm staying right here for the time being. emotion_eyebrow And that joint decision came about because of the uncertainty of your loyalites, what with L being your sister and all that. You should consider yourself lucky you still have your title and quarters here. stare "  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5894 5895 5896 5897 5898 5899 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games