Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5893 5894 5895 5896 5897 5898 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:20 pm
Soooooo much reading.....!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:19 pm
⊂_ヽ
  \\
   \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
  /  ノ ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
(_/  

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:15 pm
WHATS THE DISCORD!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:31 pm
BIG GUCCI EDO
WHATS THE DISCORD!

https://discord.gg/PHHXpNn  

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

BodyCarnival

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:09 pm
i was told that there was a Discord? i have so many questions.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:13 pm
Shei the goddess
i was told that there was a Discord? i have so many questions.

https://discord.gg/c5v9hX  

___youwillknownihilism

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:39 pm
Luo1304

Heh, it's been a long time friend. Not sure if you even around anymore but if so, just wanted to throw a long and overdue hello your way.

Side note to everyone, greetings! I am Novoa, or also known as Tenshi on a separate account. Hope to be writing soon with you guys smile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:08 pm
Hello everyone I made it back from hiatus! xp Looks like I missed the great characters cleansing though. So speaking of which if I made a new character is there a specific village that needs people?  

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:27 am
To anyone that watches this, I wish you the best of luck in surviving. Oh and avoid the sharks.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:55 pm
Novoa_Dragon
Luo1304

Heh, it's been a long time friend. Not sure if you even around anymore but if so, just wanted to throw a long and overdue hello your way.

Side note to everyone, greetings! I am Novoa, or also known as Tenshi on a separate account. Hope to be writing soon with you guys smile

That it certainly has been old friend. It's very good to see you again, certainly a welcome surprise after so long.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:59 pm
Luo1304
Novoa_Dragon
Luo1304

That it certainly has been old friend. It's very good to see you again, certainly a welcome surprise after so long.

Aye, I honestly did not anticipate it myself. But hopefully I can slid into the motion of things again. Hope everything is well during these years?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:19 pm
Novoa_Dragon
Luo1304
Novoa_Dragon
Luo1304

Aye, I honestly did not anticipate it myself. But hopefully I can slid into the motion of things again. Hope everything is well during these years?

Well at the time you made it somewhat apparent that it would be a long time if at all that you would return. Nonetheless, I'm glad you did.

I can't complain. Well, I can as can almost anyone, I just choose not to. Things have been alright, keeping myself busy as usual. And you?  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:36 pm
Luo1304
Novoa_Dragon
Luo1304
Novoa_Dragon
Luo1304

Well at the time you made it somewhat apparent that it would be a long time if at all that you would return. Nonetheless, I'm glad you did.

I can't complain. Well, I can as can almost anyone, I just choose not to. Things have been alright, keeping myself busy as usual. And you?

Indeed. Though I am glad I did as well. It was a missing piece Ive not forgotten. Perhaps we can get together and write some at some point. Might not be under the veil of familiar face. But nonetheless~

I have been good. I am a father now, the little one is eleven months old, little girl. Aiming to be married by next December if not beginning of the following Jan. Recovered fully from surgery, working five days a week. Pretty good I feel heh.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:47 pm
I had the same feeling when I returned a couple months back. Of course, that would be nice.

Ah, congratulations on both fronts. I am no stranger to recovering after surgery, I recently had one myself. Good luck on preparing for a wedding, I hope everything goes swimmingly.

Novoa_Dragon

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:04 pm
Luo1304
I had the same feeling when I returned a couple months back. Of course, that would be nice.

Ah, congratulations on both fronts. I am no stranger to recovering after surgery, I recently had one myself. Good luck on preparing for a wedding, I hope everything goes swimmingly.

Novoa_Dragon

Awesome. Then I will be looking forward to it.

Thank you, and oh? Well glad you made it alright. Hopefully you didn't have to wait too long to recover. And much appreciation friend. I hooe the same, past two years seems like an uphill battle. But so long as we continue to go up suppose it can't ve too bad heh.

Which village may I ask you partake in? Not in a situation where I can just leap on over but I am curious heh  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5893 5894 5895 5896 5897 5898 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games