Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5889 5890 5891 5892 5893 5894 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:17 pm
Luo1304
The Not So Casual Otaku
bb3000ae

LOL. Your last post with Yuna in the exam thread, that was some spicy s**t; had me dying for like 5 minutes straight.

Lolol, right? She just completely wrecks Hideo's attempt at being serious AF and forces him into her hilarious lie. Legit genius though, glad I decided to scope the place while Yuna talked to them.

lol Sometimes to be a ninja, you can't be a ninja mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:25 pm
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can change the eye color on a picture i have. I just need to change the eyes white-ish for being Hyuuga. Let me know if you want some gold or something or if there is somewhere else i can ask if thats better.

Here is my edited version.
User Image

And the original
User Image

I just think my edit looks bad. Otherwise its no big deal or anything i dont think.  

x_Theta_x

x_Theta_x

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:25 pm
Also, where the heck do you find Passive Status Increases:

example:

• Strength ► 3/5 | Greatly Increased
→→ (Taijustu Style)
• Speed ► 6/7 | Supremely (Taijutsu Style)(Class Discipline)
→→ (Class Discipline)(Taijustu Style)
• Reflex ► 3/5 | Moderately Increased
→→ (Class Discipline)
• Fortitude ► 0/5 | Moderately Increased
→→ (Taijustu Style)

I just copied that from someones profile for an example.
But i didnt see these kinds of numbers anywhere.. but then again im new and there is a LOT of info to go through. Are we just making these numbers up or what?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:50 pm
x_Theta_x
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can change the eye color on a picture i have. I just need to change the eyes white-ish for being Hyuuga. Let me know if you want some gold or something or if there is somewhere else i can ask if thats better.

Here is my edited version.
User Image

And the original
User Image

I just think my edit looks bad. Otherwise its no big deal or anything i dont think.

I didn't notice that the first was edited until I scrolled down - its perfectly fine for a claim. As for increases, learning taijutsu is supposed to offer passive increases. As for a new starting-out character, you have to get them from PAs, clan benefits. There could be other ways, but I'm not aware of them.  

kiwis poet

Ladykiller

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:38 pm
x_Theta_x

BAMN

At the bottom it goes over it. If you have anymore questions let me know and ill try to answer em  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:53 pm
inb4 we all guessed wrong and end up on alcatraz  

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:51 pm
Odoeb

But we'll be together mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:32 pm
bb3000ae
Odoeb

But we'll be together mrgreen

11/11 BABY, ODDS DONT LIE. This is f***ing fantastic  

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

kiwis poet

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:51 pm
Can a performer use multiple mediums (movement, voice, instrument) to perform or do they have to pick only one to use while performing? If the latter, I assume I'm allowed to use P.A.s to allow more?  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:26 pm
kiwis poet
Can a performer use multiple mediums (movement, voice, instrument) to perform or do they have to pick only one to use while performing? If the latter, I assume I'm allowed to use P.A.s to allow more?

From what I can gather the whole performer class is based on the use of instruments as said by the description

"A resourceful, tactical, and versatile shinobi; the musician excels in playing musical instruments, which they then use to provide distraction and are even able to channel ninjutsu, genjutsu, bloodline techniques, etc., through their notes."

Now while your voice is not considered an instrument that is "played" I do believe via PA your voice can be considered your instrument. Now as for "movements" I assume you mean some sort of dancing? I'm no approval mod but I don't think movement would be a approvable PA as the Bukijutsu user have the same kind of "Movement" to implement ninjutsu while they hold their weapons.

Unless your doing Ballet as your performance. Then thats awesome and hilarious and I would totally approve that.

(Also, we put the "special" crew members in charge of the Q&A forum. That way they are busy and the rest of us can get work done. If you could use that for questions next time that would be great)

(obviously I'm joking~~~ We put them in charge there can we don't like them >: 3)  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:52 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
kiwis poet

From what I can gather the whole performer class is based on the use of instruments as said by the description

"A resourceful, tactical, and versatile shinobi; the musician excels in playing musical instruments, which they then use to provide distraction and are even able to channel ninjutsu, genjutsu, bloodline techniques, etc., through their notes."

Now while your voice is not considered an instrument that is "played" I do believe via PA your voice can be considered your instrument. Now as for "movements" I assume you mean some sort of dancing? I'm no approval mod but I don't think movement would be a approvable PA as the Bukijutsu user have the same kind of "Movement" to implement ninjutsu while they hold their weapons.

Unless your doing Ballet as your performance. Then thats awesome and hilarious and I would totally approve that.

(Also, we put the "special" crew members in charge of the Q&A forum. That way they are busy and the rest of us can get work done. If you could use that for questions next time that would be great)

(obviously I'm joking~~~ We put them in charge there can we don't like them >: 3)

Anything that's a performance can count. I've used acting, dancing, singing, and drumming to do it before. Anything that's a performance may count.

/leaves the guild before i forget again.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:51 am
Hello. New here.  

Sir Gallant Prince

King Animal

1,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:58 am
Sir Gallant Prince
Hello. New here.

Howdy howdy, Gallant "New here". Hope you have fun in nations!  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:37 pm
I just wanted to jump in and say hi. I was part of the guild a few most ago but I went to India lol. But, I'm back lol

Paris_Decay

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5889 5890 5891 5892 5893 5894 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games