Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A small hiss escaped Katsu's lips... but it wasn't one of pain... anger coursed through his exhausted drugged body.
"I don't trust your men. Your men just stood there and let the shark torture me for hours." yes because Nishikawa and Takatori were still on Izo's payroll. "And if the Doctor pays one of your men? If he sends his silent killer after me? What then? Your men won't stand a chance... I... I won't stand a chance..."
Azriel's body tensed as a wave of pain swept through his lithe body. Black nails reached up from his free hand to press against his temple. He could feel his eyes moving, focusing in and out. No... this wasn't as bad as before... the bat wouldn't be screaming until he vomited blood...
But it still hurt.
Getting used to what had been done...
Then suddenly... the pain passed.
"I've always been strong... you just never noticed it. I'm alive. Against all odds I'm alive. Would you be?" it was a serious question, but there wasn't malice or anger behind it.
Would Izo have lived through the hell Katsu had?
Or would he have died like so many others?
"I don't want to stay here, Matsumoto-san." yes he used the man's name... because there were cameras... he couldn't call the man his father here. "I trust Soto-san... but... so you'll just drop me off somewhere?"
He was a bit disheartened at this. Katsumi fiercely didn't want to be alone right now. He was vulnerable... unable to fight back even if he wanted to. But even if Izo pulled him from the depths and sent him somewhere safe... he would be alone...
Guards weren't company.
Oddly enough... it didn't cross the bat's mind that he should be wanting to have a certain elephant at his side...

User Image

"I know enough math, Ko-kun. At least enough for my job. And I intend to remedy Azriel-san's lack of knowledge soon. Perhaps he could attend lessons with you?" Ishihara spoke with a smile.
Oh how delicious that would be.
Then again, he had a feeling that Katsu would actually enjoy learning. Sooner or later the bat would have to up his game lyrics-wise... and the katakana and hiragana constantly wouldn't help. There were already complaints from various departments in regard to confusion over his lyrics. One of the secretaries for merchandising was constantly having to ask the young man just what he meant by a word. For example, did Katsu mean hair when he wrote 'kami' or was it god or hell even paper? His lack of kanji skills were frustrating and thus he had begun to call the secretary after every submission and tell her the English equivalent of the word. The man could speak languages just fine... but the writing part... ugh.
"The only reason Azriel-san isn't taking classes is because at his age it would look bad, Ko-kun. These are things children should be learning... not grown men."

"Don't hold your breath. I think Matsumoto-san is probably just occupied elsewhere." Naoko spoke with a frown.
Ah how true he was...
"You have to make sure Ko-kun isn't treated like a sideshow freak though, niisan. Just... can't you ignore SMASH offers?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:14 pm
Do you know what you got into

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Ooh...yes! Katsumi-niisan should attend lessons with me!" Ko fervently agreed to that. The boy liked the two brothers but he wasn't suppose to talk about that so he didn't. "When can he come?!"

The boy picked up his tablet and then frowned, "So when I reach Level 20 you can't take classes anymore? That's stupid. What's wrong with classes? Why are classes bad when you get old?"

------------

Sai rolled his eyes, "Good point. He's probably just waiting to see who else gives what. Surely he knows the sports car is outside but somehow I don't imagine he's going to send one of those to Ko-kun. It's not his style."

"Freak Show? Hahah...say that to his other Uncle. Good grief. Well of course I'm not going to let Ko-kun be used and put on display like a guinea pig. I do have some common sense, Naoko." grumbled Sai feeling like Naoko wasn't giving him enough credit. Some of these offers could be good and useful. Although Sai did want Ko to know his father. So Ohayou's offer probably was the one he'd accept. However, he was smart enough that reading each one of these would be important as he and Shou had invested in the boy's life. There were sizable funds put aside for the boy if something happened to Shou or Sai.

Haru said nothing but had taken out a highlighter and lining different portions of Genki's contract.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo stared at is son for a moment as he hissed and complained. Ok so it was possible but he had brought men that he trusted enough. They were paid well enough and knew the consequences for disloyalty. The Doctor could try to pay one of them off but they'd not live that long afterwards. However, that still didn't solve the problem of #2. And he didn't have to answer for Nishikawa and Takatori, they were on his payroll and subordinates to the Shark. Izo could have taken the torture to heart but...he knew that Katsumi was gunning for the Shark. The young man still had a lot to learn in this world.

He tilted his head and pondered Katsumi's words. Alive, yes, the man he was today, maybe not. But he didn't bother to answer the young man's question because it was neither here nor there. Katsumi survive in the Pit but the real world was far different. Maybe easier, maybe not. "Katsu, we will leave here tomorrow once you're stable. So calm down. I'll take you to another estate and bring in a doctor that can watch over you because if something does go wrong, you cannot expect me to figure out what it is on my own. But as for dropping you off somewhere, I didn't believe giving you proper care and treatment as just dropping you off anywhere."

"But, I suppose that if you're set on someone being around at the estate I can work from home." he added with a low voice if that would bring some sense to the boy's head and settle his butt down. Izo was making some concessions at the moment because the surgery had been serious. Normally, he'd not.

He sighed and brushed his fingers through his own hair. It was going to be a long day. Very long day.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Azriel calmed down considerably after that conversation. The notion that he was going to one of Izo's estates... that the man would even work from home...
The part of Katsu which loathed the spider paled...
But that other part...
Try as the bat might, the couldn't hide the slight smile on his face.
Tomorrow... couldn't come too soon in his opinion.
With was quiet then for a time. He could feel the frustration rolling off the spider in waves, even if he couldn't see it. Hearing the sigh... the sound of fingers in hair... feeling the way the older man held onto his hand...
"Do you think it would have killed me? The cyst, I mean." Katsumi spoke softly, thinking back to what Matsumoto had said earlier about the bottlecap-sized growth. "I... I'm sorry that I panicked like that." he added seriously, feeling bad about his sudden breakdown in the prep room.

User Image

"You said offers would come in from colleges and the like. He doesn't need to think about that yet." Naoko reasoned logically. "He's just a kid. I mean..." the blond shrugged. "It's not my call. I know. Just saying. He's not a freak show but if he gets paraded around people won't look at him like he's a little boy, you know?"
The pianist set his coffee cup down on the desk. "Plus there's his doctor aversion to consider. Any researchers will probably find a scared boy hiding behind a peacock's wings."

"I'll have to ask him, Ko-kun. Right now he's busy so I may not see him for a few days." Ishihara replied, loath to tell this child that anything was actually wrong with the vocalist.
Taking a bite of the cereal that Yamada had made for him, You laughed softly. "You can always take classes, Ko-kun. The problem is... Azriel-san can't write kanji. It's common to be able to, especially since he's famous. Eventually, if he doesn't learn, it will become a problem for him. Your uncles, and I, would like for you to not have to worry about that."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yes, I know. I'm going to take all of it under consideration." Sai said as he sat down with his coffee finally. "He won't be a research experiment and I know he has a problem with doctors."

Then he paused and glanced at the door. "I wonder how his first day of school is going." There was a small smile on his face because school was a very normal thing for the young boy.

"He's going to find that his teacher is very strict." said Haru as he continued to mark up the contract then handed it to Sai before picking up another one. "Go's contract will take the longest to go through. But he's very precise and probably has the most to offer from this pile of the contracts. I'm looking forward to see Ohayou's formal offer." A slight chuckle under his breath.

-----

"OH... so why didn't he learn Kanji?" That seemed like a logical question considering everyone had to go to school right? "So if I learn Kanji I can take more classes? Mm...Maybe Katsumi-niisan will come and learn with me. I'll ask if he will come! That's it!" He smiled brightly looking up at Ishihara. "So do Shark have kanji in their names or are they all katakana? I want to learn Shark Kanji first!"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"I don't know. I'm not a brain surgeon but it was big enough to press against stuff in your head. So it could be why you were having so many issues. But now that its removed, I'm expecting that your head should at least be easier for you to deal with." Izo couldn't guess if it would have killed Katsumi but he wouldn't take a chance with that. Better to have it removed and hopefully Katsumi would have more control over his life within his head space.

"Mm...well it's to be expected. Don't think about it anymore. You're past the hard part. Now you're on the recovery portion. Focus on moving forward and put the past in it's proper place, behind you." He didn't let go of Katsumi's hand but when there was a slight knock on the door. One of the guard's poked his head in, "Soto-san has dinner from above, Matsumoto-sama."

"Let him in." Izo answered as the guard opened the door further letting Soto in with a bucket of KFC and several sides. "Fried chicken?"

"Well I couldn't make Chicken Soup for the Soul myself...so I improvised." said Soto with a small bit of humor to his voice.

Izo was a bit relieved for the humor, "Alright...It's much appreciated." He carefully release Katsu's hand and then looked at the sides. "Wait there is chicken soup here."

"Well I doubted that Katsu would eat food from down here so KFC had a soup and I got it. I figured that would work. Not sure if he was ready for solid foods. I brought custard pudding too. They had free service desserts with the meal."

Soto sat the stuff down then looked over at Katsu. "You want to sip a little soup?"

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Azriel couldn't help but laugh softly at the remark. "Yes well putting things behind me doesn't always go so well." he replied with a slight smirk.
Most 'things' attacked him from behind after all...
When Soto entered, the bat didn't say anything. He could mentally see the small smile on the man's face as he spoke. But when it came to eating...
"I'd rather not sit up right now... and... well... I can't see so..."
The last time he'd been in here he hadn't eaten for four days. They'd been forced to give him an IV just to keep him alive at the time. His stomach was empty, true... but right now it just felt like too much of a chore to keep himself upright.
It hadn't occurred to the young man that maybe either Soto or Matsumoto would actually help him eat if he needed it. Help like that... well... it was quite a foreign concept for the bat.

User Image

Naoko smirked, "Hope he's a better student than I was. Then again, he can't sit still long so.... he might be exactly like I was. Except far more math minded."
The blond had been a horrible student. Always wanting to just goof off or play piano. Many a fight had occurred within their family in regards to his lack of a study ethic.
"Oh? So has Ishihara-san taught anyone else before?" the blond asked, amber eyes focused on Yamada as he spoke. "I hope he won't be too hard on Ko-kun... I have this fear that he'll come running to one of us in the middle of the night because he forgot to do his homework and needs help."

"Well..." okay so Ishihara knew the reason why but couldn't tell this boy the truth. "Azriel-san didn't go to school. At all. So he doesn't understand a lot of things, Ko-kun. But you must keep it a secret. It might hurt his popularity if people knew he wasn't educated."
Picking up the tablet, You used a drawing feature and his finger to quickly draw out the kanji, hiragana, and katakana for "Shark".
鮫 ・ さめ ・ サメ
"You can write kanji for different species of shark, but you can also just use kana for them as well. Either is acceptable in this case. An example of this would be... well let's take the Hammerhead Shark, ne?" Again You wrote on the tablet with one finger.
撞木鮫 ・ しゅもくざめ  ・ シュモクザメ
"Does that make sense, Ko-kun? When you know all three ways, no matter what you're reading, you'll know what it means." Ishihara smiled softly. "That knowledge can open many many doors and possibilities for you, Ko-kun."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:37 am

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Naoko was right, Ko started to squirm a little bit because just sitting there and talking wasn't as much fun as doing other things like playing music. However, when You showed him the shark kanji, he immediately tried writing it on his tablet. The Kanji itself wasn't very well drawn but the hiragana and katakana were good. He tried several times to scribble out 撞木鮫 before getting something that he thought was close. "So I don't need Kanji for Sharks? That's good then because my hiragana and katakana are better than this." he pointed out as showed You the tablet.

"Mm....that's strange? Did his parents not want him to learn??" Ko was confused because he knew who Katsumi's brother was. Maybe he needed to ask Katsumi why later? "That seems kind of...dumb."

-----

Sai looked up from the contract he was reviewing, "Let's hope. I don't think I want to be the one on the receiving end of arguments like you had at home."

Haru glanced up from the other contract and gazed at Naoko, "He has his teaching certificate and is a certified instructor. So he's got all the qualifications. I don't think he's taught children but Ko-kun doesn't mind him so it works. If Ko-kun eases up about other people we might be able to put him into a normal school in the future. I hope at least so he can be involved with other kids his age."

Sai then laughed, "I don't mind if he's a little tough with Ko-kun on the studies. The boy needs focus beyond music. I want him to be able to do more than just play piano. And if he wakes you up, he's bound to get a bad grade on his homework" teased Sai because Naoko's grades were abysmal compared to his own. He wondered how his brother graduated.

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Soto grumbled, "Yeah but you still need to eat. You want out of here right? So improvise. But Ok...so I had a feeling you'd be difficult so I brought a straw and a spoon. You can sip on the soup and I'll feed you the veggies and meat."

Izo smirked as Soto pour the soup into a Styrofoam cup and capped it then put the straw to Katsu's lips. "Well at least he can still chew so you don't have to mash it too."

"Hey, I'm not chewing and regurgitating food for this brat." Soto said with some amusement to those words. "I'd rather put him over my knee and paddle him for being so much trouble."

"No no...that's my job." Izo laughed. Then pulled out some very aromatic fried chicken. "Mm...tastes pretty good considering I've not eaten in 12 hours."

"I brought mac and cheese and mash potatoes. Oh yes, and they had green beans and bacon so I got you a large tub, Izo. I figured we can feed the young man here mashed potatoes and gravy if he can eat it. Might put some meat on them skinny bones." Soto picked up a chicken leg while holding the straw to Katsu's lips.

"Yeah they are rather skinny." Izo smirked squeezing Katsu's calf. "I'll feed him the mashed potatoes if he makes it through the soup."

Spirits seemed lifted some with Soto there. The older men had known each other for a long time.

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:03 pm

If the men could've seen Azriel's shocked widened eyes, they probably would have laughed.
Soto was... offering to feed him?
Katsu blushed a bit at the notion. "I... I can drink it on my own, Soto-san..." the young man spoke softly, lifting his free hand carefully and taking the soup cup. It took a few seconds to for him to coordinate his drugged body enough to get the straw in his mouth... but soon the warm broth was washing down his throat comfortably.
"You do realize that wouldn't be a very productive punishment, right?" the bat replied to the conversation about paddling, a slight smirk on his face. "Might just make me want to be more trouble."
He would've winked if it could've been seen.
Sighing softly and finishing the broth, for he really was starving, Katsu pressed himself back against the pillows. "I haven't eaten since yesterday morning... well no... I ate some of Ko-kun's milkshake last night..." he added, thinking back to being in the dressing room with his brother and the boy last night.
But when the conversation changed to his weight...
"That's what Lucky-san said too... why do all of you think I'm too skinny? I like my bones just as they are." Katsu teased as Izo squeezed his calf. "Besides, I wouldn't be as flexible if there was too much meat on my bones." he added as if it made perfect sense. "And I'd need new clothes... my tight leather pants would become a bit too tight."
He took note though of how Soto had spoken to the spider... calling the man Izo to his face. Azriel recalled that Soto had said he was Matsumoto's friend... but he hadn't thought it meant this friendly.
A part of the bat trusted Soto even more at that point... though he couldn't quite explain why.
But another part of the young man realized that if he moved against the spider... Soto would try to stop him... and that wasn't an encouraging thought because killing Soto... well... that might actually make Katsu sad.

User Image

"If I had a pillow I'd throw it at you." Naoko replied with a half smirk at Sai's quip to his grades. "And yes that'd probably happen... which means he might start running to you in the middle of the night instead." the blond winked before looking back to Yamada. "I'm amazed he's got that skill. I mean, I just thought he was Mr. VP of PR with a side dabble in security. He's a complex man I guess... nice though... if not a bit scary in an already scary situation." he was thinking back to the onsen and how Ishihara had handled everything. "And Ko-kun really does like him so I suppose that's what counts most, ne?"

"Ah... well, Azriel-san was not a wanted child from what I understand. His family ignored him but that's all I really know." Ishihara replied before taking Ko's tablet and looking over the kanji. "This isn't so bad, Ko-kun. This line here is a bit wobbly but you tried very well. Erase it and I'll show you how to draw the kanji line by line, that way you can memorize the stroke order."
For a moment, You smiled. "Think of it like playing piano. You play notes in an order, ne? Well, with kanji you make lines in certain orders. With your amazing memory I'm sure it will be very easy for you to grasp with some practice."
Once Ko's tablet was erased, Ishihara went through step by step how to draw the kanji with the boy. One line at a time.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:51 pm

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Hah! You know I'm right but....Mmm..me or Shou...well then again. Maybe Ko-kun should run to you. Who knows how Shou would handle the homework." Sai had no answer to that but Haru did have one.

"Shou is actually brilliant but would question the questions. He'd get good grades but the instructor would have to get through all of his doodling and other key notes about the topics and maybe some sort of recorded observation if he didn't think the instructors question was deep enough. Yes...your other self has....issues about perfection. Maybe worse than you." Haru mumbled as he pushed aside the next contract and then focused on Go's monumental paperwork.

"Yes, I suppose that is what counts most." Haru would never suspect that You would be the type to hurt a child. Even though, he had no idea that You's mechanism put that very boy in the midst of hell.

------

"That sad because he's really nice." said Ko as he handed the tablet to You. "But I think I understand." He was quiet for a moment considering Katsumi's position because in some ways it seemed like his own. He thought at times he was unwanted and that is why he ended up in a very bad place. Although everyone told him that wasn't quite right. However, he didn't really believe them.

So he focused back on to the letters, they seemed more interesting when described as notes. "Ok...like notes...but they don't play songs..." However, he followed a long watching each line carefully trying to imagine them like notes in a song. Even though in his head notes from the music within wanted to gush out. So he tried really hard to make those notes play with the lines he was learning. It wasn't as bad when he did that.

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

As soon as Katsu was done with the broth, a spoon was against his lips with shredded chicken and soft carrots. "Ok open the hatch and eat." Soto said as he held the spoon in place.

Izo had started eating the green beans and bacon. "Yeah I doubt spanking him is going to produce much success Soto. He's got tough bottom."

'Yeah...you're probably right." Soto chuckled then said, "Well, you're going to feel a lot better once your belly has food. It needs food to heal up. A milkshake? I've not had one of those in a long time."

Izo then said, "It's because you're too skinny not that you need a lot of fat but you're not very muscular for what meat you do have." pointed out Izo as he lifted a spoonful of mashed potatoes and gravy to Katsu's lips next. "Besides, a little muscle attracts fans."

Soto laughed, "Well at least Katsu is not fat. That's harder to work with than skinny." He ate more of his chicken while Izo fed Katsu potatoes.

For the most part things were pretty cheery in the room, rather than the usual depressing darkness. Izo and Soto traded off putting bites in front of Katsu while they also ate.

"So how's business going upstairs?" Izo asked as he took a bite of his food.

"Going pretty well, steady. The kitchen construction is moving along too. I think things will be done in a couple weeks." Soto answered as he picked up a biscuit. "You think you want some biscuit? Or do you want some green beans and bacon, Katsu?"

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:24 pm

Katsumi could smell the chicken before the spoon was against his lips. Carefully the young man opened his mouth, not wanting to knock the spoon too much. He chewed, though not much chewing was needed, before swallowing the spoonful.
"It was good. The milkshake I mean. I hadn't had one before. It was chocolate with whipped cream and a big strawberry on top." the bat spoke, filtering his words through his head slowly so as to make sure he didn't say something that he would regret later.
Another bite of chicken and carrots... then suddenly some mashed potatoes and gravy.
Katsu sighed softly after eating the potatoes... much preferring that to the chicken. It had a whole different warm consistency. He practically melted against the pillows it tasted so good.
Yet the bat wasn't picky. He ate whatever was put in front of him... because in truth, the young man was starving. He hadn't really realized it before...
The conversation about upstairs though was something that Katsu had to pay attention to. "I'd like to see it when it's finished. The kitchen construction, I mean. Are you planning on hiring more staff or just teaching some of the more trustworthy pets how to cook?" Azriel asked, focused intently on the conversation. "I'm sure there are some who would be very happy to cook if it gave them some sort of privilege or freedom. Maybe a certain night off each week for cooking?"
But the bat tilted his head slightly, just enough to be noticeable but not jar anything upstairs. "Ano.... beans I think. Don't know if my body wants something with a flaky consistency..."
More like he didn't accidentally want to inhale while eating and end up with biscuit bits going down the wrong pipe.

User Image

"Ah but they are like songs. Notes are stung together to make a piece of music... whereas words are stung together to make poems and song lyrics, books and manga. They are the same, Ko-kun. The end product is different but no less enjoyable." Ishihara added with a soft smile before blinking in confusion. "Azriel-san is really nice? How so?"
Oh this could be very enlightening and interesting.
If the boy liked the bat... well... the shark could use that to the spider's advantage.

"Wait so... your other self is smarter than you are? I don't know if I should laugh about that or feel bad..." Naoko replied, sipping his coffee and thinking this over.
"And yes you're both perfectionists. Drives me nuts." he teased with a soft laugh. "Maybe Ishihara-san can get him to like reading... I mean, the boy doesn't need any help in the math department... he's pretty okay with self study there... it's the other less musical subjects I worry about."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:13 pm

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai growled. "Smarter...great. Well if he were that smart I wouldn't be doing the investments for all the money he's making."

Haru laughed and pointed his highlighter at Sai, "Yes, well I'm glad you'rd doing it because he'd probably is a little to busy too do it himself. Let him just make the money. You just make sure it gets saved and invested. A good combination and a safe one."

"I hope he can get him to like reading. You can do so much with reading...well math too but he has to be able to read the requirements of the problems." Sai sipped on his coffee and turned a sheet over on the contract. "These are getting longer every day."

-------

Ko tilted his head. "Really? Ok..." Maybe You-san was right? Maybe it could be fun?

"Of course he's nice. He was nice to me. He even ate my milkshake! I think he likes chocolate too." mentioned Ko as he tried to write the shark Kanji again. "And he doesn't mind that I called him pretty. Do you think....Han...Handsome and Pretty are the same?" asked Ko as he showed You the new attempt at the Shark Kanji.

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Alright...hand me the beans." Soto said to Izo who obliged. Soto forked up the beans and bacon then placed those before Katsu's mouth. "Veggies are good for you. And yes, I plan on putting some of the pets to work in the kitchen. But I'll hire someone that can really cook to manage the kitchen and a few others so things get done right. I expect that there are a few people that wouldn't mind trading a night or two to work as a cook."

Izo didn't seem to say anything for or against the process. That was going to be Katsu's bailiwick now so he refrained from adding his own thoughts. The Pit could use some renovation and certainly Katsu had far more interest in it than Izo as far as this matter went. Although Izo knew that some areas of the Pit would take a long time to clear out...even if they smelled as sterile as a hospital.

"Well the biscuits aren't too flaky." mentioned Izo as he ate his own. "They are kind of heavy today. Mm...but they are good in the gravy.

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:25 pm

Azriel took a bite of the beans. They were good... though not as good as the potatoes had been. He chewed slowly, trying to be careful... but one little mini-bean from inside the green bean went down the wrong way and he started coughing.
It wasn't life threatening or anything, just uncomfortable, and afterward Katsu groaned as his head throbbed. He wanted pain medication... wanted it to go away... but Izo was right.
They couldn't risk an adverse reaction.
One of Azriel's hands reached out toward Soto. "Is there any water or tea nearby?" he asked, his throat itchy feeling from coughing.
"I think gravy would be a little messy..." the bat said with a soft smile Izo's way. "Not that it doesn't sound delicious... I'd rather not have to change because it dripped all over me... or the bed."

User Image

"Yes he does enjoy chocolate. Perhaps a little too much." Ishihara replied with a half smile. But then he pondered the boy's question as his gaze swept over the newly written kanji. "No, they are not the same. Handsome is used for men. Pretty for women. But Azriel-san, like NAKO-san, can be somewhat androgynous... meaning," yes he knew that Ko wouldn't understand that word. "He can look good as a man but good as a woman as well."

Yawning slightly, Naoko shrugged his shoulders. "You've always been good with money. I should have you invest for me." he added with a teasing wink.
It wasn't that Naoko wasn't careful with his money. It was just that most of it sat in the bank and gained interest as opposed to investing it to make a profit.
"Well and there's history and science to consider... writing... foreign languages... There are a lot of things besides just math and music that Ko will need to focus on."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:31 pm

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yes you should have me invest your money. You could do better than a worthless checking account that won't accrue interest enough to by you a new car in 40 years or more." He was serious. Bank accounts were nothing but a place to hole up money but they never gave back anything in return.

"MM....well hopefully, Ishihara You can make those subject interesting too. Since Shou hired him, I can hope that he has a good connection with kids. I don't remember seeing a list from Ohayou of possible tutors yet." Of course that didn't mean a list didn't come. Shou could have gotten it and put it anywhere.

-------

"Chocolate is really yummy! And...I like it on Kit Kats! Did you know there are lots of flavors of Kit Kats? I want to try all of them! Maybe Katsumi-niisan will try them with me....mmm." He seemed to be considering that idea but when was he going to see the star again? "I wonder if Katsumi-niisan will be at the show tonight?"

"Oh...so they aren't the same. I was told that by Akihiko-niisan too. But why can't a woman be handsome and a man be pretty??" He looked really confused when You said 'androgynous'. "Oh...so am I and...and...drogyn...ous? Do I look good as a boy and a girl??"

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

As soon as Katsu coughed up the bean, a bottle was put into his hands. "It's tea. Fresh from the vending machine around the corner. Not sure if you'll like it but it's apple tea. New flavor in the machine so I had to get some." said Soto as Izo looked at the green beans.

"Let's just give him potatoes and some of that mac and cheese. It won't be as hard to swallow I think." As soon as Katsu was done with slurping some tea, a new bite of potatoes was before his lips and in the middle of those potatoes was a thick bit of gravy in a pit made by the impression of Izo's thumb.

"Potatoes are always better with gravy." Izo said as soon as Katsu sucked in the bite. "And it isn't hard to avoid the drip."

Soto was amused by the little bit of babying that Izo gave Katsu. The Spider wasn't a soft person by any stretch but it was nice to see that the man wasn't a monster every moment of his life.

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:21 pm

Azriel was very grateful for the tea. He drank slowly, the bottle still cold, before carefully setting it between his legs just in case he needed it again. "It's good, Soto-san. Then again, I've yet to find tea that I don't like." the bat replied with a slight cough. "Sorry... I still feel drugged so... I just swallowed at the wrong time earlier. But..." and there was a tiny smirk on his lips. "I really do like the potatoes better."
The bat opened his mouth again, taking the new bite. He didn't know that Izo had made an indention with his thumb in the food to allow the gray. Katsumi smiled after the bite. "I need to get Kaito-kun to cook mashed potatoes and gravy. It's delicious." the young man spoke, still smiling.
He couldn't help but wonder if when tomorrow came... when the bandages over his eyes could be removed... if Izo would still be this kind. It was strange... the spider being even the slightest bit fatherly.
But Katsumi kind of liked it...

User Image

"I'm sure Azriel-san would love to try kit kats with you, Ko-kun. I myself enjoy the green tea version." Ishihara added with a wink. "Well... Azriel-san will probably be unreachable for a few days. He's been having some bad headaches lately, Ko-kun. I would expect, right about now, he's getting that problem fixed. He just may not feel like being up and about any time soon." You took out his phone and looked up Katsu's number. Then he wrote it down on a piece of paper, handing it to Ko. "I'm sure he'd love to hear from you. You should send him a 'get well soon' text message." the shark spoke, smiling. "And as for you being androgynous... no. You look like a boy, Ko-kun. A very handsome boy might I add."

"Remind me to put you on my account then so you can move money as you want." Naoko replied, picking up one of the contracts as he began to slowly thumb through it. "Mmm... this one only offers Ko-kun 25% of all his profits... do you guys have a 'NO' pile?"
Obviously only offering the boy a quarter of his full earnings didn't sit well with the pianist. In fact, it just screamed to him of someone wanting to take advantage of a child's talent.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:16 pm

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Just let me know when it's set up and I'll start investing." replied Sai as he glanced over at Naoko when he mentioned the profits. "Yes, that pile is over there." he pointed with his own red pen that had come out to mark things on the contract. "Definitely a NO."

"They must think Shou's an idiot." said Sai as he looked over to Haru.

"Well, I think they are just trying to see what they can get away with. Usually when these are refuse a far more interesting offer will be sent. Don't be surprised if a round two of these comes in." reminded Haru as he put aside Go's offer. "Most of the labels are only willing to take certain amounts of risk when it comes to things like this. So far, Go's offer is actually the only one that I'd recommend from this bunch. It's well rounded and fair. I've not seen any jargon that would make me immediately say no to it."

He handed it across to the two Oumori to take a peek.

-----------

"Green tea! I want to try that too. But it's not quite...chocolate." smirked Ko as he thought about how he could get Katsu to come with him. "Oh....that isn't good. Maybe I should make him a get well card!!! Mmm...but I don't know the kanji for that. And I don't know how to send it to him. I don't have his address."

However he smiled when You gave him Katsum-niisan's number. "OH!! Thank you!! I can send him a TEXT!" The boy was ecstatic then realized he also wanted to send Akihiko-niisan text message too. Maybe his Uncle would have that number!

"So...I don't have girlish feature. That's good! Hey! That makes me a Handsome Heartbreaker Bachelor!" He strung all those words together himself. He was so proud and couldn't wait to tell Akihiko-niisan! The young boy giggled with glee with this sudden realization. "So do you want to go out an play now?"

They really hadn't done as much studying stuff yet, but Ko wanted to get up and do something else!

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Well then, maybe we will stock it at the club. Or keep the vending machine outside full of it." Soto chuckled as he watched Izo prepare another bite. "If you press too hard with your thumb those potatoes are going to be everywhere."

Izo frowned as Soto looked amused but he prepared another bite for Katsu and filled the indention with gravy. "There's plenty of extra gravy so he needs to eat most of it to get enough to eat tonight."

"I suppose. Ok well next up is the mac and cheese. Kids like this stuff so I can't imagine Katsu not liking it." Soto popped open the lid and the smell of warm cheese filled he air making the room smell a lot less sterile. Of course the room did smell much better with the fried chicken as well. So it was a much more pleasing scent all together. "Ok...so try a bite of this stuff."

Soto placed a creamy mouthful of mac and cheese before Katsu's lips and waited for him to take a bite. Izo took a bite of the mashed potatoes as Soto took his turn."Mac and Cheese is easy to make. You should teach them how to do it the kitchen."

"Yes, but rice is a bit cheaper so maybe cheesy rice instead?" said Soto before adding. "I think I might have a deal with a new vendor for grocery products with cheaper and good quality foods since the kitchen will need real stocked items."

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:32 pm

There was a scowl on Azriel's face, though it was a bit harder to notice thanks to the bandages. "You do realize that it's a big hassel trying to come up with a reason why I haven't eaten something before, don't you? I'm not the only one who grew up here. Rice rice rice mainichi mainichi... it gets old even for pets, you know. Why not have mac and cheese as a special treat? I was thinking about a..." but there was sudden throbbing pain behind Katsu's eyes and he gasped, pressing his hands against the bandages for a moment.
"Stop it stop it stop it..." he whispered softly, trying to will the pain to go away.
That was why his eyes were bandaged. Less interference right after surgery... but that hardly meant his reading side was going to just continually sit quietly.
A few seconds passed and the pain receded. Sighing, Azriel grabbed the bottle of tea and finished it off slowly.
"I was thinking about a point system..." the vocalist continued, as if nothing had happened.
In truth, it didn't matter if his head was exploding. They couldn't do anything to fix it after all. He didn't ask for help or pain medication or anything because there wasn't a thing anyone could do or give him to stop it.
It would take time... and healing.
"I mean, they get so many points for different things... keeping their nesting site clean or making a client especially happy... not breaking anything... not hurting anyone... hell maybe even for not arguing with you, Soto-san. Then they can use their points for special foods or time off." Katsu sighed softly. "The threat of pain and death doesn't always work after all... and maybe a positive reward system will bring about happier clients in the end? He..." and at this Azriel pointed exactly where the camera was. Oh yes, the bat remembered it well. "Won't like the idea obviously because it means less for him to play with. But happier clients are more important than a deranged man's experiments for shits and giggles." the young man added, realizing suddenly that there were potatoes waiting for him.
He opened his mouth, taking the bite. Then there was mac and cheese and that... well...
"I like this as much as the potatoes!" Katsumi said with a smile, thinking about the savored creamy texture of the pasta. "Yeah, I'd be good for a couple weeks if it meant I got to eat this. And that's saying a lot. I'm hardly ever good." the man added with a smirk.

User Image

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games