Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5887 5888 5889 5890 5891 5892 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:28 pm
To whom would I inquire about Exam eligibility in the Sound village? Unsure who's the official 'kage' OOC.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:20 pm
Luo1304

Assuming we're both accepted to Suna, I hope our characters can work together for pranks in the future! I'd love to see both of those doujutsus in a spar. o w o  

kiwis poet

Ladykiller

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:44 pm
kiwis poet
Luo1304

Assuming we're both accepted to Suna, I hope our characters can work together for pranks in the future! I'd love to see both of those doujutsus in a spar. o w o

Indeed. It would be nice to have another active person just starting out, and interesting to see a spar for sure. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:58 pm
Luo1304
Indeed. It would be nice to have another active person just starting out, and interesting to see a spar for sure. 3nodding

Definitely! I rarely have an opportunity to begin a character in a guild with someone else. I look forward to running around Suna with ya! [ Do you know if Suna's got active squads right now? I wonder if we'll get placed in one. ]  

kiwis poet

Ladykiller

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:04 pm
kiwis poet
Luo1304

Definitely! I rarely have an opportunity to begin a character in a guild with someone else. I look forward to running around Suna with ya! [ Do you know if Suna's got active squads right now? I wonder if we'll get placed in one. ]

It's hard to tell. The Kazekage seems a bit inactive at the time being, things are being done around the area but the squad list isn't updated or anything. I'm hoping she returns so I can actually start training once my profile is approved.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:07 pm
Luo1304
It's hard to tell. The Kazekage seems a bit inactive at the time being, things are being done around the area but the squad list isn't updated or anything. I'm hoping she returns so I can actually start training once my profile is approved.

Hm. Well, I'm confident that, if nothing else, you and I can bring a little trouble life to Suna with the others who are right now. We can make unofficial squads if they aren't a thing right now. o w o

What are you prioritizing with your training? I'm gonna try and figure out my bloodline first, I think. It'll be fun for spying on others.  

kiwis poet

Ladykiller

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:10 pm
Luo1304
kiwis poet
Luo1304

The kazekage is around. She just needs to be quoted when you need her. The she typically tries to get back with you ASAP!
I give this advice to anyone with freetime; Pre-write your training posts!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:21 pm
Hurrak
Luo1304
kiwis poet
Luo1304

The kazekage is around. She just needs to be quoted when you need her. The she typically tries to get back with you ASAP!
I give this advice to anyone with freetime; Pre-write your training posts!

Ah, I'd seen her quoted at the crevice twice now but she might've just been busy in her office and forgot. I think I might follow your advice and pre-write them though while I have the time. Thanks for the response!

@kiwis poet: Honestly I'll probably split my training up into "days" and just blow through as much of it as I can to see if I can hopefully get some missions done. I'm hoping to finish in time for exams if they'll allow me to participate.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:02 am
Long has it been since last I glanced upon this place. Too many new faces, not enough old ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:41 am
Sinful Katina
To whom would I inquire about Exam eligibility in the Sound village? Unsure who's the official 'kage' OOC.

That would be J. Skelly, my secretary/sergeant npc, rather than Horace. Don't forget to sign up in the main forum's exam thread, too!  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

kiwis poet

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:39 am
Luo1304
@kiwis poet: Honestly I'll probably split my training up into "days" and just blow through as much of it as I can to see if I can hopefully get some missions done. I'm hoping to finish in time for exams if they'll allow me to participate.

Sounds good. I don't think I'll try for the exams this time around, but hopefully we can run some missions together later on. I tend to spam my own training xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:54 am
Any new people in Suna that needs an RP buddy, im active every day and my character very new person friendly. Im asleep at a desk at the academy while typing training posts. Just come wake me to get something going.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:33 pm
AandOE

I'm probably blind AF and simply missed it, but does my rpc need Kage approval even to just sign up?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:44 pm
The Not So Casual Otaku
AandOE

I'm probably blind AF and simply missed it, but does my rpc need Kage approval even to just sign up?

It's an open invitation so far, so no, no need for an approval. Sign away!  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:45 pm
AandOE

Sweet, thanks so much for the speedy response!  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5887 5888 5889 5890 5891 5892 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games