Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5884 5885 5886 5887 5888 5889 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:17 pm
Sinful Katina

Fire would have a certain advantage perhaps?

It's not a written counter or implied, just thinking logically.

Thinking more Cordyceps.A mushroom that eats insects.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:19 pm
The Froggy Girl
Sinful Katina

All depends, they're a little more than just baseless insects but ones that feast on chakra and are born from a shinobi.  

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:35 pm
The Froggy Girl
Sinful Katina

Cordyceps also has multiple strains, one strain only effecting one type of insect or one subscpecies of insect. It also technically does not eat insects, moreso infests it and turns it in to a lifeless zombie. Some Cordyoceps also have an incubation period that varies widly throughout strains; I would think carefully before trying to use that fungal line, as it might take up a bunch of slots.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:12 am
Sinful Katina

All depends, they're a little more than just baseless insects but ones that feast on chakra and are born from a shinobi.

Who's to say that the Cordyceps would be a normal version of a fungus. Perhaps it is a chakra infused Cordyoceps that uses its spores to sucks chakra out of the target as the mushrooms fruit.

I Tortured Sleep I

Cordyceps also has multiple strains, one strain only effecting one type of insect or one subscpecies of insect. It also technically does not eat insects, more so infests it and turns it in to a lifeless zombie. Some Cordyoceps also have an incubation period that varies wildly throughout strains; I would think carefully before trying to use that fungal line, as it might take up a bunch of slots.

Wouldn't the Kikaichū be considered a species of insect? Though there are several different varients on the Kikaichū they would almost be considered the same class of insects?
As a side note, I wonder how a Moulding mushroom would react to a Kikaichū, as the Moulding mushroom seems to act a little bit like a Cordyoceps fungus that drains a target of their chakra. Would a Kikaichū be effected by a Moulding poison?

But to be precise, all this talk about mushrooms is nothing unless I can convince an admin that perhaps it would be interesting to have a fungal clan introduced to the guild that other people could have a chance to RP as.  

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:18 am
Oh dear lord. 51 Posts for Bloodline training. Time to grind it out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:08 am
Oooooooooooo snap guys! What is going on?!?!?!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:06 am
Well I've come to the conclusion that I'll be making a Weapon Using Oni Clansman. Hist 1st weapon will be the Kanabo. Dudes gunna' smash the world to pieces. biggrin After work I should have tome to begin his creation.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:09 am
I3ambi
Well I've come to the conclusion that I'll be making a Weapon Using Oni Clansman. Hist 1st weapon will be the Kanabo. Dudes gunna' smash the world to pieces. biggrin After work I should have tome to begin his creation.

"Kanabo, World Breaker", good name for a mace m8. What's this about a tome though?  

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:34 am
Odoeb
I3ambi

"Kanabo, World Breaker", good name for a mace m8. What's this about a tome though?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:44 am
Damn Mobile on gaia. I meant "time" haha. Yeah plan on going full japanese mythology. Custom techniques based on orges and tengus etc biggrin  

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:02 am
I3ambi
Damn Mobile on gaia. I meant "time" haha. Yeah plan on going full japanese mythology. Custom techniques based on orges and tengus etc biggrin

Yeah it didn't display any message for me for some reason, mobile for gaia is pretty lacking. Thats pretty neato tho. Are you thinking of min maxing the character? Like an all out strength focus?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:06 am
For the most part yeah. Smash and stomp. Probably going to go with Doton and Fuuton as elements. Should be allot of fun. When I get back I want to discuss possible storyline creation with people. See where we can all take this smile  

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:24 pm
I3ambi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Finally~ Someone who appreciates the kanabo in all its intended glory~  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:34 pm
I3ambi

Why... crying crying crying crying I was thinking of creating that same exact thing, a bartender girl that wields a Kanabo. Now if I do that, it will look like I am copying. Why do all of my character plans seem to keep getting dashed.  

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5884 5885 5886 5887 5888 5889 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games