Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5882 5883 5884 5885 5886 5887 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:16 am
Sinful Katina
Lanfaer
Sinful Katina
Lanfaer
Sinful Katina
Is there anyone in Sound? Or is it pretty dead right now?

Royal Burrito and myself are, yes User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And Codekasu, and a few others are coming.

Oho. Looks like I won't be alone in the sound!

To be fair, the Burrito and I are forming a sort of "antag" group that will eventually break off from the village and escape. Then, we'll go on anti-UHV strikes, raiding military bunkers and s**t as a means of trying to take back over the village/kill all shinobi/whatever. The goal changed a bit, but the basic goal is to stop the UHV, and then go about making sure that Shinobi learn to stop ******** the natural world over all whimsical like!

Oh dear, lol. Sounds like it could get complicated then for my character. Wish I've developed a better backstory for my character, I'm just letting time fill in the blanks though. Unfamiliar with the guild history so it'll take a bit ;w;

The UHV, or United Hidden Villages, are the main antagonist of the guild right now. They occupied Otogakure forcefully. Basically, they are made up of the much, much smaller "hidden villages" of the shinobi world, and they got sick of the big guys pushing them around. They developed futuristic tech that no Shinobi would ever use and destroyed Kumo and Kiri within minutes in character, and they nearly murdered the entire population in Kiri. Suna spanked them due to how powerful Genjutsu used to be, but that doesn't change that in Oto, they run everything. They hate shinobi, and we're treated with training wheels and chains to make sure we don't get out of control. One such is that without headbands we cannot use chakra. The entire village is filled with an anti-chakra zone, so without headbands nearly all techniques are useless. However, the Suna attack did show that at least some of the military are not happy with the war, and might be willing to end it, though to date no one has ******** tried to talk to them about it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:54 am
Lanfaer
Sinful Katina
Lanfaer
Sinful Katina
Lanfaer
Sinful Katina
Is there anyone in Sound? Or is it pretty dead right now?

Royal Burrito and myself are, yes User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And Codekasu, and a few others are coming.

To be fair, the Burrito and I are forming a sort of "antag" group that will eventually break off from the village and escape. Then, we'll go on anti-UHV strikes, raiding military bunkers and s**t as a means of trying to take back over the village/kill all shinobi/whatever. The goal changed a bit, but the basic goal is to stop the UHV, and then go about making sure that Shinobi learn to stop ******** the natural world over all whimsical like!

Oh dear, lol. Sounds like it could get complicated then for my character. Wish I've developed a better backstory for my character, I'm just letting time fill in the blanks though. Unfamiliar with the guild history so it'll take a bit ;w;

The UHV, or United Hidden Villages, are the main antagonist of the guild right now. They occupied Otogakure forcefully. Basically, they are made up of the much, much smaller "hidden villages" of the shinobi world, and they got sick of the big guys pushing them around. They developed futuristic tech that no Shinobi would ever use and destroyed Kumo and Kiri within minutes in character, and they nearly murdered the entire population in Kiri. Suna spanked them due to how powerful Genjutsu used to be, but that doesn't change that in Oto, they run everything. They hate shinobi, and we're treated with training wheels and chains to make sure we don't get out of control. One such is that without headbands we cannot use chakra. The entire village is filled with an anti-chakra zone, so without headbands nearly all techniques are useless. However, the Suna attack did show that at least some of the military are not happy with the war, and might be willing to end it, though to date no one has ******** tried to talk to them about it.

Hmm... Damn it.

This, will be problematic for me IC. Haha! I can't help but compare them to something of a militaristic fascism (not intending that to be inappropriate joke) of whatever ideals they may have then. Control not through power, but tech. Is that the ideal/premise of them?  

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:36 pm
Sinful Katina
Lanfaer
Sinful Katina
Lanfaer
Sinful Katina

Hmm... Damn it.

This, will be problematic for me IC. Haha! I can't help but compare them to something of a militaristic fascism (not intending that to be inappropriate joke) of whatever ideals they may have then. Control not through power, but tech. Is that the ideal/premise of them?

To be honest, though not fair, I'm gonna have to be harsh and say "that likely wasn't thought of by their makers". To my knowledge, they exist solely to kill every shinobi village we have, either through unleashing the Bijuu, which they have access to, or other duplicitous means. Now, given the movement didn't actually start in Otogakure, and the UHV invaded and captured it, you might not need to change much. The grand majority of Shinobi in Oto will likely hate them, as we are little better than second class citizens, and weapons to be thrown away once "used up".

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:16 pm
Hello everyone, getting back into rping as I missed it. I am still reading up on the guilds systems before I start building a character but as I am returning I thought I try this approach for once.

I am seeing if anyone is looking to rp a family member or someone close to them. I have rped in several Naruto guilds before and the most fun I had was when I was part of an Rp family. I have rped as children both ready for combat and too young for combat.

I have been rping for over 10+ years, most of my experience comes from Naruto guilds. I am active, always near a computer, and always willing to rp. So if someone is looking for a kid, sister, brother, crazy uncle, feel free to hit me up. I will tailor my character to fit any need, and you can have a constant rp companion. So shoot me a pm if this sounds like a plan heart  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:40 pm
Hey strangers, long time no see. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:50 pm
Asuna no Mikoto

Quick couple of things on your character. In your PAs you have the Ranton trait of black lightning, you don't need to put that there since it doesn't consume a PA slot, so you basically get another one, that's a character trait from the bloodline. Second, seeing as my Kumo character is the sole survivor of a clan that is meant to be the Daimyo's protectors, I think our characters will get along very well that is of course if we ignore the fact he's been banished from the village for being a little s**t.

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Asuna no Mikoto

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:41 pm
Aegon VI Targaryan
Asuna no Mikoto

Quick couple of things on your character. In your PAs you have the Ranton trait of black lightning, you don't need to put that there since it doesn't consume a PA slot, so you basically get another one, that's a character trait from the bloodline. Second, seeing as my Kumo character is the sole survivor of a clan that is meant to be the Daimyo's protectors, I think our characters will get along very well that is of course if we ignore the fact he's been banished from the village for being a little s**t.

"Get Along"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:06 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Hey strangers, long time no see. smile

what the... >_>

sup XD  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:24 am
Sooooooo, how's everyone doing? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:01 am
bb3000ae

Wondering why so many people I knew from POTS are doing here.  

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:22 pm
Aegon VI Targaryan
bb3000ae

Wondering why so many people I knew from POTS are doing here.

This is like the last active naruto guild on gaia, I'm seeing people from every guild i've ever been in lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:38 pm
With Dual Element Discipline does the Ninjutsu limit go like 6 Fuuton, 6 Donton and 6 Maruton?  

Super_X_Kami_X _Guru

Powerful Seeker

7,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:39 am
Super_X_Kami_X _Guru
With Dual Element Discipline does the Ninjutsu limit go like 6 Fuuton, 6 Donton and 6 Maruton?

Yep! This is correct. =)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:02 pm
Hmm. What should I do once I am done training in Sound.  

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:54 am
Hello, new here. What are the policies on jutsu lines? I have a fungal ninjutsu line that i like to use in all the naruto rp guilds i am apart of.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5882 5883 5884 5885 5886 5887 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games