Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5879 5880 5881 5882 5883 5884 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:29 pm
Fletcher Belecos
Herro all! 3nodding
Where can a noob get a hug around here?

Hello! gives free hug to the noob But you have to pay for any others! D<

Welcome to Shinobi Nations! I'm Tao, Vice Captain in charge of Forum Maintenance, Grand Judge, and Raikage of Kumogakure. Just a fair warning, we are going under a bit of reconstruction at the moment, rebalancing and updating everything, and we're working on adding a lot of missing information as quickly as we can, so please bear with us during the next couple of months!

If you have any question, or anything is unclear, feel free to send me a PM, post in our Q&A thread, or just quote me here, and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:46 pm
Fletcher Belecos
Herro all! 3nodding
Where can a noob get a hug around here?

Also, does anyone know why Kirigakure and Kumogakure are closed?

Closed because they has all the peeps.  

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:52 pm
Oh he edited his post while I was making my response. .-. Yes, Kumo and Kiri are closed until the other three villages catch up in members, or ours drop below a certain number.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:19 am
Lanfaer
Knight of BIood
question what does "• +1 smithing title." for workers class mean? Does it mean smithing types like those here? http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24556839#369431131
AD Reaper Elyse
It means you can auto gain a title in one of the four smiting-tree's your character can have. So say you pick black smith or tailoring as a smiting -tree you start with the "Apprentice" title and can assume materials to crft things with out having the 10 training/jobs practice it takes to even reach that level o a tree and the levels beyond it.

the benefit of smiting is that it's possible to sell your wears and you can make custom weapons with out expending custom slots or using up the limit on customs weapons we have that sits at two or three if you use a personal attribute to gain an extra custom slot for free or something like that.

This is actually incorrect. Everyone gains 4 Title Trees. What a Free Title does is allow you to gain 1 title in a 5th tree. Meaning, with 1 free title, you could gain access to learning the Apprentice title in another tree of crafts. However, you would be limited to Apprentice until you gain another Free Title. You under no circumstances auto-gain a title within the trees you already have access, and this basically just allows you to access smiths outside of the 4 normally each character is bound to. This is per AandOE, Ergo War, and Royal Burrito.

Guess I've been wrong bout this one for awhile, but then now I guess I'm a master to a fifth crafting three outside of the ones I've already listed for myself. Though I gotta say that logic just seems oft since nothing about that gift seemed to elude to gaining an extra crafting three since the rule was for, but I figure explaining that is a part of the overhaul. thanks Lan.  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:45 am
AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer
Knight of BIood
question what does "• +1 smithing title." for workers class mean? Does it mean smithing types like those here? http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24556839#369431131
AD Reaper Elyse
It means you can auto gain a title in one of the four smiting-tree's your character can have. So say you pick black smith or tailoring as a smiting -tree you start with the "Apprentice" title and can assume materials to crft things with out having the 10 training/jobs practice it takes to even reach that level o a tree and the levels beyond it.

the benefit of smiting is that it's possible to sell your wears and you can make custom weapons with out expending custom slots or using up the limit on customs weapons we have that sits at two or three if you use a personal attribute to gain an extra custom slot for free or something like that.

This is actually incorrect. Everyone gains 4 Title Trees. What a Free Title does is allow you to gain 1 title in a 5th tree. Meaning, with 1 free title, you could gain access to learning the Apprentice title in another tree of crafts. However, you would be limited to Apprentice until you gain another Free Title. You under no circumstances auto-gain a title within the trees you already have access, and this basically just allows you to access smiths outside of the 4 normally each character is bound to. This is per AandOE, Ergo War, and Royal Burrito.

Guess I've been wrong bout this one for awhile, but then now I guess I'm a master to a fifth crafting three outside of the ones I've already listed for myself. Though I gotta say that logic just seems oft since nothing about that gift seemed to elude to gaining an extra crafting three since the rule was for, but I figure explaining that is a part of the overhaul. thanks Lan.

Like Royal said, they work like formless slots in a way. You still have to write filling them, as they don't auto complete the missions you need to reach them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:09 pm
Praying Psycho Mantis

HeadlessKoko

I have arrived. *seductively pops bottle of champange*  

iKaze Arashi

Married Exhibitionist

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:36 pm
iKaze Arashi
Praying Psycho Mantis

HeadlessKoko

Bout time  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:34 pm
iKaze Arashi
Praying Psycho Mantis

HeadlessKoko

No! Bad! 14 is too young to be drinking!

*hands rattle instead*

Here, much more age appropriate.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

iKaze Arashi

Married Exhibitionist

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:15 pm
HeadlessKoko

...... I hate you.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:18 pm
HeadlessKoko
iKaze Arashi
Praying Psycho Mantis

HeadlessKoko

No! Bad! 14 is too young to be drinking!

*hands rattle instead*

Here, much more age appropriate.

*knocks away rattle*

Let the man drink his champagne!  

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:20 pm
iKaze Arashi
HeadlessKoko

...... I hate you.
Oh? And here I thought your strategy was to ignore these jokes until I stopped razz .  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:48 pm
HeadlessKoko

Aegon VI Targaryan

evil evil evil mad mad mad mad

Lemme drink woman! >.>  

iKaze Arashi

Married Exhibitionist

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

kiwis poet

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:21 pm
If a bloodline technique is a ninjutsu, do post reductions for ninjutsu apply?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:41 pm
#Possiblybestguildi'vejoinedyet

kiwis poet
If a bloodline technique is a ninjutsu, do post reductions for ninjutsu apply?

also I asked the question recently and got an answer. Are you referring to training in the academy for bloodline techniques? As the post reductions you get there for ninjutsu DO apply to bloodline techniques as well.

If that isn't what you're asking about though I'll direct you to this thread. You'll get an answer asap!  

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:29 am
Odoeb

Good ol' Odoeb. Figured once the recruitment drive started it'd only be a matter of time before you found your way over. It's Set, in case you haven't been able to tell by my hundredth name change. Hope you enjoy your time in the guild  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5879 5880 5881 5882 5883 5884 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games