Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5878 5879 5880 5881 5882 5883 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:50 am
(( I got my new laptop *squeals like a school girl* My doppelganger notes are intact Last reports where I just sent Yedrin out heading towards the bar. Wheee!! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:24 am
((Yay!!!! biggrin emotion_hug ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:38 am
*the mistress' printed list of demands was hand delivered some time early in the night last night... after which Tes promptly proceeded to burn it right in front of Victor sweatdrop Ryzan assured the man that he had another copy and would be sure to try to see to it that the mistress' needs are met sweatdrop While Tes is busy making arrangements for crew and equipment, Ryzan goes upstairs to try to catch Kyle, unsure of what his hours are.

He shows the list of demands to Kyle and briefs him on the plans so far for the movie shoot as far as location goes and asks for his assistance in contacting the necessary people to fulfill the mistress' demands. While meeting with Kyle, his phone begins to ring, but having been so long since he's gotten a phone call, he's forgotten how to go about answering it and it ends up going to voicemail crying He gets Kyle to help him navigate to his voicemail, checks the message, then calls back... only to reach Psy's voicemail in return* Gi ussta sweatdrop

Voicemail to Psyzapp from Ryzan
Vendui' jabbress~ I am mzilst often asleep in the afternoon, jhal I suppose that will have to change soon with this film endeavor we have taken on sweatdrop Perhaps this Saturday so I have time to adjust first? I will be looking forward to it immensely~

Aluve'~

*hangs up and continues on his discussion with Kyle until he's sure everything will be taken care of, then returns to his quarters to check on Tes' progress and make sure he is actually working on it*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:08 pm
User ImageBandaidd causally walks into the bar and looks around. She sighs while taking a seat at the bar.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:49 pm
User ImageShe feels the nothingness of the bar so Bandaidd gets off the stool and leaves.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:51 pm
*Arrives at MW in a limo and a driver goes to the door to the Dark Elves and knocks as Psy waits in the smoke tinted limo.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:57 pm
*the driver is left having to knock several times since Ry is busy futzing with his outfit, trying to make sure it's just right. In the meantime, Tes gets annoyed by the persistent knocking, answers the door, and tells the man to buzz off* stare

No, wait! crying
*rushes to the door, squeezing past his husband and shooting him a glare just before heading out, following the driver back to the limo and loading into the back after the door is opened for him*

Vendui' jabbress~! whee
*moves closer to the mistress and gives her a tight hug*
It has been far too long crying

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:01 pm
*Hugs Ryzan and about tears up. It HAS been far too long and she should never let that happen again. crying She tells the driver "onward" and sits right next to Ryzan holding his hand in both of hers as the limo exits the parking lot.* Ryzan! How are you? You look spectacular! Catch me up on your happenings. emotion_kirakira  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:13 pm
Gi ussta~ sweatdrop I am afraid naut too mzilt sweatdrop Quortek and I have been quite the hermits for some time sweatdrop Rilu'oh, he has been teaching me a bit about how to operate these motor vehicle contraptions that so many get around in on this world whee He was a complete mess the first few times he gave me control of his own vehicle, jhal I think he is getting mzild accustomed to it. 3nodding

Though, we have naut gone out on a lesson since yathrin had her child stare

*waves that subject off*
I am getting rather excited about this movie project that we have taken on, though. whee Though, I must ask, what exactly is it that made you choose Quortek to be in charge of this undertaking? He is naut ves experienced in such a thing as far as I am aware sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:20 pm
*Didn't realize Miro had her baby and is hoping her gift is working out well. Listens and contemplates an answer.* As you know, I am a fan a active patron of the "arts" in many forms. I myself have an affinity to such pastimes. cool And I see an untapped talent in Quortek. I get an unspoken sense…call it intuition if you will… of his creativity and I feel given the opportunity he could create a masterpiece. I just cannot sit by and let that go to waste. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:31 pm
I cannot say that I see the same thing in him sweatdrop , jhal I will do my best to assist and try to ensure he does naut disappoint you. sweatdrop

Jhal, enough about me. How have affairs been with you? Quite busy I imagine, now having children and all. I have often meant to visit since you gave birth, jhal never quite get around to it sweatdrop crying

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:43 pm
*Takes out her iphone and shows Ryzan pictures of the children.* William and I have been having …… issues. User Image I just get this nagging feeling that he hardly knows me as a person. I mean, we've always hit it off in the bedroom if you catch my drift, but we're just so……different. I'm not sure how to even describe it.

We've been trying to communicate and work on the obstacles. But I just sometimes get this feeling that I'm simply too much too fast. I try real hard to relate to him, you know. He's just so… I don't know. He is asking me for some kind of plan. Some step by step plan of action he can to do just make our communication differences disappear like magic and not do anything.

But you know, he did manage to ask me out to dinner for tonight. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:18 pm
*smiles as the mistress flips through different pictures of her children. They seem so much bigger than he thought they would be* eek

Naqualla'in~ I am sorry to hear things have naut been well between you and your m'ranndii, jhal at the same time, I feel I can relate quite a bit. At least you know he is trying to a degree... though there are some things one needs to figure out for themselves.

*looks down at his own wedding ring*
To be quite honest, the relationship between myself and Quortek has been a bit, as they say, "shaky" as of late as well. Like you are feeling with your m'ranndii, Quortek and I are similarly from quite different worlds... *lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles* .. naut literally of course wink There are times in which I have wondered why I felt our relationship would have at all worked. He has never even been involved with a man before or showed any interest in it... provided he was naut intoxicated sweatdrop *cough* ninja

Mzilt of the time lately has been spent in a rather... *eyes wander the ceiling of the limo as he tries to find an appropriate word* ... I suppose "mundane" way. We go through the motions and tolerate each other... sometimes we may even have brief moments in which we forget our problems and pretend things are the same as they once were, rilu'oh... it is naut at all the same....

Gi ussta sweatdrop Listen to me babbling. That is naut what you want to hear sweatdrop It is mzilst bronretla that your m'ranndii is taking you to dinner~ Judging from that smile, it must have been quite some time since he last treated you to such a thing.

{{*pauses scene*}}

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:16 pm
*Completely understands what Ryzan is saying and can relate. She nods and sighs heavily.* I sometimes wonder some of the very same things.… except for the man on man thing. sweatdrop

William does try. neutral I mean he cut back his hours at work, telecommuting, spending more time with the children. I just don't know if he's truly happy. We haven't had ……… sex ……… in a very long time. User Image Probably longer than I've ever gone without. stressed But I just don't want some quick fix and going through the motions. User Image He just tries so hard to please me that I think he simply tries to do what he thinks I want. How is that genuine? User Image I have lots of people in my employ going around and do exactly what I say or what I want all the time, but I PAY them. User Image

He did ask me out though. User Image Course the last couple of times we went out we had an argument sweatdrop , and then he took me out in the middle of nowhere. User Image Like there were literally dirt roads, Ryzan. User Image And I walked on a dirt trail. It took all of my concentration and grabbing onto William in order for me to not completely ruin my shoes!! gonk

My kitty suggested that I take him to a gun range. User Image I mean I've shot a gun, but it was more like a close range kind of deal…you know like shoot someone in the kneecap to get them to talk kind of practice. User Image
*grins*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:59 pm
Psyzapp-d
I sometimes wonder some of the very same things.… except for the man on man thing. sweatdrop

William does try. neutral
{{He tries to be with men? emotion_awesome *shoos Tes out of his post* stressed }}

Gi ussta~ It is certainly the wiser decision to wait. When it comes to matters of intimacy, one of the mzilst important aspects is the mind. If your mind is troubled and therefore naut quite absorbed in the moment, then the release is rather... unsatisfying. Even depressing, one could say....

*looks down and off to the side for a moment at that last part, then shakes his head to clear his thoughts and forces a slight smile*
Jhal at least there has been some progress. Rilu'oh, if he does everything for you out of a sense of duty rather than because he truly wishes to, then that is quite a problem...

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
You know, Quortek and I have never been ves religious at any point in our lives, rilu'oh the topic does arise now and again, especially since Quortek at times likes to visit a nearby temple for free food when he's too lazy to cook rolleyes One time while there, I proposed the question, "If God is all powerful and it is everyone's true calling to love and worship God, then why does He naut simply make it so?" The religious man I was questioning did naut even hesitate. He said, "Because then it wouldn't be love".

No one wishes for those that are supposed to love them to simply do things for them because they feel obligated to or out of fear of the consequences if they do naut. It is the actions performed selflessly out of a genuine desire to please that are truly meaningful.

Perhaps the next time he decides to take you on such a remote venture, he should take your fashion into mzild consideration sweatdrop Doing things you believe each other would like could be of great help, though.

...... though now I wonder what you mean by "my kitty suggested"... sweatdrop

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5878 5879 5880 5881 5882 5883 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games