Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:29 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good. Glad to hear it.

I think I'm on the verge of dozing off, myself. emotion_zzz

I slept late cause I did not sleep to well last night..but I will be alright...I am listening to music and just relaxing playing BG..

Ah, that's good.

I'm sort of uncomfortable. I ant to sleep, and I don't want to sleep, and I'm falling asleep and I can't sleep. I don't know what to do. emotion_0A0

if it were me I would if I did not have anything that I need to do...I would just forget everything else and relax and let sleep come...that is what I had to do to finally get some sleep last night...

Yeah, but I'm having a hard time sleeping... I suddenly kind of hurt everywhere. >.<

that is not good....I know the feeling I have felt that way before and don't like it...I hope you are not coming down with the stuff we had here....
well two people spoke to me just said hi..mainly used my glow to continue their conversation....so I guess that is how it will be so now I know where I stand with two...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good. Glad to hear it.

I think I'm on the verge of dozing off, myself. emotion_zzz

I slept late cause I did not sleep to well last night..but I will be alright...I am listening to music and just relaxing playing BG..

Ah, that's good.

I'm sort of uncomfortable. I ant to sleep, and I don't want to sleep, and I'm falling asleep and I can't sleep. I don't know what to do. emotion_0A0

if it were me I would if I did not have anything that I need to do...I would just forget everything else and relax and let sleep come...that is what I had to do to finally get some sleep last night...

Yeah, but I'm having a hard time sleeping... I suddenly kind of hurt everywhere. >.<

that is not good....I know the feeling I have felt that way before and don't like it...I hope you are not coming down with the stuff we had here....
well two people spoke to me just said hi..mainly used my glow to continue their conversation....so I guess that is how it will be so now I know where I stand with two...

Ugh... I dunno. emotion_zombie

Oh... I see...?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:23 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah, that's good.

Oh... I see...?

I hope not cause I felt terrible with it...

yeah if that is they way they want to be then fine...don't expect anymore from me...I wash my hands of them...gotta eat be back...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:53 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

You know that ludicrous idea you have that I'm lucky or something? And remember that comment you had just made about hitting all of the targets? -_-

I just realized a few things. You've already hit more targets than I did the entire last round. Maybe the one before that, too.

And I bet you didn't realize that virtually every reset is while I'm absent. -_-
And when we finally finished a round while I was here, the reset was still postponed for like four days and the new targets were put up while I was gone? -_-

That's the summary of my lucky. >.<

I just got lucky to roll when the list first went up LOL - haven't hit a thing since! LOL and no I didn't realize about the resets - this is my first time playing this game

and why Kay you are soooo lucky.... wink you have a friend like me!!! rofl  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:53 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

You know that ludicrous idea you have that I'm lucky or something? And remember that comment you had just made about hitting all of the targets? -_-

I just realized a few things. You've already hit more targets than I did the entire last round. Maybe the one before that, too.

And I bet you didn't realize that virtually every reset is while I'm absent. -_-
And when we finally finished a round while I was here, the reset was still postponed for like four days and the new targets were put up while I was gone? -_-

I just got lucky to roll when the list first went up LOL - haven't hit a thing since! LOL and no I didn't realize about the resets - this is my first time playing this game

Kay: 140
Droid: 30

Roll 2, 2, 1. -_-

And then there's Nia... I think she's making my point for me. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:55 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah, that's good.

Oh... I see...?

yeah if that is they way they want to be then fine...don't expect anymore from me...I wash my hands of them...gotta eat be back...

*shrugs*

I see... >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:04 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh... I see...?

*shrugs*

I see... >.<

yeah...I am just going to go on my merry way..have fun where I will and when I will with whom I will..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:28 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh... I see...?

*shrugs*

I see... >.<

yeah...I am just going to go on my merry way..have fun where I will and when I will with whom I will..

Oh, I see.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh... I see...?

*shrugs*

I see... >.<

Oh, I see.

yeah

I see in your siggy someone vandalized your world of text...how did that happen??  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh... I see...?

*shrugs*

I see... >.<

Oh, I see.

yeah

I see in your siggy someone vandalized your world of text...how did that happen??

I hadn't checked in on it for a couple of weeks, and when I finally did, the word f**k was spammed all over the page, and the conversations were all changed to be explicit and dirty. >.<

I think I got it all cleaned up though.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:47 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

*shrugs*

I see... >.<

Oh, I see.

yeah

I hadn't checked in on it for a couple of weeks, and when I finally did, the word f**k was spammed all over the page, and the conversations were all changed to be explicit and dirty. >.<

I thinks that is sick when people do something like that...
I hope so I enjoyed going there and seeing the different things people wrote....
well I must obey the voices in my head and say nighters...you have a good one too...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:49 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

*shrugs*

I see... >.<

Oh, I see.

yeah

I thinks that is sick when people do something like that...
I hope so I enjoyed going there and seeing the different things people wrote....
well I must obey the voices in my head and say nighters...you have a good one too...

Alright, good night. See ya around. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:59 am
Nia Phoenix

Got three hits in a row night before last... Odds of losing last night... 1 in 64. I lost, of course, missing all three attacks against a droid with 30 health. >.<;;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:37 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Kay: 140
Droid: 30

Roll 2, 2, 1. -_-

And then there's Nia... I think she's making my point for me. >.<

crying  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:44 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Got three hits in a row night before last... Odds of losing last night... 1 in 64. I lost, of course, missing all three attacks against a droid with 30 health. >.<;;

well, I'm facing a droid with 30 health tonight! if I miss....... emotion_bigvein  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games