Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:00 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

"Naruto cosplay? Hm...I bet that's gonna be awesome. I agree, I can't see you as Naruto...but Sasuke? Really? Mmm...I don't know. I think you would make a much better Kakashi." the violinist mulled it over, thinking very seriously about the show and the characters, and what would probably suit Kou the best.

For a few minutes, Ryu fell silent. He was listening, but had started shoveling food in like some kind of eating machine! It figured, given the fact that he hadn't really eaten all day and was starving! Plus, the curry was really tasty. Really, really tasty!

Grabbing a napkin, the star wiped the traces of curry from around his mouth and let out a cute hiccup-like burp.

"English Conversation Cafe? Hm...I don't see why not. I know English, but I really, really need to brush up on it. To say I'm a little bit rusty is an understatement." the vocalist laughed, getting up and taking his discarded dinner box to the trash.

"So...you're gonna stay the night tonight, aren't you, baby?" Ryuukaze asked casually, assuming that Kou wouldn't want to have to go all the way back to his place this late in the evening.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:11 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Ah, give Nezumi a break. Poor b*****d probably just got so drunk last night that he crashed and burned this morning. It's happened to the best of us." Chiyou crossed his arms and sighed, still not sure what to think of the manager. He felt pretty bad for the guy now. Still thought he was weird...and he definitely knew Nezumi could be kind of a d**k sometimes...but everyone had their hangups and their reasons.

"Oh...or maybe...maybe Nezumi got lucky last night and that's what had him tied up all day!" Hideki burst out laughing as if that were the most impossible, absurd thing ever.
Little did he know how spot on he was.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:13 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Ten times better?" Izzy found that hard to believe but he didn't flat out disagree. Akihiko had seen something and surely if Katsumi had been a jerk with the boy, Akihiko would have laid into him. "Good...wait? You think he's being abused right now?"

To Ruki that possibility could be likely with Izo involved but what would they be able to do about it? Call the cops? Izo need to be taken down, however, god knew how. "You think he'll inherit Smash? Last time I looked at Smash's hierarchy, the replacement for Matsumoto Izo was undecided. I suppose that doesn't mean that there isn't something off the main books but I've got to wonder what the old man has planned."

Izzy had to agree that if Katsumi was at least on their side and friendly enough all the companies could prosper. There was plenty of stars out there that needed help to get into the industry. "Izo is only in his late 50s...I think he might be turning 60 this year. That means he could be around for a long time." Izzy grumbled at the thought but then leaned in to kiss Akihiko's face as he rubbed it all over.

"You're so cute when you try to wake up and think in the morning." he grinned then went back to his serious conversation, "Yes, I'd like that too. Just to be able to have less headaches in the future. And...by that time, Ko will be a grown man. Doing the tours probably like you....now." It was an interesting thought that the boy could one day be heartbreaker like his partner at this age.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki watched as Katsumi wrote the letter. Then had an idea. He picked up his cellphone and turned on the video recording. Hiroki kept the video high enough so he wouldn't catch Katsumi fully naked. "I should have taken more photos of you before this day...just in case....But since I cannot, I just wanted to tell you, that your smile makes my heart jump...your kiss makes my day brighter...and your Kitten Furr hair...Mm...I always want that right under my chin as I hold you at night. You're beautiful....Katsumi. Aishiteru."

He took the letter with his free, "I'll keep it safe. Just in case. But...I'm certain you'll come back to me."

If Katsumi wanted to say something to the camera, he would be able to.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Do you know what you got into

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"You're asking me the time? When I was asking you?" Sai groaned then laughed as this situation seemed too ridiculous. "Ishihara-san? Hmm...that name...maybe I've heard it before. I don't think I've met him. God!"

He scrambled around and ran into the bathroom as he heard Ko yell from downstairs, "YOU-SAN is here Uncle SHOU!!!"

"Oh great, You-san? Who the hell is that?!" asked Sai and that question was being directed at Naoko as he hurried into the closet and grabbed any of the masks. "Naoko, get me some clothes out of that closet. I can't find anything in there!"

Sai shoved on the mask which turned out to be a full mask from the day's Shou played the Djini on stage. Rushing out of the room in his PJs, he hollered downstairs to Ko. "Take our guest to the living room please!"

"OK!!" Ko called back then looked at You. "Ohayougozaimasu! I'm always up early but Uncle Shou is running late today. He usually up before me...except when he's...mm...not up before me."

Ko glanced back and looked up the stairs where You couldn't see yet. He saw 'Shou' in PJs and a mask he had never seen. "Umm...go back to bed Uncle Shou. You-san is going to talk to me about school stuff. So I'm ok!"

Sai nodded and walked back into the bedroom taking off the mask. "You-san equals Ishihara-san?" He made his way into the bathroom and put the mask back on the shelf with the tons of other ones. "I think Ko knows it's me. He's a smart kid."

Out in the hallway, Ko smiled at You, "We can go into the living room! Soo...what are you going to teach me today? Do I get recesses? Will you play soccer with me?" Ko's mind wasn't quite into study mode. He wanted to have fun!"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Akihiko paused, looked at Izzy, then arched an eyebrow. "Urusai na..." he said with a half smirk before pushing his partner playfully back onto the bed with one hand. "I'm tired and I hate mornings and you calling me cute this early just doesn't compute." the young tiger added with a yawn, glancing back at Izzy.
His teasing face though grew serious again. "Someone's abusing him and I know it's not Asato. You don't just get marks like that naturally. I mean... they were burn circles over his joints with little needle p***k marks in the middle. Hell if I know what happened but it's not normal." Akihiko scratched the back of his head as he yawned, careful of Nikki's weave job. "Ugh don't remind me that the b*****d's still got years in him. But..." Narcissus suddenly smirked. "What do you think we'll be doing when we're sixty, ne? Asato's older than me so I'm guessing Ohayou will be under my wings fully by then."

Katsu tilted his head to the side and smiled at the camera phone. "Good idea, Asato-kun. Kitten Fur... You better not show this to anyone you know. Plus I'm naked!" of course Azriel couldn't help but laugh softly at his partner's words. "Photos are important. But I think the real thing is better. I..." his eyes glanced to the clock.
9:48am.
"s**t, Izo will be here in like ten minutes." the bat pouted. "And I wanted to crawl back in bed and cuddle... Okay okay so since you're recording me... well, No one hurt Asato-kun or Kaito-kun. Even me! Don't kick them out of the house either. They're important to me, to who I am right now. So listen up Katsu because yes I know you'll be watching this... you told Asato-kun the truth about the drugs and he still stayed with you so don't blow it. Don't drive him away because he makes you happy... you just may not remember it. Anything else important I wrote in the letter Asato-kun has and YES that's our blood on it." Katsu added with a laugh before waving the camera away and tackling Hiroki back onto the bed.
"Would it be too much to ask if Kaito-kun stayed with you while I'm gone? I worry about him being alone with me not here..." Azriel asked, his nose brushed against Hiroki's own nose.

User Image

"I'm groggy and can't see yet." Naoko complained, straightening his glass and blinking repeatedly. He stood, heading for the closet, digging and digging and eventually coming back with a pair of flared out black pants and a somewhat zebra patterend top with puffy sleeves.
"Gods Shou wears weird things..." the blond spoke, laying it out on the bed as Sai walked back in. "Huh? Yeah, Ishihara You. He's the VP of PR at SMASH but Shou decided he'd tutor Ko. He works some security detail too because he was at the onsen... he got shot there too... He's a nice guy though. Really into fish. Ko-kun likes him so I guess that helped Shou decide on him for a tutor... I mean, introducing Ko to a bunch of people isn't exactly a good idea..." amber eyes rolled. "Thank you, Narcissus." he added sarcastically.
Ko may not know a ton of people... but a ton knew him now.
"But um... really? He sent you back up here then, ne?" the blond laughed, sitting on the edge of the bed. "You going back to sleep or are you just going to try and keep out of Ishihara-san's line of sight? He might know you're not Shou too, niisan..."

Walking into the living room, Ishihara kept the pleasant smile on his face. "Actually, Ko-kun, I thought that today we could go over what you do know and what you need to work on so that I can plan out a proper schedule for you. So today you won't be learning anything new most likely, but tomorrow's an entirely different story." the man spoke, carefully drawing a tablet out of his bag and switching it on.
Dark eyes glanced to the stairs. "Is Shou-san feeling alright? I'm a bit surprised that he hasn't greeted me himself... I'm also rather surprised that Yamada-san isn't here yet. I always thought him an almost permanent staple at your uncle's side." he added with a bit of a laugh before reaching into his bag again and drawing out another tablet, though this one was for Ko. "Both of these have the same programs more or less so you'll be doing a lot of paperless work from this. Is that alright, Ko-kun? Oh wait recess... hmmm... Well I suppose I could play a bit. It will be good for you to get the chance to stretch your legs between subjects."

Pulling up and parking, Nakai shook his head. "I doubt he got lucky, Hi-chan. But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until I know the truth one way or another."
The blond turned off the car and got out, coming around to the passenger's side and helping Chiyou out of the car. "I'd rather not think about Nezumi-san tied up..." the guitarist teased.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:19 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh you lazy adorable tiger!" Izzy said with a bright grin as Akihiko pushed him back on the bed. He was very fond of this yawny playful side of Akihiko. Not quite awake enough to cause trouble and not quite grumpy enough at this moment to get his finger wagging.

"Mm...then maybe we should talk to Hiroki-san when we can get him by himself. I'm not sure when that will be...and well if Hiroki-san did open up to you, Just make sure you've thought out your questions before you ask. I'm not sure I should be around for that conversation because he'll probably not tell me as much. Although I'm surprised he opened up to you considering your track record with him some days." Izzy tapped a finger on his lips trying to think how to best approach things but this was something that couldn't be taken care of for at least a few days.

"When we're sixty? Mm....vacationing in....New York or Paris while ummm...someone else runs Ohayou for a few weeks? Someone you've groomed for the job. Well Hiroki groomed because you probably will still have trouble with business skills." he laughed some of it off because really he couldn't think that far ahead.

Although, he assumed that Akihiko was right, Hiroki was almost 40 and by the time they were 60...well Hiroki if he was still alive would be in his 80s. But then he sighed a little, "If your brother stays with Hiroki that long, I'd be surprised but, if he did....I think by that time you should make sure to be closer to your brother. He'll need you then."

Izzy knew there were a few hard facts about age. Katsumi was about 20 years younger than Hiroki he guessed. Age would catch up with the Elephant of Ohayou one day.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Who would I show?" laughed Hiroki as he paned down just a hair but never far enough to catch Katsumi's whole body, "Yes, you are naked. And an adorable naked it is." He nodded the camera so it looked like he was agreeing on video.

The phone fell to the side as Katsumi tacked Hiroki but he didn't have time to turn it off so words would end up on the video even as the camera pointed to the ceiling. "Sure...If he wants to. I mean, this is his home. He might be happier staying here...and I'm sure he has work doesn't he? But if he wants to come I'll take him to my place. I have to pack anyway to move into the estate. They won't let me stay in the modest home full time."

"Your adorable...and your nose tickles.." he giggled a little under his breath before kissing those lips, " I wish I could keep all these kisses close by...I'm going to miss you. I'll be waiting for you to come home."

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai glanced at the clothes. "Seriously? You expect me to wear that?!" Ok so this is what he got for asking sleepy Naoko to find him clothes. "There has to be something NORMAL in the closet. Like closer to me normal with enough flair to be mostly like Shou without Zebra strips!?" He hurried into the closet and started trying to search the shelves. "I could wear a kimono...No too much work. Where are the shirts!?"

"So that's who that is. Mm...Ok well I guess I'll need be careful. Crap...that means the Zebra strips doesn't it." He walked back out grabbed the pants and then stared at the shirt before grabbing that too then headed for the shower.

"Mm... I think it's going to be a long day..." he said as he hopped into the shower and started to scrub. "Likes fish? Uh...yeah. Ko-kun sent me back to my room. Said he didn't need help. He's a smart kid...I think you're right. I should try to stay out of sight or at least make my presence limited like getting coffee...no chai...Shou hates coffee. Ugh...why can't he have the same palette as me?"

Then he poked his wet head out of the shower, "You should sneak to your room and get cleaned up. Wouldn't want that man to see you leaving this room or something."

-------------

"Oh....ok.. umm.. sure." Ko scratched his head and then glanced to the stairs were You was looking, "Oh he's ok. He's just having a bad hair morning."

"Yamada-san will be here soon I think. He makes breakfast when he comes. But I don't think he wants to be stuck to Uncle Shou that close. That would be weird. Don't you think?" Ko looked up at You with this boyish look of how odd that previous statement would be if true.

"So we are going to use tablets! YAY. I like tablets. I like my IPad a lot." Then he giggled, "Yes, recess! OH Wait! I have something for you! Stay right here!" With that Ko raced up stairs to his room and ran inside grabbing the big present he had forgotten a long time back to give to the man.

Soon he was running back downstairs with a Christmas wrapped huge sized gift. "This is for you!" He stuffed the large present in You's hands.

It was then the door bell rang. "OH got to get that!" Ko squeaked then raced to the cameras. "Its a delivery guy...and Yamada-san!"

Ko then ran to the door and opened it. "Hi Yamada-san. Oh Hi...Umm...what's this?"

The delivery man presented a large box marked from Nihon label.

"I'll take that in Ko-kun." said Yamada as he took the package and signed for it then went into the house. "Ah...Ishihara-san, I see you got here earlier than me." He set the huge box to the side and then set down his briefcase. "Ko-kun is Shou-sama awake?"

"Umm..yes but he's having a bad hair day so he's late." Ko answered then pointed at You. Open your present!!"

(OOC: Inside is the giant stuffed shark from Finding Nemo with a huge hungry smile on his face. It's the size of a body pillow.)

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

"Well I suppose I could play Kakashi but I thought playing the bad guy might be fun." he winked then laughed as Ryuu was seriously considering what would look better on him.

Kou just watched as Ryuu at his curry. It was like he hadn't eatten all day! "Well I need some practice too so why don't we plan to go together! But you'll have to look like everyone else on the street so we don't have your entire fan club showing up at the cafe." he grinned and patted Ryuu's hand.

"I planned on staying the night. Going home on the train this late is impossible and the cab is kind of expensive." answered Kou as he set down his empty plate and smiled at Ryuu before yawning. "And I'm just a little tired so I just want to relax. I'll probably need a shower though....I always feel grungy after work."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:48 pm

Naoko was laying on the bed again, perfectly content and comfortable... until his brother popped back out of the shower.
"Ugh... you realize I'll just go to sleep again, don't you?" he asked with a mischievous smile on his face.
Sighing, the pianist got up and headed for the door. "If you need me, I'll be in my room. I need to check the progress on the kimono set I've designed for Lucky-san... then again... damn I did promise but now Narcissus doesn't deserve it." Annoyed Naoko waved his hands in the air before slipping from the room.
Silent as the grave he was back in the Egyptian palace known as his bedroom. And seriously not a moment too soon because by the time he closed and locked the door, not only was Ko running down the hall... but his parting gift from Oreo very nearly dropped the pianist to his knees.

"Bad hair? Surely it can't be that bad." Ishihara said with a slight laugh. "Mmm well if you haven't had breakfast yet, Ko-kun, I can help with that. I..." the man laughed. "Iie iie, Ko-kun. I didn't mean a physical staple that holds paper together. I meant... a necessity. A staple of life. Something you need and something you expect to always be there. For me, a staple of life is a good book and a fine wine. For you a staple of life would be a piano and sheet music."
Suddenly however Ko was dashing off talking about a present and then the boy came back, shoving a box, a Christmas gift, into the shark's hands. He didn't move to open it however for the door rang then.
"I do like to be punctual, Yamada-san." You spoke with a smile, bowing politely to the man. "I fear your star's feet made an entrance but the rest of him scurried back to the bedroom. I hear a shower though so perhaps he's simply putting on his face?"
As Ishihara was sitting down, Ko distracted him once more. "I feel bad not having anything for you. Am I going to open this and find an apple inside?" he joked, unwrapping the gift.
The body-sized shark stuffed animal though... caught him by surprise. "Where did you find this, Ko-kun? It's really quite unique." Ishihara smiled to the boy. "Thank you very much, Ko-kun. I'm sure it will look quite nice in my tank room and make for a comfortable pillow for my reading chair."

"I want him safe. You're high profile, Asato-kun. I want you to protect him where I can not." Azriel replied with a smile, stealing a soft kiss. "Miss me and pine for me so that when I return... you won't want to let me go for a week." the bat giggled, winking at his partner.
"But now... sadly... I have to get dressed. Just..." gently, Katsumi ran his fingers along Hiroki's brow, across the temple, then down the man's cheek. "Keep remembering this adorable me, ne? And when I come back... let's take that trip... just the two of us."
Again Katsu kissed Hiroki, before springing off the bed with a smile and heading to the closet.

Nine minutes later he was dressed and ready to go with a minute left to spar. Katsumi dashed down the stairs, stopping at Kaito's room to say goodbye quickly before the doorbell rang.

User Image

"Yeah, I'll talk with Hiroki one on one. I'll probably have to get him drunk again though." Akihiko replied, stretching his arms up over his head. "Shouldn't be too hard... long as I just keep pouring." he added with a wink and a smile.
Carefully Narcissus got out of bed, rubbing his eyes for a moment. His contacts were beginning to bother him... so the young tiger reached into the bedside table and brought out a bottle of eye drops. A few squirts and a blink or two and everything went right back into focus properly.
Of course then he yawned again.
"I hate mornings... Ne, Ruki... I wonder if people would say that of us... I mean, that they would be surprised if we remained together for so long." Akihiko smirked slightly. "Part of me looks forward to seeing you with grey hair, you know." the musician teased before tossing his pillow over Izzy's head playfully and heading toward the bathroom.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:29 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Get him drunk? Is that why he opened up to you before? Oh good grief!" Izzy shook his head then nipped Akihiko's chest. "Trouble...you are so much trouble. What am I going to do with you?"

He watched as Akihiko go out of bed then he pulled himself up and slipped out from under the covers. Putting his feet to the floor he started stretching. "So you think you could live with me for a life time? I'm sure that people wouldn't believe it." he winked as he slowly bent over and touched his toes. He knew he could live a life time with Akihiko as long as the man kept growing as he did. "You want to see my grey hair!? No...you don't get to see that for another 40 years so you're going to have to stick around that long! Evil man!" He grabbed up the pillow and tossed it right back at Akihiko, slapping the man's but as he slipped into the bathroom.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Alright, I'll take him with me. But he might fuss." Hiroki smiled and then kissed back not wanting to let go. "You're such a handful.....but...Aishiteru, Katsumi. I'll always remember the adorable you. My favorite part...among other things." He squeezed Katsumi's butt before letting him sprint off the bed.

It wasn't long before Katsumi had run downstairs to meet the doorbell...and Hiroki's smile fell. "Don't cry...don't cry....Asato...." He sucked in air and wiped his eyes from the tears that started to descend.

He picked up his phone. and sucked in breath. "Oh shoot. I didn't turn this off." He clicked the button on the phone and then hit the screen. It was saved but his heart was just hurting. He got up and raced downstairs but...Katsumi was gone. Even as he looked out the door, he could only see the lights of the limo down the street. "Aishiteru...please...just let him come home to me."

Closing the door, he slowly walked up stairs with slumped shoulders and Kaito was waiting, "He'll come home. He'll be alright. Katsu said I had to go with you even though I want to stay here."

Hiroki nodded, "You can help me pack then. I'm moving to the Estate soon."

Kaito nodded as well and felt down....but there was nothing he could do.

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Haru sighed, "So...he's running a little late. Ok...I'll wait. So what are you teaching Ko-kun today?"

Ko looked at his tablet then at Haru. "Lots of things I think."

Meanwhile Sai rushed out of the shower and then semi dried his hair. Shou's hair was a tour of duty for Sai and soon he just grabbed the whole lot of it and put it in a pony tail. Too many extensions to deal with. But at least everything was clean!

He threw on the zebra striped top and then the jeans finding a belt to match. Then he stared at the masks. He had to wear one if he wasn't putting a crap load of makeup. So he picked a black mask to match the jeans. Something simple but enough to get his face covered. This was all done in under 10 minutes. Very impressive considering Shou never moved that fast when he was dressing up.

Sai finally walked downstairs and greeted the men below.

"Ah...Ishihara-san, Yamada-san. So glad you could come. I'm running a tad behind today...." apologized Sai as Shou.

"Shou-sama weren't we suppose to go to the studio today?" asked Yamada as he walked into the kitchen, "I'll get breakfast ready, Ishihara-san. Please continue with Ko-kun's class." He was chuckling under his breath seeing You with the Shark. That was too cute. He wanted a photo but couldn't take one there.

"I'll help you out, Yamada-san. Oh....that's a nice Shark. So that was what the big gift was all about." said Sai before slipping past the group and moving quickly to the kitchen.

Yamada then looked at Shou...Sai when they were alone. "So, you're here instead?" he whispered as he pulled out cereal and bowls.

"Yes, seems like Naoko decided to overload Shou with too much information. And it seems we're about to get a ton of Label contracts for Ko-kun." said Sai softly as he grabbed the milk from the frig.

"Great. I figured as much after hearing a few reviews of the event online this morning. And the first one has arrived out there in that box." Yamada pointed to the door and shook his head. "We can sit down and review contracts and then go to the studio in the afternoon once Shou is done."

"Sounds like a plan but...I'm not sure how to get Shou to come right back out. Naoko did a number on him unfortunately." Sai shook his head as he set the milk beside Yamada.

"Leave that to me." Yamada replied then picked up the milk and poured it over the cereal.

-------

Out in the other room, "I found it at the aquarium with Uncle Naoko! I thought that it was perfect for you! A big shark! And look!" Ko reached over and pointed out the huge smile. "He has BIG teeth!"

As soon as Ko said that, the door bell rang again.

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo waited in the car as the Driver acquired Katsumi. It was going to be a long day and Izo had plenty of armed guards with him for this particular event. He wanted Ishihara there but unfortunately, Ko's schooling had come up too. The Shark couldn't be in two places at once. And maybe that was a good thing that Ishihara was with Ko today because then he'd be around to see what the other labels were doing.

As Katsumi got into the car, Izo glanced his way smoking a cigar. "I've got several good men with us today. You'll be fine." Or the doctor will suffer. Izo thought to himself.

As soon as the car took off, Izo leaned back in the seat, "So...Shou might be touring in the next couple months. Would you be interested in possibly going on tour with him? I was thinking about how much exposure you could manage to get if I sent you on tour with an experienced group. Team 5 would be there and your team would be there....they could learn a few things and Team 5 probably could lessen the degree of mistakes that happen with your team until your stage manger is solid."

Yes, Izo was talking work because talking about the upcoming surgery seemed pointless. He knew Katsumi was afraid and Izo for all his monstrous personality knew that fixing this problem was imperative for Katsumi's future. He wanted a successful surgery.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:38 pm

"Nothing wrong with two men getting plastered after a death strikes them both." Akihiko added with a raised eyebrow, his gaze solidly saying that he hadn't gotten Hiroki drunk just on a whim.
Both men felt keen pain with Aki's passing. Both men needed to express it. But neither seemed to have the time.
Never the time or the place...
Laughing, Narcissus dodged out of the way of the pillow and instead reached out, grabbing Izzy by the wrist and pulling the man in close as they stood at the foot of the bed.
"Oh no. You're not going to beat me to the bathroom." he teased, leaning down just enough to claim his partner's lips in a passionate kiss.
He released that kiss slowly, having already let Izzy go, before a mischievous smirk appeared on his face.
Then he bolted into the bathroom. Poor man had to go, damn it!

Stepping into the car, Katsu really didn't have anything to say. He felt... awkward... out of place for perhaps the first time ever around Izo. It wasn't that he didn't trust the man... it was just...
How could he not worry?
How could he not be afraid?
Pulling his legs up to his chest and looking more like a contortionist than anything else, Azriel rested his chin on his knees and tilted his head just slightly, staring at the spider in the seat beside him. "Nnn..." the soft noise of agreement wasn't very confident and in truth, the bat really did try to pay attention... to seem at least a little bit interested...
"I'd like that..." Katsumi whispered, dark eyes blinking slowly as he wrapped his arms around his legs. "I have songs ready... just need to record them."

User Image

You bowed politely to the musician as he descended the staircase. "Ohayou gozaimasu, Shou-san. Nice to see you have your bad hair problem under control." the shark spoke with a pleasant smile.
Both Shou and Yamada left to make breakfast and Ishihara carefully sat down on the sofa, motioning for Ko to come sit next to him.
"Okay so I suppose we should get started going over a few things. I think that some of our lessons we'll go different places. Like the aquarium for instance. The zoo. Nature walks might be a good idea as well. It's the best way to learn about the world around us. Far more interesting than pictures in a book or on a tablet, ne?" Ishihara asked, opening an app and scrolling through some notes he'd made. "You have different books on your tablet, Ko-kun. Each day I'll assign you to read certain chapters of the books before the next day so that the next day we can go over the material. But you MUST do the reading. If you don't do the reading then there will be consequences. Does that sound fair? One or two chapters a day. Nothing too hard."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:46 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Alright I suppose there is nothing wrong with that considering..." Izzy admitted as he realized when it had occurred. "But you'll have to figure out a good excuse to get him drunk again. Because I don't think he just considers hanging out with you and getting drunk a day to day activity."

Izzy laughed when Akihiko dodge but then hollered, "HEY! " when his wrist was grabbed. "What!?!" but he was shut up with that kiss upon his lips. God...how he wanted to just...continue that. His cheeks blushed as he slowed down. But suddenly just as the moment was picking up in Izzy's head, Akihiko bolted to the bathroom, "No way! He totally scammed me out of the bathroom!"

The manager stood there perplexed for a moment then ran up the stairs to hit the bathroom in his own private room! He had to go too!

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Yamada brought out bowls of cereal for You and Ko as Sai hurried to the door. He paused as he spoke with the man then looked out further, "I can't believe this." Sai walked back inside followed by a few delivery men carrying in a very large box. In Sai's hands was a contract from Genki label.

His assistant sighed and snatched the contract from Sai's hands putting it with the other one from Nihon. Then he shooed out the delivery men. "Expect a few more Shou-sama. Let's go have breakfast." He grabbed Sai's hand and led him back to the kitchen not telling Ko that the packages were meant for him.

------

Meanwhile, Ko seemed to be very happy with the idea of going to all those places. "So field trips! YAY!! I want to do that!" He then looked down at his tablet and frowned at the mention of chapters. "But...I'm not that great at reading. I get bored...then I want to play music. Its not easy like math."

"Con....con....consquennnnces?? What are those?" he looked up at Ishihara curiously because it was a big word. "I'm not sure it's fair...I don' t know what it means." The boy looked back down at the tablet as he sat beside You. "Are con...squences...tests?"

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"I look forward to them." He really did but it seemed like the enthusiasum was dampened by reality. They had to finish this blasted event before the world could be righted. And it dang well better be righted or Izo was going to make the doctor's word a living hell. Not that it already wasn't a hell in it's own regard but...Izo had been considering letting Ishihara do his dirty work. Although, sending Ishihara into the pit to do that, would me that #2 would have to be dealt with as well, There in lied the problem. However, an out and out gun battle in the pit was another option too. He had the men...but...so did the doctor. Assassination was cleaner.

Izo's dark eyes gazed over his young son. Scared to death. With good reason. The older man sighed and set his cigar in the ash tray. Then he reached over and dragged Katsumi close to him putting an arm around his smaller shoulder. "It will be alright. You're not going to be alone with the doctor at any time. And you'll be watched day and night until you can be safely moved back to your new home."

-----

The limo arrived at the Pit on time and into a dark garage. Soto was waiting for them there as well as several armed men to escort. By the time everyone was down the elevators there were 16 people completely armed and ready to go in case things got ugly.

Of course once they reached the bottom the sterile air was almost stifling as the Doctor and his men awaited. "Ah...welcome Matsumoto-san. Right on time. Why don't we all go to the clean up room so Katsu can be prepared." He didn't offer for the men to go elsewhere. It almost seemed like a party of tense armed men waiting for someone to get too widgy.

The Doctor turned and gestured to another room as they walked down the hall That's where you'll be staying after the surgery, Katsu..." Two of Izo's men veered off into the room and started investigating it for the man.

"And down this hall..." he turned a corner, "Your surgery will take place here." He pointed to the big room on the right...then one on the left, "Our prep room is here everyone. Ah...but I doubt you'll all fit in there. So...lets see. Soto...Matsumoto-san...and mm...me...and #2 and my nurse. We should all fit I think?"

The Doctor opened the door and #2 was waiting within. He stared silently as everyone and while appearing unarmed, he was certainly not. The Doctor entered the room and then waited for the others to enter.

Izo glanced at his men and gave a slight hand signal. They all spread out in the hall ready for anything. Soto walked in the room, armed and really not wanting to get into it with #2 if things went down.

"Alright Katsu...let's go in." Izo said as he went inside. He didn't seem to be outwardly worried about #2 but he knew the man was a dangerous snake.

#2's eyes drifted to Katsu with no particular look upon his face but he took the young man's look in fully as he waited for everyone.

"Underdress behind the curtain and please wash your hair with the shampoo present. That's to clean up your head so no outward bacteria are present. There is a hospital gown also for you. When you're done, please come lay on the table." said the Doctor as the nurse prepared the anesthesia.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:11 pm

Akihiko was laughing as he heard Izzy rage about the bathroom, but that hardly stopped him from stealing it.
A minute or so later he came back out and just fell onto his stomach on the bed, refusing to move. No... he was sleepy and sore and just didn't want to get out of bed even if he had to be at the club in a few hours.
Singing... ugh... today just wasn't the day. Or maybe, more accurately, last night just wasn't the night to get a punch to the diaphragm and a psychotic little brother trying to choke the life from your body.
The musician yawned and grabbed the edge of the comforter, pulling it back over himself. He'd get up eventually... probably when Izzy started poking him with a wagging finger.

"Consequences, Ko-kun, are things that happen when you make a bad choice or a big mistake. Take for example your uncle, hmm?" Ishihara spoke, trying to explain things on a child's level. "If he doesn't go to work and record songs, then he doesn't make money. If you don't study hard, you won't get to perform with Shou-san, and therein is your consequence. If you do bad with your studies, Ko-kun, you'll get bad grades... and Shou-san won't be happy if your grades are bad."
Ishihara knew all about consequences.
After all, he'd just finished dishing out his own consequences on a very spoiled vocalist yesterday.
"But don't worry, the chapters are easy. We're going to start slow with the reading and focus there more than on your math skills. You need a balance of both so we need to get your reading up to par first. AND you can seek help from your uncles if you need it as well. Perhaps you could read Shou-san to sleep after a hard day with a chapter from your science book, hmm?" he added with a smile, showing Ko how the first chapter was about space and the big bang.
The book had a lot of pictures... in fact it was more pictures than text because this particular book was written for a first grader. While Ishihara knew that Ko-kun could read better than a first year... he needed to start there to grasp just where the child was in his education.

Azriel didn't move. He didn't curl into that embrace like he would have in the past. No... the bat just sat there, almost stock still.
"I hate being alone..." Katsu whispered, but he didn't go into detail.
Being alone meant it was just himself and his thoughts... and if he wasn't penning lyrics... those thoughts could be quite dangerous.

Seeing Soto didn't help... though seeing Soto with a weapon and several other armed men... that made the bat smile just slightly.
Hearing that voice though... smelling those smells... it was almost enough to make Azriel sick right there. He followed Matsumoto however... albeit a bit shakily.
Each second that passed hurt his chest and made it harder to breathe. He was panicking, even if it wasn't visible to those around him. Many times before he'd panicked like this... usually in situation where there were more than one person about to jump his a**. But it'd been a while since he'd felt this before... not since being in the store with Hiroki.
'Asato... I don't want to do this...' Katsumi thought to himself, taking a step backward as the Doctor showed where he'd be after the surgery.
Azriel would have known that room anywhere...
Pristine and white...
Once coated in his own sticky coppery blood...
The panic rose in his chest and it was all Katsu could do to keep moving. Orders were being given to him... he was being told to undress... wash his hair... but...
By now Katsumi was pale as a sheet, a light sheen of sweat on his brow. He shook his head slowly, backing up until he bumped into Izo himself. But the bat couldn't speak... he just kept staring at the Doctor and shaking his head.
Then a soft whisper... "I can't... onegai..."
It was barely even loud enough for Izo to have heard. One hand was on Katsu's chest as he tried to catch his breath... tried to just breath... Images of blood and pain slammed into his head and he felt faint, grasping onto Izo's arm in an attempt to keep himself upright.
"Onegai..."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:51 am

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Haru and Sai dealt with the several packages that came not only from music labels but other companies looking to get a piece of Ko's future fame. Even if some of them were legitimate offers to help bring his future to greater heights, it still was a lot for all in one day.

Then as they both went into Shou's study, Haru's phone started ringing off the hook from the secretary at Smash with tons of message of magazines wanting to interview Shou's nephew.

Sai put his head on the desk grumbling under his breath as Haru pulled in the notes of all these calls to his phone. "Well, so far 18 offers for interviews from various agencies." Haru said as he put down the phone and then shook his head. "Next time, we have Narcissus come over to answer the door and take calls, ne?"

"Narcissus, he's probably sleeping right now!" grumbled Sai as he picked up Shou's phone and looked at the numbers to find Narcissus'. "I should call the man and give him a piece of my mind. Wait! Maybe I should just call him and hang up then call him again and do that a few times!"

"Don't bother. He'll shut off the phone if you do that." Haru said as he picked up the first contract and started to read through it.

--------

"Oh...so they are bad." Ko continued to frown because he didn't like the idea of consequences at all! "Mmm...that's right. I have to get good grades so I can go on stage....that sucks." Ko kicked his feet back and forth from the couch wishing he didn't have to study. "Foo."

"Easy? Umm...really? Easy for You or me??" he asked because he was smart enough to realize that people's perceptions were different. "So I can read to Uncle Shou and Uncle Naoko? Hm...Ok...." Ko scratched his head and looked at the tablet then looked at You. "So what's next?"

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo's eyes drifted down and his body remained like a wall as Katsu backed up. Maybe they should have tranquilized him before they got there. He could tell right away that this wasn't going to work. Would Izo have just walked in there and let the Doctor work on his brain? Hell no. So why would Katsumi allow it even if he needed it. The Doctor was a monster too.

He put his arm around Katsu to steady him, as the Doctor rolled his eyes and said, "Really, it would be quicker if you just got ready. But if we have to wait for you to make that decision, #2 please go grab me that fresh set of rubber gloves off the counter. I'll need them in the near future."

The Doctor wiped the edge of his chin with two fingers as #2 watched him for a moment then turned and headed to the counter with the glove box just beyond Katsu and Izo. As he turned and headed back, there was a quick flick of his wrist and lithe fingers striking Katsu in 3 spots from the neck and shoulder. Just like a snake with movements so swift in a blink of an eye.

Soon....Katsu would crumble unable to move.

The heated actions were almost instantaneous, Soto's gun was out and locked on #2 ready to fire. He wanted to pull that trigger badly although he wasn't sure if that speed #2 possessed would negate the chances of a clean kill. Izo's gun was fast to follow as Katsu's body sank. #2's fingers pulled back and away from the men as he turned to face the Doctor waiting for the next order.

"What the Hell!" Izo yelled at the Doctor as his gun turned on the man waiting long enough for an answer as his finger begged to pull that trigger. The other guards slammed opened the door and the guns were pointed everywhere! One wrong move would bring down the house.

The Doctor laughed, "Put those away! Katsu is just paralyzed. Did you want him to be screaming and kicking you to death? He really can get viscous you know."

"You could have warned us!" Izo's voice blasted the man harshly because he didn't like surprises and certainly the idea of killing the doctor has crossed his mind several times today.

"And prepare him as well? Hardly. Who prepares their target for an attack? You don't...I won't." reminded the Doctor with a sneer as he yanked on the gloves #2 handed him. Of course it was another kind of reminder as well. The Doctor wasn't completely without his own resources. More the reason that Izo wanted #2 removed from this equation.

Soto glanced at Izo and the dark man's eyes flicked back to Soto before he gave the signal to lower the gun. The guards that had busted in the room backed out as Izo waved them off.

"Put him on the table and the nurse will prepare him." commanded the Doctor of #2 who returned to Katsu and carefully leaned down to pick up the paralyzed young man. His eyes gazed into Katsu's as he curled the body towards his chest. Shizuka knew that right now Katsu could hear everything but not react too it. As he lay the body down, his face out of sight of the others, he mouthed to Katsu's eyes, You will sleep....you will wake afterwards.

After the preparations were made, the anesthesia was hooked up into place. And even before the Doctor could do anything else, Izo checked Katsumi over thoroughly to make sure that the young man was fully asleep. "He better not feel a damn thing." Izo's words were directed to the nurse and then the doctor. His dark eyes narrowed as he watched Katsumi get wheeled into the surgery room.

The surgery room was large but seemed very small with all the people in white gowns, masks and guns inside. After the preparation room, Izo wasn't taking chances and 8 of his men were stationed inside with guns drawn and orders to shoot if #2 even so much as moved on them.

But the Snake remained quiet and still as a snake could be. He watched the equipment and the nurse more closely than the others. Fortunately, the doctor had a competent person doing that job today. Even if the Doctor didn't outwardly show it, the snake knew that the man was sweating bullets on the inside. But the Snake himself was quite calm because he knew that there were not enough guns in here to take him out. At least not enough that would hit.

Finally, the surgery had begun. The Doctor had skillfully cleaned out the cyst within Katsu's head and lasered out plaque closer to the frontal lobe. He found a few scars from the surgery of years past and removed them and opened blood vessels to the brain that had been diminished due to the scar tissue. Yes it frustrated him that his skills from years prior seemed far less than adequate. So as he was in there, he tried to mimic what he had done in Ko's head. Although it wasn't the same as dealing with a child's brain but it might bring out more musical qualities and lessen these manic episodes with the reader. As for the memories well, one could never tell where long term and short term memories started. He guessed that some things would be lost and some might be remembered. He wouldn't admit that some of Katsu's issues were due to his own poorer skills back then. Going into this brain now was like cleaning up of evidence of his previous inferiority.

Twelve hours later, Katsumi was placed in his special room. The top of his skull had been returned to it's proper place, The skin was smoothed and wherever the scar might be from the surgery it was effectively hidden under hair that luckily enough Katsu got to keep! Other scars along Katsu's flesh had been removed. The Doctor was miffed by the smallest things...Ishihara's little marks were enough to piss the man off. Beyond that, the Doctor didn't take a chance to experiment a little further with Katsu's body because Izo was watching like a hawk and that disturbed the Doctor.

Once it was all said and done, Izo sat in the same room waiting for Katsumi to wake. Guards were everywhere still and would be for a long time. Even if they were traded with other men, someone was always going to be nearby. The Doctor wouldn't be allowed to do anything more to Katsumi beyond health checks now that the surgery was done. And if something else were required, Izo would be informed first.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:50 pm

Hearing those words, Azriel turning in Izo's grip, dark eyes locking with the man. #2 was moving... the bat could feel it...
"Otousan... onegai..." Katsumi whispered, pleading with the spider as his nails clutched at the older man's coat. "Onegai..." There were tears in his dark gaze, unshed simply out of fear. He searched Izo's eyes with his own, begging the man to stop this...
Then Katsu felt those touches... and his body went limp against the spider before finally crumpling to the floor. Fear and panic coursed through the young man. He was on his back, staring up at the ceiling... and yet also able to see Izo with his gun... Soto backing him up... the men rush in...
'Kill him... please...' Azriel begged from inside his prison of a paralyzed body.
Yet no bullet pierced the air and soon #2 was picking up the young man and laying him out on the table. Katsu saw those whispered words... but at this point it wasn't not waking up that frightened him most of all.
He wouldn't be able to take the pain... not this time... not again...
Tears leaked from his eyes as they prepared the young man... and soon the drugs coursed through his body, dragging him off to a blissful sleep and his eyes slipped closed as the paralysis lessened.
Spiraling down into the dark... Katsumi was truly afraid.

紅く染まる腕で君を抱きしめながら
蒼く照らされた涙を月に捧げる
胸に刻まれた傷跡を見つめながら
「もう戻れない…」と夜が囁く
さあ目を閉じて祈りを捧げればいい
もうお前に残す言葉は何もないから

~ ~ ~

Holding onto you with these arms dyed so red
I offer the moon these tears shone blue
Staring at this scar carved deep into flesh
As the night whispers, "No turning back anymore..."
Now, close your eyes and say your prayers
'cos I've nothing left to say to you

It was like clawing one's way through a thick bog. Everything was so dark... so cold and uninviting... so alone in the inky blackness that claimed his mind.
Flashes of fear stuck Katsu like bolts of shadowed lightning. The Doctor... that hideous laugh that plagued his dreams and haunted his nightmares. The man's hands on his flesh. Tearing and taking what he pleased... cutting wherever he could find purchase with that wicked scalpel. In his mind Katsumi screamed from the fear and the pain and the dark world that just wouldn't let him go.
"ASATO! PLEASE!" he cried out as bits of consciousness started to return to him. But still, Azriel was bound in the black world of his mind... and still he screamed...
"OTOUSAN! OKAASAN!"
But there was no answer...

神を奮い立たせる闇を切り裂く声に
泣き叫ぶがいい、すべて終わらせよう
私の胸にただ黙って抱かれればいい
終わることのない安らぎが此処にあるから

~ ~ ~

With your voice, cut this sacred darkness into pieces
Scream, and put an end to it all
Quietly now, hold on to me
For it is here you shall find everlasting peace

It was like swimming upwards. Black nails clawing at the darkness of the muck surrounding his lithe body. Just a little more... just a tiny bit more and he'd be free... he'd see the sun and feel the cold wind.
Just a little more...

Outwardly, Azriel hadn't moved a muscle since the surgery had been over.
Until now.
The bat's fingers twitched as he fought for consciousness from his bed. They grasped at the sheets but for another few minutes, nothing happened.
Then, dark eyes flickered, trying to catch bits of the room's overhead light... but his eyes were bound. Katsu gasped, eyes blinking slowly behind the bandage as he tried to orient himself. The fight or flight survival instinct kicked in...but he couldn't move very well and instead end up just trying to regulate his breathing.
"Tasukete..." Katsumi whispered, not knowing if anyone was in the room with him or if he were alone. "Ittai yo... onegai..."

すべての罪を償い生まれ変わればいい
お前に残された術は何もない….
さあ目を閉じて祈りを捧げればいい
もうお前に残す言葉は何もないから

~ ~ ~

Wash away all your sins, and be reborn
And leave nothing behind...
Now, close your eyes and say your prayers
'cos I've nothing left to say to you

User Image

(((OOC: Song used is one I claimed for Az before (he just hasn't written it yet... now where know where he gets the inspiration, hehe). It's "Longing" by GACKT from the video game "Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus" and his "Redemption" cd single release.)))

"Next... you eat your breakfast." Ishihara said with a smile, indicating the bowl which Haru had left for the boy.
Course he'd left one for You as well, and thus the man picked it up.
"Tell me how you're doing in math right now. I'm sure your skills there are more advanced. After breakfast I've got an actual booklet on Kana to help you practice basic kanji so I'd like you to do a few pages there so I can see where you're at. Practice makes perfect, Ko-kun."

"Damn..." Naoko whistled, walking into the kitchen with a towel around his neck.
He'd gotten a quick shower and was dressed in a comfortably baggy pair of grey pants with a long-sleeved, equally baggy, light black shirt. His hair was sticking every which way thanks to being wet, and his bare feet mixed with his glasses perched precariously on his nose made for quite an adorably innocent look.
The pianist stole "Shou's" cell phone from Sai's hand and set it down on the table. "You'll just piss him off and make it worse... even this house'll run out of room with all those boxes... what's in them anyway, aside from contracts?" the pianist asked, sitting on the edge of the desk, coffee cup in hand from a previous quick trip to the kitchen.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:47 pm

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yay! Breakfast!" Ko said with a bounce in his seat as he reached down and took up his cereal after setting the tablet aside. "Uhmm...Math? Oh I love math. I'm already doing calculus and I want to do this big algebra called matrix algebra next! But Uncle Shou said that if I want to reach really high I have to work towards probability statistics.....Not sure what that means yet. But I want to do it! Numbers are easy. They are like music and Pi gets really long. I thought I could get to the end but it doesn't end." Ko frowned a little as he spooned out bites of cereal. "Have you done probability statistics?"

"Mmm...Kanji sucks but Ok...I'll do some. Numbers are more fun than Kanji and English has less letters to remember. I'm not sure I believe you that practice makes perfect. Where you bad at any subjects in school?" asked Ko as he munched his cereal and then pointed the spoon at You. I bet you wanted to raise fish when you were in school!"

------------

Meanwhile, Shou's phone was snatched from Sai before he could make that call. "Piss him off? Well, he did it first." Sai grumbled as he looked at Naoko who seemed pretty relaxed this morning.

Haru then piped up, "Their expensive gifts that we can't return even if the contracts aren't accepted. All of them are for Ko....although a few items I'm guessing are to convince Shou that they can help offer the young boy a good future.

Sai reached over to try to to grab the phone again, "Yes, well not everyone has shown with a contract...oh and the TV offers are piling up everywhere. "

Haru rolled his eyes, "Go Records hasn't sent an offer yet. Expect one...and well, mmm...he might be wanting to outdo the gifts here."

"Seriously! Narcissus! I want to just beat the man senseless myself!" Sai started flipping through his numbers again. "I really need coffee."

"There's coffee in the kitchen." Haru reminded as he pushed the glasses up on his nose. But I'd suggest putting it into a closed travel mug so your guests don't smell the aroma. You love chai a lot more than coffee."

"Argh! I know I know..." Sai got up and walked out to go grab a mug when the door bell rang yet again!

He walked over and answered it and then took the delivery and closed the door. Sai walked back inside and with this blank stare as he set down the contract that was prominently labeled Go. "How old is Ko? Eight...right? Since when does he need a brand new sports car with a MICKEY ears emblem on the front bra over the hood!??! Oh yes and new keyboard. A really nice new keyboard. Actually, there are at least 3 keyboards out there. Along with various other gifts besides!"

At this point, Haru got up and looked out the window, "Yes, that is a set of Mickey ears isn't it...."

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo jumped up from his chair upon Katsumi's call for help and strode over to the bedside "I'm here....I said I would be here." Carefully Izo took up Katsumi's hand and gave it a small squeeze. His gruff voice sounds a slight bit tired but the grip was real. "I know it hurts but you're only on a light medication since you've had difficulty with other medications. So just bear with it."

The older man paused and shooed the other guards into the hall for now, "Katsumi, the doctor said the surgery was a success. And I looked at the cyst he pulled out of your head. It was about the size of a bottle cap."

The dark man frowned thinking of this situation wondering if any of it would have happened had it not been for the Doctor's damned experimentation prior! "Once you're stable enough to go home, I have you out of here." His words were firm as if he'd perform the action now if that were possible. He wanted his son out of the Lower Pit before anything else happened.

In the back of Izo's mind, he thought about killing off the Doctor if Katsumi's head seriously was repaired. The man was becoming a liability however, there were things he was still useful for. The evil monster that was Izo fought with the man that was Izo over and over in that regard.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:00 pm

Looking out the window as well, Naoko whistled. "They really are desperate. Which reminds me... has Ohayou sent any offer?"
His amber eyes were fixed on Yamada, since he would know better than anyone else.
"I mean, it's their fault this happened... and they haven't offered anything? That's... well that's just plain weird." the pianist continued, crossing one leg over the other as he reclined on Shou's desk, sipping coffee. "Unless they already offered Shou something... but we won't know that until... well until now really."
While the other two had been distracted by the car... Naoko had used Shou's phone and called Akihiko...

Damn phone...
Grumbling, Akihiko pulled himself along the massive bed until he could grab his cell on the nightstand.
"Unn?" he spoke, not even properly answering the phone because he was still half asleep.
"Narcissus-san? Why doesn't it surprise me that you're asleep still." Naoko spoke pleasantly over the phone. "NAKO desu. I was wondering just what sort of bid Ohayou is putting in for Ko-kun... seeing how now there's a car in the driveway... meant for Ko... it has Mickey Mouse ears."
Blue eyes blinked, "What? Car? He's a kid!"
"Yes well, Go seems insistent." the blond continued, sipping his coffee. "I won't even tell you how many contracts are on the desk now... or packages in the hall... or messages on the phone. What is Ohayou's bid, hmm?"
For a second, Akihiko didn't answer.
"Narcissus-san?"
"You woke me up, give me a second... gods..." he rubbed at his eyes. "Well I asked Shou-san if he'd agree to a one year contract for Ko-kun with Ohayou so that he could spend time with Yuuji but..."
Naoko smiled slightly, "Just that? No gifts or presents or..."
"It's about what's right for Ko-kun, NAKO-san. Not how much material gain he can get out of it." the young tiger replied in annoyance.
Nodding to himself, Naoko laughed softly. "I'll let Yamada-san know then. If you want to send something a bit more formal... you might want to do it soon."
And then the blond promptly hung up!
Akihiko looked at the phone. It'd been Shou's phone number... but why was Naoko... unless Shou wasn't really Shou right now.
Sighing, Narcissus fell back onto the bed and closed his eyes.
Damn mornings...

Tossing the phone back to Sai, Naoko smiled, his lips hovering just over his cup of coffee. "Ohayou offers a one year contract for Ko-kun so he can spend time with Yuuji. Nothing more formal yet. Seems the narcissistic b*****d doesn't want to push the boy into anything. Something about doing what's right for Ko-kun instead of what gets him more monetary gain." shrugging, the pianist sipped his coffee.
As long as Ko didn't sign with SMASH... the younger Oumori really didn't care who the boy signed to... as long as it was right for Ko.
As long as it was the child's choice.

"When I was in school... I just wanted to get away from my home life." Ishihara replied honestly, looking to the boy. "I didn't grow up in an environment like this, Ko-kun. School was my escape from reality in some ways. To be honest though, I haven't done probability statistics... I hate math in truth. Which I think is why I'll work well as your tutor for now." the man smiled. "My specialty is literature and the English language... and reading and writing is something you need a good deal of. Especially if you ever plan to write lyrics for your beautiful songs. You can't just go around using katakana and hiragana all the time, Ko-kun. It will make people think less of you. Then again... Azriel-san tends to do it too... and I certainly want you to grow up to be smarter than he is."

It was an almost automatic reaction to the feel of that hand in his own. Azriel grasped those fingers as tightly as his exhausted body would allow. He didn't ask about why he couldn't see... the bat knew why... but he also didn't complain about the pain again.
"Don't leave me... onegai..." Katsumi whispered softly, his head tilted in the direction of Izo's voice. "I want to go home... this place... please... don't leave me here... don't leave me with him again..."
In the young man's mind, he was reliving the experiences of a surgery years ago. The pain and the horror of that time was keenly felt even now. His grip on Izo's hand tightened.
"He'll kill me... can't you hear it in his voice? Can't you see it in his eyes? He wants to rip me apart... piece by piece... slowly... so slowly... every time I see him it..." the bat shook his head slightly, but that only brought a groan of agony from his lips. "He can see me... right now... the cameras... he's just waiting til you leave... onegai..."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:09 pm

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai actually chuckled when Naoko was talking with Narcisuss acting all cool. So the man was asleep still. Maybe it was good that Shou wasn't here because he would have grabbed the phone and started yes. Sai was more amused by his brother's conversation. Oh his brother could be a real b*****d when he wanted. And after Naoko hung up the phone he said, "So one year so he can spend time with...Takagi-san. I see. And well mm...I don't see a contract from Smash yet. Maybe Matsumoto-san isn't going to put one forth?" Sai doubted that thought in his head. Unlikely that Izo would pass up the opportunity and if he did, what was that saying?

Haru still watched out the window. "I have a feeling there will be more than just music labels interested in Ko...Colleges and researchers all wanting to gain a bit of prestige from the boy and some will want to help him. It's going to be more than a day of this I think."

------

"Oh...so you were a good student? You hate math? Wow! But it is really easy. I can show you how to do math! Mmm....liter....literature. That's reading?? Mm....but I can write songs without words. And that's ok too." The boy wasn't sure he needed lyrics to create great music. Uncle Shou and everyone else could do that. "Awh...why does Japanese have to be so hard!! I don't like Kanji."

"See! If Katsumi-niisan can't write much and he's doing ok...then I could be ok too! Right? Katsumi-niisan is smart and likes to hug! And if he can't write, why isn't he not taking classes like me? Is it because he gets to do level 20 missions?" The boy was realizing that Level 20 gave all sorts of perceived benefits and he wanted all of them but of course this was from a child's perspective one that didn't include all the other problems that went with being an adult.

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"I'm not going anywhere. Hmm...." replied Izo as he thought about Katsumi's upset words and wondered if he wasn't right about the Doctor. Izo had expected to go back to the office and leave all 16 men here but...a part of him wondered if that was really a good idea. "He'll do no such thing. You're not alone in here. I've 16 men right outside that door. He's not going to be doing anything of the sort."

Although Izo did know that there were cameras everywhere in this place and only one of his men to make a mistake to have something hideous happen. But he couldn't spend a week off work in this Pit. However, one day here probably would be sufficient. Then if Katsumi was stable enough he'd move him to a safe house to be monitored by another doctor on staff. Something away from the Doctor.

"Wakatta. I'll stay tonight and tomorrow. If by tomorrow evening you're stable enough, I'm moving you to a different location until you're well enough to go home." Decision made. "If you're not stable enough, tomorrow night, Soto will spend the evening with you while I go deal with company business." Izo didn't offer too many displays of affection not with the cameras that were watching but he gently squeezed Katsumi's fingers. "Just get better...become strong..." he whispered softly.

...Prepare to pay up!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games